PDA

View Full Version : Shortage of tops

Tuffnuggies
Nov 11, 2015, 1:35 PM
I consider myself Vers. But it seems that there's twenty bottoms for ever one top out there. Is this a problem where you live? Nevermind finding a hung top to give you a good fucking.

mtnmen2
Nov 11, 2015, 4:25 PM
I consider myself vers because I will bottom but I'm mainly a top anally but I'm more of a bottom orally. The friend I played with when I was younger liked to bottom more but loved getting blowjobs so that may have something to do with it. I have noticed most of the guys I have talked to on here prefer to bottom also.

cuttin2dachase
Nov 11, 2015, 8:10 PM
I've always been orally fixated and had no desire to fuck a man or be fucked. I have never gotten around to trying anal sex with men topping or bottoming. I admit to being just a little curious as to how it would feel to take a cock up my ass, but I will never try it for safety/health reasons. I have fucked women anally so I know what anal sex feels like. I have several male prospects now who have me very turned on with the idea a fucking them if and when we meet. I've decided I am finally going to try topping. I am a member of several mm websites and also peruse Craigslist often. It is definitely a top market out there. I would say for every man whose ad or profile says he is a top, there are 10 to 20 other ads or profiles practically begging to be fucked by a hot top. Even guys who say they are versatile often indicate that they have more of a desire to bottom. It seems that dominant tops are in very high demand and could write their own ticket if they so choose. Why more tops do not take advantage of all those bottoms is indeed a mystery. If I do diversify and enjoy topping, it will (no pun intended) open up many more mansex opportunities for me. But even so, hot oral sex with men both giving and getting will always be my main focus.

Asspussy302
Nov 11, 2015, 9:57 PM
I'd say I'm a bottom that is curious about topping, don't have a lot of experience at it. There is definitely a huge lack of tops and I don't think it has much to do with geography.

mjohn
Nov 12, 2015, 12:04 AM
I only have done both top and bottom. for me bottom is very pleasurable but top is also.

silvio
Nov 12, 2015, 4:15 AM
I'm a versatile top, and yes, we are in demand! The problem with a lot of bottoms is that they don't do enough to "seduce you", I mean, unless the guy has a extremely sexy ass he needs to turn you on, and not just sucking your dick, (the right smell, touching, movements, words, etc), I need to be fully excited to pound a guy in the ass, if the guy doesn't "click" I will probably loose the erection, specially with a condom on

AGuyIKnow
Nov 12, 2015, 7:35 AM
The problem with a lot of bottoms is that they don't do enough to "seduce you", I mean, unless the guy has a extremely sexy ass he needs to turn you on, and not just sucking your dick, (the right smell, touching, movements, words, etc)

I agree with that statement. I'm a top, bottoming doesn't do anything for me. Just like with a woman, if a guy lets me do all of the work, its not going to be nearly as enjoyable.

And yes, we are in high demand!

bi4asplay
Nov 12, 2015, 9:37 AM
I consider myself Vers. But it seems that there's twenty bottoms for ever one top out there. Is this a problem where you live? Nevermind finding a hung top to give you a good fucking.

I am a bottom when it comes to man play or MMF play. Have only done MM a couple of time in the many years that I have been BI. Location does make a big difference in finding a top that is for real. In the 12 years since moving to the Emerald Coast I have found only one. The two times I have played with just another man. The other times that I have been able to play was when couples visited from Texas. I do hope that I can find a guy or couple to be FWB and play with from time to time. It would also be very nice to find a lady that enjoys playing with Bi guys.

playtoy70
Nov 12, 2015, 10:03 AM
I'm a top but like getting it up the ass as well from time to time and that all you find is the waste of time guys all talk no fuck.

fearless4444
Nov 12, 2015, 10:47 AM
I totally agree with you lots of talkers I am a bottom but like to top with the right person it make it more interesting to change up sometimes

Hypersexual11
Nov 12, 2015, 12:18 PM
Looking at the CL ads here, it seems that there are only bottoms out there. As a oral bottom, I have put an ad out there and have received plenty of replies. I think most tops just have no need to put an ad out, plenty of bottom dudes to choose from.

oliveanddark
Nov 12, 2015, 3:59 PM
I think it is true too, there are more bottom guys around looking than tops, I am versatile but most often I find myself the one being sucked off and occasionally I suck cock. I find myself more interested in fucking a guy up the butt now since my hard ons are back and really nice, but still to happen. Silvio has a really good point, the bottom needs to turn you on and make you want that ass! I like to be ass fucked and I make sure I wiggle it just right,squeeze on him, open way up, it does a lot to make it better for both! Plus I do have a round sexy ass.

jackbirdjay
Nov 13, 2015, 4:43 PM
More bottoms than top because it feels so dam good.

fearless4444
Nov 15, 2015, 3:22 PM
I have found that being a bottom is much more then just getting fucked. Its about doing so much for the top that he can hardly wait to get his cock as deep as he can in side you. To do things like licking his cock and balls, sucking him almost to the point of cumming and then switch to something else like poring worm coconut oil all over him and your self. After the oil is all over each of you make sure you slowly work it over his cock his balls and between his legs.After that start grinding you cock into his and get entwined in each other and slip and slide working each others hands over between each others legs. and lots of other foreplay before he enters you and change up positions this is what a bottom dose for a top make him want to fuck you and do what you must to get him off as well as your self. it make a top want to top with you the less he has to do the better for both of you

sysper
Nov 15, 2015, 5:43 PM
so u got some freetime lol