PDA

View Full Version : One sided encounters

Tuffnuggies
Nov 11, 2015, 1:32 PM
How often do you find yourself in a situation that was intended to be mutual, but when one of you came, it was over?
I met a really sexy guy that we were looking for mutual. Took turns sucking each other, but once I swallowed his load, he suddenly needed to go.
Now it's one thing in a "blow n go" situation, but really???
Anyone else run into this?

silvio
Nov 11, 2015, 2:15 PM
Happen all the time, If the guy you fucking with is not sure of his sexuality he will freak after "cuming", the magic of the hard-on will be gone.. That's why is best to fuck with people that know what they like and how to enjoy it in full.. I been with guys that can't have enough of your dick (or ass), those are the ones to do it with :)

Plumhead2
Nov 11, 2015, 2:38 PM
Or one sided the other way. In a cam2cam session, as soon as I had my orgasm, he quickly closed down his camera and left without my seeing him cumming. Happened a number of times like this.

kinkylittledick
Nov 11, 2015, 3:23 PM
I admit I have been one of those guys and felt terrible about it. As soon as I cum I cool down instantly, always have. If it's a blow and go like u said I don't feel bad about it. When it was mutual, especially if I had agreed before or we were meeting at my request, I'd always make sure I sucked him off first. I've always been a fast cummer so no matter how good it felt I'd ask him to stop and allow me to get him satisfied first.

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2015, 4:25 PM
Or one sided the other way. In a cam2cam session, as soon as I had my orgasm, he quickly closed down his camera and left without my seeing him cumming. Happened a number of times like this.
He was repulsed by seeing you naked, and seeing your tiny thin dick. ;) :rolleyes:

cornholejoe
Nov 11, 2015, 7:18 PM
He was repulsed by seeing you naked, and seeing your tiny thin dick. ;) :rolleyes:

way to go pole_ troll-

cuttin2dachase
Nov 11, 2015, 8:31 PM
Yes, I've been done that way a few times, but it was always with guys I hadn't chatted with very long. I just assumed it would be mutual without discussing or confirming what our activities would include. But what the hell...it fulfilled my desire to suck his cock even if he changed his mind and didn't recip.....or even if he never had any intention of sucking me. On my part, I have never failed to suck a man off after he has rocked my cock and made me cum. I know the feeling of losing desire and just wanting to bask in the afterglow of a great orgasm, but I feel obligated to keep my end of the deal. All I need is a minute or two to recover and compose myself and I am ready to return the favor enthusiastically :)

There are quite a few men out there who live to suck cock and want no recip in return. They make it clear beforehand they just want to blow me and go or blow me and have me leave immediately and that's fine with me. While I'd prefer to suck their cocks too, I'm not about to turn down an opportunity to be be sucked off by another cockloving man.

frodo6969
Nov 11, 2015, 9:40 PM
too fucking often. i will gladly blow the guy.so i get my jollys first and then him

AGuyIKnow
Nov 12, 2015, 7:21 AM
I've never had this happen because I know some guys lose the desire after cumming, so I always discuss this in the beginning. I don't lose the desire so I almost always end up cumming first.

Waylon
Nov 12, 2015, 11:44 AM
I used to let the other guy blow me first but realized like many that after I came, I was kinda done so I changed the order around and went first, sucking him to climax. Then I was more than ready to enjoy getting my cock sucked to completion. A good way to compromise for the best of both worlds is getting in the good old sixty-nine position for mutual satisfaction.

itsnormy
Nov 12, 2015, 11:45 AM
I like to think I am different in that when I give a BJ, I never expect anything in return...that way never get disappointed, but if it happens than I can be twice a happy...:)

Hypersexual11
Nov 12, 2015, 12:13 PM
Usually, I don't expect anything in return either. I get plenty of head at home but no dick lol. The last long term guy I was seeing wanted to just suck and go. Once he blew, he was gone in 60 seconds. So I would let him get my load, then go to work on him. Usually after sucking a dick for a few seconds, I'd get my desire back and be able to enjoy my part. Unfortunately, this guy would be so turned on at having swallowed a load, he would come really really fast. Well before I was ready to enjoy it. At least he had small loads and never got fully hard, both of which would have made it more difficult for me.

BiRancho
Nov 12, 2015, 3:15 PM
I've had that happen to me plenty of times.

oliveanddark
Nov 12, 2015, 3:51 PM
I know what you mean, I have had quite a few married and cool guys suck me off in the adult video store usually thru that stupid hole in the wall, then disappear as soon as they were thru sucking me off, the other way around I guess. It does not worry me too much, but the last couple of them that did that I really wanted to suck off. I guess I should have gone down on them first!

kinkylittledick
Nov 13, 2015, 3:31 PM
Reading the post I'd say lots of men are that way. I have never let it upset me too much because I know how I am. If I cum a little which trying to stop a great cum always ruins it for me. Once I get that great cum my hot scale goes from 10+ to 0 instantly so how could I hold it against a guy doing the same to me.

olmizzou42
Nov 14, 2015, 11:14 AM
I had one anonymous BJ at a rest area where the guy turned away and started jacking off immediately after swallowing my load. There was one guy who talked a great BJ, but as soon as I had taken his load...actually he had stayed hard after cumming so I had taken his second load...got up dressed and left without so much as even touching my cock. Otherwise, everyone I've been with has been someone I've gotten to know and we've been together to enjoy kissing, naked body contact, fondling and suck/fucking. Making love, in other words.

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 14, 2015, 2:38 PM
Unfortunately this was a common experience during my teens. I fooled around with my best friend for many years. We had 4 or 5 hot and unforgettably amazing encounters but all the others ended when I came - either from his hand or my own when I sucked him and jerked myself off simultaneously. He had a hard time coming and almost always wanted to end the hookup right after I shot my load. I insisted on me making him come first a few times and those hookups were among the best we ever had together. Our secret teenage thing could and should have been much hotter sexually and much for fun for both of us than it really was. But those few exceptions to this rule made it more than worth it - for me and also for him too!!

kateTgirl
Nov 14, 2015, 3:19 PM
Agreed, kissing and body contact makes it sexy and last longer. However, a lot of guys won't kiss and just want to suck or be sucked. With that said, a "true bisexual" is one that is attracted to a man and not just a penis. People only attracted to a cock are str8.

Dunmor
Nov 14, 2015, 3:47 PM
Yes, it happens, just let it go...pleasing someone is the goal, right?

AGuyIKnow
Nov 14, 2015, 10:58 PM
People only attracted to a cock are str8.

Well look at that, I'm now str8!

12voltyV2.0
Nov 15, 2015, 2:22 AM
Pretty damn common---don't take it personally. That sort of thing just "goes with the territory" of getting with guys. "It don't mean nothin', drive on" as the words of a great song go that the late, great Johnny Cash used to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMcsDVYo0I8

darkeyes
Nov 15, 2015, 5:48 AM
Quite a few when younger... guys could be rite shitty that way... younger guys more. Teen guys were more often than not a waste of space sexually.. wham bam ty ma'am... how many times was I left hanging? As I had experience of older and more mature guys, increasingly they seemed to take a pride in their work... not all, for there will always b a few who will leave us up in the air..:eek2:

..and yes, a few times I have been left by a women or girl.. this has never a common occurence but not nice when it happens.. :(