PDA

View Full Version : Suction cup toy questions

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 10, 2015, 1:37 PM
I've been interested in this type of toy for a while now, but I'm looking for some help. Currently my toy of choice is my fiances realdoe slim. About 8 inches long and 2-3 inches around. It feels great and the curve is wonderful for prostate play. I'm looking for something a LITTLE wider, I don't need to be stretched out. But I want to feel a little pressure. Could you guys lend a new toy owner a helpful hand and let me know what yall suggest? Also if you have any insight on brands to go with or to not go with that would be awesome too!

SC24FUN
Nov 11, 2015, 6:54 AM
We get our toys on Amazon. Easy to search and find what you are looking for. You can put them on a wish list and compare.

Saw an article on toxic toys and now look for silicone ones.

kinkylittledick
Nov 11, 2015, 4:16 PM
I am sitting on a great dildo with a suction cup while typing this. I have used it for years made by Doc Johnson. I luv it. The suction cup never breaks loose as long as it's on a smooth surface like a piece of thick plexiglass or the wall of a fiberglass shower stall. I attached a piece of sturdy plexiglass to a wooden stool and all I do is apply a few drops of water to the surface and push down on the dildo creating a good suction. I've been riding up and down on it for about an hour. Luv it.

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 11, 2015, 4:55 PM
I am sitting on a great dildo with a suction cup while typing this. I have used it for years made by Doc Johnson. I luv it. The suction cup never breaks loose as long as it's on a smooth surface like a piece of thick plexiglass or the wall of a fiberglass shower stall. I attached a piece of sturdy plexiglass to a wooden stool and all I do is apply a few drops of water to the surface and push down on the dildo creating a good suction. I've been riding up and down on it for about an hour. Luv it.

whats it called? Or is just called doc Johnson?

kinkylittledick
Nov 12, 2015, 1:34 AM
Doc Johnson is the brand, the name of the company. I added a pic of the toy I use sitting next to a soft drink bottle to show the size. You can get the same toy in a smaller size I'm sure made by same company. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I'm riding it this minute. It feels SOOOO GOOD in my ass as I work up, down and even side to side to hit different Hot spots inside my rectum. Makes me almost CUM. Keeps me on the edge.

SC24FUN
Nov 12, 2015, 5:16 AM
Just did a search on amazon for dildos 53,000 listing. Anal sex toys 42,000.

Decisions decisions

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 12, 2015, 8:01 AM
Just did a search on amazon for dildos 53,000 listing. Anal sex toys 42,000.

Decisions decisions

Exactly!! That's why I was hoping to get some insight here lol