PDA

View Full Version : Deep Throating

Blowjob Boy
Nov 9, 2015, 11:29 AM
Recently I had an experience that was both strange and really horny....I was with another guy and I decided that he should deep throat me. So I lay on the bed with my head hanging over the end, he stood at my head and slid his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I got a gagging reflex but that wasn't too bad if he went in slowly. It felt very odd, but I have wanted to do it for ages.....He slid in and out and his balls were rubbing on my nose and forehead, while I reached behind him and played with his bum cheeks. His movements got faster and deeper, and finally he pulled out and released his load. I've been thinking about this ever since and I want to do I again. Has anyone else done this?

cornholejoe
Nov 9, 2015, 3:33 PM
yes i have a few times

cuttin2dachase
Nov 9, 2015, 5:21 PM
Definitely ! That's one of my 3 favorite positions in which to suck a man or to facefuck a man (or woman). It's up there with me (or him/her) getting on our knees to please or just lying back on a bed legs spread as I am being pleasured or having my partner lie back and spread his/her legs as I pleasure them. I am able to deep throat average sized, average thickness cocks with no problems. However if a guy is very long and/or thick, I can't take sustained facefucking without gagging, feeling smothered and having to stop and come up for air LOL In those cases, if he lets me control the pace and speed, I can take it deep every few strokes with no problem.

DrBimind
Nov 9, 2015, 5:28 PM
Damn....made me horny to suck/throat a cock...

jem_is_bi
Nov 9, 2015, 9:37 PM
Definitely ! That's one of my 3 favorite positions in which to suck a man or to facefuck a man (or woman). It's up there with me (or him/her) getting on our knees to please or just lying back on a bed legs spread as I am being pleasured or having my partner lie back and spread his/her legs as I pleasure them. I am able to deep throat average sized, average thickness cocks with no problems. However if a guy is very long and/or thick, I can't take sustained facefucking without gagging, feeling smothered and having to stop and come up for air LOL In those cases, if he lets me control the pace and speed, I can take it deep every few strokes with no problem.

I agree with your technique for large cocks.
My partner is both long and thick. When, I deep throat him, his dick totally blocks air in and out of my lungs. He lets me control the pace. That way, I get the chance to breath when I need to when I take him deep.

Waylon
Nov 10, 2015, 11:23 AM
I enjoy that position quite a bit, especially if he is well-hung. I have pretty much overcome my gag reflex and can take an 8 incher deep with no problem. I also enjoy being on the other end, fucking a face and throat with my hard cock, if he's game. I like to slide it all the way in and then lay on top of him and suck his dick too.

SC24FUN
Nov 11, 2015, 6:59 AM
His movements got faster and deeper, and finally he pulled out and released his load. I've been thinking about this ever since and I want to do I again. Has anyone else done this?

Shame he pulled out to cum. Love the feeling of Hot cum in my throat and mouth.

nwindorallygifted
Nov 11, 2015, 7:55 AM
I love nothing more than deep throating a cock. I also love the head over the side of the bed. As far as gagging, hell I love to have my partner lay down on his back or stand as I kneel before him and take him to his balls. When gagging it brings up this thick slick saliva that makes his cock and balls covered and I can rub this all over making a very HOT situation.

si-cock
Nov 11, 2015, 2:20 PM
I haven't managed to deep throat a cock yet, I have tried but always gag.

kinkylittledick
Nov 11, 2015, 3:11 PM
My wife asked if one of her lovers could move in and he stayed for 3 years playing with both of us. He loved me sucking his 11+ inch cock. It took me a while but I leasrned to deep throat it all to please him. I asked him to always pull back so just the head was in my mouth when he cum so I could savor the taste and feel of swirling his delicious Hot, Thick CUM around in my mouth. I would have to swallow the first couple of shots to keep from spilling any but I'd Always keep a mouth full untill he'd push me off because his cock got too sensitive. I loved that cock. The best position for me to deep throat any cock was in the 69 position with me on top. I agree with you all the key is Me being in control. As long as I am in control I can take a breath when it's almost out and slowly go all the way down till his beautiful thick pubic hair was rubbing my cheeks. I could hold that position a minute or go all in and all out several times before taking another breath. For me once I concored the gag reflex which is when the head is starting down the throat. It doesn't matter if it's 6 inches or 12 once I get the head past that gag point. I only found one cock I couldn't deep throat. Only ONE because his cock had such a pronounced curve before I could get all 9+ inches down my throat the head would be puching against the side so hard it hurt. I tried many times but never got it all in.

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 14, 2015, 2:59 PM
I wish I had better deep throating skills. I know how good it feels since I've had several women in my life who can deep throat a baseball bat. If I'm the one sucking dick I do it to please my man to his personal maximum ability which is what any true cocksucker wants and needs. I can get about 8 inches in my mouth but only after several attempts and lots of gagging first. I deep throat best when I'm doing 69 with me on the bottom. That angle of my head and his dick gets all the dick he has down my throat instantly. 11.5 inches is my personal best so far. I haven't sucked that many cocks in my life so far but every man attached to the ones I have always wants more than just one BJ from me.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 15, 2015, 7:11 AM
Since I don't see other men unless my wife is present, and she doesn't care to participate anymore, my experience has been mostly limited to sucking dildos. The one guy I tried to deep-throat was of average length, but had a nice mushroom head. I was able to get all of it down my throat, though, and LOVED it! :bigrin:

I practice a lot on my dildo, which has a fairly realistic shape and firmness level. It didn't take much time at all to learn to get past the gag reflex, which I made a goal at the outset. If I'm gonna be a cocksucker, I want to be a GOOD cocksucker!!! (even if I don't have much opportunity to do it on a real cock... :()