PDA

View Full Version : Using cock rings

Tuffnuggies
Nov 6, 2015, 4:33 PM
i've seen and been with a few people that wear cock rings and have been curious.
Have any of you worn them? Like/hate?
they look painful to remove or even put on. Do they make a difference at all?

Outdoorphanatic
Nov 6, 2015, 5:51 PM
I wear one quite often. They are not painful at all. Once you are hard, they can be a bitch to remove LOL! You are either going to have to wait until you get off or let the hardon subside before it will come off..... it will make ya rock hard when you where it....

gofightkill
Nov 6, 2015, 6:10 PM
I use a bandana fold it tight and wrap it around you cock and balls ,it holds my cum back

hardnshavd
Nov 6, 2015, 6:15 PM
Love them!! If you haven't tried one, you need to. Try this place, they have everything. www.CockringsOnline.com

Neonaught
Nov 7, 2015, 11:03 AM
Because I have only one testicle I can't put a ring around my scrotum. For longer encounters I always wear one around my shaft to keep my erection from waxing and waning. It is quite effective.

frodo6969
Nov 7, 2015, 3:49 PM
love cock rings on cock and around my balls. fuck do i get hard

oliveanddark
Nov 8, 2015, 2:41 PM
About a year or so ago I talked a guy I knew already into fucking me in the ass, he pulled down his pants and had a cock ring on already, first time I had seen one. It just looks terribly uncomfortable to me and I am not interested in trying it but I don't have any problem with other guys wearing them. He had a nice wide dick and it stayed hard for quite a while, then when he got off in my ass inside a rubber he pulled out of me and took the rubber and cock ring off, something sexy about the whole encounter. I was glad for his fat hard dick and lots of lube and a good rubber, so if it helped I am all for it! This was the last time I got my booty poked,by the way, and I am due another very complete Physical with the right guy!

naztypanty
Nov 8, 2015, 2:47 PM
I have several leather strap cock rings with snap buttons. Love them. One is a simple strap. One has a testicle separator and one has a ball stretcher. Kinda painful but in a way that hot sauce is painful in a good sensory way.

apantysnatcher
Nov 8, 2015, 3:58 PM
Love to wear cock and balls rings. Have a ball separator along with 4 different cages with and without insert tubes. Also one care with the intruder. Love the feel of them I and round y cock. Yes rings sure change hold that cock so well. Love all my toys.

Tuffnuggies
Nov 9, 2015, 8:51 AM
They strike me as being uncomfortable to put on. Do you put them on when you're soft? Does it make it more difficult to get hard because of restricting bloodflow into the cock?

newly found
Nov 9, 2015, 11:43 AM
I have a few different rings. My favorite is one that goes around my cock and balls that also has a butt plug with a curve that rubs my prostate. While having intercourse it keeps my cock rock hard and when i quench my hole while pumping my cock it hit the right spot and it produces a intense long and hard orgasm.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 9, 2015, 4:25 PM
They strike me as being uncomfortable to put on. Do you put them on when you're soft? Does it make it more difficult to get hard because of restricting bloodflow into the cock?
Yes, you put them on before your erection starts. Put your scrotum, with both balls descended, through the ring, then snake your cock, headfirst, down through the top of the ring. I start to get hard right away, just from the activity of putting it on, and it makes me feel sexy! So it doesn't slow your erection down. The purpose of these, aside from the aesthetics, is to keep the blood from flowing out of your penis. This makes erections firmer and longer-lasting.

I love wearing cock rings! I have one with an arm attached to a 1" stainless steel ball that goes in my ass. MMmmmmmm.... feels so good!

PuckeredUp
Nov 9, 2015, 4:43 PM
I have a couple of stretchy ones made of TPR, so you can put them on even if you're already hard. I bought them out of curiosity and don't think I'll ever actually use them. Tried it once and my cock felt like it was going to explode after having it on for only about a minute so that one came off quick! I put the other on my scrotum and it actually felt kinda good for about 10 minutes then my balls went numb and that was the end of that. I'm not "large" in either department so I can't say that was the reason. Dunno, maybe it's one of those things you have to slowly get used to but I have no desire to keep trying.

cuttin2dachase
Nov 9, 2015, 5:38 PM
I've never worn a cock ring and I've never been with a man who was wearing one. The ones I've seen on men in pics or videos have always looked very sexy to me just as panties on a man look sexy to me. It's something I'm curious about and would like to try sometime. I chat with a few guys who swear by them. They offered to let me use one of theirs if/when we meet, but that hasn't happened yet. I told each one I'd love to try wearing one as well as sucking his cock ring-induced rock hard cock. If I like it and it is not uncomfortable or painful, I will buy one for myself.

PuckeredUp
Nov 9, 2015, 5:59 PM
Why wait! You can get them for super cheap, in any style. Amazon, Ebay and Aliexpress are great sources to get them cheaply (and discreetly), along with any other sex toy/accessory you can possibly imagine. There's also a ton of sex toy websites, but those are generally a bit more expensive than the others. Or you can just give it a try with rubber bands. Don't blame me when your dick hairs get yanked out though!

sysper
Nov 9, 2015, 9:12 PM
so that's why guys shave down there! :cutelaugh

strghtshootr
Nov 10, 2015, 12:07 AM
i've seen and been with a few people that wear cock rings and have been curious.
Have any of you worn them? Like/hate?
they look painful to remove or even put on. Do they make a difference at all?

I often use a cock ring or three. Several benefits are worth mentioning. They keep you harder longer, give a greater sensation of pressure and when placed around my balls, it keeps them hanging lower so they smack into her clit when fucking from behind. She loves it. Only things is she's reluctant to reach back and grab my balls which I love because then the clit slapping will stop.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 11, 2015, 9:23 AM
When I'm stroking online in a chat room while wearing a cock ring, I get a lot of nice comments on how big and full my smooth balls and scrotum appear. I was skeptical about cock rings before, but have loved wearing them since the very first time. I don't find them uncomfortable at all - I love them.

I only have minimal experience with rubber rings -- only once, actually. I prefer steel rings. The size that works best for me is 2" in diameter.

69plus1
Nov 11, 2015, 1:16 PM
I love the intensity of my orgasms when wearing them.
My cock is actually noticeably bigger and the veins more prominent. A couple of partners have felt it too. I think I last longer too.
I lean toward the rubber ones that you tighten with the little ball. If I am especially nasty feeling I use three! One around cock and sack, another around just balls and the last on just my cock.
Shaving around at least the balls and base of cock is indeed a good idea.
I also like the feeling of removing them, it feels like I am milking the last of my cum from my balls and cock.
You owe it to yourself to try them at least once but when in doubt looser is better. You will learn just how tight is right.

MtnMan
Nov 11, 2015, 1:33 PM
I started wearing cock rings about three years ago. A friend of mine shared his info with me. He wears metal and leather ones, while I prefer to stick to silicon or rubber. Love the feel, and they definitely help with bigger and longer-lasting erections! Very fun. I like mine around my scrotum and cock. I haven't tried any of the separators or stretchers.

cheil77
Nov 13, 2015, 7:08 AM
I started wearing cock rings about three years ago. A friend of mine shared his info with me. He wears metal and leather ones, while I prefer to stick to silicon or rubber. Love the feel, and they definitely help with bigger and longer-lasting erections! Very fun. I like mine around my scrotum and cock. I haven't tried any of the separators or stretchers.

I love wearing my cock ring......more feeling and my dick looks better lol