PDA

View Full Version : Exploring sex

Outofthis99999
Nov 2, 2015, 9:14 AM
Have any women on here ever had sex with an animal and if so when and how did it happen?

pole_smoker
Nov 2, 2015, 11:47 AM
Have any women on here ever had sex with an animal and if so when and how did it happen?
WTF that's sick.

kinkylittledick
Nov 4, 2015, 10:58 AM

I'm very curious to see the answers you get. I don't judge. What may be sick to some is a turn on to others. I read your profile and I like all your groups also.

jem_is_bi
Nov 4, 2015, 8:54 PM
I don't think this is the right sex-site for that question to be explored. This site is very human-species oriented.

Outofthis99999
Nov 5, 2015, 10:28 AM
I'm very curious to see the answers you get. I don't judge. What may be sick to some is a turn on to others. I read your profile and I like all your groups also.
I'm very curious to know too. I've heard from a few women. It's different for sure.

NjbiGuy01
Nov 5, 2015, 10:44 AM
WTF that's sick.

This from an idiot who posts pictures of people fucking peoples asses with a foot ? No, I'm not justifying nor endorsing animal sex, but it's ironic coming from a sicko like you.

Waylon
Nov 5, 2015, 11:08 AM
I do know a very hot woman that likes to smear some peanut butter on her pussy for her dog to lick off. She said it feels great and the dog seems to dig it too.

mtnmen2
Nov 5, 2015, 12:45 PM
I thought that was an urban legend.

pole_smoker
Nov 6, 2015, 12:39 AM
This from an idiot who posts pictures of people fucking peoples asses with a foot ? No, I'm not justifying nor endorsing animal sex, but it's ironic coming from a sicko like you.
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1193/3667/original.jpg

Yes, and when someone takes a foot, arm, or fist up their ass it's done consensually.

Just because you're not into fisting, or maybe you secretly are and want your ass fisted and gaping ;) doesn't make the sex act "sick" as it's not like anyone is raping an animal like the OP wrote about. :rolleyes:

Outofthis99999
Nov 6, 2015, 2:28 PM
I do know a very hot woman that likes to smear some peanut butter on her pussy for her dog to lick off. She said it feels great and the dog seems to dig it too.
I thought there would be a few hot woman that were into that. Kind of a turn on.

AngelCyrus
Nov 6, 2015, 4:17 PM

What the fuck. LOL

pole_smoker
Nov 6, 2015, 4:27 PM
What the fuck. LOL
exactly.

a2smith09
Nov 27, 2015, 2:42 PM
Back about twenty years ago I had a big horny Swiss Mountain dog that was popular