PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever tried to or successfully sucked your own cock?

ziggy1
Nov 1, 2015, 12:32 PM
How many of you wish you could suck your own cock and have attempted to or been successful? What was it like?

querty
Nov 1, 2015, 1:41 PM
Tried, unsuccessfully. Spent two weeks in traction LOL!

fatboytom
Nov 1, 2015, 2:13 PM
When I was a very young boy, when I was actually skinny, I was able to bend over and suck the head of my dick. Sure wish I could do that now. :)

cuttin2dachase
Nov 1, 2015, 6:52 PM
I tried to self-suck as a young teen. Even though I was lean and flexible I could only manage to get my mouth within 3 or 4 inches of my cock. My bed butted up to the wall and I'd get myself upside down against the wall with my weight resting on my shoulders and neck. In that position I could bend at the waist and bring my legs almost horizontal with my cock pointed at my mouth. It was a bit of a balancing act while jerking off, but I did manage to shoot some cum into my mouth from that position......but most of it missed and ended up on my face, neck or chest LOL

jimisbi
Nov 1, 2015, 11:44 PM
I've tried at various times throughout my life, but never once succeeded.

Lil Miss Understood
Nov 1, 2015, 11:53 PM
I wish! wouldn't that be fun!!

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 2, 2015, 5:50 AM
Can't do it. I'm thin enough these days that a belly wouldn't be in the way, but am nowhere near flexible enough at my age.

Odd thing, maybe, although I have only recognized being bisexual for the past few years and had NEVER considered that I would enjoy being a cocksucker prior to that, I've had dreams from time-to-time about having the ability to suck my own.

Now, I'd love to do both!

Grub Worm
Nov 2, 2015, 6:25 AM
did it many many times as a teen, even into my early marriage years with the wife watching and helping. had a cousin with a very long dick and could suck his own, i kept trying till i could also, the more i did the more of it i could suck.

biwmtrucker44
Nov 2, 2015, 8:58 AM
When I was a teenager I could bend just far enough to kiss and lick the tip

olmizzou42
Nov 2, 2015, 9:04 AM
Neither limber nor well endowed enough, but would love it.

Waylon
Nov 2, 2015, 10:54 AM
Many of us have posted on this subject before and in many cases, we did when we were younger, skinnier and more limber. I could get the plum head and another inch or so in my mouth and really enjoyed doing it back in the day. I imagine if any of us could still do that, we would probably never leave the house,, lol.

whistle1
Nov 2, 2015, 11:39 AM
Attempted? Yes.

Successful? No.

Switch53
Nov 2, 2015, 11:46 AM
I have tried but to much belly and not enough cock. I do get against the wall with my cock pointing down and shoot into my mouth.

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 2, 2015, 12:10 PM
When I was a teen (13-17) I was able to and did it a few times a month, I could get the head plus an inch or so. It was great. Although back then I still looked at myself as an outcast or a "fag" for being bi. So I quit. Wish I had kept up with it and kept the flexibility. If I could now I'd never leave house haha

Cursubm
Nov 2, 2015, 1:04 PM
I wish I could. Quite a while ago I tried on my own and came close but could not reach. I was able to barely reach with help from my wife a few times. She jacked me off while I came over my face.

oliveanddark
Nov 2, 2015, 1:21 PM
I came really close when younger but don't remember any success, have not tried in a long time and doubt I could do it, sure wish I could!

Fzmr9t
Nov 2, 2015, 2:34 PM
when i was way younger, maybe 12-13. i was skinny and flexible then

armadildo
Nov 2, 2015, 4:19 PM
When I was younger, skinnier, and more flexible, I could get maybe the head of my cock in my mouth. I can't do that now, but I much prefer someone else to suck my cock and for me to suck his.

CuriousHusband269
Nov 3, 2015, 4:36 PM
Back in my really early years I managed to get the head in my mouth a few times. Couldn't ever manage to keep the position long enough to cum but tried like hell. Wouldn't even think about trying nowadays.

DoneGone275
Nov 4, 2015, 1:13 PM
When I was a teenager, I tried but never could get any closer then a few inches from the head. Now that distance is measured by more than a foot. God it sucks to get old! lol

Inhibited1
Nov 9, 2015, 1:27 AM
Into my 30's I was able to get the head in my mouth and stroke to orgasm. My wife watched me a few times and masturbated herself to several orgasms while I grunted out a mouthful of cum which I swallowed eagerly. Happy memories!

gatwat
Nov 12, 2015, 7:36 PM
If I could suck my own cock I probably would not seek sex with others, whether men or women.

guywholikesboth
Nov 13, 2015, 5:33 PM
when I was a teen I was able to get the head of my 6 incher in my mouth and suck on it it took a while to be able to do it had a friend that had a 12 incher he could get more of his cock into his mouth

jackbirdjay
Nov 14, 2015, 4:02 AM
Yes many years ago in the 70's I was a teen could only get the tip in my mouth but it was bliss. Now no way

delpark
Nov 14, 2015, 11:06 PM
I could and did at age twenty. I got the head in my mouth, it was quite enjoyable. Nowadays it is nothing but a distant memory. Not only can I not suck my own cock, I am unable to get my wife to do it either.:oh:

lemkerailroad
Nov 16, 2015, 3:00 PM
I have never been able to

rrunnz
Nov 16, 2015, 6:01 PM
I have never been able either, but last night I had a dream that I was able to take my 10 inch cock( I don't have one) all the way down to base and suck it to completion, then suck both of my balls after sucking my cock and cum again. Sure do wish this dream would come true!!!! :):yikes2::yikes2::bigrin:

DerrekCooke2
Nov 20, 2015, 11:07 AM
Tried once and I was unsuccessful.

averagejoe33
Nov 20, 2015, 1:06 PM
When I was younger and had a smaller belly I was able to get my head in my mouth and was so wonderful. I would flip my legs over my head with a pillow under my head and would suck and lick my head, very best feeling ever, and would continue until I could feel the buildup and my head bet bigger and finally explode into my mouth, and I would swallow every drop of cum. I miss those days.

CuriousJon
Nov 20, 2015, 10:49 PM
When I was younger I was able to do it several times. I wish I could do it now. LOL I date a girl for awhle and it really turned he on like you couldn't believe.

TXLonestarTX69
Nov 21, 2015, 6:49 AM
Not in a while and like an earlier post, I could get about 2" in my mouth. It's awesome to lick the precum up straight off the head! Yum.

bob338
Nov 21, 2015, 9:41 AM
When I was younger and thinner I could get my head into my mouth and my tongue halfway down my shaft. I used to suck myself off a lot and took many of my own loads directly into my hungry mouth. It's what got me into wanting to suck other guys.

cslutt
Nov 21, 2015, 9:52 PM
I never could, a couple inches away at best. My twin brother could (2" longer cock) and did so several times, but I quickly took care of the problem; I'd suck his cock any time for him!

redrabbit
Nov 22, 2015, 9:46 PM
I'm 39 and up until about 6 years ago, I would suck myself off a few times a week. I was so limber, I could deep throat and even lick my own balls. I would swallow on especially horny sessions. I've since gained weight but I'm getting it off slowly! I'll be there sometime soon, enjoying a sloppy self suck once again!