PDA

View Full Version : Married BiSexual on Cruise

frodo6969
Oct 31, 2015, 10:06 AM
Hi
I will be taking a long cruise with wife.I am Bi and want to know how to meet other bi sexual men on a cruise ship
Thanks for any replies

NjbiGuy01
Oct 31, 2015, 2:27 PM
I worked on cruise ships for a few years. I met people often late at night walking the upper decks. Some ships have a topless or clothing optional area, sometimes just hanging in the hot tub with a drink and people come and go. I started a few conversations that ended up with people inviting me back to their cabins for "some late night fun". If there is a gym that has a sauna or shower area, it's a good place to cruise for friends. Sometimes putting the ship name and the dates you are sailing could find you a partner here or on Craigslist or similar websites...good luck, play safe, have fun !!

frodo6969
Oct 31, 2015, 3:37 PM
Many thanks for some good ideas. I will be so horny

Realist
Oct 31, 2015, 8:22 PM
Frodo,

Cruise ships are a big deal down here in Florida.

I'm not a ship person, but have several friends who are. From what I'm told, if you've got a good personality, are courteous, have a good gift of gab, it shouldn't be difficult to meet up on a cruise.

A couple I know, met another couple on a cruise to Mexico, about 5 years back, and neither of them had ever been with anyone else during their marriage. That 1st time they met and clicked with another couple and they now meet each year for a cruise. They're not talking about what they've done, but the wife said she's done more things on those cruises, than she ever thought she would....and loved it! (Her husband just stood there grinning!) Each year, they can't wait until the next time!

I have a pretty good idea, that you won't regret going!

Good luck!

frodo6969
Nov 1, 2015, 7:58 AM
thanks Realist
Incidentally love the Egyptian logo

cslutt
Nov 1, 2015, 9:26 AM
We should have a way of signalling each other we are bi and looking! Something involving the color purple (blue and red mixed). Amethyst.

pole_smoker
Nov 1, 2015, 1:50 PM
We should have a way of signalling each other we are bi and looking! Something involving the color purple (blue and red mixed). Amethyst.
Or instead of living life in the closet, you could just...you know actually come out to people and tell them that you're bisexual. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Nov 1, 2015, 2:13 PM
I worked on cruise ships for a few years. I met people often late at night walking the upper decks. Some ships have a topless or clothing optional area, sometimes just hanging in the hot tub with a drink and people come and go. I started a few conversations that ended up with people inviting me back to their cabins for "some late night fun". If there is a gym that has a sauna or shower area, it's a good place to cruise for friends. Sometimes putting the ship name and the dates you are sailing could find you a partner here or on Craigslist or similar websites...good luck, play safe, have fun !!
LMAO don't take NJbiGuy01's 'advice' he's a troll, and despite claiming to LMAO "play safe" he does not do this, and takes cum up his ass and in his mouth from random people including people he met on cruises, and this is how he has STDs which he lies about. :rolleyes:

cuttin2dachase
Nov 1, 2015, 7:45 PM
You didn't say whether your wife would or wouldn't be playing with you. If she is in it with you, she could probably dress very sexy and help you pick up a man in a bar or wear a skimpy bathing suit/bikini while sunning by the pool, etc. You'd be surprised how many str8 men discover they are bi as part of their 1st mfm 3some.

If it's just you cruising for cock while wifey is otherwise busy, the bars and pool decks are probably still the best places on the ship to hook up with men. Just keep a sharp eye for other men who are checking you out. If nobody else on the cruise except your wife knows you, you can be bolder than usual in approaching other men. Another possibility is to ask (and tip) a male steward for info on other male passengers or info on places on the ship where you might meet other men.

frodo6969
Nov 2, 2015, 8:10 AM
obviously you aren't married

frodo6969
Nov 2, 2015, 8:11 AM
my wife doesn't know and I know a lot of guys think that's wrong but we live our own life.
Your help is much appreciated, thank you all

cuttin2dachase
Nov 2, 2015, 10:21 PM
Screw me, I guess I don't understand why you are asking advice as to how to meet men on a cruise ship if your wife is going to be with you or near to you every minute of the cruise.

As a matter of fact, on paper I am technically married or so says an obscure document buried in the files of a hick town courthouse 500 miles away. I'm permanently separated from my 2nd wife. We both considered our marriage to be over the day I left her in July 2009. She can divorce me anytime she wants (at her expense), but she won't do it unless her married bf divorces his wife to marry her LOL. 6 years and counting and they are living together looking over their shoulder and fearing his psycho wife will kill them or have them killed LOL. I never want to marry again, so I have little or no incentive to go to the expense of filing for divorce and having to travel 500 miles to get it. My 1st marriage lasted 23 years and my 1st wife actively encouraged me to chat, cyber and play with other men as part of our swinging lifestyle.

I know what it's like to be married and have secret desires for men. While married and still sharing a home with my 2nd wife, I did chat and cyber with bi and gay men and had more than a few opportunities to act on my desires, but I didn't. I stayed faithful to both my wives until we separated even though both of them were cheating on me. Looking back, now I wish I had cheated on both of them. But as a solo bi man I've more than made up for missed mm opportunities since I declared myself a free man !

NjbiGuy01
Nov 3, 2015, 10:45 AM
This is obviously your standard method of dealing with anyone here you don't like or who call you out for the mentally challenged creep you are Pole_smoker. You dismiss them and claim them diseased...because, of-course YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.... I've seen you do it to me and countless others. Based on ? Absolutely nothing.

Why not shut the fuck up and stay out of other peoples business ? I've been tested, I know I'm clean and I choose the people I play with who are as well. I do nothing unsafe with people I do not know very well. Your a flaming asshole and I really wish you would go away or get hit by a bus.

cannibal4
Nov 4, 2015, 1:13 PM
Don't get worked up NjbiGuy....just block that asshole! that way you won't see his posts or replies.

pole_smoker
Nov 4, 2015, 1:50 PM
Don't get worked up NjbiGuy....just block that asshole! that way you won't see his posts or replies.
"He" could block me but then he would have to read my posts and still stalk/flame me since he's a troll. :rolleyes:

This is obviously your standard method of dealing with anyone here you don't like or who call you out for the mentally challenged creep you are Pole_smoker. You dismiss them and claim them diseased...because, of-course YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.... I've seen you do it to me and countless others. Based on ? Absolutely nothing.

Why not shut the fuck up and stay out of other peoples business ? I've been tested, I know I'm clean and I choose the people I play with who are as well. I do nothing unsafe with people I do not know very well. Your a flaming asshole and I really wish you would go away or get hit by a bus.

LMAO you're trolling again. You have frequently posted about how when you would go on cruise ships you would take cum up your ass and swallow cum from gay men who you met, and how you have unprotected sex with male and female couples who have the unfortunate experience of hooking up with your pathetic desperate ugly ass. :rolleyes: You've got STDs and you lie about having them. ;) :rolleyes: :impleased

NjbiGuy01
Nov 4, 2015, 5:42 PM
Pole: Despite my wild past (a mere almost 40 years ago you fucktard) a June 2015 test showed me 100% totally clean. Go-figure.

Of-course in the world according to you, anyone you don't like is "diseased" or a "troll". Normal people don't post over 4000 times in as short a period as you do. Your a drama queen screaming for attention. It's all about you, always is... Normal people don't post disgusting pictures nobody wants to see. They don't bump their own threads (because barely anyone (actually almost nobody) looks at nor comments on the swill threads you start). NO worries. Inside word is: since Drew passed away, the site is up for sale, and I'm sure it will be moderated when the new ownership comes on board. Maybe by me :tongue:

Wouldn't that be your worst nightmare..... You'll be taken out with the garbage where you belong.

In the meantime: GFY

indenver_indenver
Nov 5, 2015, 1:31 PM
I have never taken a cruise. I'm bi and my wife approves but has not participated for 15 years. But, I did write a story for her about a couple on a cruise where the wife was getting a massage at the urging of her husband. During the massage, the wife noticed the masseur's big cock was getting hard in his shorts. She "accidently" let her hand bump into the guy's bulge and one thing led to another until her husband guided the masseur's ample cock into his wife's pussy. The payoff for he bi husband was that he got to suck her lover's cock after they had sex.

After I read the story to my wife, she said, "What a nice story." I'd love for her to decide to live it.

blowjober
Nov 5, 2015, 10:44 PM
It is OK to invite third person join threesomes. But it is difficult to find right partners. If you don't mind, try this website (http://www.bithreesomedating.com/).

pole_smoker
Nov 6, 2015, 12:42 AM
blah blah blah see me spew hate

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1193/3667/original.jpg

:rolleyes: You're lying again as usual you have STDs but just don't admit it. ;) :smilies15 Your poor "wife" who you cheat on also has them. ;)

centaur9
Nov 16, 2015, 6:42 PM
FYI, when looking for connections on cruises, check the daily schedules left in your cabins for the location(usually a bar) where the 'Friends of Dorothy' will meet that day. That is a code for mainly gay men, but I am sure Bi-Men that are in the know will be there also. And the spa is always a great place to hook up and/or meet someone that might love to get together with you and your wife. There are many possibilities.http://www.bisexual.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.png

void()
Nov 17, 2015, 7:31 PM
my wife doesn't know and I know a lot of guys think that's wrong but we live our own life.
Your help is much appreciated, thank you all

I dislike the action of what is dubbed cheating. This does not say I dislike the human involved. Also, it sounds like you have an understanding. From my perspective that is not cheating. Besides, I am no one's judge but my own.

That's why I avoid knowingly getting involved with those who do cheat. Do not want to have wife cheat on me, know it would hurt. So, I don't do it to others. Kind of me following the Golden Rule as far as relationships.

Because I do, does not imply all do. I understand that. I try to avoid judging. I'm not you and you're not me. :)