PDA

View Full Version : Fiancé used her realdoe

BiTexasGuy85
Oct 26, 2015, 5:52 PM
So sex in my house has been slowed recently due to a family illness. But Saturday my fiancé and I went out, she got rather intoxicated and on the way home I attempted to play with her and she slapped my hand and told me she was in charge tonight. When we got home she made me pull my jeans down around my ankles and perform oral on her while I began to hear the oven. Once it was heated I had to make her dinner and go down while it cooked. Then I had to serve her dinner all while exposed with all our windows and doors to the house open. After dinner she took me to the bedroom and made me put on a dress she bought me and then asked rather provocatively how I liked being dressed, which I answered honestly.. I loved it! Then she had me insert her realdoe in her and lube it up. What came next was 35 minutes of extreme anal fucking!! It was amazing! She's used it before but never like she did that night. She was unforgiving and I loved every minute of it!! Finally she to me to cum in my dress like the sluts do. I stroked it twice and exploded all over the both of us!! It was great.. Then she roed over told me to clean up and she went to sleep. She never ceases to amaze me!

newly found
Oct 27, 2015, 10:26 AM
Sounds like this weekend was fun....

KnkyHim
Oct 27, 2015, 1:41 PM
Definitely a good and fun night.