PDA

View Full Version : how old and who your first time giving a blow job

jackbirdjay
Oct 17, 2015, 5:23 PM
How od was you when u frist sucked a cock and who was it?
I was 14 and it was my best buddy. Kenny and I went skinny dipping one very hot summer night. We both came out with hard-ons. I can't remember how it started but we started to jerk our cocks. I shot my load really fast but Kenny was having trouble because he was so nervous. I was always thinking about sucking a cock so I said do you need a helping hand with that. He said fuck off, I said ok your lost. He started thinking and came back with yea like you woud really do it. I said one way to find out bring it over here. I was starting to get hard again and he seen it. He said your getting hard taking about jerking me. He walked over said here it is. I grabbed his cock before he changed his mind. He said wow didn't think you would do it. I said grab mine he said no way I said come on I am jerking yours go on. I said just give it a few jerks. He grabbed my cock and jerked it for a little while then stopped. I just had to taste him and dropped to my knees. He said what are u doing, I said this and took him in my mouth. He said wow that feels good. I started licking the head and felt him throbbing on my tongue. I tasted his pre-cum and his smell hit my nose. I was really getting in to it. He started to moan and said feels so good watch out I might cum. I said ok and went back to sucking and licking him. Did he cum lots of it to and I swallowed most of it. I started sucking him all the time after that.

loveslace
Oct 17, 2015, 6:42 PM
9 and it was a family member. Just kid games.

Grub Worm
Oct 17, 2015, 7:03 PM
ol pole will be by later to bash u boys,,,

pole_smoker
Oct 17, 2015, 7:08 PM
9 and it was a family member. Just kid games.

That's fucked up that you were sexually abused by a family member at age 9.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

cslutt
Oct 17, 2015, 7:33 PM
I have a totally different view based on my experiences with family members; I seduced them, not the other way around, at a preteen age. And, they all taught me things that I never learned in a classroom that made me a better adult.

innaminka
Oct 17, 2015, 8:05 PM
nearly 20.
I considered it an act far more intimate than intercourse, ergo it was with my first "serious" bf.

I was underwhelmed!

cornholejoe
Oct 17, 2015, 8:28 PM
57 years old was in a 3some with a man and his wife was fucking here and she was sucking his dick he pulled it out of her mouth and put it on my lips she said suck it and i did later on he sucked me:tongue:

cuttin2dachase
Oct 17, 2015, 9:03 PM
I was 32 when I sucked my 1st cock during a 4some my 1st wife were having with a bi married couple. Wifey had been coaxing me for a while to try oral sex with a man to fulfill a fantasy of hers. I told her I would try it if another guy ever initiated the action. Sure enough, that night, he reached for my cock and began stroking it and I returned the favor. Both of our cocks were already hard because we were watching our wives make out and eat each other. Next thing I knew, he was between my legs licking and sucking me. It felt sooo good. The gals stopped what they were doing to watch and help. I was so excited that I knew then and there I was going to have to have his cock in my mouth too. I didn't want to cum because I was saving my erection and cum for the ladies, so I stopped him and literally dived between his legs and devoured his dick. It was a 7 incher, medium thick. It felt so natural and was electrifyingly naughty and erotic. He also stopped me short of making him cum. I was hooked on sucking cock instantly and hadn't even swallowed any cum! That happened shortly thereafter in a 3some that my wife arranged with a bi married man we knew.

pole_smoker
Oct 17, 2015, 9:09 PM
I have a totally different view based on my experiences with family members; I seduced them, not the other way around, at a preteen age. And, they all taught me things that I never learned in a classroom that made me a better adult.

:rolleyes: Being sexually abused by your relatives, and havin incest done to you doesn't make anyone a better adult or whatever sick excuses you want to make. :rolleyes: No wonder why you are so fucked up and a severely warped and sick person.

The Galion
Oct 18, 2015, 12:55 AM
50 years of age and damn happy I did it as this man has been wanting to for too long. A threesome with a real nice couple that I know. Him, an old friend of mine.
Pole man, not everone suffers

Asspussy302
Oct 18, 2015, 5:54 AM
Not sure how old. I know I was in my mid teens. It was with a friend, and all about exploration. I know I loved it

darkeyes
Oct 18, 2015, 5:57 AM
:rolleyes: Being sexually abused by your relatives, and havin incest done to you doesn't make anyone a better adult or whatever sick excuses you want to make. :rolleyes: No wonder why you are so fucked up and a severely warped and sick person.No it doesn't, you're quite right.. however, ur compassion is an example to us all.. where would we be if u weren't around to keep us all on the str8 and narrow and so filled with the milk of human kindness?:)

playtoy70
Oct 18, 2015, 6:25 AM
a girl up the road sucked me I was 11 she was 13 it happened offen after the first time

TXLonestarTX69
Oct 18, 2015, 8:27 AM
I was 15.

darkeyes
Oct 18, 2015, 9:41 AM
Almost when I was 11 if truth b told.. the lad was 15 but made the serious mistake of trying to make me suck him within screamshot of both me big brother and big sister... there was the added danger for him that I had decided within a second of my hair being grabbed as he struggled to get it out, his willie and my teeth were about to become rather more than firm aquaintances so it is questionable I suppose whether the heavy bloodletting wrought on him by my siblings was a lesser punishment than him having it bitten off, being much less nice and peaceluffing and non violent than I am now...

fredtyg
Oct 18, 2015, 10:03 AM
My last year of elementary school. Not sure how old that would have been. I seduced my best friend who lived down the street. Not sure where I got the idea. I'm guessing it was after I learned to masturbate, then put two and two together with the old expression of "suck my dick". Sounded good so I tried it.

We did it to each other fairly often. Even had a code for it when on the phone. I'd call him up and say "SMD?", for Suck My Dick"? He'd say, ok, meet you at the churchyard. There was a church about half way between our houses. It had classrooms that were nearly always unlocked. We'd go in the classrooms to do it. Quite risky, actually, as there weren't any windows to see if anyone was approaching, just skylights along the top of the walls. We would have been so busted if someone walked in, but we never got caught.

We did that for months until I got into a different social group.

olmizzou42
Oct 18, 2015, 10:50 AM
12, maybe 13 with a classmate I'd known since infancy and we remained suck buddies until we went different ways at age 22.

Chirusty
Oct 18, 2015, 2:18 PM
37 yrs old as a foursome with the ex-wife and a bi couple took some coaching but said to self what the heck gave in and enjoyed that thick 8 1/2 inch did not want to let it go. So been hooked ever since

jerryloveswiener
Oct 18, 2015, 3:37 PM
I was in Jr. High school and P.E. was my last class of the day. The P.E. teacher told me I needed to stay after and clean up the field. After I finished I went to his office. We spoke for about an hour on how athletic he thought I was and he was willing to coach me after school on my baseball skills. With that we were finished so I headed for the showers. While I was toweling off,he came to me and told me to grab my stuff and come back to his office.Once there the conversation was totally different than before.He asked me had I ever had someone's penis in my mouth. I told him I never have or was ever going to. He told me that was going to change. He also said that I think you need to learn. He then proceeded to give me instructions first come to him, kneel down and pull down his shorts. For some reason I just did what I was told. His penis started to rise right in front of me.His words to me were"open your mouth and just put my cockhead in".He gave play by play instructions until his hands were firmly holding my head while his cock exploded in my mouth. Nothing ever became of my "baseball skills" but I have loved sucking cock ever since.

guywholikesboth
Oct 18, 2015, 5:21 PM
I was 13 went to a friends apt he took his huge cock out asked me to suck it said no came over to rubbed it on my lips I got hard he said suck it I said no he forced it into my mouth and started to fuck it till he came I swallowed his big load I left went home and jerked off the next day was in the basement talk went to sex he took his cock out I took mine out he said come overr here I did and he took my cock into his mouth it was great I returned the favor and swallowed his come we became suck buddies for years

oliveanddark
Oct 19, 2015, 9:29 AM
young teen, was staying over at a friend's overnight and the subject came up while we were playing in a tree house. His older sister was really bullysome but attractive and turned me on but she did not get involved, but watched him suck me and told me she would beat me up and give an enema if I did not do what she said, which consisted of him sucking my cock and balls, and me sucking him. He had done it before so already enjoyed it, I really did not like it, but I knew his sister well enough to know that it was better to do what she said to do. Neither of us came in mouths but we jacked off afterwards and she let me see her tits.

Waylon
Oct 19, 2015, 10:35 AM
I was 14 and a friend from down the block and i camped out in the woods behind my house. Another guy brought beer and we all got nice and drunk and horny. We started jerking off to one of my hot stories and then I felt my buddies mouth on my cock. It felt good and I started sucking him. He had a big dick and it was almost hot in my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down. When he came, I spit it out and the other guy that brought the beer wanted me to suck him so I did. That was the extent of my cocksucking untll later in life when I officially turned bisexual in my early 50s.

chub-bi
Oct 19, 2015, 12:27 PM
I was 5 years old and with another 5 year neighbor watching cartoons.
His mom made us pbj sandwiches, told us to be good and went to take a shower.
he pulled down his pants and showed me his pee pee then asked to see mine.
I dropped my drawers and he knelt down and started sucking it.
Then he asked me to suck his so I did.
I remember how great it felt when he sucked mine and how natural it felt
having his in my mouth.
Ive been addicted to oral sex since.

olmizzou42
Oct 19, 2015, 12:43 PM
I was in Jr. High school and P.E. was my last class of the day. The P.E. teacher told me I needed to stay after and clean up the field. After I finished I went to his office. We spoke for about an hour on how athletic he thought I was and he was willing to coach me after school on my baseball skills. With that we were finished so I headed for the showers. While I was toweling off,he came to me and told me to grab my stuff and come back to his office.Once there the conversation was totally different than before.He asked me had I ever had someone's penis in my mouth. I told him I never have or was ever going to. He told me that was going to change. He also said that I think you need to learn. He then proceeded to give me instructions first come to him, kneel down and pull down his shorts. For some reason I just did what I was told. His penis started to rise right in front of me.His words to me were"open your mouth and just put my cockhead in".He gave play by play instructions until his hands were firmly holding my head while his cock exploded in my mouth. Nothing ever became of my "baseball skills" but I have loved sucking cock ever since.
Sounds rather familiar. In leading up to our first time, my friend said, "I'll take a bite of yours, if you'll take a bite of mine." I found out later that was a direct quote from his introduction to cock sucking by our music teacher who had kept him after band practice for a "private lesson."

ThetaWave
Oct 19, 2015, 4:33 PM
22 years old(1998) in Tampa, FL. I had been fantasizing about it for a while. So one day, while on a Yahoo chat room, I met a business man who was staying at a hotel a few miles away. So I went there and we hooked up. We sucked each other off...and 69'd until we both came. Such a good, flawless first experience with a guy. I've always been into mature/older than me guys....so he was 40 years old. I got so dizzy when feeling another man's cock for the first time. I'm getting pretty turned on thinking about it now.

jem_is_bi
Oct 19, 2015, 9:39 PM
I was 5 years old when I convinced a playmate to trade oral sex. After, doing that a few times, the realization that I would be very severely punished if caught ended the fun. Next time was when I was 58 years old. Maybe, it would have been better if the next time was sooner than that. However, I have experienced a wonderful life and I doubt male-male sex sooner would have made it better.

Tungtwat
Oct 20, 2015, 10:31 AM
I was also nine It was a neighbor kid who was in High School a short time later a man that lived near us. He taught me to give a blowjob his way.

swaller
Oct 20, 2015, 11:58 AM
I was 13yo. On a camping trip with my 3 friends and their father. After everyone was asleep the father taught me the art of sucking cock

pole_smoker
Oct 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
I was 13yo. On a camping trip with my 3 friends and their father. After everyone was asleep the father taught me the art of sucking cock

That's very creepy and sick that you were sexually abused that way. People like that guy belong in prison.

cornholejoe
Oct 20, 2015, 6:56 PM
That's very creepy and sick that you were sexually abused that way. People like that guy belong in prison.

for once pole i have to agree with you

man4girlgirl4man
Oct 23, 2015, 9:07 PM
On my 13th birthday. A special secret birthday present from my 11 year old best friend. After about 6 months of very erotic and sensual mutual flirting and taking it step by step until we had nowhere else to go except for real gay sex. The best present anyone has or ever will give me. My parents got me a new bicycle which I really wanted and when I told them it was the best present ever I knew I was lying. That birthday present turned into a 6 year secret gay sex affair that ended the night before I left home to go to college.

grxclaus
Oct 24, 2015, 12:30 AM
I was 16. It was with a friend of mine. We started out jacking each off which led to blowing each other.

TerrorTwilight
Oct 24, 2015, 9:57 AM
I was 14 or 15. It was during summer vacation. Met a guy on an AOL m4m chat and he came over while my mom was at work and I blew him on the couch.

fatboytom
Oct 24, 2015, 4:38 PM
36 or 37. My I was bi-curious and my wife arranged threesome with her ex-husband. Talk about kinky. But I've loved sucking dick ever since. But definitely not giving up pussy either. :)

amature74
Oct 24, 2015, 4:52 PM
I was 13 and my friend was 17 and was taking me skiing the next day. We spend the night at his house in his room in his big bed. I know now that he had the whole thing planned just so he could have sex with me.

We got ready for bed and he never put his pajamas on. He got some hot magazines and we both started looking. His cock was huge and he started stroking it. He said, "go ahead." And I pulled mine out too. Before long he was helping me and then started sucking me. I came with him jerking me off. He sucked me again, long and deep while I looked at the magazine. Finally he asked me to suck him. Then he begged me and I said yes. Will never forget it. It was different than I thought it would be and I liked it.

I didn't suck again for decades but I knew I would and lately have found plenty of horny men who want to suck and be sucked. I don't suck that often - have to make sure the cock is clean. I do love it though and am looking forward to taking the load in my mouth.

mtnmen2
Oct 24, 2015, 6:53 PM
My first time was when I was 14 with my best friend. He had brought a deck of cards out in the woods where we played and we were playing strip poker and I was the one who got naked first. He then said if I wanted to continue we could play high card and if I won he would take off another piece of clothing but if I lost I would have to suck his dick. I agreed and I think I lost the next three hands. I would suck his dick each time for about a couple of minutes then play another hand. After losing those first three hands I finally got on a winning streak and finally had him sucking me. We never sucked each other to completion until we were in our mid twenties but always with a condom then. I always have wanted him to shoot a load down my throat but we haven't played together since our mid twenties.

fatboytom
Oct 25, 2015, 5:25 PM
36 or 37. I was bi-curious and my wife arranged a threesome with her ex-husband and I have enjoyed sucking dick ever since. But I'm not giving up pussy either. :)

void()
Oct 26, 2015, 2:11 AM
Our ages were thirteen years. First blow job I gave was a new friend. He
of course, returned the favor. We also made love and f___ed. Yes to me,
there is a difference in making love and f___ing.

LatinoBoyy
Oct 26, 2015, 10:48 AM
I was about 7 and i use to suck my older stepbros dick, he was about 10. Hes black so it was always longer than mine. I sucked him and i bent over and let him fuck me. I couldnt help but to moan while he was pumping his dick in me. I been addicted to dick ever since.

pole_smoker
Oct 26, 2015, 1:17 PM
Our ages were thirteen years. First blow job I gave was a new friend. He
of course, returned the favor. We also made love and f___ed. Yes to me,
there is a difference in making love and f___ing.
Why split terms and defintions of words just to suit yourself? Either way you were totally fucked. :rolleyes: :suave:

pole_smoker
Oct 26, 2015, 1:28 PM
I was about 7 and i use to suck my older stepbros dick, he was about 10. Hes black so it was always longer than mine. I sucked him and i bent over and let him fuck me. I couldnt help but to moan while he was pumping his dick in me. I been addicted to dick ever since.
That's fucked up you were sexually abused by your step-brother. People like him belong in prison, or in his case since he was a juvenile in a juvenile detention centre for sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of his and your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

Argent 11
Oct 26, 2015, 1:40 PM
My first sexual encounter was male/male with my best friend staying at my house. (I was 14 he was 17) I awoke at around 3:00 am to him sucking on me. I was so shocked and excited by this that just as I started to cum he stopped and I came on my stomach, he just wiped me off with my underwear and asked if I would return the favour. I recall being very aroused and scared at the same time but when I took him into my mouth it did not seem unnatural at all. I was excited by the fact that I was able to please him and when he came in my mouth it once again felt perfectly acceptable so, I swallowed his sperm and I believe this is what has only grown stronger in me as I have grown older.

Some years ago I had a girlfriend "Sara" she was the most sexually open person I had ever met when I confided in her of my one and only Bi experience she told me that all her life she was bisexual and knew it from her early teens, when she told me that I could join in with her roommate I was surprised and delighted. Then she floored me when she said "I would love to watch you pleasure another man" saying something like we are all sexual beings and should not let society deny us our urges providing we do not harm one another. This has been my dilemma ever since to find out why and truly define my bi-sexuality. I am still searching for my bi-sexual friend(s)

lennie
Oct 26, 2015, 2:31 PM
I was 15 and hitch hiking home from my gf's house when an older guy (50ish) pulled over and offered me a ride to town. I got in and off we went. As we drove he asked me where I was coming from and I replied from my girl friends house. He asked me if I got laid while I was there and I said no. AS we drove on he asked me if I got a blow job while I was there and again I replied no. As we went on he asked me if I would like a blow job. I said sure but from who i asked. He looked over at me and said from him. I was a bit shocked and declined his offer. As we drove and I thought about it I asked where would we go for this blow job (already my young cock was throbbing in my jeans). he said he knew a place and drove to the back of a large empty parking lot. he stopped the car and immediately undid my pants drew my zipper down and had my cock out. I lifted my hips up so he could pull them down further fully releasing my hard dick. He went right to it taking my cock into his mouth - it felt wonderful, my first blow job. Needless to say I came quickly as he sucked then swallowed all of my cum. I was feeling very horny and when he asked me if I would like to try sucking him I agreed without hesitating. He sat in the drivers seat and pushed his pants and undies down allowing his hard cock to pop into view. I was amazed at how big he was. I reached for it and wrapped my hand around it's girth, it felt really big and warm in my hand. I stroked him slowly then he put his hand on my head and urged me to his lap. My head lowered as I held his cock and let the head enter my mouth. I was shocked that I was doing this but figured what the hell why not. I slid my lips over his cock and slide my way down his long shaft. His cock hit my gag reflex and I started to gag and choke. He held my head there and told me I would get over it which I did. My head bobbed up and down as I sucked my first cock loving every minute of it. he lasted quite a bit longer than I did and when he finally ready to cum he asked me if I wanted to pull off or take his cum in my mouth. Being so horny and so into the moment I just sucked harder and faster until he grunted and spewed his warm cum into my eager mouth. I gulped and gagged a bit as i swallowed his creamy load. I cleaned him like he cleaned me. We pulled our drawers up and he drove me to town. Never saw him again but the memory is as clear as if it happened yesterday. Hope you enjoyed my story...Lennie

txsmale55
Oct 26, 2015, 5:49 PM
That is so hot I would've bent over an taken his bbc also at that age. I would've been so horny!

txsmale55
Oct 26, 2015, 5:55 PM
I was 12, my next door neighbor would come over ask me to let him see my dick. So I would unzip my pants and let him play with it. Before long we would be playing with each other's cocks with our pants pulled down, jacking off and cumming. It felt so good, when he began to suck my cock, and I would suck his till we both came. For fours years we sucked each other off, we got to where we would strip completely and 69 until we both came. Surprising we never got caught.

sysper
Oct 26, 2015, 8:14 PM
My first sexual encounter was male/male with my best friend staying at my house. (I was 14 he was 17) I awoke at around 3:00 am to him sucking on me. I was so shocked and excited by this that just as I started to cum he stopped and I came on my stomach, he just wiped me off with my underwear and asked if I would return the favour. I recall being very aroused and scared at the same time but when I took him into my mouth it did not seem unnatural at all. I was excited by the fact that I was able to please him and when he came in my mouth it once again felt perfectly acceptable so, I swallowed his sperm and I believe this is what has only grown stronger in me as I have grown older.

Some years ago I had a girlfriend "Sara" she was the most sexually open person I had ever met when I confided in her of my one and only Bi experience she told me that all her life she was bisexual and knew it from her early teens, when she told me that I could join in with her roommate I was surprised and delighted. Then she floored me when she said "I would love to watch you pleasure another man" saying something like we are all sexual beings and should not let society deny us our urges providing we do not harm one another. This has been my dilemma ever since to find out why and truly define my bi-sexuality. I am still searching for my bi-sexual friend(s)
sounds like an awesome gf. i wish more people were as openminded as her. she was so right.

bj4ubi
Oct 27, 2015, 7:31 AM
13 made by a family member to suck him been bi ever since

DMercator
Oct 27, 2015, 3:30 PM
Mid-teens... seduced by my step father. Not sure I'd be bi if not for those early experience breaking the ice.

Gateway
Oct 27, 2015, 3:46 PM
I was 15 and it was with my best friend who was a year older. We would hang out and listen to music, smoke, etc. and one day he pulled out some Playboy magazines. After a half hour or so of looking at the women he asked me if I was hard. He pulled his pants down and told me to do the same. We masturbated in front of one another that day and practically every day for the next week. One day he asked me to touch his penis which I did without hesitation and then he asked me if I would suck him. It felt perfectly natural to do this for my friend. He came in my mouth after about 5 minutes. We exchanged oral frequently over the next couple of years.

CuriousHusband269
Oct 27, 2015, 4:16 PM
I was 14 and like a few others...Playing kid games. Started out mutual masturbation and turned into a contest where the first one to cum had to suck the other one off. I lost...Then again depends how you look at it.

CuriousHusband269
Oct 27, 2015, 4:18 PM
I was 15 and it was with my best friend who was a year older. We would hang out and listen to music, smoke, etc. and one day he pulled out some Playboy magazines. After a half hour or so of looking at the women he asked me if I was hard. He pulled his pants down and told me to do the same. We masturbated in front of one another that day and practically every day for the next week. One day he asked me to touch his penis which I did without hesitation and then he asked me if I would suck him. It felt perfectly natural to do this for my friend. He came in my mouth after about 5 minutes. We exchanged oral frequently over the next couple of years.

Sound really familiar. Ever live in PA?

sterculius
Oct 27, 2015, 4:46 PM
I was 15 and it was with my best friend Larry who was 14. We had been jerking off together for a few weeks but I was amazed by the size of his cock! Although he was a full year younger and much skinnier than I was, his cock was HUGE!! Much bigger than mine was! I suggested we exchange handjobs and then take turns blowing each other. I offered to go first. I could barely fit his cock in my mouth but by sucking on the head I was able to make him cum. I liked the way his cum tasted. After I swallowed his cum he chickened out and didn't want to blow me so I jerked off instead. The next day the same thing happened. I sucked his cock but he refused to suck mine. The next time I blew him, I knew he wasn't going to blow me but that was okay. By then I knew that I liked the slutty way that sucking cock made me feel. I liked being a Cocksucker.

fearless4444
Oct 28, 2015, 3:52 AM
I was 15 me and a friend went camping as it got dark we went skinny dipping. it was a very privet part of the beach and we-were both very frisky we kept wrestling and trying to throw each other in the water it was way more fun nude. we did this for a bit garbing each other cock then i went to push him in the water he fell back and I tripped and some how my face landed on his crotch. and he grabbed his cock and put the head of it on my lips I could not resist and opened my mouth and started sucking putting it deeper in my mouth and with in a min he came in my mouth it was awesome.

69luvr
Oct 28, 2015, 2:56 PM
I was 13. My married neighbor with a hot wife asked if I would like to go in his pool. I said yes and went to his yard where his hot wife was sitting in her bikini. He and I got into the pool and I kept looking at her beautiful tits. Soon I felt his hand brush my cock. I said nothing but I wanted to feel her tits. He said lets go inside for some refreshments. I said ok and dried off but starred at her tits all the while. He and I went into the house and he told me he saw me staring at his wife's tits. He then asked if I'd like to see her tits. I nealy choked but said OK. He said follow me. We went to an upstairs bedroom and it overlooked the pool. She was now sitting without her top. I was as hard as steel. He again brushed my cock with his hand and I just kept looking at her tits. He then held my cock and got my attention. Soon it was in his mouth and I loved how it felt. I came while sneaking a quick peek at her tits. I was still hot and he started hugging me and finally kissed me. I got the impulse to feel his cock and I grabbed it. Soon it was in my mouth cumming down my throat and I loved it!

bigone2431
Oct 30, 2015, 5:03 PM
I was six when I first tasted my first cock, the boy was my 9 yr old neighbor across the street. He had a younger brother tha was closer to my age and we played together. One day I was at their house playing and their mom had to run an errand and she left the older brother in charge. We were watching TV and when she left the older brother started playing with hisself and tthen the younger brother pulled his cock out and they told me to do the same. I knew it was naughty but I did it. The older brother asked me to kiss his dick. He was sitting in a chair with his legs spread, his uncut dick hanging between his legs. I never saw an uncut dick yet, so I was curious. He kept tellling me to lick and kiss his dick, that it was alright. Anyway I got in front of him and lowered my mouth to his hard cock and took it in my mouth. It only lasted a few minutes and he didn't cum buut I got my first taste of dick skin and the smell and I have craved that taste and smell forever since. Thanks Mark for first expereince with cock sucking.

frodo6969
Oct 31, 2015, 10:08 AM
I was 14 and he was 50. Picked me up in a washroom. Gave me my first bj(which took 5 seconds). I did him and went to his place where I learned a lot

valkerie
Nov 2, 2015, 10:23 AM
I was 30 years old and married. we went with an older couple and the guy was willing to suck me, but not to cum in his mouth. it never happened. after that I was curious and behind my wife I tried it. (whom by the way got it on with a girl in front of me,
wow was that hot.) I parked outside a gay bar and within a few minutes a guy asked me what I was looking for, I told him I wanted to suck some cock. we drove off to a secluded place and away I sucked. I didn't finish him, took him back to the bar and away I went. I kept asking myself about my sexuality, am I gay or what. I tried it a few more times and learned that I LOVE COCK. later while doing a single guy with the wife , when she least expected it I went down on his cock. she went wild...... loved it. now married a second time and I told her within a year of out meeting, although I haven't been with a male in 25 years, I do miss it. she accepted it and married 4 years..

Switch53
Nov 2, 2015, 11:51 AM
I was real young a friend suggested it and we sucked each other. I didn't cum after I sucked him he finished by jerking off.

donttellnehismy
Nov 2, 2015, 1:00 PM
I was 7 was with my best friend of the same age we sucked each other

frodo6969
Nov 2, 2015, 2:10 PM
13 and he was 50 and happened in a washroom

Fzmr9t
Nov 2, 2015, 2:41 PM
i was in my mid 40s and he was probably 20-22

indenver_indenver
Nov 3, 2015, 12:03 PM
I was 6 when a neighbor boy did mine. It felt so good I tried to get other boys to do it for me but none wanted to. So, when I was 10 I figured out I had to do theirs in order to get them to reciprocate. It went on like that until I was 16 when I had a life-changing experience. One of my buddies was maturing so his cock grew in size to 7 or 8 inches. He had me lie on the floor, straddled my chest and fucked my mouth. I've been and insatiable cocksucker ever since.

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 3, 2015, 3:20 PM
I was 13. My 13th birthday actually. He was my 11 year old best friend. First time sex and it was his special secret birthday present to me. Best present I'll ever get!!!

kinkylittledick
Nov 4, 2015, 12:36 PM
I don't remember the age I gave or received my first blowjob but I was young. One of my 1st was while camping with my cousin in his pup tent in his back yard. We were maybe 12. Like many others have said we were both horny and I think I suggested that I'd suck his if he promised to suck mine after. What he didn't know was that it wasn't my 1st time and I wanted to suck his. I told him I had never done it but I wanted mine sucked to see what it felt like so I was willing to suck his first. I sucked and Swallowed every drop of his cum loving it but acting like I hated it. I was really surprised when just minutes after cumming in my mouth he kept his word and sucked me. Knowing how I am after cumming I instantly cool off having no desire for a while. I will never forget his reaction when I shot my load into his mouth. He said Dam man you bout choked me. We remained friends till his death just a few years ago and after that night the subject was Never talked about again. I always respected him for keeping his word. I believe that was the only bi experience he ever had and I never shared that side of my secrete life with him again. I had been sucking another cousin for a few years. I don't remember the age we 1st started sucking each other but I believe we started playing with each others cocks at about the age of 10. He lived in a small town 20 miles away and in the 60's 20 miles may as well have been 200. Every summer I stayed one week at his house and he stayed one week at mine. I guess putting 2 young horny boys in the same bed for one week it had to happen. When I turned 16 and we got into girls we never did any thing sexually together again. From that last encounter at 15 to today none of those experiences together has ever been spoken again. When I see all those cousins at family gatherings I always wonder if they are thinking what I'm thinking, always Wishing they'd bring it up but they never do and I'm afraid to. I just can't take that chance that either they have blocked it from their memory or have no desire and bringing it up would expose my secrete life to family and friends.

kinkylittledick
Nov 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Got me all Hot just sharing those memories with you. Like I said Every time I see them I wish they'd ask me or make some jesture or give a hint. My childhood memories include at least 3 male and one female cousins. Also 2 male and one female friend. The 2 male friends was one time. I was sleeping over at their house and as luck would have it I was stuck in between them in bed. I remember having a cock in both hands as I jacked them both off.

kinkylittledick
Nov 4, 2015, 1:00 PM
I was 13. My married neighbor with a hot wife asked if I would like to go in his pool. I said yes and went to his yard where his hot wife was sitting in her bikini. He and I got into the pool and I kept looking at her beautiful tits. Soon I felt his hand brush my cock. I said nothing but I wanted to feel her tits. He said lets go inside for some refreshments. I said ok and dried off but starred at her tits all the while. He and I went into the house and he told me he saw me staring at his wife's tits. He then asked if I'd like to see her tits. I nealy choked but said OK. He said follow me. We went to an upstairs bedroom and it overlooked the pool. She was now sitting without her top. I was as hard as steel. He again brushed my cock with his hand and I just kept looking at her tits. He then held my cock and got my attention. Soon it was in his mouth and I loved how it felt. I came while sneaking a quick peek at her tits. I was still hot and he started hugging me and finally kissed me. I got the impulse to feel his cock and I grabbed it. Soon it was in my mouth cumming down my throat and I loved it!

I really enjoyed reading your post. Got me so hot as I can picture it happening in my mind.

kinkylittledick
Nov 4, 2015, 1:47 PM
Really got hot reading your story lennie. Brings back one of those memories I think about often wishing I had took the chance. When I was about 13 a friend my age who knew nothing about my desires or experiences with other guys was riding bikes with me. We were riding our bikes into town on a saturday afternoon. About halfway only 1 mile he realized he'd forgot his money. We agreed I'd wait there by an old bridge while he went back. A few minutes after he left an old man came from the other direction riding an old beat up bike. I remember it like it was yesterday. He was tall, slim rough looking like he hadn't shaved in a few days wearing old baggy clothes. He looked like an old wineo or hobo. He was very nice and just came right out and asked me if I'd like to go under the bridge with him. I was a bit afraid but at the same time getting aroused. I realized he could get me under that bridge and kill me but I felt very comfortable. I wanted so much to hide my bike and follow that old man under that bridge. The ONLY thing that kept me from going with him was the fear that my friend would get back and catch us in the act. That was almost 50 years ago and I often play with my dick while fantasising about how I believe it may have turned out. Had I known my friend wouldn't have caught us and told all our friends and family I would have hid my bike in the bushes and followed that dirty old man down the hill and under that old bridge. Once out of sight of passing cars he would have stood facing me as he slowly lowered his pants allowing them to fall around his ankles exposing a big, long, thick uncut cock surronded by a very thick grey bush. As he lifted his cock I see these huge hanging balls. He takes my hand and cups it around his beautiful old cock. I feel it grow as he slowly lowers my pants exposing my little rock hard cock ozzing precum. He steps out of his pants and starts to remove his shirt asking me if I'll do the same. There we stand completely nude face to face. He slips my throbbing little cock into his warm wet mouth as his hands cup my smooth ass cheeks. If anyone isn't totaly grossed out by now and want to hear more of what I wish had happened those many years ago let me know and I'll continue. This would have all been with my consent and I would not have felt I was being molested. But it's all fantasy. I made a decision not to follow that old man under that bridge that day and reality is it could have went badly and I wouldn't be here sharing this fantasy.

Ridgid 6.5
Nov 4, 2015, 6:12 PM
I had the same experience with a cousin of mine, 50 some years ago when we were both pre-teens.
We didn't stay close after that, we both got married and I moved out of state for work, but since came back home a few years ago. Well one night I was cruising facebook looking for old friends and relatives and entered his name and his profile page came up. I sent him a message and asked if he ever remembered the times we messed around as kids. Well it turns out he was now divorced, and living alone, same as myself. And he also told me that he thought about our swapping blowjobs almost every time he jerked off. We decided to get together for dinner and drinks and rehash the past and we wound up at my place doing the same thing to each other that we did over 50 years ago. So try it, you never know.

kinkylittledick
Nov 5, 2015, 8:06 AM
Ridgid TY for sharing that. Maybe I should get on facebook and start typing in names of old friends. Was it just one time or do you still see each other?

melbcuteboi
Nov 29, 2015, 10:43 PM
I and he were both 14 and best mates at the time. After a night of fooling around and a game of TorD, the final dare given to me was "suck his cock for a minimum of 2mins". It floored me at first as I was still trying to wrap my head around what we had already done that night as it was so unexpected but in the end I decided that a dare is a dare and what the hell, its already been a crazy night so whats a bit more. Well I ended up sucking him off for 10mins before he had to pull out as was about to blow. He told me it was amazing and asked how i felt during it or about it and as my mind was still spinning i brushed it off as nothing and just put it back to being a dare.

In truth, having never thought of EVER having a sexual encounter with another guy nor even seen another guys cock before in person everything changed and somehow happened that night. It was a night of numerous firsts for both of us with the biggest one being something I would never have contimplated in my life until that moment when I chose to suck another guys cock. Not only did I complete the 2mins I was dared to but continued on for almost another 8mins more as like it or not I, in the moment was actually enjoying it and getting off on having his cock in my mouth. It was a turn off straight away when it finished but it left me with many more questions and no answers to what any of it all meant.

wifekinky4husband
Nov 30, 2015, 12:44 AM
15 - I simply couldn't say no. It was the most fascinating thing I had ever seen and begin doing.

fatboytom
Nov 30, 2015, 1:44 PM
I was about 40. I was bi-curious and my wife arranged a threesome with her ex. He had a NICE cock. Yum. I've loved sucking dicks ever since. But I'm not giving up pussy either. :)

Bedtime
Nov 30, 2015, 1:49 PM
When was a kid I was the youngest guy in our crowd. When I was around 11 one of the guys told us about getting drunk with a guy older than us and the guy sucked his dick. I thought how gross to stick someone's dick in their mouth, I tried to picture sticking someone's nasty dick in my mouth I was shocked when my dick got rock hard almost immediately, this was back in the '70s everybody made fun of and hated gay people I couldn't believe I wanted to suck a dick.
When I was 12 I went to work with an older man in the neighborhood that people claimed was gay I was hoping he would try something with me and he did after I worked for him for a couple months he asked me if I masterbated I told him yes he gave me a magazine with naked women and told me to go into the bathroom and jack off. For the next couple of weeks I did the same thing, then one day he walked in on me and asked if I wanted him to stroke it for me I shook my head yes, he got me to come lay on the bed. He stroked it for a short time then he took me in his mouth and asked me if it felt good of course I said yes. I didn't tell him but it was the best thing I had ever felt.
I worked for every Saturday and he would suck me 2 or 3 times every Saturday. One time he pulled his dick out and said, " I get hot too, see". I wanted to reach and grab it so bad but I was afraid he would tell my friends that worked for him. He tried something with one boy and he told his parents and my parents found out so I wasn't allowed to work there any longer.
I went for about 3 years without sex , I finally called him and got him to meet me and pick me up. We did this a few times and then I had to throw caution to the wind I had to have some dick. When he come over to the bed to give me a BJ I reached up and started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down. He was hung with at least 8" thick and uncut. I put as much of it my mouth as I could which wasn't much since I didn't have any experience, I didn't last long enough to get him off.
We did this several times and I never did get him off with my mouth but it didn't take him long and he started screwing me, I got him off everytime like that. That was something I had wanted to try also and I loved it.

NakedFun38
Nov 30, 2015, 4:39 PM
I was 13 and he was 15 and we have been jack off buddies for a few years. When I was curious about women as I was still a virgin of course. He would tell me that it's no different than being with a man. He suck my cock first. And then I sucked his. He had a nice hard cock with a defined head. Those were the days.

NeilThomas
Nov 30, 2015, 4:54 PM
I was 28 he was 19. I'm 6inches he is 8 inches. It was amazing. I allowed him to cum in my mouth and I was happy to swallow it all. We sucked and fucked for two years after that and we'd both swallow each others every time. I miss him.

Leedsxdresser
Dec 1, 2015, 3:36 AM
Late starter, I was 21, New Years Eve/day went to a gay club with friends and ending up pulling a guy, we went to a quiet area in the centre of Leeds and sucked/wanked each other in the open air (was bloody freezing!). Very exciting though, we had stripped off naked and we're having hot gay sex with people walking near by. I have sucked many cocks since that first time, like many I am addicted but I will always remember that first time xx

itsnormy
Dec 1, 2015, 6:38 AM
I was 9, neighbor boy was 10, my very first cum, was in his mouth, my very first given, he came in mine...

borntosuckcock
Dec 1, 2015, 6:59 AM
I was 8 or 9 and had gone next door to play with the neghibor girl. When I knocked on the door, her father said she and his wife had gone shopping and wouldn't be back for several hours. It was a very hot day and he invited me in for a Coke. No one had air conditioning, so everyone wore t-shirts and baggy swim trunks or short pants, which we were both wearing. I sat on the sofa and he brought back two cokes and sat down next to me. My mother used to take me to public swimming pool to cool down and swim. I always liked the changing room, I was fascinated by all the older men's cocks, they seemed so big. Sometimes I would have to hide a woody I got at the sight of all those cocks. I had often thought about wanting to suck them as I master bated in my bed at night. In any case back to my seduction and first experience. When my friends dad sat down on the sofa, his trunks slid up a bit and I could see the tip of his cock. He noticed that I kept looking over at it, then he pulled his trunks down. I was getting a warm feeling and could feel I was getting hard in spite of my not wanting him to notice, I thought he might get discussed with me. After he tugged hi trunks down, he asked if I'd like to see some magazines, I said sure. When he stood up to get the magazines, I could see his cock was bulging a bit. He went and brought the magazines back and his cock was bulging, but not hard. When he put the magazines down, I could see they magazines of guys and gals naked. He sat down next to me again and asked if I wanted to look at the magazines. I said yes, I'd never seen anything like them. I picked up the magazine with naked guys and I was amazed at the sight of so many guys with big erect cocks. He asked if I like the pictures and I said yes. When I looked over, he was rock hard and his cock was sticking way out of the bottom of his swim trunks. He could see my little cock was forming a tent pole in my trunks. He asked if I liked looking at his cock and I said yes. He then slid his trunks down and his cock jumped back to attention and then he asked if I wanted to take my trunks off and I slid them down and off. He asked if I like to jack off and I said yes and he started to stoke his cock, so I started to stroke my cock. Then he placed my hand on his ok and it felt so good to stroke him up and down. He then started to stroke my cock. He was precum King a lot and I had a small drop of precum at the tip of my cock. He then took his finger and wiped my precum up and licked it off his finger, he said it tasted so good and asked if I had ever tasted my precum and I said I hadn't. He asked if I wanted to taste his and I really wanted to, so I said yes and then I licked his precum off my finger and it did taste good. All this time everything felt so good and so natural, I liked what we were doing. I was totally fascinated by how big his cock was, especially when compared to mine. When I jacked off, I'd normally get a little drop of precum, but I was too young to shoot any cum. He asked if I had ever had my cock sucked and I said no, he asked if he could suck mine and I said okay. What a fantastic experience, it felt so good. It wasn't long before I came. My whole body shock with spasms and my legs felt weak. He then asked me if I wanted to suck his cocks and of course I wanted to. I had dreamed of sucking all those cocks at the swimming pool changing room. I took his cock in my mouth and could taste his precum. I absolutely loved sucking his cock. Listening to him moan and telling me how good it felt. He said I was anaturally born cocksucker and I was loving it. He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and I wanted it back in my mouth. He told me about how older guys would cum when they were master aging or being sucked off and how good it tasted, but not to be surprised. He asked if I wanted to keep sucking his cock and if he could cum while I was sucking him. I wasn't sure about what would happen when he came, but I said yes and went back sucking his beautiful cock. He started to say, yes, yes, yes and suddenly I felt my mouth fill with his cum. I wasn't sure what had happened, so I just kept sucking him. I could taste the fluid in my mouth and I like the taste, so I was sucking and swallowing his cum. He then slid his cock out of my mouth and said he had chummed. He asked if I like it and I said yes. Then he slid his finger under his cock and more cum came out and I leaned over and licked it off the tip of his cock. It tasted so good. I loved everything my first experience, it felt so natural, especially after dreaming about all those cocks I'd see at the public swimming pool changing room. I sucked him often after that eventually I started to produce cum and he was happy about that. I also realized I could pick up older men in the changing room at the public pool. I truly was born to suck cock. I also discovered I was bisexual.

mac_46_46
Dec 1, 2015, 7:30 AM
I was about 10 or 11, my cousin (same age). We then sucked each other very often till we were about 15, then just quit doing it. I then did not suck another cock till I was in my fifties. I am now in my 60''s and love to suck cock and have them cum in my mouth.

a2smith09
Dec 5, 2015, 7:26 PM
Truthfully it was when I was very young. I've always been sexually curious and active. Used to play naked games with neighbors, cousins, and friends. I love sex games, always have, I love to suck cock, I gave most of my friends their first blowjobs.

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 7:38 PM
I was 8 or 9 and had gone next door to play with the neghibor girl. When I knocked on the door, her father said she and his wife had gone shopping and wouldn't be back for several hours. It was a very hot day and he invited me in for a Coke. No one had air conditioning, so everyone wore t-shirts and baggy swim trunks or short pants, which we were both wearing. I sat on the sofa and he brought back two cokes and sat down next to me. My mother used to take me to public swimming pool to cool down and swim. I always liked the changing room, I was fascinated by all the older men's cocks, they seemed so big. Sometimes I would have to hide a woody I got at the sight of all those cocks. I had often thought about wanting to suck them as I master bated in my bed at night. In any case back to my seduction and first experience. When my friends dad sat down on the sofa, his trunks slid up a bit and I could see the tip of his cock. He noticed that I kept looking over at it, then he pulled his trunks down. I was getting a warm feeling and could feel I was getting hard in spite of my not wanting him to notice, I thought he might get discussed with me. After he tugged hi trunks down, he asked if I'd like to see some magazines, I said sure. When he stood up to get the magazines, I could see his cock was bulging a bit. He went and brought the magazines back and his cock was bulging, but not hard. When he put the magazines down, I could see they magazines of guys and gals naked. He sat down next to me again and asked if I wanted to look at the magazines. I said yes, I'd never seen anything like them. I picked up the magazine with naked guys and I was amazed at the sight of so many guys with big erect cocks. He asked if I like the pictures and I said yes. When I looked over, he was rock hard and his cock was sticking way out of the bottom of his swim trunks. He could see my little cock was forming a tent pole in my trunks. He asked if I liked looking at his cock and I said yes. He then slid his trunks down and his cock jumped back to attention and then he asked if I wanted to take my trunks off and I slid them down and off. He asked if I like to jack off and I said yes and he started to stoke his cock, so I started to stroke my cock. Then he placed my hand on his ok and it felt so good to stroke him up and down. He then started to stroke my cock. He was precum King a lot and I had a small drop of precum at the tip of my cock. He then took his finger and wiped my precum up and licked it off his finger, he said it tasted so good and asked if I had ever tasted my precum and I said I hadn't. He asked if I wanted to taste his and I really wanted to, so I said yes and then I licked his precum off my finger and it did taste good. All this time everything felt so good and so natural, I liked what we were doing. I was totally fascinated by how big his cock was, especially when compared to mine. When I jacked off, I'd normally get a little drop of precum, but I was too young to shoot any cum. He asked if I had ever had my cock sucked and I said no, he asked if he could suck mine and I said okay. What a fantastic experience, it felt so good. It wasn't long before I came. My whole body shock with spasms and my legs felt weak. He then asked me if I wanted to suck his cocks and of course I wanted to. I had dreamed of sucking all those cocks at the swimming pool changing room. I took his cock in my mouth and could taste his precum. I absolutely loved sucking his cock. Listening to him moan and telling me how good it felt. He said I was anaturally born cocksucker and I was loving it. He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and I wanted it back in my mouth. He told me about how older guys would cum when they were master aging or being sucked off and how good it tasted, but not to be surprised. He asked if I wanted to keep sucking his cock and if he could cum while I was sucking him. I wasn't sure about what would happen when he came, but I said yes and went back sucking his beautiful cock. He started to say, yes, yes, yes and suddenly I felt my mouth fill with his cum. I wasn't sure what had happened, so I just kept sucking him. I could taste the fluid in my mouth and I like the taste, so I was sucking and swallowing his cum. He then slid his cock out of my mouth and said he had chummed. He asked if I like it and I said yes. Then he slid his finger under his cock and more cum came out and I leaned over and licked it off the tip of his cock. It tasted so good. I loved everything my first experience, it felt so natural, especially after dreaming about all those cocks I'd see at the public swimming pool changing room. I sucked him often after that eventually I started to produce cum and he was happy about that. I also realized I could pick up older men in the changing room at the public pool. I truly was born to suck cock. I also discovered I was bisexual.
That's fucked up and sick that you were sexually abused by your friend's dad that way. People like him need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders, and should be in prison.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your friend's family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 7:40 PM
I was about 10 or 11, my cousin (same age). We then sucked each other very often till we were about 15, then just quit doing it. I then did not suck another cock till I was in my fifties. I am now in my 60''s and love to suck cock and have them cum in my mouth.
That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused your cousin that way. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 7:41 PM
Truthfully it was when I was very young. I've always been sexually curious and active. Used to play naked games with neighbors, cousins, and friends. I love sex games, always have, I love to suck cock, I gave most of my friends their first blowjobs.
That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused so called "friends" and cousins that way. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

pepperjack
Dec 5, 2015, 8:41 PM
Yadda, yadda, yadda.:rolleyes: You're fucked up & sick, need a strait-jacket & lobotomy and labeled as incurable. :wacko:

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 8:43 PM
Yadda, yadda, yadda.:rolleyes: You're fucked up & sick, need a strait-jacket & lobotomy and labeled as incurable. :wacko:
So you're cool with kids and teenagers being sexually abused...nobody should be surprised by this. :rolleyes: :smilies15 No wonder why you went to prison multiple times, and were a turned out punk bitch there. ;) :rolleyes: :suave:

pepperjack
Dec 5, 2015, 8:58 PM
So you're cool with kids and teenagers being sexually abused...nobody should be surprised by this. :rolleyes: :smilies15 No wonder why you went to prison multiple times, and were a turned out punk bitch there. ;) :rolleyes: :suave:

Aw, get off your sanctimonious high horse, pos! u're probably a pedophile. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 9:02 PM
Aw, get off your sanctimonious high horse, pos! u're probably a pedophile. :rolleyes:
Nope, I'm not a ped0 and neither is my husband; but you for sure are a ped0...you just posted about it. ;) :rolleyes:

https://cldn0.fiverrcdn.com/fiverr/t_main1/gigs/1036097/original/puke_01_Here_are_some_serious_Hygiene_and_Lifestyl e_Issues-s473x309-87240-580.jpg

pepperjack
Dec 5, 2015, 9:32 PM
like I said, absolutely, weak, lame & predictable :smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 11:02 PM
like I said, absolutely, weak, lame & predictable :smilies15

LMAO you're the one that's lame, weak, and a predictable phony but you are a PED0...you are late for your NAMBLA meeting, and this is not the site for you. ;) : rolleyes: :smilies15

lizard-lix
Dec 6, 2015, 7:27 AM
I was 11, my best buddy and I had already been jerking off together for a while and the conversation went about like: Would you ever suck someone's dick? No, never! Well take off your pants then... We kept it up for 7 years almost daily til we left for college. When we started dating it was always great to know that either of us could stop and tap on the other's window for relief when we struck out.

anned
Dec 24, 2015, 2:05 AM
I was raised a nudist and by age 9 i had walked in on other boys sucking each other off.
by age 7 me and other boys had played with each other.

one day me and a friend that was also 9 walked in on two older boys doing 69 on each other in a restroom off in a area of the nudist camp that was not used much.
We were there to jack each other off and we both agreed to suck each other.
We both liked it and for the rest of the week did it a number of times.

That nudist camp was fun because they had a small swimming lake with a floating platform out in it.
Some of us found that older boys would go out to the platform and jack each other off and we could get under between the floats and watch then go out and swim over and reach out and play with them.
Then one day i had one girl swim up and her hand brushed my dick a couple times.
I just told her if she wanted to play with it she could as long as i could play with her pussy.
by the next day i had 5 other girls playing with my penis after she told them i would let them.

notmacbi
Dec 24, 2015, 5:23 AM

So hot

Tibsey
Dec 24, 2015, 6:18 AM
I was a late starter. .i always wanted to try sex with a guy. I went to a gay sauna. .this guy came into a cubicle and i was lay down. He was wearing only a towel . As he got close i slid my hand under his towel and felt his semi hard cock. As his towel slipped off I moved my head towards his cock and took him in my mouth..it was so horny i almost cum. I sucked his cock with some passion. When hen said he was about to cum i sucked harder and swallowed his warm cum.I really loved sucking cock and swallowing cum..

averagejoe33
Dec 26, 2015, 4:50 PM
63 and still waiting to rap my lips around a hard cock.

dandaman67
Dec 28, 2015, 4:47 AM
18, and to a random guy at a park, although i had received oral before my curiosity got the best of me, and i loved it.

centexwill
Dec 29, 2015, 11:54 PM
22 and he was 36

txsmale55
Dec 30, 2015, 1:39 PM
I was 12 and he was 14, we were neighbors. Started out with mutual rubbing and jacking off. Soon led up to getting totally nude very risky back then. And 69ing, ooooh what a hot time we had sucking each other's cocks to completion. Rimming each other's asses and ball sucking. This went on for four or so years!!!!!

Colesburg
Dec 30, 2015, 2:33 PM
I was 11 he was 12 his sister caught us looking at her though window while changing clothes had us suck each other

dirtycocklover
Jun 2, 2016, 3:19 AM
I've been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for nearly thirty years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock and told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on to be used like some slut by an old man in public and he could see it and started calling me a filthy little cocksucking faggot. I was so turned on I shot my load all over the floor without even playing with myself and I stayed hard he laughed and said I think you're going to sucking lots and lots of cocks now your a cocksucker aren't you? Oh god no I like girls. Well you love cock more don't you? No. No you don't want to suck my cock then? I'm not sure. Ok no more for you. Ugh can't I carry on for a while. Not unless you ask me nicely. Ugh ok please let me carry on. If you want to suck my big cock tell me that you are a cocksucking little faggot that loves sucking dirty old men off in public. No I can't im not gay. No but now you've suck cock your a cocksucker for life. Oh god I can't believe how much i loved having your cock in my mouth your right I want to suck your cock please let me. Ok but if I let you suck my big cock I want your name and address ok? Ugh why? So you will be my cock slave anytime I need you or I will visit your parents and tell them that you have been sucking old men off in public toilets. No please don't just let me suck your cock this time only. Oh no no deal I'm going home. Oh no please don't leave. Well tell me your name and address and what you are. Oh ok my name is xxxxx xxxxx and I'm a filthy little faggot that love's sucking cock. Now that's better open your mouth and do what you're going to be doing for the rest of your life. Yes that's it good boy suck that big cock oh yes you will be coming back here every day looking for cock won't you cocksucker? I can't understand why but It turns me on so much I think your right I won't be able to resist coming here looking for men to suck. Yes that's right now you've suck a real man's cock your a cocksucker for life and you don't even care that you are on your knees in a filthy public toilet sucking an old man's dirty smelly old cock while being watched do you? Ugh what oh god no. Don't stop it's ok they can see your a cocksucker so carry on doing what you were born for I bet if you ask nicely they will let you suck their cocks as well. Oh god I've been caught sucking cock please don't tell anyone. Oh if you want us to keep quiet you will have to suck all of us off as well. Oh god ok. I can see your going to busy here tonight sucking cock after cock like a dirty cocksucking faggot look at how much you love sucking my big cock you love it don't you? Oh god yes it's turning me on sucking you off in front of other men god I want more cock. That's if good little cocksucker your going to make me cum oh god yes I'm cumming oh yes you like that don't you look at him this is the first time he's sucked cock and he's swallowed all my cum and sucking me clean I think he wants more don't you? Mmm yes please. I'm going home so enjoy yourself cocksucker I will be in touch. So there I was on my knees sucking old men off like some dirty little slut and I loved it I was now a cocksucker and I've sucked at least 500 cocks since then and I now want to fully submit to cock I want to be filmed sucking cock and have it posted online to expose me as the cocksucker I am.

friskyous
Jun 2, 2016, 6:57 AM
Pre-teen for me... dunno maybe 9 or 10 when I first sucked a cock. Much later for a "blow job" or swallowing cum.

beaverlqr
Jun 2, 2016, 7:44 AM
I don't know how old I was but I was pretty young. Us little boys used to search the deep ditches through the trailer park near where we lived for soda bottles to sell for a few penny's each for candy and such...The older boys had built this cool secluded fort in the grape and bamboo forest. It had cardboard on the ground inside. This fort as they called it was was completely secluded from view of passerby's. I remember us 3 boys that played together wanted to be part of their fort. The older boys of course took advantage of that telling us we had to suck their dicks for access. I'll never forget it. The older boys took their pants off stood in front of us on our knees. Mine with his white dick with a dark black curly bush at the base. I don't know if we didn't know better or what but I just put my mouth on it until his bush tickled my nose. I must not of been good at it because he stopped me and we switched dicks. We ended up watching my little bit older friend suck all three of the boys to completion. First time I'd ever seen sperm. I was too young to cum. I played with one or more older boys in the fort many times that summer until we moved away.. I discovered girls and it was years before I sucked again..............

Outofthis99999
Jun 2, 2016, 9:03 AM
22 years old(1998) in Tampa, FL. I had been fantasizing about it for a while. So one day, while on a Yahoo chat room, I met a business man who was staying at a hotel a few miles away. So I went there and we hooked up. We sucked each other off...and 69'd until we both came. Such a good, flawless first experience with a guy. I've always been into mature/older than me guys....so he was 40 years old. I got so dizzy when feeling another man's cock for the first time. I'm getting pretty turned on thinking about it now.
I just got hard

madwolf
Jun 25, 2016, 11:46 PM
i was 9 he was 11 my cousin and i'm the one that started it. we was camping in the back yard and had a penthouse and i girl was sucking a guy. in one of the little adds they had i saw a guy sucking a guy while a girl watched. we have jacked off a few times together but this was the first time we saw a guy doing a guy. so i told him to pull it out i wanted to suck his. so he did and i was hooked. he also took my anal cherry when i was 11.

friskyous
Jun 26, 2016, 9:06 AM
Pre-teen for me... dunno maybe 9 or 10 when I first sucked a cock. Much later for a "blow job" or swallowing cum. He taught me how to masturbate before i could even cum. Kinda freaked me out the first time something came out. We mostly just held each others cocks in our mouths for a pre determined time as we really had no clue what to do. I only spent time with a him a few weeks out of the year and the play was off and on. On night as we got older, we were laying im bed stroking each other when he suggested trying to put his cock in my ass and i agreed. We never quite accomplished the task as we didn't have any clue about lubrication and stuff but i remember how good it felt as he pressed his head against my opening.
We stopped exploring in our early teens and with the exception of sucking and getting sucked occasionally (no cumming)from the kid down the street who was a few years younger than me, Nothing more till I was 16.
I was totally into girls at the time but I met a guy i knew vaguely at the movie theater .. he was older and offered to let me drive his new car so I jumped at the opportunity . He told me to pull into a quiet spot(it was dark) and he pulled out a joint... soon my head was spinning and his hand was creeping towards my crotch. Confused and scared I tried to get out of the car when he grabbed me and forced me back in. He sucked my cock and drank my cum straight down then he pulled his out and forced me to suck his. Apparently I wasn't good enough to make him cum so he ended up jacking off and shoving his cock back in my mouth as he came. I swallowed it all and we drove back to my car... He swore me to secrecy and threatened to kick my ass if I told anyone.

Satinlover58
Jul 4, 2016, 7:37 PM
I was 13 and he was my best friend growing up we were spending the night in our tent looking at some Porn Meg's that we found and then he started playing with himself I noticed he was getting hard as his pajama bottoms started to tent up I did the same as I was getting turned on by watching him after surfing the megs and him watching me playing with myself he made the first move as he reached inside my pajama bottoms and started playing with me then he pulled the the head of my cock out of the waistband of my pajama bottoms he gave it a gentle kiss I pulled my pajama bottoms down a little further trying to show him more of my cock he then grabbed a hold of the waistband of my pajama bottoms with both hands and with one quick tug he had removed my pajama bottoms I was not wearing any underwear underneath them this was the first time he ever seen me totally nude he must have really liked it because he went down on me the feeling of his warm mouth was totally awesome I was receiving my first bj when he was done he looked up at me and said I'm next he took my hands and placed it on both sides of the waistband of his pajama bottoms he stood up as I pulled them down to his ankles he was wearing white tighty whities underneath his pajama bottoms they had a little yellow stain on them but I didn't mind he grabbed my head and shoved it into his crouch I could smell a light scent of urine and sweat I have to admit it didn't smell all that bad I pulled his underwear down and started kissing the tip of his cock finally worked it passed my lips I was giving my first BJ and I was starting to like it he was semi-soft when he entered my mouth I could feel him starting to grow inside my mouth he was now rock hard I was getting into it as well as he was I was too dumb to know what he was up to because I did not even think about shooting in his mouth I started feeling him to throb inside my mouth his breathing got much harder and heavier then I heard some light grunting noises I just kept going he said to me don't stop now then he grabbed a hold of the back of my head and he was much stronger than me as him and his brother lifted a lot of weights he held onto the back of my head very tightly soon I could really feel him throbbing inside my mouth then I heard him grown and grunt very hardly as he was holding onto the back of my head he started shooting streams into my mouth I tried to spit it out but he had the tip of his cock up against my tonsils and it was going straight down my throat I didn't like it at first but I have to say the second time we did it he didn't have any fight in me I just accepted it and started liking it he finally returned the favor and let me explode in his mouth.

Bislut88
Jul 4, 2016, 11:58 PM
I was 12 the first time I suck a dick and swallow cum it was my friends step brother Chris, friend was out of town with his parents his brother ask me to come over so I did he said let go to my room so I did he sat on the bed he said set beside him on the bed then he unzipped his Pants and pull out his dick and stated playing with it he asked me to get on my knees and open my mouth And close my eyes so I did then he put his dick in my mouth And said suck it so I did he grab me by the back of my head and slam his dick down my throat his balls where no my chin I was deep throating it gag on it I like it to I like the tasted of his pre cum he started pump my mouth unit he shoot his load in my mouth And i swallow his Cum I love it

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 2:08 PM
My first time sucking a cock, other than my own, was when I was 13. He was a classmate. We both lived on farms and hung out at each other's place often. We had seen each other's cocks many times; pissing and skinny dipping. One time we were stroking together and I asked if I could suck his cock. He asked "Really?" Then almost immediately said "Hell yeah!" It was my first uncut cock, also. I didn't make him cum but I got him good and hard and I learned that I loved the feel of a cock growning hard in my mouth. I never sucked him again.

al_atlanta
Jul 8, 2016, 1:17 AM
I've been blown by guys (husbands in threesomes) but only blown a few. When I was 30 my bi gf was into watching guys...we got into fun with a 18 bi couple and I ended up sucking him and him me about 6 times in a 4some. Haven't done it since but probably would if I had a girl really into it. Not in a relationship right now so a cocksucker guy would come in handy.

finkelroy
Jul 8, 2016, 2:56 AM
I was 5 when I had my first sexual experiences with my best friend, also 5. We actually started with intercourse (me on top) and then I blew him. We did it regularly for months until he abruptly wanted to stop. He obviously had been told it was "wrong". I was gutted because I suppose I was starting to have romantic feelings towards him as well. It just happened pretty much spontaneously - neither of us had any prior exposure to sexual activity and the initial act happened on a dare (his)
There were other sporadic same sex experiences over the next few years. Eventually my first sexual partner not only outed me on the playground in 5th grade, he accused me of having raped him as well when it was his idea to begin with.
Around age 14, I started to fall in love with a boy in school but his parents moved him to another school when they got wind of it. Nothing sexual ever happened. That wasn't the first time his parents had done that either.
My next same-sex relationship wasn't till age 27.

Joboo
Jul 18, 2016, 10:25 PM
At 17 my childhood friend and I finally did the deed. We had jerked each other and fondled one another since we were about 13. We got together one night when we were 17. We hadn't touched each other for about 2 years. I didn't think about sucking him till I saw how big he had grown. It was very exciting seeing his big dick, we compared and rubbed them together. He was about two inches longer than me and much thicker. We had been the same size at 14. When I saw it and stroked it I just had to suck it, it was his first time to be sucked. We went back and forth when I realized I wanted to suck him more than I wanted him sucking me. I got him really going and ignored his warning that he was about to come. He pulled back after warning me again and I quickly told him I wanted it, he relaxed and began spurting in my mouth. I didn't lose much and what I did I licked off of his balls. I was so horny as soon as he put his mouth on mine I came. We kept this up till we were 23.

Readywhiptx
Jul 21, 2016, 1:51 PM
I was 47 when I suck my first cock. I met another married guy at a hotel gym when I was on a business trip. We were chatting about workout routines wen I could see his cock growing in his gym shorts. I commented about him being excited about the discussion. He replied with " we could go to my room and do something about it". I have always fantasized about being with another guy but have never acted on it...this time I did. We got up to his room, we both strip naked and he started sucking my hard cock. It felt so good. Something my wife NEVER did. He asked me to reciprocate. So I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. At first it was very strange. I was so nervous. It only took a minute before I loved the taste, smell and feeling in my mouth. After a while he told me he was about to cum. Feeling brave, I decided to let him blow in my mouth, but as soon as he did, i pulled my mouth away. I tasted a little of his cum. Not sure if I liked it, but he said, once you get the taste you can never get enough. He was right.

mikeyd270
Jul 21, 2016, 11:50 PM
A little late in life for me. Nearly 40. Was late at night and a stranger in the park with a hard cock.

borntosuckcock
Jul 23, 2016, 7:39 AM
8 or 9, the older man who lived next door, loved it! Still remember how big his cock seemed compared to my mouth. Sucked him and his friends for years, always liked sucking older men. Just something about pleasing them that turned me on, maybe it was sme kind of daddy thing. I was always afraid younger guys my age would out me, so I stuck to older men for the most part. Now in my old age, I'd love to suck some young cock, but it's too risky.

Tungtwat
Jul 23, 2016, 9:44 PM
9 or 10a high school kid for a scout knife He came in my mouth and had me swallow

Outofthis99999
Jul 30, 2016, 1:49 PM
i just got so horny. That's better than my first experience at the same age-ish. Probably why I like older men.

void()
Jul 31, 2016, 9:41 AM
I was fourteen when first engaging in oral sex. He was a friend I'll
call K. K enjoyed me sucking him off and in turn sucking me off. He took
a bit of time with me to teach, to let me explore.

SouthCarolinaBi
Jul 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
I was about 15 and tried with a friend a year younger. We experimented a lot, had fun in the woods and at each others' houses. He was more a bottom sub and I always was more dominant. It was really fun. I hid away a long time my desire for men after my teens. I have been more open and feel a lot better about that part of me now in my 40s. I am attracted more to women, always will be, but there's nothing like sucking a dick.

devotee
Aug 1, 2016, 3:54 AM
Hi everyone - I first sucked a cock when I was barely 17 years old {Im 55 now}, and it was the farthest thing from my mind at the time!

I was able to get into a local bookstore back then, and I would go a couple of times a week, to park in the arcade (8mm films back then!) and jerk off a couple of times and be on my way. I would walk in the back door, eyes glued to my shoes, get 5$ worth of quarters, find a movie (boxes were on the door with descriptions of the action) that I liked (I favored blowjob movies with facials back then!) and lock myself in, pull out my cock, and do what any 17 year old would do!

One afternoon I went over, and went through my usual routine. Found a movie, went inside, dropped a handful of quarters, and got my cock out and began to go to work. I was just getting into it, when the door to my booth flew open, and before I knew what was happening, a guy easily 25 years older than me was in the booth, had shut the door, threw his left leg up on the bench, grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth! Im pretty sure at the moment I wanted to stop him, tell him I "wasnt into that", but unfortunately, he was moaning and grunting, stroking his bloated cock in and out of my mouth! I assume he must've realized I was very new at this, because he started to give me advice as he fucked my mouth. "Oooooh, daddys cock likes your mouth-hot little mouth-be careful with your teeth-make your mouth nice and wet for daddy"
It seemed like it had been going on for hours, but in reality, it had only been a few minutes, when his pace quickened, and he started to gag me with his twitching cock. I was sure any second he would pull it out and jerk off all over my face, but to my surprise, he let out a low gutteral moan and instantly I felt big blobs of cum spattering the inside of my mouth! When his orgasm subsided, he rubbed the head of his cock across my lips, told me that it was "wonderful", handed me a scrap of paper and he was gone as quickly as he arrived!
I was completely freaked out of course-I packed my cock into my jeans and literally ran out of the store! I was sure I would have to move away, that in no time at all everyone in town would know that I sucked a mans cock!
I dont recall the ride home - I ran inside and brushed my teeth, swearing I would NEVER go back there, and NEVER do THAT again! An hour or so went by, and I was laying in my room, waiting for mom to call me to supper. I was just laying there, replaying the entire event, convinced I would never tell a soul about it, when I noticed I was hard as rock -17 year old hard! So for the rest of the night I jerked myself off, forgot about it, and went to sleep. The next day in school, it was on my mind, and I remembred that scrap of paper he handed me as he was leaving. I pulled it out, and sure enough it was his phone number, scrawled under the name "larry". And I laughed to myself, and threw it away - only to return to that trash can and retrieve it. After school, I called him from a phone booth and he invited me to his place the next day. I think he sensed my adolescent confusion, so he added, "if you feel like it -no big deal either way"
And yes, the next day, I drove out to Larrys place - he answered his door in an open robe-he was absolutely delighted that I decided to come over! He was a gracious host-he asked me to disrobe, then he made me comfortable, set up a movie projector and put on some of the absolute nastiest german porn I had ever seen, and began to explain the nuances of fellatio to me, using the actors on the film as examples. By the time his "lesson" was over, I couldnt wait to suck his cock (uncut, with a slight left hook by the way) until he he sprayed my mouth with his hot sticky cumjuice-and that is exactly what I did!
Well, as it turned out, Larry enjoyed my mouth so much, that he decided to "groom" me as a cocksucker, and until I was nearly 30 years old (and he moved away)I would visit him 3 or 4 times a week. As time progressed, he would invite guys over, sometimes couples, and he would allow them to use me any way that they liked, and then, after the guests went home, he would take me to bed and demand that I show him what I learned! In the entire 12-13 year span, he never asked, attempted or tried to suck my cock, fuck me, or anything other than use my mouth-he was a rennisance cocksman who knew what he liked - heres to you old buddy-wish I could find another like you!

bw299
Aug 3, 2016, 4:55 PM
I was 15 and my cousin was 17. But I was self sucking and that was my actual first.

BisexualPisces3192
Jan 8, 2019, 4:19 AM
I was 8 Years old and he was friend of mine. He Always had to beg me to say Yes, or say certain things to get me to say Yes.

ChiefH
Jan 8, 2019, 6:18 AM
I was 14 and it was a school friend I've known since grade school!! He was a year younger than I was!! He had a beautiful 6.5 to 7" uncut cock!! I was fascinated by it!! I had jacked him off many times, but this one night I bent down to kiss his foreskin and before I knew it I was sucking his beautiful cock!! I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed it all, it has a nutty salty taste!! God how I miss his beautiful cock!! I hope that he never got cut as an adult!!

Horney in Ely
Jan 8, 2019, 8:30 PM
That's fucked up that you were sexually abused by a family member at age 9.

He never said how old the "family member " was,

mpine86
Jan 15, 2019, 12:36 PM
I was very young the first time I put another penis in my mouth, but I consider my first official time giving a blow job to be my first real encounter around 22/23 years old. I met the guy on AOL chat, or something similar, and invited him over to my apartment. It was late at night and I remember him just coming over, we talked a little bit, and then he took his pants off and sat down for me. He was an older guy with a smaller cut penis, and he was still soft when I put it in my mouth. I remember loving the taste and smell SO MUCH, but the thing that really stood out to me was the texture of his penis in my mouth. For some reason I think I liked that the most. There was something so amazing about the way his cock head felt in my mouth, that sticks out in my head to this day as being the thing that had the most impact on me. The other thing that I remember turning me on a lot was just the sheer naughtiness of the whole thing - here I was, a young "straight" guy with an obsession for beautiful women, sucking on another man's penis. And it was a dirty little secret I kept to myself for many years after until I shared that experience with my wife.

As for the blow job, it was incredible. I sucked him like I liked to be sucked, and did the sort of stuff I liked to be done to me. He finally let me know he was ready to cum and I finished him off with a hand job. At the time I was curious about tasting another guy's cum, but I chickened out at the last minute. Once we were finished, he put his pants on and said thank you before walking out the door. We never spoke to each other or saw each other again. That experience had a major impact on me because I went from thinking I liked penises to knowing I loved penises. I just remember thinking afterward, "Yup, that was awesome. I love dicks."

Unfortunately, that was the first and last time I sucked another man's penis for a very long time, until recently. I just kept that secret to myself and locked it away deep inside so no one would ever know.

xp243
Jan 16, 2019, 4:58 AM
I was 8 and he was 9 I asked my neighbor if I could touch his cock and he ask if I wanted to suck it I said yes and I sucked it he was to young to cum but he cock got real hot in my mouth.

delpark
Jan 16, 2019, 1:13 PM
I was just short of puberty, so I would say12 or 13 when a friend three doors away invited me to sleep over in his family's new camper. It was just the two of us and we got to talking which led to him showing me his dick. He said I could touch it. I liked the feel in my hand. The thing that has captivated me about cocks is the softness of the skin of a raging boner. I sucked his cock that night, enjoying my first taste of pre-cum. Sucking his cock was a natural thing to do, we both got pleasure from it.

rikkybaby
Jan 18, 2019, 5:07 PM
I was 21. I had just returned from VietNam a few months earlier, and my 13yo brother asked me to camp out in the backyard with him. We talked boytalk late into the night, all about sex and girls and the convo eventually got around to blowjobs. I was pretty sexually naive despite my age and had never had a bj from anybody, but at two in the morning one starts entertaining ideas that we might not in the middle of the day. We decided to experiment and see what it was like. It was totally consensual, so I agreed to do him first and did, then he did me. Neither of us came, because we just wanted to see what it felt like, both sucking and getting sucked. Needless to say we both loved it, and the next time we tried it a few days later we went all the way. It became a common practice for us after that.

CockHummer
Jan 18, 2019, 9:19 PM
To pole_smoker: loveslace didn't reply, so you might have hit a nerve, but he/she did start out by saying, "just kids games," and it is likely that he or she meant exactly that. I had sex of a sort starting at the age of 8, and it involved a group of other children of about the same age and both genders. In fact, now that I think of it, my 2 year younger brother was part of it, so there was a family member, but there was plainly no abuse. I think there is a big presumption in going off on the sexual abuse wagon just because somebody describes a sexual experience at a young age. That is really not that uncommon, and for the most part it does not involve abuse by an adult. It is kids with sex organs being kids and investigating, as in "Just kid games." And although I couldn't yet cum at those ages, being naked and showing off my body parts and touching other kids' body parts was every bit as erotically stimulating as it has been for me as an adult. I would get an aching erection, as tiny as it might have been at the time and regardless of the fact that I had no orgasms. Some children are sexual, and it's okay (even if parents find out and have a fit) as long as there is no adult involvement.

Flypaper
Jan 18, 2019, 10:14 PM
54 (now 58) during a trip to Asia. I had previously had my bisexuality unveiled during a proper massage when my masseur offered me a HJ and I said sure, why not. He was sooo sweet I couldn’t get it out of my head and went back several times until we lapse during I tom him regularly finishing me off with oral. I returned a year later, the shop closed, nodigits for my boy so I took to CL. Found a well toned masseur who came to my hotel, he started in his speedo but I was comfortable enough knowing what I wanted that I eventually reached up and took him in my mouth. I was a natural: shaft, tip, balls, I loved it all. No cum from him and later he told me my ass was too tight to be ready. He also didn’t like me cumming in his mouth, but the experience really opened me up to the “new me”.

CockHummer
Jan 19, 2019, 12:23 AM
I'm sorry. I just had to tell my story in response to this offer. Read it if you have the time. I think it's fun and interesting, but then again, it is about me.

I had a strange introduction to cock. I had held another boys cock when, as kids, we would have a sort of group sex, where we'd all get naked in a place where we could hide from the adults and take turns being in charge, when for a minute or so we could touch whomever we wanted and have them touch us however we wanted. There was one girl, Mary, who I'd been hot on forever, and when it was my turn, I would go after her every time. We had a male friend in the group who was always just interested in boys, and whenever it was his turn, he always turned to me, so I'd rub his cock just to be fair, and he would rub mine. The whole time I would retain my erection, but it never felt like I was hard in response to the interaction with Jim. It was just being turned on to be in the situation, being naughty and naked for purposes of sexual joy, and knowing that I was going to get more turns with Mary to paw at and kiss and suck her tits. We hadn't yet thought of using our mouths on each other's genitals, in any event. It was all hands on dick (no silly marine pun intended; to us the girls had dicks, too; their dicks were just a whole lot different from ours) and hands on tits or ass. I don't remember if hugs or kisses were part of it. I think we were mainly focused on gender specific stuff that stimulated our genitals.

As time went on and we gradually matured, Mary and I pulled away from the group, and we would have our own sex play while hidden in a house that was being built on the property next to my house. It was extraordinarily horny and fun, and it went all over the place sexually, except that I was afraid to fuck her, for fear that we would get pregnant. She was turning into quite a young lady, and I was so taken with her figure, her breasts, and her butt and just being with her. Sex with guys just never occurred to me. I couldn't even understand what girls saw in dicks, regardless of my knowing that some guys, like Jimmy, preferred other guys.

Then one summer, I'm visiting my grandparents in Detroit, and I'm hanging with a boy who visited his grandparents in their house across the street that I had known from several prior visits. This time we were just hanging out in his grandparents' garage, sort of bored looking for things to do, and he had a school friend with him that I'd never met before. I had no idea what was going on, when Jim suddenly asked me to stand guard at the garage door and watch through the window for his grandmother to come out to let him know quickly if she was coming toward the garage. Ironically, I'm looking kitty-corner across the street to a house adjacent to my grandparents' house, where my family had gone to play board games the prior evening, and I had gotten a mad crush on the older daughter, who I'd just met for the first time. In fact, I jerked off all night long thinking about her.

So I'm getting kind of horny looking over toward her house and thinking about it, and what do I turn around to find but the new friend butt-fucking my old friend, and the old friend has this amazing long, thin boner with an unusual curve to it that somehow really caught my eye. They decide to teach me about sex, and they tell me when you do it in the ass, it's called screwing rather than fucking, and if you do it with a girl, you can pull your cock out and find some white material on it, and that is her eggs. I was intrigued mainly with the idea of screwing, because I thought finally I'd found a means to fuck Mary back home without fear of pregnancy. I couldn't wait to get home to tell her. I didn't like the image of the screwing, but something about my old friend's boner really got me, and I had this feeling I'd never had before of wanting to get down and take it in my mouth or at least to reach over and hold it. I was too timid to suggest it (looking back on the situation, that was a sorry thing to be timid about, given what they readily did in front of me). I jerked off while they screwed (curiously, old friend just stood there with this screaming boner, in spite of the fact he wasn't even touching it, so I presumed something about getting fucked in the ass stimulated erection, but I was surprised he didn't jerk off if he felt that turned on. Perhaps I was supposed to drop down and start sucking it, but nobody said anything, and I guess it was too important for me to be watching the door). To this day, I wish I had held it and sucked it, but you can't turn back the clock. Even as an adult, though, remembering that experience but allowing myself in my fantasy to give him a blow job or even allow him to fuck my ass with that long, thin cock (it looked perfectly proportioned for ass fucking--long to go deep, but narrow so it feels good and doesn't hurt) has helped me to have some amazing masturbatory orgasms.

Anyway, I got home and the time came soon enough Mary agreed to meet me in the house for our usual sex play. I went all excited to tell her what I had learned and hoped to be able to try out on her. I had even told her in advance of our meeting that I had some new and interesting things to teach her about sex that would add to our already wonderful sex play. As it worked out, though, just thinking about it a little too much got me really horny, and I stripped and got in one of the new, unused bathtubs and jerked off with a powerful orgasm thinking primarily about that cock sticking out begging me to suck it and having recognized for the first time that I could be turned on by boy parts. By the time Mary got there, I was done and could not get interested or get an erection. I think it was because I had just cum, but I look back and think, it was the first time I ever had an orgasm thinking about a guy's cock, and it led to the first time I was with a girl with intention of having sex, and I wasn't in the least bit interested and couldn't get a hard on. And if I'm honest with myself, I know there have been plenty of times when I've been turned on enough that I have gotten an erection pretty damn rapidly after I've cum, so I have to wonder if there was something in my mind that made the idea of sucking that cock more sexually stimulating to me than the things that Mary and I had done together. It was a bizarre change of events, but I love sex and whatever turns you on!

Mary and I had our sex games a few more times, but it was never quite the same, for a number of reasons. It certainly was not that she didn't turn me on anymore, but we were just growing up. She was in a position to get a car and have more freedom at an earlier point, as she was somewhat older and came from more money than I did, and she developed relationships with other boys outside of our area, and that was normal and healthy for her. As peculiar as it was, we totally lost touch after we graduated from high school. I met her again at a reunion when we were in our late fifties, and although I knew she was married and would not have stepped on her marriage, even if she had been interested, I wondered if I would instantly be turned on to see her. As it turned out, she was so into working out and keeping thin that she looked like a wizened up little old lady. She'd also changed dramatically as a person, and I didn't really enjoy the brief time we spent together trying to get reacquainted. Life can be funny.

Anyway, the next thing I know, I'm without Mary, and I'm left in the neighborhood most of the time, without transportation to get away. Who is left to chum with but Jimmy, the boy who always came to me to play with his dick when we were playing our childish orgy games. We found common interests and talked and walked a lot. We listened to music we both loved. We both smoked at the time, so we shared a lot of cigarettes. It lasted for a fair while, but it was inevitable that it would eventually come to sex. We were hormone laden teenage boys, Jimmy had always been turned on by boys, and I had developed this weird change of heart in recent years. For quite some time, it was the elephant in the room. We came to learn that we both thought about it and wanted it, but we were both afraid to say anything. We'd beat around the bush, but it was just hanging in the air. We both wanted to fuck each other, somewhat desperately. I won't paint a picture of all the steps we went through, but we gradually each did progressively more obvious things to try to make it obvious to the other that we wanted to have sex. I had plainly gotten to a point where I wanted his cock as much as he had previously wanted mine. I was jerking off regularly to fantasies of giving Jimmy blow jobs by that time. I have to suspect he was in the same boat.

So then one night it happened--just what we'd both been waiting for. We're just walking along shooting the breeze like always, and out of nowhere, Jimmy tells me to give him a minute and go on without him. He'd catch up. I did exactly that and walked nearly to the end of the road, where I waited impatiently hoping against hope that he was stripping and getting ready to surprise me with sex. I was so hopeful, that I got an erection just waiting. It was like I knew that we were there. The next thing I know, I see this light pouring down from a street light suddenly broken by the shadow of an immense erect penis, and I knew I was going to get my wish. He came around the corner, walking down the center of the street he lived on stark naked, with his clothes in one arm and this gorgeous, huge boner staring me in the face. I got to look at his entire naked body marching along and focus primarily on this unreal, gorgeous long, fat cock, and he got to watch me drop my drawers and let loose my boner that popped out anxiously and readily to freedom. We both figured we were safe being naked and having sex right out in the street, because it was about 2 in the morning, and every light was out in the houses on the street. Of course, the real but slight potential for being caught added to the excitement. His cock looked almost identical to mine, aside from being perhaps 20% bigger, so part of it was really the perverted joy of feeling like I was making love to myself, and just holding it and feeling it and rubbing it alone was driving me crazy with desire. We might have tried a little cock sucking, but being on the street and naked, it was too uncomfortable to get down on our knees and too difficult to bend down adequately from standing, so that would have to wait until another time, and I'm not even certain we tried. We quickly each tried going the back route, but we didn't have any sort of lubrication, and we gave up promptly. Our virgin assholes were tight, and that just wasn't going to happen, but at least we knew we were both open to just about anything, and that, in itself, was hot. It was just so hot that we kept it going without allowing ourselves to cum and put an end to it. I really most loved just seeing his gorgeous boner and playing with it with my hands. That made the night for me at that first go. The end finally happened abruptly when a car came bursting around the corner with its bright lights from the same point where he had started his march with the enormous cock shadow that got me so turned on, and we had to quickly run and dive into some deep brush, hoping to hide. I am sure we were seen standing there all naked with our cocks at attention, but at least the car didn't stop and no one bothered us, as much as it was still very dangerous to be "queer" in those days--and boy, did I feel queer all of a sudden, after having been so decidedly straight earlier on. I was suddenly a flaming, wanna-be, cock sucking faggot, and I loved it. Just the same, we were a bit shaken and very tired, and it was still over for that first, wonderful night.

A couple of nights later, we got back together, having decided to have a session just to suck cock, and we picked a place outdoors to have the added naughty feeling of being naked and having queer sex out in the open, again, but it was a much more secluded area, on a tiny back street with only one house yet built on it and with minimal likelihood of anyone showing up on us. It was a beautiful, slightly cool summer night with a full moon, and I allowed it to feel romantic to me. Before we got down to business, we actually sat side by side, shoulder to shoulder, with our cocks aimed up at the moon, and it felt magical to be out naked in the perfect summer air under the light of the moon, just talking patiently for a bit, knowing full well that we were finally on the verge of sucking some horny cock.

We found a really comfortable grassy patch to lay on after we had stripped and intentionally left all our clothing about 100 feet away, on the edge of the yard of that single house. We had the little bit of exciting fear that a light might suddenly come on in the house, but that never happened. We lay in a really comfortable position--a sort of 69--with our eyes and mouth facing each other's cock, and the leg on the ground bent up so that the thigh rested on the other's head and acted like a pillow for us to comfortably lay on as we slid our heads forward and back, our mouths being fucked over and over by each other's cock. It was just so fantastic. There was something so magical about feeling the shape of the head of his cock pushing in and out against my tongue and the roof of my mouth, as if I really needed some sort of additional proof that I finally really did have a horny young man's erect cock in my mouth, and it was fucking me. I didn't want to cum at all, and we were able to go on for a fair while, but when I finally couldn't hold it anymore and I came hard in his mouth, it felt so fucking good! I couldn't believe it.

He swallowed all my cum but did not remark on what it was like to do that. I hate to have to acknowledge this, but his cock was huge, and without any prior experience to practice, I had a hard time opening my mouth wide enough to avoid contact between his gentle, sensitive cock and my sharp teeth, so he did not enjoy the experience anywhere near as much as I, and he did not cum in my mouth. I wanted to do it again, at least in part to give him another opportunity to cum, but he was kind enough to say he was just too tired, while I was so ecstatic with the experience that I could have done it all night. In fact, unlike that experience with Mary after I jerked off in the tub, this time I was able to get hard again almost immediately. I just wanted his cock in my mouth. As much as I felt disappointed, because I wanted to experience a mouthful of semen (and I'd found I loved getting fucked in the mouth and throat), I felt worse that he didn't cum. That would be another time. Those were the first two times I ever had sex with a boy and I loved every minute of it, and the second was the first time I sucked cock, and it was better than I ever expected. We were sixteen at the time.

CockHummer
Jan 19, 2019, 12:49 AM
Sorry. The third line of the penultimate paragraph was supposed to read, "...so that the head rested on the other's thigh, but I got it backwards. The intention may have been obvious, but Io didn't want to confuse anyone, and there was no taking it back to correct it. If there is any question, and if anyone takes the time to read it, it is absolutely true as written.

Flypaper
Jan 20, 2019, 1:33 AM
Wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Given the late blossoming of bisexuality for me, I often think back on those guys - mainly in college - who would have been my Jimmy. I so very much enjoy taking cock in my mouth and blowing semen in a guy’s mouth, I regret trying it out when we were in our 20s, still strong, still beautiful.

Sorry. The third line of the penultimate paragraph was supposed to read, "...so that the head rested on the other's thigh, but I got it backwards. The intention may have been obvious, but Io didn't want to confuse anyone, and there was no taking it back to correct it. If there is any question, and if anyone takes the time to read it, it is absolutely true as written.

avaroy
Jan 20, 2019, 3:48 AM
I was 19 & With Girlfriend.

JasonS
Jan 20, 2019, 11:15 AM
I was 7 my friend was too. We were alone at his house and found a copy of Penthouse that belonged to his Dad. After looking at pictorials featuring a man and a woman and one with 2 women we thought it looked like fun. So we copied what we saw in the pics. Touching in our boxers. Getting naked and taking turns giving each other oral sex. Ending with intercourse he was on top first. But we took turns. Was fun until his Mom caught us.

BigAlNYC
Jan 20, 2019, 8:20 PM
I was 11 (turning 12 in a few days) and it was with the 3 years older son of a friend of the family. We were on vacation together and I wanted to 'play' with him so bad (although I was too young to conceive of exactly what we'd do) and was incredibly scared and turned on when he stated to talk about sexy things with me. While we were swimming and playing around in the lake we decided to take our suits off and swim naked. Soon he began stroking my little dick underwater and then went under the water and sucked on me for a few seconds, which felt incredible. So, after he came up, he didn't have to ask me twice to do the same to him. I went under several times and sucked him until he was hard. We then stroked each other's dicks until we both came, and I was fascinated to see his semen floating to the top of the water.

I suddenly thought about what it would feel like to have him do that while his cock was in my mouth and got very excited. Over the next couple of days I thought about it over and over again and tried to come up with a way to do it when no one was around. Eventually our folks went together to town to pick up some supplies for our last dinner there and left us to "play" (little did they know...). My friend wanted to drink a beer or two while they were gone, while we talked more about sex. I had a few sips and it went to my head, of course, and so I got bolder. Soon I got him to come with me to the back room in the basement for a "surprise". As soon as we got in the dark room I pulled down his bathing suit and started sucking his dick. Of course, I was doing it awkwardly and slightly drunkenly. so he had to tell me to watch the teeth and slow down a bit, but he was also clearly enjoying it, got very hard, and started breathing heavily. He said to me "you're really into this, aren't you?", and I mumbled as well as I could with a hard cock in my mouth that I was loving it. I had a dirty, brazen, wanton, exciting feeling I'd never had before. But then, just as his breathing got really heavy, he began to thrust into my mouth, and I thought I was going to get the cum I wanted so badly, I heard the sound of adult voices upstairs calling for us.

We quickly pulled out clothes together and ran upstairs. We told them we had been downstairs "reading comic books", but I thought my nasty cocksucking could be read all over my face. I had to move around a bit so my still very stiff little erection wasn't visible. I was embarrassed, scared, disappointed, and totally thrilled all at the same time.

I thought about that missed opportunity most of the times I got horny over the next few years. I felt both guilty and thrilled at the though of hard cocks in my mouth. Even after I started having sex with girls I often thought about it. And the first time a girl took me in her mouth, even though it was incredible, I couldn't help thinking about how I wished I had a cock to suck. Finally, when I had just turned 18, I had the encounter in an adult theater (remember those?) that gave me the opportunity to give my first adult blow job and at last experience the hot urgency of a man having an orgasm and spurting his wonderful cum into my mouth.

Sundazzled
Jan 20, 2019, 9:18 PM
Call me a late bloomer, but I gave my first blowjob when I was 51 years old during a threesome with Bruce and Colleen, a younger couple across town.

The first two times the three of us were together sexually, it was strictly Bruce and me pleasuring Colleen. But somewhere in the middle of our third playdate, Colleen pushed herself away from the action, sat up against the headboard and announced that she wanted to watch me play with her boyfriend. Yes, there had perviously been some incidental contact between us guys -- crossed swords we called it -- and that seemed a logical consequence with two naked guys thrashing about in the same bed. Until that moment, I had never seriously considered doing anything of a sexual nature with another guy, but I was curious, and not wanting to disappoint my hosts, I agreed to try.

We took up a position near the foot of the bed, positioned ourselves so Colleen would have an unobstructed view, and began slow mutual masturbation. Within five minutes my nervousness about crossing the gender line had totally dissipated, and I had totally surrendered myself to the feeling of Bruce's throbbing cock gliding rhythmically through my hand, and mine through his.

Now I was acting on automatic, exploring fantasies I never even knew I had. I pulled Bruce closer pressed our cocks together and began pumping both in my well-lubed hand. Cock-to-cock play was mindblowingly intense, and sensing that I was about to cum, I pulled away, dropped to my knees and without so much as a conscious thought began sucking Bruce's ample cock for all it was worth. It felt so wonderful; the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the smooth firmness of his cockhead, the way he twitched and throbbed in response to my movements. I remember thinking that it seemed the most natural thing in the world. that I'd found a piece of the puzzle that completed me. "So this is what I've been missing all these years," I gasped.

I fully intended to suck Bruce to completion, but as his orgasm washed over him and the first spurt of semen entered my mouth, I pulled instinctively away. letting him splash instead on my neck and chest. From that day on, sucking Bruce's cock became a regular part of our sexual repitoire, and of most of the guy on guy encounters that followed.

Flypaper
Jan 22, 2019, 9:26 PM
Late blooming is better than never blooming at all (I was 54).

That first time time I took a cock in my mouth, same feeling: the texture so good, the fit so perfect! The mouth was meant for holding firm head. My tongue in the shaft, even the balls slurped up one by one. Yummy!

Call me a late bloomer, but I gave my first blowjob when I was 51 years old during a threesome with Bruce and Colleen, a younger couple across town.

The first two times the three of us were together sexually, it was strictly Bruce and me pleasuring Colleen. But somewhere in the middle of our third playdate, Colleen pushed herself away from the action, sat up against the headboard and announced that she wanted to watch me play with her boyfriend. Yes, there had perviously been some incidental contact between us guys -- crossed swords we called it -- and that seemed a logical consequence with two naked guys thrashing about in the same bed. Until that moment, I had never seriously considered doing anything of a sexual nature with another guy, but I was curious, and not wanting to disappoint my hosts, I agreed to try.

We took up a position near the foot of the bed, positioned ourselves so Colleen would have an unobstructed view, and began slow mutual masturbation. Within five minutes my nervousness about crossing the gender line had totally dissipated, and I had totally surrendered myself to the feeling of Bruce's throbbing cock gliding rhythmically through my hand, and mine through his.

Now I was acting on automatic, exploring fantasies I never even knew I had. I pulled Bruce closer pressed our cocks together and began pumping both in my well-lubed hand. Cock-to-cock play was mindblowingly intense, and sensing that I was about to cum, I pulled away, dropped to my knees and without so much as a conscious thought began sucking Bruce's ample cock for all it was worth. It felt so wonderful; the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the smooth firmness of his cockhead, the way he twitched and throbbed in response to my movements. I remember thinking that it seemed the most natural thing in the world. that I'd found a piece of the puzzle that completed me. "So this is what I've been missing all these years," I gasped.

I fully intended to suck Bruce to completion, but as his orgasm washed over him and the first spurt of semen entered my mouth, I pulled instinctively away. letting him splash instead on my neck and chest. From that day on, sucking Bruce's cock became a regular part of our sexual repitoire, and of most of the guy on guy encounters that followed.

love2godown
Jan 24, 2019, 11:51 PM
i was 13 and so was he we was friends and got drink , afther that we did 3 or4 times a day for years

KDaddy23
Jan 28, 2019, 4:01 PM
I was nine and the moment his cock touched my tongue, I was hooked.

chuck.snow
Jan 29, 2019, 7:53 PM
12 at summer camp. Russ and I were in love with our 5th grade teacher and took turns down on each other fantisizing it was her.

redones
Jan 30, 2019, 2:22 PM
20 years uld. it was my friend

twodirections
Jan 30, 2019, 3:46 PM
I was 64 years old and found another bicurious fellow on craigslist. He came over and we hit it off and soon we were naked and stroking each other. I took him to bed and started sucking his nice hard cock when he asked me to suck on his balls. That did it for him and he came. He gladly returned the favor and I was hooked.

sysper
Jan 30, 2019, 4:33 PM
i'm glad twodirections isn't just ur name but described ur 1st oral experiance with a guy:bigrin:
I was 64 years old and found another bicurious fellow on craigslist. He came over and we hit it off and soon we were naked and stroking each other. I took him to bed and started sucking his nice hard cock when he asked me to suck on his balls. That did it for him and he came. He gladly returned the favor and I was hooked.

mike r
Jan 30, 2019, 5:01 PM
I was maybe 15 and with my best friend. We did it twice. In between those two occasions, I was with two friends on a lazy summer day. One of them fell asleep. Billy and I started insulting one another. "Blow me" I said. "You blow me." he replied. Back and forth. Then he said, "You first." And again it went back and forth. We ended up with a session of 69. We never reached orgasm. We never spoke about it. Move ahead 40 years and I have blown a a few guys at a local glory hole.

Justanrmlguy
Jan 31, 2019, 7:59 AM
19 college, too much to drink. My roommate and I were both horny. He was jerking off in bed. I asked if he needed a hand. He pulled down the covers. I didn’t use my hand. I didn’t do it again until I was 45. But now I do it as often as possible

couriousandolder
Feb 1, 2019, 1:52 AM
THE first time I ever sucked a cock I was 16 years old and it was my own.I was lying on my back and put my legs up beside my head,I could only get my foreskin in my lips but I sucked on it and the head of my dick popped into my mouth.I sucked on it and swirled my tounge around the head of my dick.after a few minutes I could myself getting ready to cum,the only thing I could do was to cum in my mouth and I loved it.
The next time was when I was 19 and I in the military I was walking back to base one night and a car pulled up beside me and offered me a ride.on the way the conversation turned to sex.
He was talking about jacking off,then I took my dick out and was stroking it,and he reached over to stroke me.then I slid over next to him unzipped his pants and grabbed his dick and was slowly stroking him.then I went down on him slowly sucking and stroking.
After a few minutes he pulled over and was moaning and asked me if I could swallow his cum,then he came in my and when he was done,he lowered his head on to my dick,it only took a couple min before I blew my load in his mouth.
Afterwards we French kissed for a while,and he drove me back to base.

xp243
Feb 1, 2019, 5:10 AM
I was 8 he was 9 I asked my neighbor if I could feel his dick and he ask me if I wanted to suck it I said yes from then I was hooked.

Billybuck55428
Feb 4, 2019, 7:49 PM
I was 5 with my 12 year old brother who told me to suck him 100 times then he would suck me. After 100 sucks he told me to keep going. He cam in my mouth then wanted to suck me but I couldn't get hard. We

happymex
Feb 18, 2019, 3:42 PM
I was 15 in 1963 and had gone to a theater that showed naked ladies, I sat near the rear the rear and was amazed that I was seeing naked ladies on the screen. At that time it was only from the waist up but I still got hard watching the titties. After a bit a man asked if he could sit next to me and I said why not. He was good looking and probably in his middle twenties. As we watched the movie I wanted so much to take my dick out and play with it. I then felt his leg pressing against mine and I pressed my leg back against his. After a bit he reached down and scratched his leg and in doing so he rubbed against my leg. I didn't stop him and soon his hand moved up and started rubbing my thigh. I really got hard and made no move to stop him. I almost shit my pants when his hand all of a sudden went to my crotch and he played with my cock through my pants. I figured what the hell and I unzipped my pants and took my cock out for him as he played with it I reached over and started playing with his cock. He soon took it out and I held his bare cock in my hand. He then leaned over and asked me to meet him in the restroom. When I went in I saw that he was alone so i stood next to him, he reached over and got me hard again then he leaned over and took my cock into his mouth. I felt I was in heaven it felt so good. After a bit I shot my load and he swallowed every drop. He then showed me his cock which was hard as a rock and I then leaned over and took it into my mouth. the taste and feel of his cock was incredible. I tried to do to him everything that he did to me. Soon I felt his cock get harder and felt the underside of his cock start to throb as he then shot his load into my mouth. I didn't know what to do with the cum so I swallowed about half of it and spit the rest out. that was my first time giving a blow job and not my last.

Quickdraw69
Feb 19, 2019, 8:35 PM
Around 10

Robtiti
Feb 20, 2019, 10:54 AM
Just last month at 54. And what a HOT experience that was!

Grant_Norman
Feb 20, 2019, 1:45 PM
I may have already answered, but I was 7 years old...sucked some other guy my age and loved it...sucked cock several different guys until I was 13 and discovered cumming and pussy...then only occasionally now and then between my quests for pussy...didn't become a really bonifide full-time bi until just a few years ago (the 65 in oralswallow)...now I have sucked cock probably close to a 100+ times (yes, a few dozen repeats) but at least 50+ different guys...can't say I have sucked one I didn't like, although some have been exceptional.

One other funny story was at 4 years old I tried to fuck another 4 year old girl...was giving her toys to see and touch her pussy...loved it and asked her if I could stick my hard little dick in her (didn't know anything at time, just seemed logical thing to do)...she got scared and said no or I would've lost my cherry at 4...had to wait 10 years for that to happen!

Arsamatoria
Feb 20, 2019, 3:51 PM
I was either 13 or 14 with my cousin who was one year older than me. Whenever we were alone I would suck his cock. Usually when we were in his basement, just hanging out, or sometimes in his pool while the adults were inside. I loved having his cock in my mouth, and if he were still alive I would still be sucking him.

azfunguy1
Feb 21, 2019, 3:08 PM
I was in my min 30s and had become comfortable with getting sucked by other guys. By that I mean that I dident need to close my eyes and imagine getting sucked by a girl, I was now alright with watching the guy suck me . At that point I was ready to go the the "next level" and try sucking. As luck would have it I was talking online with a female fuck buddy i had at the time and she started saying how she thought it would be hot to see a guy suck another guy, thats when I told her that If she found another guy I would do it. At first she dident believe me cause she had other guys tell her that in thee past only to have them chicken out, basically they were just hoping to fuck her. So to convince her I would actually do it I told her that I had sucked other guys already and liked it. So a few days later she told me she found another guy that would let me suck him and to come over to her apartment. Well as it turns out the other guy had never been sucked by another guy and was nervous about going thru with it , we had to start with he sucking him then I took over and sucked him for awhile. I learned that I really did like sucking dick, she liked watching it and while the other guy said it felt good he wouldn't let me finish him off and we wound up doing a DP on her instead.

Basin_Bouy
Feb 21, 2019, 4:29 PM
Mid 40's in the shower with a hook up. It was Meh! Second was mid 50's 2 days before getting married. He was late 60's. If it would have been sooner in my life meeting him, I would be married to him instead of my wife. With me it is all about Passion and kissing. With him, it felt/feels so natural to be on my knees in front of him after some very passionate French kissing in the nude.

CuckoldHubby
Feb 10, 2020, 2:24 PM
I was a kid, probably 10-11 years old with one of my friends (same age). I didn't suck a cock again until my mid 40s on a playdate with my hotwife. I've been missing out!