PDA

View Full Version : Male Bisexual Attraction?

Jettech777
Oct 16, 2015, 1:03 PM
How many of you find the male body attractive? I am personally not attracted to the male body. But I love the thought of sucking a nice cock to completion with my girlfriend. The female body is soooo sexy to me and I do find shemales and hot crossdressers very attractive because their bodies are usually feminine. We have been fantasizing about sucking cock together for a while now but only that act. If we were to make this a reality someday, I think I would prefer a shemale or crossdresser because a masculine body really does nothing for me. Anyone in the same boat? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

onesucker4u
Oct 16, 2015, 1:31 PM
Im prety much like you, except, I have been with 2 men in their 20's that I thought were gorgeous. mostly smooth and skinny, so, I just kissed and licked all over before sucking their cocks and even rode one that was smaller than average. SWo, I do find some , I guess slightly feminine , very young mens bodies very attractive.

Jettech777
Oct 16, 2015, 1:41 PM
Im prety much like you, except, I have been with 2 men in their 20's that I thought were gorgeous. mostly smooth and skinny, so, I just kissed and licked all over before sucking their cocks and even rode one that was smaller than average. SWo, I do find some , I guess slightly feminine , very young mens bodies very attractive.
Yes, I can totally understand that. And don't get me wrong, I'm not discriminating. I think it's beautiful that people do their thing. If a guy was smooth and thin I'd most definately go for it.

txsmale55
Oct 16, 2015, 4:09 PM
Ooooh yes I'm 56, if ran across a young man in his 20's all nice and smooth and great shape I would certainly be licking him all over and sucking his sweet cock!

sysper
Oct 16, 2015, 9:22 PM
i'm still trying to figure this out...........i know when i'm in the mood for a guy i like a nice ass on a guy, and obviously a nice cock (or maybe not so obviously.......) obesity turns me off but muscles don't do much for me either. toned & skinny to avg weight is my favorite. a feminine body on a guy just confuses me, not my thing personally. i like my guys, guys & my girls, girls.

olmizzou42
Oct 17, 2015, 11:35 AM
i'm still trying to figure this out...........i know when i'm in the mood for a guy i like a nice ass on a guy, and obviously a nice cock (or maybe not so obviously.......) obesity turns me off but muscles don't do much for me either. toned & skinny to avg weight is my favorite. a feminine body on a guy just confuses me, not my thing personally. i like my guys, guys & my girls, girls.
I'm pretty much with Sysper here. No fatties or body builders. I'm at an age, 73, where nearly everyone I get together with has lost muscle tone and has a bit of belly on them and I can handle that. A hard cock and the desire for sex makes up for that. So I may look at a guy and see that his build does nothing for me, but seeing his cock and knowing that he wants to suck and fuck gets me going. That said, I have been with three guys over the years that I enjoyed just looking at their bodies as well as their beautiful dicks, of course. All three were fit, athletic types with broad shoulders tapering to narrow waists and firm asses and legs. Seeing them and knowing that we'd soon be naked together could make me weak in the knees.

whistle1
Oct 17, 2015, 12:33 PM
I am not attracted to men either - only cocks. I can certainly appreciate if a guy is in shape, but I'm not attracted to that. Conversely, I am very much attracted to women's bodies. That probaly explains why I like some of the trans individuals - especially if they are very feminine looking.

cslutt
Oct 17, 2015, 2:23 PM
Guess I'm different. I view the man differently; I like a big belly, I have one too so who am I to complain? Love making out, rubbing our bellies together, or one on top of the other frotting. Fucking on all fours or face-to-face is great either way. Getting behind the other, holding his cock while he pisses is fun, then jerking him off while getting hard between his asscheeks, maybe him reaching back jerking me off. Playing with my cock while he sucks my toes is a turn on. Then, all the variables with dressing in panties, stockings, bras, garterbelts, heels, lipstick, perfume and so on just turns me on all the more. Doesn't matter what he looks like in them, it's what he (and me) feels while in them: hot, sexy, slutty, turned on, throbbing, wanting to cum and piss. If you lay down most your belly goes into the mattress anyways, all the more fun to play and romp! It's not how you look, it's how slutty and sexy it makes you act!

Then, after you cum, it's a different realization - all of a sudden you're guilty, cannot believe how slutty you acted, embarassed, etc. But, then, later, maybe a day or a week or a month, you're lusting to do it all over again. Every time after stopping at the ABS I'd swear I'd never do it ever ever again. Well, that would go away in a week, finding myself pulling in a week later, my cock in my panties hard as a rock......

amature74
Oct 17, 2015, 4:06 PM
This thread is getting me so hot. I definitely prefer a woman's body but I love a nice ass no matter where it is and of course nothing can match a nice stiff cock. Also, I love feeling feminine. I have never been with a crossdresser but I have worn stockings and negligee and found myself very submissive and wanted to please my hard male lover.

Also like cslut who said as soon as he cums he feels a little disgusted and swears he will never do it again and then a week later I am looking for it. I find I am better off to not cum when I am with a man - leave a little hungry - then maybe later take my time and think about it and jerk off.

cuttin2dachase
Oct 17, 2015, 10:22 PM
I am attracted to men's bodies as well as their cocks. l very much enjoy making love with a man in much the same way as with a woman. I want lots of mutual kissing, touching, licking and whole-body sensual foreplay before we make each other cum, same as with women except women can cum multiple times before I cum LOL. I am as masculine and str8 looking and acting as a closeted bi man can be, but in bed with a man I am more like a lesbian than a gay man LOL

tenni
Oct 17, 2015, 11:34 PM
This is an interesting question. I think my attraction has been fluid whether men or women. I'm not mainly attracted to cock or pussy. Round firm breast on women yes. Arses on both men and women but with different criteria. A muscular firm male body that is not overdeveloped but definitely muscular and toned looks good on a man at any age. A toned female body is the same.

Oztrich
Oct 19, 2015, 12:47 PM
The men that interest me are in my own age group. I like friendship that includes sex, but really like a good relationship more than anything else. Randomly sucking men's penises is not really my thing at all. I do love to see them, but not remotely interested in younger guys. I miss those days when I could have a conversation with a sex partner, not just pants off and get into it. I think my favorite memory of having sex was a time when we were face to face, and he was stroking in and out of me slowly. We were talking about all kinds of different things - we had to really - or he would cum too quickly. He kept joking that every time he went all the way in, my cock would pop up. I watched, and, sure enough, it did. When he came, he stayed in me, and we talked more before he slid it out slowly and gently. I could do that every day.

ThetaWave
Oct 19, 2015, 4:42 PM
I'm pretty much onboard with Jettech777 here. A healthy woman's body gets me pretty turned on. But I rarely ever look at a guy and get hard. ...although I do have my preferences when I hookup with a guy. ...so when I do, I prefer a healthy-shaped guy...but I've had experiences with slightly overweight guys, too...and the experience was just as pleasurable. Once we get to sucking, most of the body appearance goes away.

jem_is_bi
Oct 19, 2015, 10:43 PM
For me, women are way more attractive then men. Some women WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE! I am sexually interested because of their beauty. However, I do not have an extreme desire to have sex with any woman.

I assume men I meet to be hetrosexual and am only interested in them as heterosexual friends. Homosexual men that act effeminate turn me off sexually, but, I have been friends with such men because they were good men. Men that are homosexual or bisexual and happy being totally male, definitely interest me sexually unless they are grossly obese or extremely thin.

The Galion
Oct 19, 2015, 11:19 PM
I watched a man 12 years my junior, emerge from his shower (he was dried off) and I was taken aback! I knew I was gonna suck him and other things but good grief! He looked great! Yum! He's tall and slim with a nice slim rear (I've felt) and a lovely cock. he's a grower not a show-er. But even if he isn't "up to snuff", I really like it.Cuttin2dachase"s last line says volumes to me. Just push the "post" button.... Done

oliveanddark
Oct 20, 2015, 9:04 AM
not really attracted to males at all,but I do like dicks and some butts on guys. Also transgender turn me on quite a lot.

Tungtwat
Oct 20, 2015, 5:23 PM
I started with a man in, I'd guess his late 30's I found I still Like sucking men that age and up to there 60's I;m also just interested in their cocks than anything else.

mjohn
Oct 20, 2015, 10:53 PM
I find a man a little more attractive then women. If comparing then a guy can be a 10 on my scale to a women a 9.

naztypanty
Oct 22, 2015, 8:47 AM
I size up all females for their fuckability. Not with men, they don't visually turn me on. But men are about sex so much more than women. The women that I've been with want an emotional connection. Men will have sex with me and just leave it at that. I also do like looking at and touching cocks.

mickitv
Oct 22, 2015, 11:23 AM
I love sex with men especially when I am dressed. Unfortunately, I never had sex with a woman dressed but I do find woman extremely sexy.

pole_smoker
Oct 22, 2015, 1:00 PM
This is an interesting question. I think my attraction has been fluid whether men or women. I'm not mainly attracted to cock or pussy. Round firm breast on women yes. Arses on both men and women but with different criteria. A muscular firm male body that is not overdeveloped but definitely muscular and toned looks good on a man at any age. A toned female body is the same.
LMAO since when do you like 'toned' female bodies? :rolleyes: You made a thread about how you found Kim Kartrashian and her fat ass "hot" and "sexy". :rolleyes: Where's the puke icon/smiley?

Joan Soloman
Oct 28, 2015, 7:04 AM
Oh yes it is. Every so often, I meet a guy who just turns me on no end. The last was Rick, he and I were working on a construction project out of town, so the boss paid for our hotel room.

Well, Rick had done a little time, so guys were nothing new to him. We'd hit it off pretty friendly from the start. The only problem was not letting on to the other guys in the crew, some would have been ok with it, some not. Either way, we just wanted to keep it private.

The first night after work, we went to our room to clean up and smoke a little 420. I got my shower and shave first and I was more than a little excited about Rick. He got a nice look at me while I was dressing after the shower and hid a little smile at my shaved cock and balls.

I got dressed in clean clothes while Rick cleaned up and I wondered what his cock was like. I knew he filled his pants well, I wanted details. When Rick came out of the shower, he didn't even bother with a towel, just stood there looking at me with HIS shaved cock and balls getting stiffer by the moment. We knew what we were going to do and dinner would be much much later.

I said, yeah, I know it too, come on over here. He walked over to where I was sitting while I looked at the lovely cock I wanted to suck. Nice it was, good sized (about 7-1/2") and nicely shaped, lovely tight pink balls too. I held out my hand and pulled his cock to me, playing with his cock with one hand and stroking his balls with the other. But not for long. I hadn't sucked a good cock in ages and here was a beauty right in front of my lips, so I opened my mouth so suck on him.

Gawd I'd forgotten how lovely it was to suck on a good cock, to feel it warm and alive in my mouth. I swirled my tongue and loved to feel how it made him tremble.

He fell on the bed next to me and we kissed and hugged while we played with each other's hard cock. He turned around then and sucked my raging hard on with lovely passion while I found his cock and sucked him some more. Two guys having 69 is a lovely thing.

We spent the next hour or so sucking and fucking. I loved when he fucked my ass, slow and deep. When he came, I felt his cock tense, felt him tremble and felt a rumbling when he filled my ass with cum.

So, what about Male Bisexual Attraction? I don't know, but I do know it's wonderful when you have it.

bikiniman
Oct 29, 2015, 5:00 PM
I find muscular male bodies very sexy. I love the sight of a bicep, sixpack and a hard cock.

bikiniman
Oct 29, 2015, 5:09 PM
I find muscular male bodies very sexy. I love the sight of a bicep, sixpack and a hard cock.

kateTgirl
Oct 30, 2015, 7:35 PM
I am equally attracted to a mans body as his cock and I too have sex with a man like a woman. A lot of foreplay with making out, touching and licking. I like a firm body that is tone but not into muscle heads. I prefer a smaller cock big ones don't do anything for me but create a lot of wear and tear on the jaw.

loftycraig
Nov 1, 2015, 6:13 PM
How many of you find the male body attractive? I am personally not attracted to the male body. But I love the thought of sucking a nice cock to completion with my girlfriend. The female body is soooo sexy to me and I do find shemales and hot crossdressers very attractive because their bodies are usually feminine. We have been fantasizing about sucking cock together for a while now but only that act. If we were to make this a reality someday, I think I would prefer a shemale or crossdresser because a masculine body really does nothing for me. Anyone in the same boat? I'd love to hear your thoughts. a great looking male body can get me going

cheil77
Nov 13, 2015, 6:24 AM
I'm a masculine guy and I'm into masculine guys. I like to fuck both but I'm dead even on which I prefer. I find men hot as hell and I love a hard dick

void()
Nov 13, 2015, 8:12 AM
Attracted to both male & female bodies. Agree with cheil77's assessment too, I'm masculine & enjoy masculine men. This is not saying the men need to retain masculine veneer in the bedroom.

sysper
Nov 13, 2015, 8:50 AM
i'm not into thugish macho men but do tend to be attracted to masculine guys

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 14, 2015, 3:54 PM
I'm the same as you on this point. The dick is 99% of my gay sexuality. And the bigger the dick he has the more fun we'll both have together. And if he's cute enough to kiss that's even better and my men usually are that cute as am I. I have unusually high standards when it comes to who I will and won't get into bed with and that's both good and bad by the way. But a huge black dick is my sexual trump card and any guy who is anywhere near average looking and also has 10 inches of thick black dick between his legs can get his huge thing in my mouth anytime and wherever and as often as he wants. And lots of you hung black dudes out there know from personal experience that nobody can suck a huge black dick as good as a big black dick loving white pussy boy slut. That's what we all do and we always make our man very very happy as well.

biNshy
Nov 14, 2015, 6:11 PM
I don't find male bodies attractive. I don't like shemales or crossdressers. I just like nice cocks and balls .

pole_smoker
Nov 14, 2015, 7:47 PM
I'm the same as you on this point. The dick is 99% of my gay sexuality. And the bigger the dick he has the more fun we'll both have together. And if he's cute enough to kiss that's even better and my men usually are that cute as am I. I have unusually high standards when it comes to who I will and won't get into bed with and that's both good and bad by the way. But a huge black dick is my sexual trump card and any guy who is anywhere near average looking and also has 10 inches of thick black dick between his legs can get his huge thing in my mouth anytime and wherever and as often as he wants. And lots of you hung black dudes out there know from personal experience that nobody can suck a huge black dick as good as a big black dick loving white pussy boy slut. That's what we all do and we always make our man very very happy as well.
Do you only want to get with black men who are hung or who you think are hung? The majority of black men are average at best.

pepperjack
Nov 14, 2015, 8:49 PM
Do you only want to get with black men who are hung or who you think are hung? The majority of black men are average at best.

How would you know " mr. tried & true to ur mate ?" Sounds like " the voice of experience to me . " :smilies15

12voltyV2.0
Nov 14, 2015, 10:17 PM
I would say that if you are really "bisexual" then you would have to find and appreciate that there are good points to both the male and female bodies--there are some similarities--not many but it is those differences that are what are great about both.

For all of my life, I have always liked to look at both females and males that I found to be attractive in some way--that goes back to many years before I had any notion or idea that there was such a thing as "bisexuality."

I'd prefer to be with someone who may not be a perfect human specimen if they are overall "nice" and things such as that.

I would not care at all to be with someone who is perfect and gorgeous, but is a total fucking narcissistic, self-centered, egotistical asshole both male and female.

pole_smoker
Nov 15, 2015, 2:53 AM
How would you know " mr. tried & true to ur mate ?" Sounds like " the voice of experience to me . " :smilies15

I am not sexually attracted to either black men or women, and have never had sex with anyone that's black but I have bi and gay black men as friends and they have all told me that the whole myth that black men are hung and have huge cocks is racist bullshit, and that the majority of black men are average which is only 5-5.5" long. :rolleyes: