PDA

View Full Version : does anyone like to lick ass anymore

woodman377
Aug 20, 2006, 4:08 PM
if there is anything i miss more is a good rim job it seems it has become a lost art can anybody help me find this lost art

DiamondDog
Aug 20, 2006, 4:16 PM
you're in nyc.
put an ad on Craigslist or go to some bars like the eagle or the dugout.

LouiseBrookslover
Aug 20, 2006, 4:30 PM
.........obviously hasn't gone out with me. I don't consider sex to have happened until I eat my lover's ass out. That and I have to steal their underwear, too. Oh, please...like some of you haven't done the same.

skyscanning
Aug 20, 2006, 5:57 PM
In my house, if you enter my bed, anything goes... There is no "off limits" as far as the touch and taste goes...

I like to rim, and LOVE to be rimmed. Erotic with a touch of naughtyness.

CUMM2LBV
Aug 21, 2006, 12:46 AM
IF ITS CLEAN AND SMOOTH I'M IN. I'M NOT TOO BIG ON ROOTING AROUND IN A SHAG CARPET THOUGH.

AS AN ASIDE, I WAS DOING A LITTLE 69 ONCE (ME ON TOP) THERE WAS A CEILING FAN IN THE ROOM. WHEN THE COOL BREEZE HIT MY WET ASSHOLE, WOW!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SUCK HIS TONGUE UP MY ASSHOLE........

neveen
Aug 21, 2006, 2:14 AM
IF ITS CLEAN AND SMOOTH I'M IN. I'M NOT TOO BIG ON ROOTING AROUND IN A SHAG CARPET THOUGH.

yep, long as ur clean and void of ass-bush, yer gettin' ur ass licked
:tongue:

it's rare for me nowadays to give oral (to men or women) and not lick the ass, the balls (of men, of course :P), and eventually finger the ass...just not as exciting as it could be otherwise. and i would hope for nothing less for myself. and why not do all that u can to enhance the experience? the first time i licked a guys ass i was really scared i'd be tasting poo, but once i discovered it wasn't that bad i was all pro-ass munchin'. and, knock wood, i've never been farted on while doing that. :bigrin:

the sacred night
Aug 21, 2006, 1:19 PM
I just rimmed my fiancee for the first time about a week ago. He loves it more than life itself, hehehe and I like doing it because it gives him so much pleasure and I like hearing him make those happy noises :tongue: but it also fulfills some fantasies for me since I can't be with a woman now that I'm in this relationship and I can sort of imagine that this is what it would be like to eat pussy... I'm sure it's different, but I've never done it so I can imagine for my sake :female:

CUMM2LBV
Aug 21, 2006, 3:19 PM
REGARDING NEVEEN:

ISN'T THAT STRANGE, I HAVE NEVER HAD A GUY FART ON ME BUT I HAVE A COUPLE OF WOMEN SOUND OFF WITH A LITTLE SQUEAKER. EVEN HAD A WOMAN SHIT HERSELF ONCE WHEN SHE CROSSED OVER INTO NIRVANA.....

neveen
Aug 21, 2006, 6:21 PM
REGARDING NEVEEN:

EVEN HAD A WOMAN SHIT HERSELF ONCE WHEN SHE CROSSED OVER INTO NIRVANA.....

:yikes2: well, i don't know whether to congratulate u, or send my condolences for that one, job well done...???

wss30152
Aug 21, 2006, 8:15 PM
Some do. Like me. I like to eat a hot ass but i really love to have mine eaten till its sloppy wet then have someone fuck the hell out of my sloppy wet hole.

johndotou
Aug 21, 2006, 9:12 PM
rimming and getting rimmed is awesome.