PDA

View Full Version : Second thoughts?

Tuffnuggies
Oct 11, 2015, 12:14 PM
Have you ever about to been topped and the cock is so big, you start having second thoughts about putting it in you? Or, that you may not be cleaned out enough?

thethirdwheel
Oct 11, 2015, 12:47 PM
The little pink sphincter that could... I think I can, I think I can... OMG YES I CAN!!!

cornholejoe
Oct 11, 2015, 6:00 PM
yeah but i took it anyway just relaxed and took it like a man:impleased

cw1860
Oct 28, 2015, 6:02 PM
I'd love to have that problem! No cock for my needy ass yet! And I want it sooooooo bad!

jem_is_bi
Oct 28, 2015, 10:04 PM
My present partner has a very large dick. I offered to try anal sex with him. Fortunately, he recognized fear in my voice and has been satisfied with the way I satisfy him with oral sex. Otherwise, I am sure I would have regretted my offer of anal sex to him.

elmwood7
Oct 29, 2015, 5:35 AM
I use a shower shot to clean out so no worries there. And I've never found a cock to be too big.

daddio3311
Oct 29, 2015, 7:58 AM
Yes, especially when I'm going to be with a black guy and I'm not sure if he's hung like a horse. As far as not being clean enough, sometimes the best sex is the sex you haven't prepared for. I have no qualms about being a little dirty, or having the guys ass a little dirty.

Boats
Oct 29, 2015, 9:18 AM
I use a shower shot to clean out so no worries there. And I've never found a cock to be too big.

What's a "Shower Shot" ?????

sysper
Oct 29, 2015, 6:34 PM
My present partner has a very large dick. I offered to try anal sex with him. Fortunately, he recognized fear in my voice and has been satisfied with the way I satisfy him with oral sex. Otherwise, I am sure I would have regretted my offer of anal sex to him.
is that some kinda enema?

jem_is_bi
Oct 29, 2015, 9:44 PM
is that some kinda enema?

I have had 4 enemas that I remember, all unpleasant experiences. I suspect, getting fucked in the ass by his big dick would have been much worse.

elmwood7
Oct 30, 2015, 5:29 AM
A shower shot is a hose attachment that connects to your shower to allow cleaning out in the tub. It's not unpleasant at all.

si-cock
Oct 30, 2015, 3:12 PM
I haven't yet had a cock in my ass but when I get one I'm sure I wont say no, I will spread my legs and take it like a real whore.