PDA

View Full Version : Cross gender stimulation

itsnormy
Oct 10, 2015, 3:18 PM
I am 83 years old, have lived a life of "open marriage, gay, straight, and a mixture." In my later years the bi side seems to have swung a bit from side to side, but in the past 8-10 years, I find females give me the greatest arousal, but while they are making my cock grow, my ass is also being stimulated with want of a hard cock driving in and out of my ass.

Does anyone else experience this not confusing, but questionable thing going on in your heads too ?

jamieknyc
Oct 10, 2015, 10:35 PM
I am 83 years old, have lived a life of "open marriage, gay, straight, and a mixture." In my later years the bi side seems to have swung a bit from side to side, but in the past 8-10 years, I find females give me the greatest arousal, but while they are making my cock grow, my ass is also being stimulated with want of a hard cock driving in and out of my ass.

Does anyone else experience this not confusing, but questionable thing going on in your heads too ?
I do that too.

kinkylittledick
Oct 11, 2015, 8:13 AM
I have always been turned on by the female body especially bbw like my wife and as I am writing this I am sitting on a 8" long, 2 1/2" dildo. It's not confusing to me. I luv every thing about female body. The male body doesn't turn me on but I've never seen a cock I didn't like. I luv looking at cocks especially cum shots wishing all that cum was shooting into my mouth. I luv cum. I also get heated up looking at ladyboys, shemales and heavy set men wearing thigh highs, panties, etc.