PDA

View Full Version : Position for concurrent m to m anal fucking

shazam2
Oct 3, 2015, 6:20 AM
We all know that 69 is an effective position for guys having concurrent mutual oral sex. The possibility of them having having concurrent anal sex never occurred to me until one guy told me how in a hot private chat session. (My wife and I sometimes while sitting in lotus positions facing one another and having one end of a double headed dido stuck in each ass, concurrently engaged in traditional fucking while I sucked her tits - not a bad scene!)

I have yet to try the following described scene and would welcome feedback on it or other variations of concurrent m to m anal fucking.

One guy would lie upside down on the floor with his spine against a sofa or bed, his lubed ass in the air and his legs bent back over his head. His weight would be resting on his shoulders (a pillow would help.) His standing male partner would straddle his ass facing in the opposite direction. His ass would also be lubed. Both would have erections. As the standing partner directed and lowered his cock into the ass of the lowered one - in a pile driver position - the lower partner would direct his own cock upward into the ass of the guy above. That's it. Fucking would proceed.

As I said, I have never tried it but would welcome any feedback on how two guys might fuck one another concurrently.

Neonaught
Oct 3, 2015, 12:10 PM
Interesting concept but it doesn't sound very comfortable at all.

sysper
Oct 3, 2015, 1:49 PM
We all know that 69 is an effective position for guys having concurrent mutual oral sex. The possibility of them having having concurrent anal sex never occurred to me until one guy told me how in a hot private chat session. (My wife and I sometimes while sitting in lotus positions facing one another and having one end of a double headed dido stuck in each ass, concurrently engaged in traditional fucking while I sucked her tits - not a bad scene!)

I have yet to try the following described scene and would welcome feedback on it or other variations of concurrent m to m anal fucking.

One guy would lie upside down on the floor with his spine against a sofa or bed, his lubed ass in the air and his legs bent back over his head. His weight would be resting on his shoulders (a pillow would help.) His standing male partner would straddle his ass facing in the opposite direction. His ass would also be lubed. Both would have erections. As the standing partner directed and lowered his cock into the ass of the lowered one - in a pile driver position - the lower partner would direct his own cock upward into the ass of the guy above. That's it. Fucking would proceed.

As I said, I have never tried it but would welcome any feedback on how two guys might fuck one another concurrently.
sounds like such a hot fantasy i would looooove to try it! i'm just wondering if it's possible.........

void()
Oct 3, 2015, 3:55 PM
sounds like such a hot fantasy i would looooove to try it! i'm just wondering if it's possible.........

Not quite sure it is and erm yeah have tried a few times. Even tried missionary where two guys try 'finding' one another. At best only one fucker can fuck at a time. The phyisical mechanics just aren't right to get both going more than a hand job while one fucks the other being handled. Men are just 'misplaced' like that, don't fare any better with women to men either. Two women though can share a dual ended dong really well. Guys might too ... hm.

sysper
Oct 3, 2015, 5:13 PM
Not quite sure it is and erm yeah have tried a few times. Even tried missionary where two guys try 'finding' one another. At best only one fucker can fuck at a time. The phyisical mechanics just aren't right to get both going more than a hand job while one fucks the other being handled. Men are just 'misplaced' like that, don't fare any better with women to men either. Two women though can share a dual ended dong really well. Guys might too ... hm.
i respect u for trying this, too bad u didn't succeed :( but so glad it works with 2 women

sailfish
Oct 4, 2015, 1:42 AM
This sounds interesting but probably not possible with normal anatomy. I guess it would require both male partners to have loose or cut suspensory ligaments.

Neonaught
Oct 4, 2015, 12:43 PM
Yikes! It hurt just reading that!

This sounds interesting but probably not possible with normal anatomy. I guess it would require both male partners to have loose or cut suspensory ligaments.

Asspussy302
Oct 16, 2015, 2:52 AM
Sounds like something I'd like to try. I'd be happy just being the guy on the floor, and just let him pile drive me.

farscott
Oct 22, 2015, 10:06 PM
Closest I can find. http://xhamster.com/movies/5151780/jacknjill_or_jillnjack.html

sysper
Oct 22, 2015, 10:32 PM
Closest I can find. http://xhamster.com/movies/5151780/jacknjill_or_jillnjack.html
wow! thanks u have given me & i'm sure a bunch of other kinky guys hope :)