PDA

View Full Version : if you are a man married to a man

cornholejoe
Sep 30, 2015, 6:15 PM
if you are a man married to a man and dont fool around with women because you dont cheat on him how come you say you are bi just wondering any one got any commets on it

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 8:03 PM
if you are a man married to a man and dont fool around with women because you dont cheat on him how come you say you are bi just wondering any one got any commets on it
:rolleyes: Since this is directed at me, and you're slow, and do not understand bisexuality and are homophobic/biphobic I'll say it yet again:

It's because myself and my husband are bisexual, and we're (big surprise!) still sexually attracted to women or both sexes/genders; but we're monogamous.

Someone can be bisexual yet be monogamous with the same or opposite gender but they're still bisexual. Or a person can be bisexual yet not have had sex with anyone including women or men and they're still bisexual.

Would you ask this to two women who are bisexual who are married to each other? Or do you assume they're "lesbian"? :rolleyes:

jem_is_bi
Sep 30, 2015, 8:36 PM
Yes, I would definitely assume they were lesbian. If they are acting 100% like lesbians, why should I assume they are not lesbians?

chtampa
Sep 30, 2015, 9:10 PM
Monogamy is a relationship description unless specified otherwise. If it is not specified to extend into other areas like sexual or social, you can have sex with other people and still have only one relationship. Then you would be in a Marital Monogamous relationship. Even then, how could you speak for a spouse? If you ever had a 3some or swapped with another couple, then you could never claim to be sexually monogamous again with that partner. Mono means only one, does that mean after you leave your first monogamous relationship that you can never claim to be monogamous again?

Personally I think it is a crutch fro people that need a group to belong to. On any one day, you can be asexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual, depending upon which way the wind blows. I suspect most of us are auto-sexual because we touch ourselves too much. If you have to "say" who you are, then nobody really gives a shit.

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 9:18 PM
Monogamy is a relationship description unless specified otherwise. If it is not specified to extend into other areas like sexual or social, you can have sex with other people and still have only one relationship. Then you would be in a Marital Monogamous relationship. Even then, how could you speak for a spouse? If you ever had a 3some or swapped with another couple, then you could never claim to be sexually monogamous again with that partner. Mono means only one, does that mean after you leave your first monogamous relationship that you can never claim to be monogamous again?

Personally I think it is a crutch fro people that need a group to belong to. On any one day, you can be asexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual, depending upon which way the wind blows. I suspect most of us are auto-sexual because we touch ourselves too much. If you have to "say" who you are, then nobody really gives a shit.

You have no idea or clue what a monogamous relationship is, but you and your "wife" cheat on each other. :rolleyes: ;)

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 9:27 PM
Yes, I would definitely assume they were lesbian. If they are acting 100% like lesbians, why should I assume they are not lesbians?

What do you mean by 'acting 100% like lesbians'?

I have known lesbians who you would have no idea are lesbian unless they told you.

I have met bi women who partnered with a bi woman, monogamous, and neither of them are lesbian.

Annika L
Sep 30, 2015, 9:39 PM

I rather bristle at this analysis jem. I can only assume that by "acting 100% like lesbians" you mean living together. I mean, I assume you aren't privy to much else about them. You may assume they only have sex with each other (which for your purposes, means "with women")...but that's still an assumption you're making.

I have been partnered with a woman for the past 29 years. In point of fact we have actually been monogamous that whole time, so your assumption would be correct in our case. But we are far from lesbians.

In the absence of other information, it might be sensible to *hypothesize* that such women are lesbians. But to *assume* it simply shows ignorance of (or at least indifference to) the entire concept of bisexuals...it's kinda invalidating. It is *not* that you should assume two such women *aren't* lesbians (as you suggest). But you should definitely recognize that you don't have enough information to conclude that they are lesbians.

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 9:46 PM
I rather bristle at this analysis jem. I can only assume that by "acting 100% like lesbians" you mean living together. I mean, I assume you aren't privy to much else about them. You may assume they only have sex with each other (which for your purposes, means "with women")...but that's still an assumption you're making.

I have been partnered with a woman for the past 29 years. In point of fact we have actually been monogamous that whole time, so your assumption would be correct in our case. But we are far from lesbians.

In the absence of other information, it might be sensible to *hypothesize* that such women are lesbians. But to *assume* it simply shows ignorance of (or at least indifference to) the entire concept of bisexuals...it's kinda invalidating. It is *not* that you should assume two such women *aren't* lesbians (as you suggest). But you should definitely recognize that you don't have enough information to conclude that they are lesbians.

Well said.

void()
Sep 30, 2015, 10:15 PM
If you have to "say" who you are, then nobody really gives a shit.

Think it would be nice if no one really gave a shit. Then, some of us who desired it could have a husband and wife. Society at large would not give a shit. We could have all rights as a married unit and no one would bat an eye. It would be natural and without any need of conflict, confrontation, drama. We would not need to say anything because no one would give a shit.

Maybe instead of fucking pants I need to work on a solution of no one giving a shit. Thought fucking pants would help because if everyone had fucking pants, everyone could get fucked and have global orgasm, peace through a piece. And yeah, the fucking pants would fucking unisex, man or woman could get fucked any way they liked via fucking pants. I can see though now, if people give a shit, even fucking pants wouldn't help. Damn.

chtampa
Sep 30, 2015, 11:20 PM
Think it would be nice if no one really gave a shit. Then, some of us who desired it could have a husband and wife. Society at large would not give a shit. We could have all rights as a married unit and no one would bat an eye. It would be natural and without any need of conflict, confrontation, drama. We would not need to say anything because no one would give a shit.

Maybe instead of fucking pants I need to work on a solution of no one giving a shit. Thought fucking pants would help because if everyone had fucking pants, everyone could get fucked and have global orgasm, peace through a piece. And yeah, the fucking pants would fucking unisex, man or woman could get fucked any way they liked via fucking pants. I can see though now, if people give a shit, even fucking pants wouldn't help. Damn.

The people that offer their opinions don't have the right to have any in the first place. It is their lame attempt at being self important. Listen to them try to improve their own view of themselves by reducing others. They only matter if you allow them. Anyone should be able to have anyone for a mate. Why should they care. Grab yourself a partner and celebrate it to yourselves. The worst examples of those that judge are still evolving and will be the ones that try to define you. The louder they are, the funnier you should find them. They have such low self worth that all you should offer them is pity. Use this forum as a training aid and judge yourself by how much you argue with them. This is the Sunday Comics without color. Laugh and then toss it with the rest of the recyclables, or practice pushing their buttons (that can be fun also if they are dumb enough to play along).

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 11:35 PM
The people that offer their opinions don't have the right to have any in the first place. It is their lame attempt at being self important. Listen to them try to improve their own view of themselves by reducing others. They only matter if you allow them. Anyone should be able to have anyone for a mate. Why should they care. Grab yourself a partner and celebrate it to yourselves. The worst examples of those that judge are still evolving and will be the ones that try to define you. The louder they are, the funnier you should find them. They have such low self worth that all you should offer them is pity. Use this forum as a training aid and judge yourself by how much you argue with them. This is the Sunday Comics without color. Laugh and then toss it with the rest of the recyclables, or practice pushing their buttons (that can be fun also if they are dumb enough to play along).
LMAO, so says you the guy that has such low self esteem that he abuses and rapes his wife and you're into raping farm animals too. ;) :rolleyes:

void()
Sep 30, 2015, 11:45 PM

See your view and can appreciate it. Would not be able to do that though. It would sink me to their level, to using people. Might not be in the same way but using people nonetheless. Sorry if i find dignity, humanity, respect of value. But yes, do see what you're saying. Been learning too, let it roll off because it means nothing. Watching a larger situation and how some real leaders handle things. Seems a great sense of 'sit down, the adults are dealing with it', going on in the world now. And the adults are truly being adults, everyone sees the children for what they are. See that here too. Don't need to lower my standards to match anyone else's, only to become them. But yep, see your thoughts and what you're saying, I grok. * offers water *

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 11:48 PM
See your view and can appreciate it. Would not be able to do that though. It would sink me to their level, to using people. Might not be in the same way but using people nonetheless. Sorry if i find dignity, humanity, respect of value. But yes, do see what you're saying. Been learning too, let it roll off because it means nothing. Watching a larger situation and how some real leaders handle things. Seems a great sense of 'sit down, the adults are dealing with it', going on in the world now. And the adults are truly being adults, everyone sees the children for what they are. See that here too. Don't need to lower my standards to match anyone else's, only to become them. But yep, see your thoughts and what you're saying, I grok. * offers water *
LMAO, one severely mentally ill person: you, writing complete nonsense to another severely mentally ill person: chtampa. :rolleyes: :smilies15:shades:

void()
Oct 1, 2015, 12:27 AM
LMAO, one severely mentally ill person: you, writing complete nonsense to another severely mentally ill person: chtampa. :rolleyes: :smilies15:shades:

At least I know limitations and boundaries. Your excuse is?

Never mind, I forgot. You're so fucking perfect, and you have all authority. Yeah, okay go fuck yourself and go piss up a rope as you cannot produce any proofs of your authority. Been there, done that.

This is not using you. It is me telling you where to get off. And you can do it anywhere but here. No interest in you at all beyond telling you to go fuck yourself and to go piss up a rope. You're barely worth even that. In fact, you ought to feel so fucking special, I even acknowledge you by telling you that.

I have simply stopped caring about you, about any feelings you might have. So, I can tell you to go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. Clear enough you don't care either. Why should I?

Square? Good. Now, go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. Oh, in case you missed it, go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. C'ya.

And so you don't get the wrong idea. I still do not hate you. Nor do I like you. In no way do I love you. You are merely one of those people who do not exactly exist in my mind. You're nothing for or to me. Just a jerk which thinks he can be a jerk for no reason other than he's a jerk. Well, now you see I can tell you to fuck yourself, ask you to piss up a rope. Once you do, who knows? You may feel better.

pole_smoker
Oct 1, 2015, 4:35 AM
At least I know limitations and boundaries. Your excuse is?

Never mind, I forgot. You're so fucking perfect, and you have all authority. Yeah, okay go fuck yourself and go piss up a rope as you cannot produce any proofs of your authority. Been there, done that.

This is not using you. It is me telling you where to get off. And you can do it anywhere but here. No interest in you at all beyond telling you to go fuck yourself and to go piss up a rope. You're barely worth even that. In fact, you ought to feel so fucking special, I even acknowledge you by telling you that.

I have simply stopped caring about you, about any feelings you might have. So, I can tell you to go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. Clear enough you don't care either. Why should I?

Square? Good. Now, go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. Oh, in case you missed it, go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. C'ya.

And so you don't get the wrong idea. I still do not hate you. Nor do I like you. In no way do I love you. You are merely one of those people who do not exactly exist in my mind. You're nothing for or to me. Just a jerk which thinks he can be a jerk for no reason other than he's a jerk. Well, now you see I can tell you to fuck yourself, ask you to piss up a rope. Once you do, who knows? You may feel better.
:rolleyes: As if anyone is going to take you or your silly rant seriously, as you are void of any emotions, do not love anyone or know what love is, and have no control over your emotions, and have no boundaries but nothing exists in your mind hence you picking the name "void". However you're severely mentally ill and trying to milk the system for benefits and disability money. :rolleyes:

void()
Oct 1, 2015, 6:03 AM
:rolleyes: As if anyone is going to take you or your silly rant seriously, as you are void of any emotions, do not love anyone or know what love is, and have no control over your emotions, and have no boundaries but nothing exists in your mind hence you picking the name "void". However you're severely mentally ill and trying to milk the system for benefits and disability money. :rolleyes:

You're not even worth explaing anything to, you've no authority, no value to me. Have a good one flailing your arms and dancing round as a child. Or rather as I suggested, go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. Either way, do not give a fuck here. :)

silvio
Oct 1, 2015, 6:59 AM

one of many unsolved science equations... :o

chtampa
Oct 1, 2015, 7:53 AM
You're not even worth explaing anything to, you've no authority, no value to me. Have a good one flailing your arms and dancing round as a child. Or rather as I suggested, go fuck yourself and piss up a rope. Either way, do not give a fuck here. :)

When you reply to this guy, just remember, he is laughing while he is writing things to push your buttons and gets his jollies when you take him seriously. Would you let someone do this in person? He insults just to validate his existence. See him for his entertainment value. What would you have to pay to go to a Comedy Club to be insulted? This is his only opportunity to have a stage so he can treat you like a heckler. He is really just an amateur with no other place to go. So, practice on him, that is why he has appeared in your life right here, right now. His is one of life's gifts to you!

max526
Oct 1, 2015, 10:14 AM
It's because myself and my husband ...

That's even worse than "me and my..."

Fascinates me when people put themselves first instead of being correct and not least humble by writing "my husband and I". Sounds so narcissistic. Not to mention lousy grammar.

But so many people use the reflexive personal pronoun instead of "I" or "me", eg "Thank you writing to myself". Der.

jamieknyc
Oct 1, 2015, 11:19 AM
Monogamy does not mean that a person does not have sexual attraction towards other persons, of either the same or opposite gender. Monogamy describes whether you actually do it with anyone else.

cornholejoe
Oct 1, 2015, 3:33 PM
well thanks for all the commets on this subject and pole_smoker this was not directed at you so get over yourself

jem_is_bi
Oct 1, 2015, 10:33 PM

I am not making an analysis. I am making an assumption. A hypothesis is the starting point for an investigation of provable scientific truth. An investigation by me into the true nature of their sexuality would, or should not be legal. Making an assumption does imply (hopefully) some knowledge as well as ignorance of truth. My assumption about their sexuality fits with the most simple explanation for their observed behavior. Just because I assume that they are lesbians does not mean that my opinion would not change with more information. Further, knowing or not knowing their sexuality would not influence my opinion of them as people that I like and respect (or not).

pole_smoker
Oct 2, 2015, 1:39 PM
well thanks for all the commets on this subject and pole_smoker this was not directed at you so get over yourself
Riiiiight sure it was not directed at me. :rolleyes: You're a horrible liar, and a troll that's homophobic/biphobic and who does not even understand bisexuality; but everyone here already knows this.

cornholejoe
Oct 2, 2015, 7:44 PM
Riiiiight sure it was not directed at me. :rolleyes: You're a horrible liar, and a troll that's homophobic/biphobic and who does not even understand bisexuality; but everyone here already knows this.

everone on here knows i am bisexual as they know you are all ways just trying to be a know it all