PDA

View Full Version : Where are bisexual women? Come here!

Lorraine Bell
Sep 29, 2015, 12:56 AM
I saw that here are lots of men at this site, but women only a few. I want to meet some women fit for me. Where are you?

pole_smoker
Sep 29, 2015, 3:47 AM
They're not interested in fake profiles made by spam bots like you. :)

Annika L
Sep 29, 2015, 8:19 PM
You won't find many of us. But we are here. Sounds like you're aware of us...why not talk to us?

(By the way what does "fit for me" mean?)

Lorraine Bell
Sep 29, 2015, 9:50 PM

What do you mean by?

Lorraine Bell
Sep 29, 2015, 9:52 PM
You won't find many of us. But we are here. Sounds like you're aware of us...why not talk to us?

(By the way what does "fit for me" mean?)

haha... I mean females are not active.

Annika L
Sep 30, 2015, 9:42 PM
haha... I mean females are not active.

You think I'm not active? That Fran, Melody, Canary, etc., are not active? Help us out...how are you defining "active"?

pole_smoker
Sep 30, 2015, 9:47 PM
You think I'm not active? That Fran, Melody, Canary, etc., are not active? Help us out...how are you defining "active"?

You are typing to a spambot.

Annika L
Sep 30, 2015, 10:02 PM

Yes I am. As an artificial intelligence myself, I enjoy talking to a well-made bot...or trying to discern whether a given bot is well-made.

void()
Oct 1, 2015, 6:06 AM
"Are you human?"

"No sir, I am a meat popcicle."

Melody Dean
Oct 1, 2015, 9:42 AM

Yes I am. As an artificial intelligence myself, I enjoy talking to a well-made bot...or trying to discern whether a given bot is well-made.

Fully functional and anatomically correct?

(I miss my geek. Please tell me there are other geeks around here that will get this...)

HeatherFreeman7715
Oct 1, 2015, 2:12 PM
Hey how are u..wanna email me?

Annika L
Oct 1, 2015, 8:12 PM
Fully functional and anatomically correct?

(I miss my geek. Please tell me there are other geeks around here that will get this...)

I am fully functional within the parameters of my programming.

DrBimind
Oct 1, 2015, 8:25 PM
I am fully functional within the parameters of my programming.

and Melody Dean quote....Fully functional and anatomically correct?

Tasha Yar and Data made such a cute couple....

DrBimind
Oct 1, 2015, 8:28 PM
"Are you human?"

"No sir, I am a meat popcicle."

ahh The Fifth Element...

void()
Oct 1, 2015, 9:51 PM
ahh The Fifth Element...

* nods *

Lorraine Bell
Oct 8, 2015, 10:54 PM
Fuck you!

Lorraine Bell
Oct 8, 2015, 10:56 PM
But it just a few females I think.

Arush
Oct 9, 2015, 1:16 AM
Beautiful...but I fear a little bit mannish (which saddens me on certain levels).

Ahh, but what the heck do I know.

darkeyes
Oct 9, 2015, 5:24 AM
Beautiful...but I fear a little bit mannish (which saddens me on certain levels).

Ahh, but what the heck do I know.
Interesting extrapolation.. what makes u say that? Explain please..

Arush
Oct 9, 2015, 9:48 AM
Interesting extrapolation.. what makes u say that? Explain please..

Perhaps it's the Alabama accent that seems to have more of an international origin. Sometimes it's a punctuation, grammar, and syntax thing. I have to say that I agree...at least in part...with pole_smoker's first post in this thread.

I deeply apologize in advance if I'm reading what I perceive as red flags incorrectly and I turn out to be wrong. :(

Arush
Oct 9, 2015, 12:13 PM
Sorry if my statements of incredulity make me seem like an ass. I'm really not. I realize I'm new here...but I'm not new everywhere (not by a long shot, internet-wise). A significant number of bad/questionable experiences (in retrospect, cautionary ones) on sites like match.com have made me keep my eyes open for...well, let's face it...scammers mixed in with those who are sincerely looking for something or someone to enhance their lives. Justified or not, I see red flags. According to most posts, no one has STDs and every picture of a beautiful woman showing off her assets is what it seems to be. Should just keep my mouth shut, I guess.

Christybasil
Nov 15, 2015, 10:54 AM
Nyc femme here!! New to the site looking to make connections with same !

blowjober
Nov 15, 2015, 10:18 PM
A lot of bisexual women have been attracted by the men, you know they are bisexual. Are there bi-curious women here?

open2joy
Nov 16, 2015, 12:36 AM
On this site, is it only us or does everyone notice that you can't ask a direct question and get a direct answer? Herding cats.

Christybasil
Nov 16, 2015, 8:43 AM
Good morning ladies. What was your first femme with femme experience like? My desires and fantasies are driving me insane !!

darkeyes
Nov 16, 2015, 9:09 AM
&
Good morning ladies. What was your first femme with femme experience like? My desires and fantasies are driving me insane !!
It was luffly.. bloody sight bettern me 1st naughties wiv the opposite gender... :)

void()
Nov 17, 2015, 7:09 AM
&
It was luffly.. bloody sight bettern me 1st naughties wiv the opposite gender... :)

Be fair though, you may have gotten hold of a bad egg. Some men are better lovers than other men or women, some women better lovers than other women or men. No need sloshing the paint with huge brushes. ;) :P Luvs ya, not trying to be an arse hon.

darkeyes
Nov 17, 2015, 10:24 AM
Be fair though, you may have gotten hold of a bad egg. Some men are better lovers than other men or women, some women better lovers than other women or men. No need sloshing the paint with huge brushes. ;) :P Luvs ya, not trying to be an arse hon.
He was me bf, Voidie. I have told the whole sorry tale on .com b4 now. We were 14.. both virgins.. at least however I had a clue! O yea.. and after 1st attempt, sticky legs and soggy knickers an' wos still a virgin.. Wen I'd cooled down 'bout his selfishness (some days later) he did get a 2cd bite at the cherry and he managed...but no 3rd bite was granted so dismal wos it and poor babba became me xbf.. :eek2:.

void()
Nov 17, 2015, 2:39 PM
He was me bf, Voidie. I have told the whole sorry tale on .com b4 now. We were 14.. both virgins.. at least however I had a clue! O yea.. and after 1st attempt, sticky legs and soggy knickers an' wos still a virgin.. Wen I'd cooled down 'bout his selfishness (some days later) he did get a 2cd bite at the cherry and he managed...but no 3rd bite was granted so dismal wos it and poor babba became me xbf.. :eek2:.

I understand and was only advocating fairness in commentary. Know there are some women I would not give the time of day. Also know there are some men who won't get the time of day from me. Others of either gender might get it. My point being I do not see it as something gender biased. It is more about each human being, individually.

biguy1940
Nov 17, 2015, 3:53 PM
Fuck you!
perfect reply to that troll

pole_smoker
Nov 18, 2015, 6:54 PM
perfect reply to that troll
LMAO if you want to see an actual troll look at yourself, and the profile of "Lorraine Bell". LOL :rolleyes: