PDA

View Full Version : Great lunch

sisboy
Sep 28, 2015, 2:59 PM
Just got back from a great nooner lunch date with a man who knew how to use his cock.It was three hours os pure pleasure.It is so good to meet a man who wants you to take your time and satisfy him and will give you all you can handle in return.Cannot wait for a night out with him.

pole_smoker
Sep 28, 2015, 3:10 PM
Did you take his cum up your ass?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m159xghtoj1qfsoyb.jpg

sisboy
Sep 28, 2015, 6:01 PM
Swallowed the first and gratefully let him plant it in me for the second.He made me shoot a load of my own as he was giving it to me so nice and slow.I just lost it.After he cleaned up I wanted more but he had to leave.He promises me more though and wants me to dress for him.I willl give him whatever he wants.Nice part I do not have to share him with my wife and he lets me take my time on him and he takes his time in me.That is what it is al about.

cuttin2dachase
Sep 28, 2015, 7:23 PM
Nice story and I hope it works out that you 2 become long term FWBs ! I'm jealous, not of your good fortune, but because I never had a job that afforded me a frickin' 3 hour lunchbreak ! LOL

sisboy
Sep 28, 2015, 8:06 PM
It is called early retirement.

cuttin2dachase
Sep 30, 2015, 4:45 PM
I see...it is your lover that gets to ditch work for a 3 hour lunch LOL More power to him !