PDA

View Full Version : Pegging

BisexualCouple1992
Sep 25, 2015, 10:51 PM
Is it weird that as a guy I really want to be pegged? My fiancée is not really interested in pegging me. She wants to find a mommy dom to dominate both her and I. She wants a woman that will be interested in pegging me and is interested in the DD/LG aspect of the domination.

void()
Sep 26, 2015, 12:53 AM
Is it weird that as a guy I really want to be pegged?

Not really. I too am starting to be more accepting of the notion. The difficulty I face is not sure my
wife would enjoy it, or even try. She has begged off a few times I've asked about simply fingering
me. Her response is she fears hurting me or doing something wrong. So, at times during
masturbation, I finger myself. Pegging is not a weird desire to have.

Hypersexual11
Sep 26, 2015, 8:17 AM
For many men, the ass is an erogenous zone, to many men it isn't. To many women, pegging their man is a fantasy, to many women, it's gross, boring or stupid. I think it's important the let the wife know that this isn't something 'gay', that straight men can also enjoy this and would prefer a woman peg them than a man fuck them. That said, we can all grow and learn new tricks.
I guess if she wants to bring in another woman to do this then at least you will get it, and possibly she will change her mind about it. I think a lot of women don't want to do it because it causes them no pleasure and would be considered boring. If she wants to enjoy the experience as well, try the Rodeoh! brief and the Realdoe strapless dildo. The dildo is designed to be held in place by the pussy and has a ridged area to rub the clit while thrusting. The brief holds the dildo in place so she can be hands free. My wife can come over and over while fucking me. I rarely let her. I tried to get her to open up and allow other guys the pleasure of her cock but she just wants to fuck me. Her loss.

playtoy70
Sep 26, 2015, 9:08 AM
My wife loves to peg me as much as I enjoy have her do me. We had a cd over and had him suck me while she worked me over. Was lots of fun.

centillini
Sep 26, 2015, 9:57 AM
Getting pegged is awesome. Had a gf who came while fucking me, wish could find a lady to do it again

sexylacaman
Sep 26, 2015, 10:16 AM
I don't think it's weird at all. Like some of the others I was curious about it as well as I had always been a top with men. I had a lovely female FB who had the privelege of breaking me in...AWESOME!!! We were always very much into anal things before but(t) her pegging me added a new dimension to our play & it became a semi-regular thing. I also greatly enjoyed fucking her with a large vibrating butt plug inserted in my ass. HEAVENLY!!!

playtoy70
Sep 26, 2015, 10:44 AM
makes me cum even harder when I'm getting pegged either jacking off or getting my cock sucked while she gives me all 8inches of her strap. MMMMMM

chongster
Sep 26, 2015, 10:44 PM
I had a GF that used to peg me, we both loved it!

jackbirdjay
Sep 27, 2015, 9:43 AM
My wife uses vibrators and dildo's on me as she sucks me. One of our favorite things to do is 69 me on top, as I lick her to a few orgasms she sucks me as she uses a 12 in dildo on me. After she cums I somethings slide down tit fuck her as I hump she holds the dildo as I fuck my slef or she will suck me as she fucks me. I cum so hard.

cornholejoe
Sep 28, 2015, 3:18 PM
my late wife pegged me for years she would do me at least 1 time a week since she passed on about 6 years ago i have been pegged by several women but have been buttfucked by men