PDA

View Full Version : What an absolute worthless asswipe. Guess who?

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 21, 2015, 4:17 PM
Is (guess who) the most annoying motherfucker to ever walk the planet, or am I wrong?

Hint: First name starts with 'pole', last name= 'smoker'. He has just spammed two complete forum pages with the same idiotic animation. What a fucking jackass...

silvio
Sep 21, 2015, 5:49 PM
Is (guess who) the most annoying motherfucker to ever walk the planet, or am I wrong?

Hint: First name starts with 'pole', last name= 'smoker'. He has just spammed two complete forum pages with the same idiotic animation. What a fucking jackass...

Use the ignore function and don't quote him, he is like a turd that won't flush, but if you lower the toilet lid, you won't see him! :) it might float and smell, but will be out of sight :bigrin:

pole_smoker
Sep 21, 2015, 5:54 PM
Use the ignore function and don't quote him, he is like a turd that won't flush, but if you lower the toilet lid, you won't see him! :) it might float and smell, but will be out of sight :bigrin:
Yes you're describing yourself here. :rolleyes:

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1193/3667/original.jpg

querty
Sep 21, 2015, 8:49 PM
Pole is beyond a doubt the most damaged individual I've ever come across, which says a lot when you consider I've never actually met him. Which would be like stepping in dog shit in bare feet on a hot summer day. Or like, if you were thinking your were eaking out a little silent fart, and oh no it's a big wet shit. Yeah, it wold be like that. Or, it would be like thinking you have a cold and it's the worse cancer ever discovered. I take pleasure in knowing that whether or not he realizes it, he has a shit life with shit prospect for it ever being more than shit. See how I tied that back to stepping in dog shit?

jem_is_bi
Sep 21, 2015, 10:44 PM

He is somewhat like an active volcano. He has periods of time, where he spews crap over everything. Maybe that makes him an "earthy kind of guy".

CuriousMarriedinCali
Sep 21, 2015, 11:32 PM
People, people!!!!! Go easy on this poor individual. Can't you see he obviously has serious mental issues due to years of inbreeding in his family. I mean, it's not his fault his uncle-brother-grandpa didn't teach him to not drink from the bottles under the bathroom sink. There are only so many chromosomes to go around in a family tree that does not branch. Just ask his uncle-brother-grandpa, Charles Smythe, he will tell you the same thing. So feed the troll, FEED HIM, it's all he get off on. Well that and his cousin-aunt-mom. There's no stopping stupidity and mis placed self worth from those that feel superior from behind a keyboard. His posts obviously depict a mental midget. So again, go easy on this poor, little, mental midget who has been given the short end of life due to his inept upbringing. God speed mental midget, God speed ��

elmwood7
Sep 22, 2015, 5:37 AM
Even the Pole Smoker name is a delusion. It should be Twig taster or some such name more realistic of his abilities or lack there of. And although he is most likely the result of heavy inbreeding he probably doesn't know as his mother never told him his father was her brother. And I suspect his husband if he really has one is most likely his cousin or brother.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 22, 2015, 7:02 AM
Not surprising that he put in an early appearance in this thread. He must've looked at the subject line and thought it was a personal message... ;)

I don't have him (or anyone else) on ignore because I prefer to have the choice to see or not see his dung droppings. I no longer quote him so as not to irritate those who do ignore him. On rare occasions he can actually make a comment that's responsive to a thread rather than being judgmental, rude, crass and insulting. Doesn't happen very often, though.

This latest stunt was over-the-top, even for him.

playtoy70
Sep 22, 2015, 9:02 AM
there needs to be some rules on the over posting spam shit.

silvio
Sep 22, 2015, 9:35 AM
there needs to be some rules on the over posting spam shit.

There are, like on most sites, but on this one the owner/webmaster went AWOL, so other than ignore, there isn't much we can do about trolls and spam, that's why this place is magnet for twisted and sick individuals like him, I think not feeding and ignoring is the best and only way to handle sicko-trolls like P.S.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 25, 2015, 12:09 PM
I'm proud of how everyone ignored all his posts a few days ago when the entire new posts list was shit he either posted or bumped a few dozen of his own useless threads. It feels great to see them sitting there and moving down and down through the post list as nobody responds.....maybe he'll "get it" but I have serious doubts he will. It's all about him. He's a selfish bitch who must say something about anything, simply to be heard.

He truly thrives on attention and the more we ignore him as community, the less chance we'll have of seeing his dumb posts. While I feel sad he's as dysfunctional and fucked up as he is (I won't say "mentally challenged" because that insults the mentally challenged people who contribute to society and are useful, functional, and not idiots).

I actually feel sorry for him at times. He's so stupid, he doesn't know how messed up he really is. He clearly does need professional help.

jamieknyc
Sep 25, 2015, 2:05 PM
Ignore him. He's just a horny teenager living out a fantasy.

pole_smoker
Sep 25, 2015, 4:22 PM
Ignore him. He's just a horny teenager living out a fantasy.
LMAO I'm certainly not a teenager, anymore than you're an actual "lawyer" or really a "9-11 survivor". :rolleyes::smilies15:smilies15

mrcumsalot
Sep 26, 2015, 3:19 AM
LOL. Just when I thought I'd had everything done to me by a man, I see this photo and learn I still have lots to learn. I want this real bad!!!

NjbiGuy01
Sep 27, 2015, 11:42 AM
LOL. Just when I thought I'd had everything done to me by a man, I see this photo and learn I still have lots to learn. I want this real bad!!!

You want someone's foot up your ass ?! So now besides STD's we need to worry about athletes ass ? LOL...:eek2: :yikes2:

void()
Sep 27, 2015, 1:33 PM
You want someone's foot up your ass ?! So now
besides STD's we need to worry about athletes ass ? LOL...

Wonder if it would be a fit ass, being an athlete and such ... *grins*

pole_smoker
Sep 27, 2015, 2:09 PM
You want someone's foot up your ass ?! So now besides STD's we need to worry about athletes ass ? LOL...:eek2: :yikes2:
LMAO this is coming from NJbiGuy01 who has STDs and is the ultimate troll and hypocrite here since he does not practice safer sex...:rolleyes:

If you didn't notice the guy in the picture I posted has gloves on his feet.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 28, 2015, 11:19 AM
Pole_smoker: Stop being such a judgmental prick and shut the fuck up. Stay out of threads where you have nothing to contribute (in your case that's basically every thread here or on the internet). Just the fact you don't know me (or anyone else you demean), but you think it's perfectly fine to say people "have STD's" shows what a sick and disturbed fuck you are. Get out of your mommies basement, leave the keyboard that gives you such fake power and get a real life.

The fact you would post something this sick and bizarre and then think you should not only defend it, but judge someone you don't even know speaks volumes about what a complete asshole you are.

FWIW: Not that I need to justify anything to a useless piece of shit like yourself, but during June 2015 I had a 100% clean test for all STD's.

pole_smoker
Sep 28, 2015, 2:50 PM
Pole_smoker: Stop being such a judgmental prick and shut the fuck up. Stay out of threads where you have nothing to contribute (in your case that's basically every thread here or on the internet). Just the fact you don't know me (or anyone else you demean), but you think it's perfectly fine to say people "have STD's" shows what a sick and disturbed fuck you are. Get out of your mommies basement, leave the keyboard that gives you such fake power and get a real life.

The fact you would post something this sick and bizarre and then think you should not only defend it, but judge someone you don't even know speaks volumes about what a complete asshole you are.

FWIW: Not that I need to justify anything to a useless piece of shit like yourself, but during June 2015 I had a 100% clean test for all STD's.
You're a really bad liar, you're not "100% clean" and a test does not prove anything. :rolleyes:

LMAO I don't live with my parents and have not for decades; but you love to cheat on your wife who you never loved and honestly she deserves better than a bottom feeder like you. ;) :smilies15

LMAO what I posted was not that "sick or bizarre" some people of all genders and sexual orientations including bisexual people are into fisting or taking things up their ass, like you are. ;) :rolleyes:

chtampa
Sep 28, 2015, 3:27 PM
Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie.

void()
Sep 28, 2015, 4:49 PM
LMAO what I posted was not that "sick or bizarre" some people of all genders and sexual orientations including bisexual people are into fisting or taking things up their ass, like you are. ;) :rolleyes:

You're implying one of two things here?

1. You're not bisexual.

2. You think or feel something shameful in what are considered homosexual acts.

Which one are you implying? Are you implying both?

' .. some people of all genders and sexual orientations including bisexual people ...'

Is a neuron-linguistic way to phrase such implications so as to imply them covertly. It is often dubbed back handed commentary, or complimenting. The technique is not so advanced as to be undetectable by one that has survived psychological abuse known by the lay person as gas lighting. You may reconsider such tactics, antics in the future. They are at best immature.

While, yes you at times have valid arguments it does not imply you are infallible. Further it does not imply I always concur with you, or condone your actions. Yes, I know to you my opinion matters. I know what I know, deny all you desire, your protest would only confirm it. See? Two may dine at the table you set. Please do enjoy the meal, know I shall.

cuttin2dachase
Sep 28, 2015, 7:08 PM
To an earlier poster, it's not right to call pole_smoker an asswipe. Actually, he uses a bidet after he has a bowel movement and he anally douches himself after sex with his cellmate/asylum mate/fellow socipath "husband". Only another very f*cked up male individual would ever want to be his friend or husband. If EVERYBODY would just put this sociopathic jackass on ignore, his posts to any thread will be hidden and you'll have to option to open & read his hate-spewing, moronic drivel or the option to scroll past his posts and ignore his effluent. Also in the forum thread list you will not see any threads he has created, old or new. Thereby you'll not have to wade through his horsesh*t creations to read legitimate, thought-provoking threads with the option to not read any droppings he's left on them. All you'll see is the threads posted by everyone EXCEPT him.

I'd like to see a certain insurance company's commercial script that goes as follows. Person 1: "Did you know pole_smoker is a pitiful, pathetic, sociopathic, self-righteous f*ckwad?" Person 2: "EVERYBODY knows that, but did you also know he's on ignore by 99.99% of members on the bisexual.com website?"

pole_smoker
Sep 28, 2015, 7:16 PM
You're implying one of two things here?

1. You're not bisexual.

2. You think or feel something shameful in what are considered homosexual acts.

Which one are you implying? Are you implying both?

' .. some people of all genders and sexual orientations including bisexual people ...'

Is a neuron-linguistic way to phrase such implications so as to imply them covertly. It is often dubbed back handed commentary, or complimenting. The technique is not so advanced as to be undetectable by one that has survived psychological abuse known by the lay person as gas lighting. You may reconsider such tactics, antics in the future. They are at best immature.

While, yes you at times have valid arguments it does not imply you are infallible. Further it does not imply I always concur with you, or condone your actions. Yes, I know to you my opinion matters. I know what I know, deny all you desire, your protest would only confirm it. See? Two may dine at the table you set. Please do enjoy the meal, know I shall.

Since you are horrible at reading comprehension : I am bisexual but I personally am not into bottoming, being fucked, fisting, etc. But there are bisexual people and men and women of all sexual orientations who do practice fisting and take objects up their ass as the picture depicts.

void()
Sep 28, 2015, 11:47 PM
Blah

My comprehension is fine, reading or otherwise. Appreciate your false concern.If your concern were for anything aside from your own ego, it may have been genuine. Being bisexual, I enjoy anal sex both giving and receiving. There was no need to explain that to me. Your choosing to explain that aspect of sexuality to a bisexual proves your concern is false. Or, maybe it proves your lack of intellect. Not sure, sure it does not matter.

My point remains, you were implying one or both things in your earlier post. And you further prove it as I said by protesting against it. Ah, there we are then, lack of intellect it is. Glad to be aware of that. Now, I can give myself permission.

void()
Sep 28, 2015, 11:49 PM
I'd like to see a certain insurance company's commercial script that goes as follows. Person 1: "Did you know pole_smoker is a pitiful, pathetic, sociopathic, self-righteous f*ckwad?" Person 2: "EVERYBODY knows that, but did you also know he's on ignore by 99.99% of members on the bisexual.com website?"

"I'd like to see a certain insurance company's commercial script that goes as follows. Person 1: "Did you know pole_smoker is a pitiful, pathetic, sociopathic, self-righteous f*ckwad?" Person 2: "EVERYBODY knows that, but did you also know he's on ignore by 100% of members on the bisexual.com website?""

TFTFY, YW. :)

By the by, please no longer insult sociopaths via suggesting we appreciate the unnamed one. He is quite a pathetic rag doll, no more, certainly 'no daisy'. Arigato, dyimo. :) * bows and wanders on trying to forget a really f*cked up Korean vampire flick he just watched for reasoning quite unknown to any of his selves, must find a self to torture over this ... *

12voltyV2.0
Sep 29, 2015, 1:07 AM
You know how they say that in the world in which celebrity is the end all and be all of everything---that "Bad Publicity is better than no publicity?" Well---with Pole Smoker---I think that any sort of attention paid to him by us here, even if negative, is what he seeks.

pole_smoker
Sep 29, 2015, 3:43 AM
You know how they say that in the world in which celebrity is the end all and be all of everything---that "Bad Publicity is better than no publicity?" Well---with Pole Smoker---I think that any sort of attention paid to him by us here, even if negative, is what he seeks.

Wrong. :rolleyes:

But keep telling yourself that while you troll and obsess over me much like my haters like void, you, and others do here on this site. ;)

pole_smoker
Sep 29, 2015, 3:46 AM
blah.

I now know why you picked the username void, it is because you are void of any sort of actual intellect, or intelligent , rational and coherent thoughts, void of actual love for anyone but yourself, however you are a sociopath/psychopath, severely mentally ill and one benefit check away from being homeless with your "wife". :rolleyes:

Melody Dean
Sep 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
Hey Pole, do you like Donald Trump? I realized this morning while watching the news that you and him seem to have similar personality types.

pole_smoker
Sep 29, 2015, 11:47 AM
Hey Pole, do you like Donald Trump? I realized this morning while watching the news that you and him seem to have similar personality types.
Nope.

I have this viewpoint about him:

https://twitter.com/elchap0guzman/status/636612327224115200

NjbiGuy01
Sep 29, 2015, 3:29 PM
Only a moron like Pole_smoker would condemn a legitimate blood test and claim someone he doesn't even know is "diseased". It only further proves my point that you are dysfunctional, irrational asshole. Who else would drop into threads with nothing to say and post disgusting pictures nobody wants to see and then fight to defend how there are actually people who like to see someone get fucked by another person's foot ? You are fucked up beyond all chance of redemption buddy.

void()
Sep 29, 2015, 7:53 PM
Only a moron like Pole_smoker would condemn a legitimate blood test and claim someone he doesn't even know is "diseased". It only further proves my point that you are dysfunctional, irrational asshole. Who else would drop into threads with nothing to say and post disgusting pictures nobody wants to see and then fight to defend how there are actually people who like to see someone get fucked by another person's foot ? You are fucked up beyond all chance of redemption buddy.

Берегите Россию. :)

Let me and you talk about enjoying sexuality, life, laughter, respect and so on. * Gestures to an exit * After you please. :)

pole_smoker
Sep 29, 2015, 10:39 PM
Yeah and so what if you got a blood test? That doesn't mean that you're really "clean" since you're not.

:rolleyes: Your syphilis has made you crazy, or is it AIDS dementia? :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if it was both.

I did not say I get turned on by seeing people get fucked by a person's foot, since I'm not. But men and women get all sort of things put into their asses, or some women take hands and even feet into their vagina.

If you want to see a LMAO "Dysfunctional irrational asshole" look at yourself in the mirror unless it breaks from your rage and ugliness. ;)

CuriousMarriedinCali
Oct 1, 2015, 12:58 AM
Jesus fucking Christ... You people are 2 pages deep in this bullshit????? This is exactly what is wrong with society today. Everyone has a keyboard to hide behind. Everyone has an opinion that they can't keep the fuck to themselves. Everyone has to get the last word in because only their opinion matters more then the next person. Social media and instant feedback have made assholes even worse. Hey, im one to. I know it for a fact. At least I can admit it. This world was a far better off before assholes had the ability to spread their simple minded thoughts throughout the world with one click of a button. This world needs a serious reality check before moving on with anything moving forward because we all have obviously forgotten how to treat other human beings. And this site along with thousands of others only show the proof that I am right. Jesus fucking Christ I am tired of seeing these pissing contests everywhere I read anything online anymore. Not sorry at all for the rant. Oh and pole smoker..... Fuck you. Your the biggest dipshit of them all. Next to me ��

pole_smoker
Oct 1, 2015, 4:26 AM
Jesus fucking Christ... You people are 2 pages deep in this bullshit????? This is exactly what is wrong with society today. Everyone has a keyboard to hide behind. Everyone has an opinion that they can't keep the fuck to themselves. Everyone has to get the last word in because only their opinion matters more then the next person. Social media and instant feedback have made assholes even worse. Hey, im one to. I know it for a fact. At least I can admit it. This world was a far better off before assholes had the ability to spread their simple minded thoughts throughout the world with one click of a button. This world needs a serious reality check before moving on with anything moving forward because we all have obviously forgotten how to treat other human beings. And this site along with thousands of others only show the proof that I am right. Jesus fucking Christ I am tired of seeing these pissing contests everywhere I read anything online anymore. Not sorry at all for the rant. Oh and pole smoker..... Fuck you. Your the biggest dipshit of them all. Next to me 😃

LMAO people claim not to like my posts or threads, but instead of just not reading them they have to go on rants and they crave attention about it. :rolleyes:

CuriousMarriedinCali
Oct 1, 2015, 3:33 PM
Pole. 4030 posts. Me.5..... Yes,yes I so crave attention don't I. You figured me out. My entire motive has been unraveled. Whatever shall become of me now that I have been undone by the master that is .......POLE SMOKER. I just like to feed the poor little trolls. You guys get so hungry.

pepperjack
Oct 1, 2015, 9:11 PM
Jesus fucking Christ... You people are 2 pages deep in this bullshit????? This is exactly what is wrong with society today. Everyone has a keyboard to hide behind. Everyone has an opinion that they can't keep the fuck to themselves. Everyone has to get the last word in because only their opinion matters more then the next person. Social media and instant feedback have made assholes even worse. Hey, im one to. I know it for a fact. At least I can admit it. This world was a far better off before assholes had the ability to spread their simple minded thoughts throughout the world with one click of a button. This world needs a serious reality check before moving on with anything moving forward because we all have obviously forgotten how to treat other human beings. And this site along with thousands of others only show the proof that I am right. Jesus fucking Christ I am tired of seeing these pissing contests everywhere I read anything online anymore. Not sorry at all for the rant. Oh and pole smoker..... Fuck you. Your the biggest dipshit of them all. Next to me ��

So.....by your own admission here, you're part of the problem you rail against & not part of the solution ? And you presume to speak for all of humanity ? :rolleyes:

CuriousMarriedinCali
Oct 2, 2015, 12:14 AM
All of humanity???........definitely not. I could care less about anyone that I don't know. Let's just say I've grown tired of comment after comment from the uneducated, the self righteous, the "I'm better then you and I can prove it" crowd on any and every comment section of every article I read anywhere on the web. But I proved my point to myself, that no one, anywhere can leave any comment alone. Everyone has an opinion. And we all have the right to express that opinion, no matter how outrageous it may be. I could care less what people like pole smoker posts. I find it all very amusing on here. Love and let live and who gives a big fat crap what other people do. If it doesn't directly affect me or my family, keep it up. Make yourself happy. Life is to short to let people you don't know control your life and emotions. ESPECIALLY on an open forum site where 99% of the users don't even know each other's real names. And I'm fully aware that even this comment will come off wrong to most every one here. I don't care. I don't care because I don't take anything personal on sites like this. Say what you will. So if I have offended the thin skinned? My apologies. Not intended, just a side benefit.

void()
Oct 2, 2015, 3:48 AM
Life is to short to let people
you don't know control your life and emotions. ESPECIALLY on an open
forum site where 99% of the users don't even know each other's real
names.

Will agree with you that life is too short to tolerate others
controlling your life. Would hazard that pepper, Annika, darkeyes,
sysper know my real name. At least three of the four listed do, I'm
sure. There are others who visit the site what know my real name. There
are around five to ten or so who I know real names. We're a tight knit
group.

Agree that everyone has an opinion, and a lot voice driveling ones.
Agree too there seems a lot of the pissing wars all over, not merely on
the InterWebs.I am looking to real leadership in one Mr. Putin. He is
demonstrating a clear example of restraint, discipline, GTD ( getting
things done ), disagreeing with seemingly the world.He is guided by a
vision that destroys pissing wars, wars in general.

As for here and pole smoker. Been suggested I practice on him. Really
not exactly sure what they're meaning aside from sensing they desire
me continuing to debase, assail pole. I do not need to do that. And
for me practice lies in doing nothing in regards to pole. He makes his
own bed and people see him as he is. He doesn't control my life, my
emotions, nothing to me. I dislike his comments but he can express them
regardless. The ignore feature of the site does work. So doing nothing
is an option.

As you say though everyone has opinions. I try to be not judging, half
way educated, gentle when I put an opinion forward. Not everyone does.
That doesn't make me better or worse. It is what it is, is all. Pissing
wars happen out of human nature. Even you get involved. You're human. It
happens. So? Well, so we do our best to treat one another with dignity,
respect, and we learn from mistakes and move forward, hopefully. Those
who don't often are left behind via being ignored. That's life.

CuriousMarriedinCali
Oct 2, 2015, 1:43 PM
Void. I completely agree with you too. I wasn't targeting any one specific. I was just making a general point on internet comments and open forums. Less judgement, more tolerance and just plain let it go, all around in the world. But, I digress. Not the site for such trivial, philosophical rants. Good day all.

NjbiGuy01
Oct 3, 2015, 11:01 AM
While I agree with Void() to some degree as well as others here, Pole_smoker goes beyond normalcy. Simply posting junk in threads that is simply there for shock value. On top of that, jumping into threads and being not only judgmental but demeaning and rude go beyond the simple exchange of ideas or continuing a dialogue or a conversation. We all meet people in life we don't necessarily agree with, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't be open minded and listen to views not in line with our own.

This is clearly NOT what Pole is about. It's all about HIM and why he's so great, why you are so wrong, dysfunctional, diseased, deranged, and so forth. It's clear that something happens in his life that triggers him, when suddenly he completely dominates the board, then you don't hear from him for some time before that cycle begins again. He's obviously unstable. 4000+posts in less than a year ? Look at the numbers of others.... When he does post, it's only at the fastest pace possible within the limit of the site not letting you post any faster....

Sorry, I'm all for enjoying what the site has to offer, but really don't know how much longer I can do so with this worthless ass here. If Drew were more active, he'd had clipped his wings a long time ago.

pole_smoker
Oct 3, 2015, 11:22 AM
While I agree with Void() to some degree as well as others here, Pole_smoker goes beyond normalcy. Simply posting junk in threads that is simply there for shock value. On top of that, jumping into threads and being not only judgmental but demeaning and rude go beyond the simple exchange of ideas or continuing a dialogue or a conversation. We all meet people in life we don't necessarily agree with, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't be open minded and listen to views not in line with our own.

This is clearly NOT what Pole is about. It's all about HIM and why he's so great, why you are so wrong, dysfunctional, diseased, deranged, and so forth. It's clear that something happens in his life that triggers him, when suddenly he completely dominates the board, then you don't hear from him for some time before that cycle begins again. He's obviously unstable. 4000+posts in less than a year ? Look at the numbers of others.... When he does post, it's only at the fastest pace possible within the limit of the site not letting you post any faster....

Sorry, I'm all for enjoying what the site has to offer, but really don't know how much longer I can do so with this worthless ass here. If Drew were more active, he'd had clipped his wings a long time ago.
:rolleyes: Actually, if the admins/owners were on this site and cared about it they would have banned you and my other silly haters here very quickly and a long time ago since you do nothing but stalk, troll, and harass me.

NjbiGuy01
Oct 3, 2015, 1:36 PM
My bet is you'd have been banned long before the people you accuse of being "silly haters". Why ? Because many or most of these people were here long before your dumb ass showed up, and were useful participants here. Way before you appeared and started your constant disruptions, disgusting picture posts and criticisms and constant abuse of people here. You are too arrogant to realize it's YOU asshole.

I attempt to participate in threads and have meaningful discussions with people, offer assistance and advise. Pretty much every thread is unfortunately soiled by your constant useless posts in threads that do not relate to you in any way, shape or form. Your a fucking parasite. Get over yourself and go away douchebag.

pole_smoker
Oct 3, 2015, 3:14 PM
My bet is you'd have been banned long before the people you accuse of being "silly haters". Why ? Because many or most of these people were here long before your dumb ass showed up, and were useful participants here. Way before you appeared and started your constant disruptions, disgusting picture posts and criticisms and constant abuse of people here. You are too arrogant to realize it's YOU asshole.

I attempt to participate in threads and have meaningful discussions with people, offer assistance and advise. Pretty much every thread is unfortunately soiled by your constant useless posts in threads that do not relate to you in any way, shape or form. Your a fucking parasite. Get over yourself and go away douchebag.
:rolleyes: As if being on a message board for any amount of time, being part of a clique or trolls/haters, or licking the balls of the status quo of a board means anything...LMAO :rolleyes: get over yourself. Many or most of the people who are my haters/trolls simply hated/trolled other people who left because of them, Way before I appeared. :rolleyes:

No you do not participate in threads or have meaningful discussions, or offer any "advice". :rolleys: You're a troll from NJ.

void()
Oct 3, 2015, 3:47 PM
My bet is you'd have been banned long before the people you accuse of being "silly haters".

We have pull tabs over in the big purple tent. You can get five for a buck, one tab can win up to one thousand dollars. Better odds in pull tabs because every five at least wins a dollar back. Why don't we go get a handful or two. Might even let you dunk Nick Cage to win me a qupie doll. He keeps saying all you Jersey boys are lousy pitchers, so I hear. Let's go knock his ass off that perch and soak his nuts in ice cold water. Figure that'll be more fun than nothing, or maybe you could have your way with me the hall of mirrors over there by the cake wheel. C'mon big un. We find other stuff to do, got no need to spin our gears for nothing.