PDA

View Full Version : Life as a natural, bisexual switch

void()
Sep 21, 2015, 7:57 AM
Been noting a good deal of discussion on the site regarding submissive
and dominance. A lot of it revolves around people not understanding
about being a switch, one who can be comfortable in either role. This
will explore the perspective of a natural switch.

People also call being a switch versatile. Not sure why but such a label
is off putting to me. And by the way I am what is considered a natural
switch. What does that mean?

Well being a natural switch to me means a lot of sexual tension in life,
a lot of passion. It means I can be the initiator of a sexual act, or
the one to follow in a sexual act. Alternately I can simply go with the
flow and be submissive up until a sense of being needed to be dominate
unveils itself.

I can also be dominate until a need to be submissive arises. For me
there is an excellent ability to sense this with lovers during intimate
moments. Lovers are in fact often a bit surprised to find me meeting
their every sexual need in that moment.

Being a natural switch also means there is a lot what I call dead air
time. These are long pregnant pauses when sexuality is conspicuously off
the table, or ought to be. One of the hang ups of being a natural switch
and bisexual is that we are creatures of sexuality, passion. It is
difficult for us not to be, to deal with dead air time.

This is not to say bisexual switches cannot think of life, or aspects of
it without sex or passion. It says though for us it can be difficult to
do. We find sub-textual threads of sexuality and passion latent in
almost all aspects of life. We call it balance, equability, yin and
yang, duality.

We see the whole and revel in it. We enjoy extremes yet find our own
respective balance points. People often mistake us with being mediocre
and maybe to a degree we are. For us though mediocrity is not the curse
of simpleness or dullness. It is our ultimate bane instead, what swoons
us beyond all else, what we aspire to achieve ... flux in perfect
balance.

This is why it is difficult for us to witness current events such as
wars over religion, profit, whatever reason. It hurts us to note all the
exclusivity and fear in the world when we know all is one and one is
all. Yes, that is a Gnostic expression, Platonic to be exact and Plato
thought all is number as well with all coming from the Monad. This
implies nothing of religion for natural switches. We simply agree with a
train of thought established long ago.

And let me express something else here too. I do not speak for all
natural switches. Not attempting to do that either. Do know a few and we
do all seem to think a lot alike. We are the template people in life. We
can be anywhere, nowhere and be everything or nothing. And people always
think we are accepting, that we are indifferent to whatever is offered.
Yes, to some degree we can be.

People think it is so easy to be a natural switch. "You've got it easy,
you don't care if you're fucked or doing the fucking." To some degree,
yes, that is the case. Conversely there is a darker aspect of that
expression. It implies we are nihilistic. We are not, at least not all
of us. The stereotypes attributed to us leave us cringing at times.

We do feel pain in having to constantly regulate ourselves to keep flux
balanced. It is a struggle to not be engaged when life herself and death
himself do grasp up by the short hairs and dance with us. And in seeing
all the fear, hate in our world it hurts all the more. For myself being
a natural bisexual switch means I love all people, note I say love all
people. I don't say fuck, have intercourse with all people.

I love all people without any conditions. How can I do otherwise? People
create the whole of life, even in their diversity. On the other hand,
and you'll find that with switches we see three sides, people are stupid
and refuse to understand diversity creates the whole and hate. This
makes us misanthropic to unbelievable levels sometimes, we want to shut
the world out fully.

Hope this helps a bit toward understanding about switches.

darkeyes
Sep 21, 2015, 8:32 AM
I do switch... and sometimes instigate the switch.. I am comfortable with it but not near so much as submitting to me f8... I s'pose I play the dominant role about 10-15% of time with a similar amount of time when it can b said, or at least can b argued, that neither I or a partner takes the dominant or submissive role.. it is something which, because the sexual nature and preferences of each individual varies from person 2 person, differs with each partner.. also because our needs and desires change frequently, each sex session with regular partners also differ...

void()
Sep 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
I do switch... and sometimes instigate the switch.. I am comfortable with it but not near so much as submitting to me f8... I s'pose I play the dominant role about 10-15% of time with a similar amount of time when it can b said, or at least can b argued, that neither I or a partner takes the dominant or submissive role.. it is something which, because the sexual nature and preferences of each individual varies from person 2 person, differs with each partner.. also because our needs and desires change frequently, each sex session with regular partners also differ...

Aye and that is mainly where I am coming from lass. It is not saying a person who is a switch is either or, rather it's saying as switches we are inclined more so to be flux. Also do not accept fatalism myself, or girgi which if I recall properly is the Japanese or as close to it in Anguish as I can make, it means 'duty'.

Yet unto the followers of Bushido 'duty' as a word itself means so much more, it is the defining of their destiny, fatalism in and of itself. This where I leave off in adhering to Bushido. No one else, or no ideas may define me, that comes from within me by my choice. It's also where I leap away from Taoism which has recently asserted Tao as the Eastern version of the Western and Christian flavor of God. I cannot oblige that for myself, if others can then may they be merry in it.

I do not follow Buddha either for the principle that he is a man. He says ultimately we lack souls or spirits and merely exist as part of the void. Whilst, I do enjoy a similar mindset, I do differ in divergence from the tenets of Buddhism in that channel. There is more to us as human beings than some random bit of void dust or an accident of nature as the scientists at CERN propose. At least, I feel there to be and I do so study up on such matters a fair deal to assert that.

Perhaps, I ought to join the Jesuits who corrupt the concept of a 'becoming' God. They desire to plunge us back into the dark ages yet again. I say they are but fools used in another's crap shoot as dice. There are the 'bones' and 'skulls' they advocate make them so victorious. Ha! Nay, I shan't be amongst them and the foulness they wield. Upon this stand fast as that word is oath.

And as a switch it bears difficulty even in discussion of high philosophy. Taoism for example is akin to the Chaos of the Greeks, it represents the whole unified. This too is found in Gnostic thought as the numeral zero, 0. From nothing, everything. Even Buddha extorts this "so you imagine it, it is". And these folks, these vile creatures must desire the unnatural. They seek to bring order from chaos, which will nay be to had. Entropy assures this as it's cardinal rule is 'everything back to nothing goes'. Those desiring the 'order' desire everything to remain, to not enjoin in flux. This even by a natural switch's nature makes them a mortal enemy of such wicked creatures. Switches embody flux, we are love, we are change, we are the chaos they cannot order.

And we love it, we relish in it. :) I do at the very least. It pleases me to please lovers in whatever manner presents itself save for my reasoned no no list. I also enjoy being pleased by lovers in the same fashion. I call them lovers because for me even the act of sex conveys love, ergo they are lovers. In the realm of sex then all this blathering of philosophy does hold, distilled and frenzied thoughts. And then as quick as the thoughts come they blur away as flux comes like a candle on the darkest night, of course, orgasm is pure bliss for both lovers. :)

Buddha sat holding a flower by its stem and twirling it. A cloister of monks sat as students before him, Joshu stood off in the back of them. Buddha asked, 'Do you see the disguise?' Joshu walked off, enlightened. Later Josh had a student begging to learn zazen, 'please great master teach me all there is to zazen', he cried. 'Finished eating', Joshu asked. 'Yes', came the reply. 'Wash your bowl', and that was all of zazen Joshu taught.

While i disagree with the notion of creating eternity for humanity by man given means, I too disagree with merely accepting the opposing extreme, accepting death is the end. But I'm flux, the void itself it would seem. Or maybe I just need some tea? ;)