PDA

View Full Version : Women and Anal

smokey
Sep 20, 2015, 10:03 AM
I've seen a lot of threads about anal sex but mostly from men's perspective. I know why men like it... there is nothing like a big cock banging up against your prostate but what do women get out of anal? I know some women can come that way... I've been blessed with a few who could as lovers... it was intense. So ladies... what do you like about anal? How does it make you feel and what other back door acts do you like... fingering, rimming, sex toys, fisting etc? Tell us men how better to love your back door.

fredtyg
Sep 20, 2015, 10:42 AM
I've always loved anal with guys or gals. I hung with a gal decades ago that seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I'd bet we did anal more often than using the other side. One time I asked her why she seemed to enjoy anal so much and why she'd chose one over the other. She just said, "I don't know. Sometimes I'm in the mood for it up the ass. Sometimes I'm not".

Now that you brought up the subject, I wish I'd explored that issue with her more. My guess is that it just seems so much more nasty, but I'm not sure that would be an answer that would come to her head right away.

smokey
Sep 20, 2015, 12:46 PM
I have been told by several women I am the only man they have ever let fuck their ass. As one put it... "I've always done anal for my boy friends but you are the first man who made me want it." Why? A lot of foreplay back there. First I eat their pussy out for as long as they can take it. Next, fingering, lubing, stretching, rimming, sex toys etc (never fisted anyone deeper than the knuckles) until I have their assholes hot and horny. Just greasing the ass and sticking it in doesn't cut it. Men can do it that way but not women. Besides if you stretch and lube first (at least 3 fingers) you can slide right in without pain on their part.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 20, 2015, 6:10 PM
Although you're soliciting comments from women with this post, my wife doesn't read this forum, and she probably wouldn't write anything anyway. She doesn't like to write!

But she does LOVE anal sex. We've been married for a long time, and we've been quite sexually experimental. Fucking her ass wasn't a specific goal at any time in our earlier years, although it was on my radar as being a turn-on that some women liked anal sex. Basically, knowing that women crave any kind of sex is a turn-on for me.

Once quite a few years ago, we were playing in the spooning position, with me reaching across her body playing with a breast and pinching her nipple. (which she truly loves...) I, of course, had become erect and my cock was straining between her cheeks in such a way that it could enter either her pussy or ass, depending upon a little last-minute positioning. As I begin to apply more pressure, I could tell by the tightness and dryness relative to her usually wet, slick pussy that I was sneaking into her anus.

'Wrong hole', she said.
'I know', I replied. 'Want me to stop?'

She indicated that I should continue, because it felt good. It's so cool to have a wife who loves sex, especially sex that some consider 'kinky'! We don't do anal often, mainly because I don't initiate it. But when I make the move, she's all for it! Sometimes she'll ask for it. Yeah, baby!Probably the coolest part of the whole thing is her understanding of my late-blooming as bisexual. She says that she understands why I would desire to be fucked in the ass, because she knows how good it feels. She is willing to peg me, and she was understanding when I told her that I would love to have the 'real thing' instead of a dildo.

cornholejoe
Sep 20, 2015, 7:58 PM
i have done anal on 5 or 6 women and they seem to really get into having it in the ass

silvio
Sep 21, 2015, 7:05 AM
I have been told by several women I am the only man they have ever let fuck their ass. As one put it... "I've always done anal for my boy friends but you are the first man who made me want it." ......

I don't know if we fucked the same girl, but it must be a common female line, I had woman telling me the exact same thing!

To me, most of them don't get anything, they do it to please you and maybe they think they have to in order to keep the relationship going, again, that's most, a few maybe the get a kick out of it

With guys, is exact opposite, I had guys begging me to fuck them in the ass, also cuming like crazy with me pounding them

fredtyg
Sep 21, 2015, 10:27 AM
Thinking about it a bit more, the few times the subject has come up with girls about anal sex, most didn't seem very fond of it. One old friend just said "it hurts". Another said the guy she was with started penetrating her and she hit him. Nobody going into her butt. The wife almost screamed when I tried it on her so I backed off.

Aside from the one gal I mentioned above, I can only think of one gal I know of that seemed to enjoy anal. I heard about it second hand: A friend came to work one day. He had a big mouth. He was telling us about the night before that he spent with his new girlfriend who worked in the office adjacent to us.

He acts kinda disgusted and says she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. He wouldn't do it as he was very religious and vanilla sexually. Myself and the other guy didn't say anything but we were both thinking the same thing. After the one guy left we got to talking. He says to me, "Can you believe he wouldn't fuck her in the ass. I'd fuck her ass in a hot minute". I replied, "You and me both!".

That was over 30 years ago but I'd love to ask her why she got off on anal.

Melody Dean
Sep 21, 2015, 10:46 AM
I am a woman who loves anal.

A big part of it is the kinkiness, I'm sure. Because it's taboo is why I originally wanted to try it. Since so much of sex is in my head, that's got to have a lot to do with it.

I also love the feeling. It's just an entirely different sensation than vaginal sex. For me, it's more about the entry point, that's where the sensations lie, so I don't really need deep.

But prep is a very very very important thing!!!! Lube, play, etc. Fingers first. No just sticking it in, because then it can be painful. I can see why some girls think they won't like it if they've only been with inconsiderate men who have done it wrong.

fredtyg
Sep 21, 2015, 10:55 AM

A big part of it is the kinkiness, I'm sure. Because it's taboo is why I originally wanted to try it..

Thanks. As I wrote above, perhaps because it's considered so nasty. That might be why myself and so many other guys are into it too?

darkeyes
Sep 21, 2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks. As I wrote above, perhaps because it's considered so nasty. That might be why myself and so many other guys are into it too?
Hmmmm.. possibly.. but more likely as an act which is considered by many an extremely powerful, maybe even the ultimate symbol of possession and ownership... and in many cases, humiliation...

silvio
Sep 21, 2015, 12:22 PM
Hmmmm.. possibly.. but more likely as an act which is considered by many an extremely powerful, maybe even the ultimate symbol of possession and ownership... and in many cases, humiliation...

I am sure some creeps will have that crap in their brains, but most guys I know just like ass better compare with pussy because is tighter, that simple :)

Christopher South
Sep 21, 2015, 1:00 PM
I don't find the ass tighter. Once you get past the asshole it's way too loose for my liking. But I do get off on the dom/sub aspect of it.

My wife refused to try it until she found out I was having an affair. Part of the reconciliation process was to answer all questions honestly and she asked me what we did together. I explained all the sexual things we did, which included anal.

A few months later while we having sex (or at least foreplay, which included rimming her) she told me to stick it in her ass. A little more foreplay, lots of lube and taking my time and she took her first cock up her ass. Afterward she said it was the most erotic thing she had ever done.

silvio
Sep 21, 2015, 5:40 PM
I don't find the ass tighter. Once you get past the asshole it's way too loose for my liking. But I do get off on the dom/sub aspect of it.

My wife refused to try it until she found out I was having an affair. Part of the reconciliation process was to answer all questions honestly and she asked me what we did together. I explained all the sexual things we did, which included anal.

A few months later while we having sex (or at least foreplay, which included rimming her) she told me to stick it in her ass. A little more foreplay, lots of lube and taking my time and she took her first cock up her ass. Afterward she said it was the most erotic thing she had ever done.

I do find it tighter, at least with most partners I been, about the dom/sub aspect, I never really understood that aspect of sexuality, to me has always been a simple matter of giving and taking pleasure, with both parties in charge, as long as the deal is "fair" and works for me, great!

pole_smoker
Sep 21, 2015, 6:06 PM
LMAO we all know you love to take a dildo up your ass while your LMAO "wife" straps it on and pretends it's a real cock while you get dominated, fucked, owned, and become her bitch literally. :smilies15 :rolleyes:

http://straponlesbians.x69.biz/g/5752.jpg

darkeyes
Sep 21, 2015, 7:13 PM
There are many things my wife and I do in sack or elsewhere wiv each other.. some men can do... some they can't. Yep.. and we use toys to enhance our fun and help us maximise the experience. 1 thing we never do, however, is imagine ourselves as guys, and neither do we pretend any of our strap ons are a real cock.. they last so much better for a start and help us fuck for far longer, have more orgasms and more reliable orgasms and help us and generally enjoy ourselves so much more as 2 women, knowing and accepting we are 2 women, doing whatever two women feel like and enjoy doing with and to one another with whatever tools are to hand which helps them do that..

Kidding on that either of us are male plays no part in our sex life. Quite the opposite from what u do however... kidding on u r a man is what this is all about.. u may b male. U r however no man...:)

rabbit16
Sep 21, 2015, 11:27 PM
Recently started with my wife. She always had said absolutely no. But she warmed up to toys and then we did it one day. One position didn't do it for her so we switched and it was still uncomfortable until more kissing happened. Then she got off. After the first time of getting past it in her head she has to actually count in her head to delay getting off. When in her pussy she likes the feel on the side toward her rear. So it is amplified when in her rear she says. I like it for the kink of it but honestly it isn't much better/worse either way just as long as she is happy.

Christopher South
Sep 22, 2015, 2:01 PM
After the first time of getting past it in her head...

You must be huge!

smokey
Sep 22, 2015, 7:45 PM
"Hmmmm.. possibly.. but more likely as an act which is considered by many an extremely powerful, maybe even the ultimate symbol of possession and ownership... and in many cases, humiliation..."

I have never considered anal sex as anything other than an option, possession and ownership? How do you possess or own another person? As for humiliation, it is never allowed in my bedroom.

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2015, 3:45 AM
"Hmmmm.. possibly.. but more likely as an act which is considered by many an extremely powerful, maybe even the ultimate symbol of possession and ownership... and in many cases, humiliation..."

I have never considered anal sex as anything other than an option, possession and ownership? How do you possess or own another person? As for humiliation, it is never allowed in my bedroom.

Peeps (and not just women) r owned and possessed the world over... anal sex is 1 powerful way if asserting possession and/or ownership... many marriages and relationships run in2 trouble and/or break down due to a possessive spouse or partner who thinks he (and sometimes she) possesses and owns his (or her) wife (or husband) or partner.. Many people, primarily women but men too, are murdered around the world by a spouse or partner who thinks he or owns a partner and has the right to do with as he will.. and in many parts of the world it remains enshrined in both culture and law... and if the law has made things better, it hasn't entirely passed out of either British or American culture either or ne wer else in the developed world. We can change law, but changing attitudes and culture is so much more difficult...

.. however, ty Smokey.. u have made me think a wee bit more deeply and reconsider somewhat.. anal sex is perhaps the second most powerful symbol of possession and ownership. It is, arguably, the most powerful symbol of possession and ownership, however, where the victim remains alive...:eek2:

silvio
Sep 23, 2015, 5:43 AM
anal sex is perhaps the second most powerful symbol of possession and ownership. It is, arguably, the most powerful symbol of possession and ownership, however, where the victim remains alive...:eek2:

I think you taking anal sex way out of context, maybe you had a traumatic experience, I am sorry if that is the case, to most peeps, is only another hole, cheers

smokey
Sep 23, 2015, 6:54 AM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.~ Freud.

Sometimes anal sex is just an alternative to the usual ways.

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2015, 7:18 AM
I think you taking anal sex way out of context, maybe you had a traumatic experience, I am sorry if that is the case, to most peeps, is only another hole, cheers
... traumatic experience? A long time ago, Silvio... not nice. I have never made it generally known until now. I won't play the victim, tho once for a time I thought very differently... Trouble with him was he thought of it as "just another hole"... me as "just a another floosy" who was his to do with as he will. In the main, being young, I could have lived with that back then, and up till he brought up the subject of fucking me anally, we had had several luffly hours of play, varied, quite rough and fun..

The a4said notwithstanding, I have always believed that when consenting to a sex act, or even sex acts, that consent does not apply 2 all sex acts.. unless consent is specifically given for carte blanche then either party has the right to say no at any time and that should be the end of that... apart from that one occasion, I always found men (women too) to accept refusal of any sex act.. some with more grace than others, but in the end no meant no... my "holes" are not just other holes... they are mine and mine only to do with as I please and others to do with as they please only with my consent just as their's belong to them and are mine only to do with as I please with their consent..

It is not unusual for lesbian and bisexual women to enjoy anal sex with other women... Some studies indicate that they are more keen on it that str8 women and do it more .. even with women, anal sex was never something I was keen on.. in the last few years this has changed, and I concede that nowadays it plays a part in my sex life I never expected... fingering and licking mostly, but after a lot of love, care, time, much prevarication, a great deal of preparartion, and the overcoming of a lot of nerves, most especially in respect of penetration...

As best I can tell, far fewer women than men who fuck anally believe they own or possess their partners through anal sex whether their partner is female or male... but I have always believed women in general are somewhat less possessive than men.. I know.. that's a claim which is very debatable but based on my observation and experience, it is what I find. Even with Kate in the days we were monogamous, there was no question of ownership or possession of one by the other.. that many women are possessive I accept.. just fewer than are men..

smokey
Sep 23, 2015, 7:35 AM
I don't treat my partner as an equal... I treat her equally. Her wishes are as legitimate as mine and I do not consider mine paramount. If she didn't tell me she liked anal (just like she told me she doesn't like rimming), I would never push the issue. We are partners not dominate submissive or any such nonsense.

smokey
Sep 23, 2015, 7:37 AM
Besides that I am not interested in discussing the politics (it there is really any) of anal sex. I am solely interested in the pleasure (or lack thereof) of the act.

playtoy70
Sep 23, 2015, 7:50 AM
My wife will squirt just as hard being fucked in the ass as her pussy does when I'm fucking it. Must hit the rite spot in her ass to make her cum and squirt.

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2015, 8:56 AM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.~ Freud.

Sometimes anal sex is just an alternative to the usual ways.
Sometimes it is.. but perhaps not as often as u and others believe..

Melody Dean
Sep 23, 2015, 9:08 AM
Besides that I am not interested in discussing the politics (it there is really any) of anal sex. I am solely interested in the pleasure (or lack thereof) of the act.

Sometimes the politics are part of the pleasure. I like exploring power play in the bedroom, and it turns me on. While it is possible to take a dominant position and receive anal sex, which I have done, I prefer to feel more submissive. I don't mean in the BDSM sense, just in the control dynamic. With the right partner, I feel like we both get more pleasure out of it that way.

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2015, 9:09 AM
Without discussing and having some knowledge of the politics of any kind of sex, how can we truly make our partners happy and completely satisfied? Sharing is more than just fucking.. talking and listening to others about sex, especially those we have sex with is a part life which as much as the act shows we are more than a mere fuck of no consequence..

Never underestimate and serpently never dismiss the politics of sex...:)

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2015, 11:08 AM
Sometimes the politics are part of the pleasure. I like exploring power play in the bedroom, and it turns me on. While it is possible to take a dominant position and receive anal sex, which I have done, I prefer to feel more submissive. I don't mean in the BDSM sense, just in the control dynamic. With the right partner, I feel like we both get more pleasure out of it that way.
Quite so, Mel... My bdsm play, such as it is, is ver tame indeed, tho tight restraint is important to me and, as me mum's mum wud say tho much less nastily than she wud do, a gud tanned arse is well needed and from purely my point of view, luffly.. tho cant say I enjoyed her leatherings 1 bit.... but ur rite, mostly it is about control.. 1 person taking the more assertive role... and as I think I have written b4 on .com, the one whom, by her or his actions would normally be considered the submissive, is not necessarily the less assertive... the words dominant and submissive can be misleading... and the appearance of control an illusion...

void()
Sep 23, 2015, 3:30 PM
Never underestimate and serpently never dismiss the politics of sex...:)

* waves magic phallus and dismisses politics from sex, further drafts a writ that Dave shall banish politics from sex in order that it remain with the other tics excluding the lunatics of course ... can do this based upon the power of love which kicks Aristotle in the balls with a pair of steal toed Doc Martins, then squishes his sore balls under heel if he dares say his stock "Everything is political." ... and then void makes exception to his necrophilia no no and rides poor emasculated Aristotle rough and hard, puts his soppy arse still creaming back into the urn he is stored in *

Hear ye! Hear Ye! Fuck politics. I do. :)

My wife enjoys me fucking her bum. Thought of it once and asked if she was sure. She straddled and mounted me on a chair with her ass all soppy for me to go. So, yes she was sure she does enjoy it. Suits me too although it is a rare treat simply because it's a 'rare treat'. I love her tight ass and love how she can burst me and drain me with that ass. Ergo, she makes it a 'rare treat'.

She also does this whole severe torture thing too. She will not touch me not even to inflict playing pain. She knows I enjoy the pain. So, her being sadistic withholding it becomes torture. Drives me cumpletely sane, especially if she lashes me down with silv, erm bindings. *coughs* Too much wood dust today.

pole_smoker
Sep 23, 2015, 3:41 PM
... traumatic experience? A long time ago, Silvio... not nice. I have never made it generally known until now. I won't play the victim, tho once for a time I thought very differently... Trouble with him was he thought of it as "just another hole"... me as "just a another floosy" who was his to do with as he will. In the main, being young, I could have lived with that back then, and up till he brought up the subject of fucking me anally, we had had several luffly hours of play, varied, quite rough and fun..

The a4said notwithstanding, I have always believed that when consenting to a sex act, or even sex acts, that consent does not apply 2 all sex acts.. unless consent is specifically given for carte blanche then either party has the right to say no at any time and that should be the end of that... apart from that one occasion, I always found men (women too) to accept refusal of any sex act.. some with more grace than others, but in the end no meant no... my "holes" are not just other holes... they are mine and mine only to do with as I please and others to do with as they please only with my consent just as their's belong to them and are mine only to do with as I please with their consent..

It is not unusual for lesbian and bisexual women to enjoy anal sex with other women... Some studies indicate that they are more keen on it that str8 women and do it more .. even with women, anal sex was never something I was keen on.. in the last few years this has changed, and I concede that nowadays it plays a part in my sex life I never expected... fingering and licking mostly, but after a lot of love, care, time, much prevarication, a great deal of preparartion, and the overcoming of a lot of nerves, most especially in respect of penetration...

As best I can tell, far fewer women than men who fuck anally believe they own or possess their partners through anal sex whether their partner is female or male... but I have always believed women in general are somewhat less possessive than men.. I know.. that's a claim which is very debatable but based on my observation and experience, it is what I find. Even with Kate in the days we were monogamous, there was no question of ownership or possession of one by the other.. that many women are possessive I accept.. just fewer than are men..
I'm sorry that you were raped by some guy.

Have you ever been fisted vaginally or anally, or done that to a woman?

Ebonybifemme7
Sep 23, 2015, 4:56 PM
Ive never done it. All of my female friends and associates say that its painful.

void()
Sep 23, 2015, 9:06 PM
Ive never done it. All of my female friends and associates say that its painful.

Need a gentle lover and as someone else points out "a stiff dick". Am still trying to find a boat to Spain to see that young pup.

silvio
Sep 24, 2015, 3:56 AM
Need a gentle lover and as someone else points out "a stiff dick". Am still trying to find a boat to Spain to see that young pup.

If you get on a boat, I can provide the "stiff" one, but I'm not that young :)

Melody Dean
Sep 24, 2015, 4:39 PM
Sharing is more than just fucking.. talking and listening to others about sex, especially those we have sex with is a part life which as much as the act shows we are more than a mere fuck of no consequence..

LOVE THIS

void()
Sep 25, 2015, 12:43 AM
If you get on a boat, I can provide the "stiff" one, but I'm not that young :)

Oh I know not that young. You are still near half my my age though. This is fine too. As long as a person is over the age of 20, I'm alright sexually with them. I must find that boat too. Suspect sysper keeps bribing the captains so as to not let me find one going to Spain. All the ones I find go to Syria, one was to Iran and I'm not sure what the joke is there. I can pass as Cambodian, Mexican ( although at 6 foot tall, I'm a giant on a basket ball team ), Greek, Italian, German and almost Russian.

Somewhere on my mother's side of the family is Mulatto, and also Native American, she also has German, Irish in the family, dad's side has German, Scott, Czechoslovakian. I'm kind of the type to blend in anywhere and understand universal sign phrases for 'work' eat' 'wash' 'sleep' and can do all well enough to plug right in.

Have to deal with sysper later. I will figure him out. It may be that he is playing my pimp yet has not told me.

I need to rack. Apologies for the abruptness. Medications are ... well, I'm dropping as anvil from a high up window. Sleep from passing out comes soon.

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2015, 4:43 AM
I've never done it. All of my female friends and associates say that its painful.
It can b, sure.. but Christ, vaginal sex was hardly without pain early on.. .wich is wer the 4play, fingies, tongue, luff, care, time, teasing all come in2 play.. I wud b lying if I sed penetrative anal sex in particular is a patch on vaginal, or that the 4play matches vaginal, but 2 me all the same, I have learned that it can b quite luffly..

no, I wud not want a sex sesh based entirely upon anal sex, but as I like my sex varied as one aspect of the various forms wild and woolly sex, or even just a loving, gentle canoodle, it can b quite yummie..anal penetration by dildo, strap-on or if by a man, willie, is not essential for pleasure.. for me own part, I have learned just what pleasure the nerves around the anal opening can give and how nice in 4play a finger or 2 inside can feel... but even that is not essential and anal penetration of ne kind does not occur every time I have sex... far from it but non penetrative anal sex usually does...

As I say, for me, anal sex is not in itself enough to sustain a sex session on its own.. but as part of the whole *groans at bad pun*, I have in the last few years learned how good it can be and that it has a place in my sex life at least.. I have lost the taboo and fear of it. It is not compulsory, but with other women at least, it can b very nice indeed... for bi and str8 women, Ebony, I assume some men at least can give women gr8 enjoyment in anal sex... didn't happen for me all those years ago and it coloured an already fearful not to say disgusted view, but it has happened to a number of women I know and several are far more keen on it than me...

smokey
Sep 26, 2015, 6:46 AM
I was strictly interested in the pleasure pain aspect of anal not the whole political nonsense. It aka sex is only political if you want it to be. If you treat each other as you should, equally, the whole issue is moot. Love affection desire lust... politicize it if you want but it has no place in my bedroom.

darkeyes
Sep 26, 2015, 7:06 AM
Sex by its very nature is political... from the moment peeps meet and they begin the gr8 game of seduction.. love, affection, desire and lust play their part as does a lack of it... even in long standing relationships there is politics...

*hubbie's hand runs up wifie's leg... wifie pushes away hand and says "Eeeehh.. not tonight, chuck, I 'ave a headache". Hubbie slips his hand up wifie's skirt and his finger strokes 'er thigh. "Christ... cantcha take a tellin'.. I sed no...", sez wifie inexasperated tone.. Hubbie says "I'm randy, babe.. go on... please", hubbie whinges pathetically thinking she will take pity on 'im.. "

"Fook off" she sed firmly... *

C? Sex politics and negotiation... and a decision...;)

smokey
Sep 26, 2015, 8:14 AM
Nonsense. Its only political if you want it to be. There is nothing political about two horny people wanting to get off.

darkeyes
Sep 26, 2015, 8:26 AM
Nonsense. Its only political if you want it to be. There is nothing political about two horny people wanting to get off.
U think:confused: Politics is how u get off.. politics is whether or not u agree how to get off. Who is on top...oral or anal or vanilla or masturbation or s&m or whatever.. whether 2, 3 or more... gay or bi or str8... u may not think there is politics, but politics is there all the same..:) The main thing is that every1 involved has fun, but politics in sex is inescapable as it is in just about every activity in which human beings interact with each other..;)

sysper
Sep 26, 2015, 1:47 PM
Oh I know not that young. You are still near half my my age though. This is fine too. As long as a person is over the age of 20, I'm alright sexually with them. I must find that boat too. Suspect sysper keeps bribing the captains so as to not let me find one going to Spain. All the ones I find go to Syria, one was to Iran and I'm not sure what the joke is there. I can pass as Cambodian, Mexican ( although at 6 foot tall, I'm a giant on a basket ball team ), Greek, Italian, German and almost Russian.

Somewhere on my mother's side of the family is Mulatto, and also Native American, she also has German, Irish in the family, dad's side has German, Scott, Czechoslovakian. I'm kind of the type to blend in anywhere and understand universal sign phrases for 'work' eat' 'wash' 'sleep' and can do all well enough to plug right in.

Have to deal with sysper later. I will figure him out. It may be that he is playing my pimp yet has not told me.

I need to rack. Apologies for the abruptness. Medications are ... well, I'm dropping as anvil from a high up window. Sleep from passing out comes soon.
not too much to figure out, i'm just horny...yet selective. don't worry u have made the cut even if it is meant to be just an intercourse of words. but stop squeezing me so hard, i'm not a rabbit.

void()
Sep 27, 2015, 9:45 PM
not too much to figure out, i'm just horny...yet selective. don't worry u have made the cut even if it is meant to be just an intercourse of words. but stop squeezing me so hard, i'm not a rabbit.

Okay honey bunny. :) * does not squeeze so hard *

That horny but selective stuff must be catching. Seems that's what I suffer a fair deal. Ah, well can hope an intercourse of words could lead farther. It was words that helped create Rome, more so than concrete. Do not misunderstand. I know concrete played an important role. Imagine though not having been able to communicate how to make it, or apply it in use. So, words too offered an important role.

Even should an intercourse of words not build a bridge, reckon there's enjoyment in the intercourse still. :) And yes, I could find happiness in only words if that were to be.

sysper
Sep 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
Okay honey bunny. :) * does not squeeze so hard *

That horny but selective stuff must be catching. Seems that's what I suffer a fair deal. Ah, well can hope an intercourse of words could lead farther. It was words that helped create Rome, more so than concrete. Do not misunderstand. I know concrete played an important role. Imagine though not having been able to communicate how to make it, or apply it in use. So, words too offered an important role.

Even should an intercourse of words not build a bridge, reckon there's enjoyment in the intercourse still. :) And yes, I could find happiness in only words if that were to be.
u do realize we're talking on a thread about women taking a pecker up the pooper :tongue: thought i'd put this in perspective lol.......chances are words will be all we have, but i'm not against meeting in person. even if it doesn't go any deeper than a handshake. they do have these things called automobiles & planes. don't think there's a problem with concrete under the right circumstances lol. still trying to figure it all out but it's ok.

void()
Sep 28, 2015, 12:12 AM
u do realize we're talking on a thread about women taking a pecker up the pooper :tongue: thought i'd put this in perspective lol.......chances are words will be all we have, but i'm not against meeting in person. even if it doesn't go any deeper than a handshake. they do have these things called automobiles & planes. don't think there's a problem with concrete under the right circumstances lol. still trying to figure it all out but it's ok.

Yeah, some women do like it up the bung. Find not so much as men though. One reason for this is women lack a prostate. This is what gets agitated in men taking it up the bum. Women lack that. Nothing wrong in that, It's only biology.

Will reply further via email. See your point of derailing. Apologies everyone.

sysper
Sep 28, 2015, 8:43 PM
Yeah, some women do like it up the bung. Find not so much as men though. One reason for this is women lack a prostate. This is what gets agitated in men taking it up the bum. Women lack that. Nothing wrong in that, It's only biology.

Will reply further via email. See your point of derailing. Apologies everyone.
i didn't mean to imply our conversation was inappropriate in this thread......just remembering the original topic & observing how funny it is we're talking about something completely different :) but going back to the topic.........it might be ironic that men are more meant to take it up the butt than women. regardless of how much it turns out i like guys if at all, i will allways be open to a women using a strapon or just a dildo on me. more than my desire to try "the other hole" on her. not much desire to try. if she wants it i would happily......pretty much do anything to make her happy. but not going out of my way to stick it "there."

void()
Sep 28, 2015, 11:35 PM
i didn't mean to imply our conversation was inappropriate in this thread......just remembering the original topic & observing how funny it is we're talking about something completely different :) but going back to the topic.........it might be ironic that men are more meant to take it up the butt than women. regardless of how much it turns out i like guys if at all, i will allways be open to a women using a strapon or just a dildo on me. more than my desire to try "the other hole" on her. not much desire to try. if she wants it i would happily......pretty much do anything to make her happy. but not going out of my way to stick it "there."

No, I understood your point. We did need to not derail. I enjoy fucking a woman up the ass, especially if they themselves enjoy being so. Wife chuckles, says I'm an ass man. Genuinely do enjoy whole people despite her joking. Whole people are far more tasty. ;) :)

Lorraine Bell
Sep 28, 2015, 11:36 PM

A big part of it is the kinkiness, I'm sure. Because it's taboo is why I originally wanted to try it. Since so much of sex is in my head, that's got to have a lot to do with it.

I also love the feeling. It's just an entirely different sensation than vaginal sex. For me, it's more about the entry point, that's where the sensations lie, so I don't really need deep.

But prep is a very very very important thing!!!! Lube, play, etc. Fingers first. No just sticking it in, because then it can be painful. I can see why some girls think they won't like it if they've only been with inconsiderate men who have done it wrong.

I have the same opinion!

Lorraine Bell
Sep 28, 2015, 11:44 PM
I think can accept it but it must makes adequate preparations. Gently and slowly and from shallow to deep.

Outdoorphanatic
Nov 10, 2015, 5:56 PM
One of my favorite authors, Tristan Taormino.. Website is puckerup.com! She has written an exceptional book on "the ins and outs" of anal sex... She has a Q&A section on her site devoted to anal sex! I highly recommend her site and books. The anus has more nerve endings than the vagina... So, for some of you guys wondering what the ladies get out of it.. Ponder that... If it hurts, you don't know what you are doing! Spit is not a good lubricant lol! I have no affiliation with her site, just think it is the best. Forgive me for this and fragmented sentence. Sitting in my car, on duty and on my personal tablet. Not ideal conditions!