PDA

View Full Version : Prostate, how do you find it?

chongster
Sep 18, 2015, 8:48 PM
I hear talk of being able to cum just by stimulating the prostate...... How do you find it and how do you know you found it? I like the feel of a vibrator in my ass but I have never found that HOT SPOT that others talk about.

fantasysearch
Sep 19, 2015, 10:56 PM
My suggestion is to let your fingers do some exploring before you try and find the prostate with a toy. The rectum has very few nerves inside (outside is a totally different matter :) ). Once you figure out how you are are shaped and where to find things, finding the right angle for the toys will be a lot easier.

Here is one recipe for a location technique: (Your mileage may vary).

Lay on your back on the floor or bed.
Put your feel flat on the bed and bring them as close to your butt as comfortable. Spread them as wide as comfortable.
This should naturally spread your buttocks and set up a good angle to find your prostate.
Insert your finger into your hole pad side up (towards your belly button, finger nail downward).
Once your finger is completely inside your ass, gently curve your finger upward.
This will push the rectum wall up against the prostate. You should use gentle side to side motions to find the prostate.
It is usually about the size of a walnut and very pliable. It is often just at the tip of your index finger. You may have to use your middle finger.
I have found that you really will not have any problem deciding when you find it.
Once you have found it you should probably spend some time figuring out the angles that your finger needs to be in to get the best access.

Hope that helps.

Hypersexual11
Sep 20, 2015, 8:55 AM
I'll just add one point. It makes it much easier to find if your finger is in the area of the prostate when you come. During orgasm the prostate swells some and gets much harder. Enjoy!

playtoy70
Sep 20, 2015, 9:09 AM
It feel awesome I have never cum by doing it but lots of precum flows. I have a dildo I stick to the wall and fuck my self with and it hits the spot well and I jack off at the same time and make me shoot a huge load and a amazing feeling as you are cumming. My wife has got on her knees while I stand up fuck my ass and shes blowing me at the same time omg huge load cum I shoot in her mouth.

mikeyd270
Sep 20, 2015, 12:08 PM
Let your partner go deep, he will find it. Personally I like those upward curved cocks.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 20, 2015, 6:14 PM
@fantasysearch:

Very well-written post! Sounds like it would be very helpful information for a newbie!

chongster
Sep 22, 2015, 12:52 AM
Thanks for all the advise, I will give it a try!