PDA

View Full Version : how do you tell a woman you'd rather suck cock

sisboy
Sep 18, 2015, 9:07 AM
I was in a position last night where I had a woman really come on to me and I could not tell her I would rather suck cock now.Years ago her and I got togehter and it was fun.She is recently divored and horny.
It seems like the more cock you suck and get the more you want and pussy does not do it for you anymore.

sysper
Sep 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
best way is as compassionately but firmly as possible..........however i could be wrong but i think alot of women take that as a challenge so be prepared at least to think about reconsidering;)

playtoy70
Sep 18, 2015, 11:36 AM
Well she might be kinky and find it a turn on. My wife gets all hot and wet watching me and another guy suck each others cocks. Tell her you are bi and if it turns her off well guess to bad for her.

bityme
Sep 18, 2015, 8:31 PM
I was in a position last night where I had a woman really come on to me and I could not tell her I would rather suck cock now.Years ago her and I got togehter and it was fun.She is recently divored and horny.
It seems like the more cock you suck and get the more you want and pussy does not do it for you anymore.

Can't really tell from your post if you just like cock better or you like it to the total exclusion of the female form. In case of the later, tell her "Thanks, but I'm Gay." In case of the former, unless you have conflicting offers during the same time period, I fail to see an issue. Enjoy your bisexuality, meaning continue to enjoy both. Over time your preference may swing back and forth, that's normal. As others have suggested, you can always disclose that you are Bi and ask that she join you in a threesome or other arrangement. Best of Luck.

pole_smoker
Sep 18, 2015, 10:12 PM

If you do not want to have sex with someone just tell them no thanks.

Or tell her you are gay since you wrote you are not into women or pussy.

elmwood7
Sep 19, 2015, 5:47 AM
You could take a road trip and come to see me. I'll let you suck me hard then I'll fuck her for you... And I'm sure many others would too.