PDA

View Full Version : Brand New... never tried

Miky76
Sep 17, 2015, 12:48 PM
After long talks with my wife, we deduced I'm bi.....
I went through life loving sex with women but something was missing, so we tried pegging and I loved it, I want to to get the full experience but don't know where to look... My wife is bi and this really has opened a new door for us...Where do I start?

playtoy70
Sep 17, 2015, 2:55 PM
Guess in dumb I really don't know what ur asking. I'm bi and my wife pegs me offen and I love it. We even have a cd that will suck my cock while she pegs me and its awesome make you shoot a monster load of cum.

pole_smoker
Sep 17, 2015, 3:57 PM
After long talks with my wife, we deduced I'm bi.....
I went through life loving sex with women but something was missing, so we tried pegging and I loved it, I want to to get the full experience but don't know where to look... My wife is bi and this really has opened a new door for us...Where do I start?

That's very good that you came out to your wife. Men that lie and cheat on their spouses or partners are cowards, and total bottom feeders who do not love their spouse or partner, and should not be married or partnered to anyone since they are liars and cheaters.

To answer your question, find a single bi or gay man you are attracted to and have sex with him. Your best bet is to go to a local gay/LGBT bar or dance club.