PDA

View Full Version : Who cums first

sisboy
Sep 16, 2015, 3:22 PM
When doing two guys at once sucking one and one anal who usually cums first.Guy you are sucking or guy pumping your ass?

BiDaddyNJ
Sep 16, 2015, 7:12 PM
Never had the opportunity for that, but it would be nice. :-)

cornholejoe
Sep 16, 2015, 7:18 PM
the guy fucking my ass cums first

charles-smythe
Sep 16, 2015, 7:46 PM
When doing two guys at once sucking one and one anal who usually cums first.Guy you are sucking or guy pumping your ass?
…whoever I’m blowing…

jem_is_bi
Sep 16, 2015, 9:39 PM
Who cums first, What cums second and I Don't Know cums third.

chances
Sep 17, 2015, 2:27 AM
is this a trick question?

elmwood7
Sep 17, 2015, 5:47 AM
If I've got 1 in the mouth and 1 in the ass then I'm cumming first...

Boats
Sep 17, 2015, 9:32 AM
Iv'e never been in that situation, but would like to try. Another one for my bucket list.

olmizzou42
Sep 17, 2015, 10:47 AM
That's not really predictable. Depends on the people involved and the level of excitement. I do know that the one time that I was in a 69 while being fucked i came first. Having a hard cock slamming into my prostate while a hot, wet mouth enguled my cock made me cum like crazy!

BiDaddyNJ
Sep 17, 2015, 11:02 AM
That's not really predictable. Depends on the people involved and the level of excitement. I do know that the one time that I was in a 69 while being fucked i came first. Having a hard cock slamming into my prostate while a hot, wet mouth enguled my cock made me cum like crazy!

So hot!

a2smith09
Nov 27, 2015, 3:15 PM

Umm most of the time, the vast majority when I'm in that situation it is me. I love sex like that.

bj4ubi
Nov 27, 2015, 4:52 PM
When I was in my mmm 3sum they both stopped and jacked off to finish in my mouth and I swallowed there cum

melbcuteboi
Dec 1, 2015, 9:42 PM
In the few MMM encounters i've been involved in, Im always the meat in the sandwhich which means im kept nicely occupied and stimulated sucking a nice cock while being pleasured from behind. In all the times Ive been with 2 guys its actually been me that gets sexually overloaded pleasure wise I end up blowing massively even though im not being touched at the time. Luckily each time the other guys have found it hot as watching me blow my load so ive either continued on as was so they can finish quickly or finished them both off orally.

a2smith09
Dec 5, 2015, 7:04 PM
In the few MMM encounters i've been involved in, Im always the meat in the sandwhich which means im kept nicely occupied and stimulated sucking a nice cock while being pleasured from behind. In all the times Ive been with 2 guys its actually been me that gets sexually overloaded pleasure wise I end up blowing massively even though im not being touched at the time. Luckily each time the other guys have found it hot as watching me blow my load so ive either continued on as was so they can finish quickly or finished them both off orally.

LOL that's one of my favorite situations to be in and that's usually the same outcum as me

lizard-lix
Dec 6, 2015, 8:35 AM
Who cums first, What cums second and I Don't Know cums third.

Audience says: Right Answer! :tongue:

biandlovingit
Dec 6, 2015, 12:15 PM
I always make it a point to make sure the one i'm with cums first. Besides it takes a lot for me to cum, usually 30-45 minutes.