PDA

View Full Version : What is average when it comes to cock size?

Curious3346xxx
Sep 15, 2015, 4:59 PM
I used to think that I had a normal cock. Just your average weiner 6.24 if you want an actual number. But when I pull it out of my pants, whether man or woman the response is the same "Wow that's a nice cock it's so large".

It's been going on for so long that I've gotten very confident about knowing that I have a large cock. Mind you I didn't say huge.

So if I thought I was average and I'm large what is average?

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 15, 2015, 5:55 PM
At my hardest, I'm measure in at about 7", but I followed your directions and rounded down to 6-1/2.

Haven't had any complaints yet! I've been called 'large' a few times, but never 'small'.

BiDaddyNJ
Sep 15, 2015, 6:32 PM
I've heard, "OW!," "No one has reached that spot," and, "You're not putting that in me, you'll split me in half" from men and women. However, I don't think I'm overly large.

pole_smoker
Sep 15, 2015, 7:28 PM
The average penis is only 5"-5.5" long. I'm large as is my husband at well over 7 inches and thick.

Curious3346xxx
Sep 15, 2015, 7:31 PM
Sadly I actually could you to be 1 inch longer. I've found two women that when I happen to be at the right angle i can feel this area that my cock head pops into and it always gets them off if I can keep it up

darkeyes
Sep 17, 2015, 8:38 PM
The average penis is only 5"-5.5" long. I'm large as is my husband at well over 7 inches and thick.Ahhhhh.... a cuppla thick dicks.. nev doubted it for a minute, Poley....;)

According to the National Health Service here the average size of willies in the UK is 5.5-6.3"... girth 4.7-5.1".. just as average height varies from country to country, so does average willie size. World wide a study of 15000 men across the world, willie size comes out at 5.16"...girth 4.6". 2.8% have a very small willie.. abnormally big knobs roughly the same percentage. Question away all.. are these stats right or wrong? Foot size and willie size are not linked evidently (I have thought this for many moons now) ...

http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2015/03/how-big-average-penis

Nowt about differences in race.. that is an issue which will b argued till the cows come home... :)

pepperjack
Sep 17, 2015, 9:28 PM
Ahhhhh.... a cuppla thick dicks.. nev doubted it for a minute, Poley....;)

According to the National Health Service here the average size of willies in the UK is 5.5-6.3"... girth 4.7-5.1".. just as average height varies from country to country, so does average willie size. World wide a study of 15000 men across the world, willie size comes out at 5.16"...girth 4.6". 2.8% have a very small willie.. abnormally big knobs roughly the same percentage. Question away all.. are these stats right or wrong? Foot size and willie size are not linked evidently (I have thought this for many moons now) ...

http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2015/03/how-big-average-penis

Nowt about differences in race.. that is an issue which will b argued till the cows come home... :)

Aww.....c'mon, Dark. You know what they say about guys with big feet; they're CLOWNS ! :smilies15

darkeyes
Sep 17, 2015, 9:41 PM
Aww.....c'mon, Dark. You know what they say about guys with big feet; they're CLOWNS ! :smilies15 yup.. :impleased

biwmtrucker44
Sep 20, 2015, 8:56 AM
I just read a study that the average adult male in the US is 5.57 inches long:):impleased