PDA

View Full Version : Is forced oral fantasy common?

Curious3346xxx
Sep 15, 2015, 6:45 AM
I have this fantasy where I'm held down and forced to suck someones cock. Is this a common fantasy?

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry.php?3551-Chosen

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 15, 2015, 8:08 AM
Kinda-sorta...

In my case, I'm not into the physical restraint part of it, but I enjoy the thought of my wife and another man insisting that I suck his cock for her entertainment and his physical pleasure. It's mild dominance without severe humiliation or physical discomfort.

julyguybill
Sep 15, 2015, 8:56 AM
I really think most guys wonder what sucking a cock is like some never do some guys do seems like when they start sucking other guys they enjoy it this is me

Waylon
Sep 15, 2015, 11:54 AM
Neat story, similar experience to mine back in my college days but I didn't need to be forced to suck him, I was glad to do it.

jem_is_bi
Sep 15, 2015, 9:27 PM
That is a major fantasy of mine. But, I never want to actually be forced to do anything. It is likely most of what I would be forced to do would be very unpleasant.

Darrenrich
Sep 15, 2015, 9:40 PM
Mock fun forced is pretty hot!!

DallasSucker
Sep 16, 2015, 9:20 AM
I don't know how common it is but I certainly fantasize about it quite often

charles-smythe
Sep 16, 2015, 7:48 PM
I have this fantasy where I'm held down and forced to suck someones cock. Is this a common fantasy?

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry.php?3551-Chosen …yes…often by a black guy…

jem_is_bi
Sep 16, 2015, 8:24 PM
…yes…often by a black guy…

Charles, why black? I thought you had already sucked lots of black dicks.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 17, 2015, 7:02 AM
Charles, why black? I thought you had already sucked lots of black dicks.

Not Charles, of course, but my masturbation fantasies often involve things I have actually done in the past, so this doesn't seem incompatible with Charles' comment to me. Reliving memories of hot times is fun always fun!

jem_is_bi
Sep 17, 2015, 9:59 PM
Not Charles, of course, but my masturbation fantasies often involve things I have actually done in the past, so this doesn't seem incompatible with Charles' comment to me. Reliving memories of hot times is fun always fun!
I was expressing my surprise that after having sex multiple times, the significance of color does not go away. But, your right, we have our likes and dislikes and memories of hot times that keep the same fantasies exciting.

guywholikesboth
Sep 19, 2015, 8:02 AM
When I was 13 I went to a friends apt and he took his huge 11 inche cock out and said come over here and suck it I said no. He came over to where I was sitting and started to rub his big cock head on my lips I got hard. He then forced his cock into my mouth and fucked it till he shoot his first load I swallowed he kept shooting and I swallowed it all. I knew then that I liked the taste of cock and cum. The next day I was in the basement of the apt house with another friend and I williingly sucked his cock it was about 4 inches and sucked mine we became suck buddies. As for the first guy we played that forced game for months untill one day I went to his apt and he ans the door naked first time I saw him soft when he closed the door I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it dry. After that he started to lose interest in me sucking his cock I guess he liked the power of forcing guys to suck him he never sucked me

pole_smoker
Sep 19, 2015, 7:27 PM
When I was 13 I went to a friends apt and he took his huge 11 inche cock out and said come over here and suck it I said no. He came over to where I was sitting and started to rub his big cock head on my lips I got hard. He then forced his cock into my mouth and fucked it till he shoot his first load I swallowed he kept shooting and I swallowed it all. I knew then that I liked the taste of cock and cum. The next day I was in the basement of the apt house with another friend and I williingly sucked his cock it was about 4 inches and sucked mine we became suck buddies. As for the first guy we played that forced game for months untill one day I went to his apt and he ans the door naked first time I saw him soft when he closed the door I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it dry. After that he started to lose interest in me sucking his cock I guess he liked the power of forcing guys to suck him he never sucked me
I doubt that guy really had 11 inches. As for the rest of your post that's fucking sick that you were sexually abused by that many people who were older, peers of yours, or so called "friends". People like that belong in jail or prison.

cuttin2dachase
Sep 19, 2015, 8:04 PM
I would not ever force an unwilling man to suck my cock, however I have roleplayed with men who wanted the illusion of being forced and told what to do. The best way to induce the illusion is with light bondage. Restrain him, spank his ass, nip his nipples and be a little rough with him (some women love it too !). Grab his head or hair as you forcefully face fuck him. I've never met a submissive man who didn't enjoy it ! I've used cuffs, nylon stockings and plastic wire ties among other things. I prefer dominating and I don't really get off on submission, but once I let my 1st wife and a male lover cuff my hands behind my back. They "made" me get on my knees and do as I was told. My ankles were also cuffed. It was fun, but I was not really forced to do anything I didn't already love to do unrestrained.

guywholikesboth
Sep 20, 2015, 8:38 AM
it was 11 inches I measured it one dayand it was 6.5 inches round