PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Hedonism II in Jamaica for the first time

Nakedfun3
Sep 12, 2015, 8:58 AM
We have booked the last week of the month starting Sep 25 in the famous resort in Negril which caters to all type of Lifestyle people. This will be our first time and a kind of real introduction to the Lifestyle since we don't go to clubs or private parties. I was wondering if other bisexual guys and couples in this community have been there or planning to go there. It would be nice to meet our own kind of people and not just the homophobic redneck type of swingers that you see in the pictures or reviews in the Internet. Any opinions?
thanks.

pole_smoker
Sep 12, 2015, 1:10 PM
We have booked the last week of the month starting Sep 25 in the famous resort in Negril which caters to all type of Lifestyle people. This will be our first time and a kind of real introduction to the Lifestyle since we don't go to clubs or private parties. I was wondering if other bisexual guys and couples in this community have been there or planning to go there. It would be nice to meet our own kind of people and not just the homophobic redneck type of swingers that you see in the pictures or reviews in the Internet. Any opinions?
thanks.
Just go and tell people how you are bisexual and looking for other bisexual or gay men to have sex with.

Or go to Negril and pick up gay and bisexual Jamaican men to have sex with.

Nakedfun3
Sep 12, 2015, 2:51 PM
Just go and tell people how you are bisexual and looking for other bisexual or gay men to have sex with.

Or go to Negril and pick up gay and bisexual Jamaican men to have sex with.

I was just wondering if people from this site visit Hedo and maybe someone is going at the same time like us. No going with any expectations, neither are we desperate to start looking for a third everywhere, me and my wife can have fun on our own for sure but if we get to know someone interesting among the guests, then we may invite him to join us.

Chirusty
Sep 13, 2015, 3:12 PM
Have been there 15 years usually 3rd week in January. Never had a bad time. Canadians were the best for getting together with both inside an outside the bedroom. Nude side is the best side of the resort. Just be open n have fun. U will fall in love with the place

Nakedfun3
Sep 13, 2015, 5:16 PM
Have been there 15 years usually 3rd week in January. Never had a bad time. Canadians were the best for getting together with both inside an outside the bedroom. Nude side is the best side of the resort. Just be open n have fun. U will fall in love with the place
Thanks for your reply and tips. I'm sure we are going to meet interesting people and maybe some single bisexual guy as well.

sysper
Sep 13, 2015, 8:05 PM
Thanks for your reply and tips. I'm sure we are going to meet interesting people and maybe some single bisexual guy as well.i hope so.......have a blast whatever u2 do!

semod
Sep 13, 2015, 8:51 PM
Hedo allows single guys who love to join in. My wife met a guy she wanted to have a 3 sum with so we invited him back to our room. After a while, she had her eyes closed while she was sucking his cock and he reached over and grabbed my cock. I pushed his hand away and shook my head to let him know it wasn't ok. Too bad my wife isn't into guy guy sex or it would have been an even more enjoyable night.

Nakedfun3
Sep 13, 2015, 9:59 PM
i hope so.......have a blast whatever u2 do!
Thanks for the wishes.

Nakedfun3
Sep 13, 2015, 10:03 PM
Hedo allows single guys who love to join in. My wife met a guy she wanted to have a 3 sum with so we invited him back to our room. After a while, she had her eyes closed while she was sucking his cock and he reached over and grabbed my cock. I pushed his hand away and shook my head to let him know it wasn't ok. Too bad my wife isn't into guy guy sex or it would have been an even more enjoyable night.
In my case my wife is the one that would stop if the guy doesn't reach to my cock. Lol. Thanks for the reply.

wondering56231
Sep 14, 2015, 10:11 AM
The wife and I were there earlier this year and had no luck hooking up with anyone bi. Quite the contrary, the crowd that was there the entire time of our visit was very homophobic. To the point we wanted to leave. After a couple of days we just kinda kept to ourselves and a couple that we met (straight) and did have a good time. Next time we will try to make our bi connections ahead of time. We found that for a group of people (swingers) who expect open minds from people, they sure are pretty close minded themselves.

blowbbud
Feb 12, 2016, 4:20 PM
Lucky you. Wish I had a wife that understanding.

In my case my wife is the one that would stop if the guy doesn't reach to my cock. Lol. Thanks for the reply.

NakedInSeattle
Feb 12, 2016, 5:43 PM

That's a prerequisite for my wife, too.

The Galion
Feb 12, 2016, 9:49 PM
I'm jealous! :-)

Nauti Rogue
Feb 15, 2016, 9:24 PM
Hedo is always great! I've been to Hedo III once as a single guy shortly after my divorce in 2002. I've been to Hedo II twice with my Saucy Wench. The first time was for our honeymoon.

Hedo is the best place in the world for balls out, no rules fun! But in my experience, it's probably not the best place to find bisexual guys. Bi women? Yep. Are there bi guys there? Well, I was there! I'm sure there are a lot of bi guys that go to Hedo, but just as in the lifestyle, most of them don't advertise it. Personally, I haven't had any bi male experience at Hedo, but behind closed doors I'm sure it happens.

Just like in real life, male bisexuality is not as accepted at Hedo as is female bisexuality, which you can see 24 hours a day at the nude hot tub and elsewhere.