PDA

View Full Version : Stay at home Bi Dad looking for friends.

BiDaddyNJ
Sep 11, 2015, 7:47 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm a stay at home dad looking for some friends for day time fun in North Jersey (Bergen and Passaic counties). I'd like to have some other Bi guys to hang out with. It would be great if he is also a Dad, but not necessary. I'm free most days for several hours and also some nights. I pretty much have a no questions asked relationship. That being said, I'm not just looking for a hook up, I'm looking for some good friends.

I've met some really good people on forums in my local area (various interests) but never any Bi guys. I have a lot of gay male friends, but they often think Bisexuality is a stepping stone to homosexuality. "Ditch the bitch and make the switch" is a common phrase (for the record, by wife is not a bitch :-) )

Looking forward to meeting new people. :-)

void()
Sep 12, 2015, 10:22 PM
Not in your locality. Consider myself a dad, daddy, poppa in a way. There are five to six dogs and two cats which consider me their daddy. :)

Do understand a difference between critters for children and human cubs for children. Not able to sire human cubs and wife not too keen to mother human cubs. Adoption is an option but one I think we have decided against, save for critter children obviously.

Only capable to wish you luck in your search and offer a friendly hug. :) Do hope you find someone, or a few someones to help your situation. By the by, welcome to the site.

BiDaddyNJ
Sep 13, 2015, 5:09 AM
Thank, Void. I've got a couple critter kids myself. :-) Have you had luck meeting anyone on the site?

void()
Sep 13, 2015, 5:40 AM
A little. :) Met a boyfriend through the site. He now enjoys the company of another. We did enjoy ourselves when we visited. I still love him, still think he's a sweetheart. :) Me and him chatted via the site for about two years before meeting in the flesh. It was after the two years he finally admitted to liking me. *chuckles* Everyone is different in courting so, I didn't feel two years of getting know someone was too excessive. Besides, the site here is not exactly a 'meat market' type of site. It is more of a site we can be free to talk about our sexuality and not feel pressure from any quarter. Again, welcome.