PDA

View Full Version : Has Internet changed your dating life?

shawnyan
Aug 24, 2015, 10:50 PM
37800Has Internet changed your dating life?
What have we get from online bisexual websites?
Have these websites really provided us more chances?

For more details, please check out http://www.bisexualdatingsites.biz/benefits-online-bisexual-dating/

olmizzou42
Aug 26, 2015, 10:02 AM
I went nearly 30 years without being with another man. Since the internet came along I've had 10 partners, all found through craigslist or adam4adam.

Christopher South
Aug 26, 2015, 1:43 PM
The internet has changed a lot of things.

If you think back to pre-internet times, where would you go to meet other guys? Gay clubs (that were pretty hidden), bath houses? You'd have to screw your courage up to go there and hope you weren't recognized. Now you can chat with people anonymously and find people with similar interests more easily.

jem_is_bi
Aug 26, 2015, 9:28 PM
I have been bisexual my entire life. But, it is very possible I would have never had sex with another man if not for how the internet made it possible to meet others like me.

welder153
Sep 5, 2015, 4:47 PM
ive been thinking of starting a thread about advertising on mens room walls , the pre internet days , or be4 I had access to it anyway , I would be working out of town , and write my room number on bathroom stall walls I'm gas stations , kmart or where ever , I did get lots of action , an it was exciting who youd open the door for , I never had a bad experience , but yes the internet has made it easer to meet men ,

BiCuriousVAN
Sep 20, 2015, 3:25 PM
I was always curious about being with another guy, but never acted on it. The internet has allowed me to post profiles and have discussions with possible partners before meeting. I have met several and suspect I would still be a bi-virgin without the internet.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 20, 2015, 5:28 PM
Finding others with kinks and interests like those of my wife and myself would not have been possible without the internet. While calling it 'life-changing' sounds a little over-the-top, I'd have to say that it's literally true! We have had sexual experiences and awakenings that certainly never would have happened otherwise.