PDA

View Full Version : Is BisexualPlayground a good dating site?

shawnyan
Aug 18, 2015, 11:27 PM
37750I saw many ads about "BisexualPlayGround" on Youtube.
But is it an available bisexual dating sites?
Have someone found partners there?

BisexualDatingSites.biz (http://bisexualdatingsites.biz) provides the latest reviews of BisexualPlayGround. You can check it @ http://www.bisexualdatingsites.biz/BisexualPlayGround-com/

shawnyan
Aug 18, 2015, 11:28 PM
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::t humbu:

pepperjack
Aug 18, 2015, 11:44 PM
I currently have an account there. Not impressed with it. My trial period, during which I was never able to use chat without upgrading, has lapsed. Met one local guy there, we almost hooked up. Despite its reputation, been having better luck with Craigslist.

elmwood7
Aug 19, 2015, 5:23 AM
I had an account there but never much local activity on there.

fredtyg
Aug 19, 2015, 10:17 AM
I can't be sure but I think I got booted from that site for "misuse", or some such. At least I think that was the site. My violation? I mentioned this site there. I guess they don't like competition. They didn't specify what I did that was wrong so that's the only thing I could think of that "violated the rules of participation..." or however they put it.

Other than that, for my week or so there I enjoyed it as they had pictures you don't see here or pretty much anywhere else. Had one guy who posted some pictures of an orgy he organized. Pretty neat in that regard.

sysper
Aug 19, 2015, 7:09 PM
so it sounds like a bunch of snobs, at least the people who run the site :rolleyes:

12voltyV2.0
Aug 19, 2015, 11:37 PM
I stopped going there too----doesn't seem to be a very friendly place, I did not get booted from the site but got a warning about it being a no-no to mention other websites---at least ones the owners/managers/moderators over there don't want you to mention.

I too had mentioned this site there and got a reprimand from them!

I stopped going, just like at the other recently created bisexual site, mysecretchoice. That place seemed to have potential, but that the owner was trying to do the site "on the cheap"--and using free chat software---the site just has no appeal since chatting is such a problem. The chat he put in---just was not good at all.

I guess that even there being decent bisexually oriented sites on the web--that is a thing of the past now.

sysper
Aug 19, 2015, 11:55 PM
well to be honest i don't find chat on mysecretchoice to be too bad, at least it's something. the only problem is people are hardly on that chat. people hardly on, period.

12voltyV2.0
Aug 21, 2015, 12:09 AM
well to be honest i don't find chat on mysecretchoice to be too bad, at least it's something. the only problem is people are hardly on that chat. people hardly on, period.

It didn't really bother me, it is just what people told me that they didn't go there because they didn't like the way the chat was set up and it kept changing--it was a bummer that everyone who had gone there---stopped going.

No fun in that for sure.

mikeyd270
Aug 22, 2015, 12:26 AM
I was a paying member there and was not all that impressed. I felt it was overpriced for what it had to offer and really did not have much success there. If you are not a paying member you are completely blocked which aggravates me. Generally speaking I will not join a site like that. Let me at least have a way to test the waters before I join.