PDA

View Full Version : First Time Anal

bimindguy
Aug 18, 2015, 6:40 PM
Im nervous and worried and would like my first time to be a great experience. How do you prepare for anal?

GentlePersuasion
Aug 19, 2015, 12:15 AM
nervously anticipating savoring a pulsing hard cock slowly probing deep inside my tight virgin ass.DAMN I'm ready

Lady78
Aug 19, 2015, 4:52 AM
I always feel afraid of it. So no experience to share.

silvio
Aug 19, 2015, 5:55 AM
Lots of foreplay, plenty of lube and go very very slow... enjoy!

Peterevans1959
Aug 19, 2015, 7:28 AM
Foreplay foreplay foreplay. Nice sloppy blowjob definitely helps. Lots and lots of lube. Go slowly. Sit on top of his cock so you can control how fast it goes in. Once you've had an anal orgasm nothing compares.

a2smith09
Aug 19, 2015, 10:44 PM
Rimming really helps and find someone who knows how to fuck an ass. Like Peter says once you had your first anal orgasm you'll want lots more

tc04344
Aug 21, 2015, 8:12 PM
Pleasure yourself first with a Dildo or a Vibe and use lots of lube!! Go slow and get used to the feeling. An orgasm with a Dildo/Vibe/Cock inside you is AMAZING!

mikeyd270
Aug 22, 2015, 12:06 AM
Lots of lube and don't take one too big. You will like it.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Aug 22, 2015, 2:26 AM
The best preparation is education
&
finding the right guy/gal to break you in.

ErosUrge
Aug 22, 2015, 12:38 PM
lots of good advice...I'll repeat by saying that if you can find someone who is willing to rim you and actually spend some time doing that, it can relax you in such a way that you're more than ready; that's been my experience. But probably before you reach the stage of actual penetration, it's best in my opinion to use a dildo or toy of some sort...start with smaller one and go to a larger one. This might take more than just one day. It took me several weeks before I really learned how to relax...once you've practiced then it all should go well...Lots of lube is ALWAYS necessary whether with someone or using a dildo...and then for the person who is going to fuck you and hopefully eat your ass too, get things very clean, inside out. It's best to douche and empty things out and then use lots of soap inside out over and over again....the person licking you there will greatly appreciate it. Every time someone rims me, licks me, eats my ass....I want it so very badly...everything opens up; mentally and physically....usually after that kind of intensity of pleasure, the cock slides in with ease and feels amazing. And as has been pointed out, getting an anal orgasm is one of the great ways to experience orgasm...you will want it again when that happens.

bimindguy
Aug 22, 2015, 8:13 PM
lots of good advice...I'll repeat by saying that if you can find someone who is willing to rim you and actually spend some time doing that, it can relax you in such a way that you're more than ready; that's been my experience. But probably before you reach the stage of actual penetration, it's best in my opinion to use a dildo or toy of some sort...start with smaller one and go to a larger one. This might take more than just one day. It took me several weeks before I really learned how to relax...once you've practiced then it all should go well...Lots of lube is ALWAYS necessary whether with someone or using a dildo...and then for the person who is going to fuck you and hopefully eat your ass too, get things very clean, inside out. It's best to douche and empty things out and then use lots of soap inside out over and over again....the person licking you there will greatly appreciate it. Every time someone rims me, licks me, eats my ass....I want it so very badly...everything opens up; mentally and physically....usually after that kind of intensity of pleasure, the cock slides in with ease and feels amazing. And as has been pointed out, getting an anal orgasm is one of the great ways to experience orgasm...you will want it again when that happens.

This is the best advice ever, it sounds great and I feel now that I am better prepared and educated. Thank you.

firebird19
Aug 23, 2015, 7:49 AM
I couldn't wait ! I had a nice black guy that I had been seeing , and he didn't know that I wanted him in me ! I had a back problem and he was rubbing my back and playing with my butt , he slid up and started in very slowly ,while he was REALY rubbing hard on my back, and I realy did not know what he was up to ! After he was fully in he started back and forth , rocking and rubbing my back at the same time and he ask,if that felt good ,and I said it felt great , he stop rubbing my back thinking that I ment him in me ,but I was talking about the back rub ! And then he went to town on me , I got off 3 or 4 times ! With out cumming ! Then I said how did you know ? He said , I didn't , but you have such a nice ass I couldn't help it ! The guy is gay and was looking to give head to str8 guys and BI's , He has turned me in to a cocking sucking hore , and then he all ways has to fuck me ! Butt and I meen ! Butt I love it !

BiCuriousVAN
Sep 20, 2015, 3:43 PM
I had my first anal experience just a few weeks ago. It was something I was wanting to do for a long time. I had practiced with anal toys, such as dildos and butt plugs off and on for a few years. I knew a few days in advance that I was going to hook up with a guy for anal sex, so practiced with toys the previous two days. When we got together, we started with oral and I was relaxed and ready. He was about average size and girth. Then he lubed me up and fingered my ass. I raised by legs up and he slowly slid his cock inside me. I was surprised how easily his cock slid inside me and there was really no pain. Once he was fully in side, we were ready to rock. It was not his first rodeo, so he knew what he was doing, that and the fact that I had loosened my ass up over the previous two days and he used lots of lube as well as me being relaxed and ready. It was an awesome experience and one I would love to do again.

So, lots of practice before hand, so you know what it feels like and know how to relax your ass. Lots of lube and fingering, then lots of lube on the condom and more inside you, have him take it slow and relax.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 20, 2015, 5:31 PM
Great story, BiCuriousVAN. What a lucky guy you were!