PDA

View Full Version : College Boys. What do you think?

Masterslave
Aug 15, 2015, 1:01 PM
College boys yummy. I recently got the chance to suck a college boy, yes he was 21 , I checked lol. It went so well he introduced me to two of his friends. I now have 3 regulars who cum quick, hard, and with big loads the first time. After they got over their nervousness I've been able to get multiple loads, still big. One guy gave me five! They say they have a couple more friends...Blow bang! Yeah! Anyone else discover this cum gold mine?

good93
Aug 15, 2015, 6:51 PM
Lol well being a college student myself we can be a cum goldmine.

pepperjack
Aug 15, 2015, 9:02 PM
I've made it known here I prefer guys in that age range for several reasons, some of which the op has touched upon.

I've also made it known on another thread that I avoid married men. That is just one more reason for my preference. I know the odds are in my favor if I connect with a college guy that he's probably not married; not to mention fat & balding. :bigrin:

My experiences with this age group have been extremely positive ! Why wouldn't it be a preference then ? ;)

sysper
Aug 16, 2015, 2:53 AM
i like the thought of being with a college age guy. it's the age of the male sexual prime & i guess they can keep going. probably not the best choice for dating but then again i have no interest in dating a guy so a college guy might be a good choice for me :) also good point pepperjack with the younger guys tending not to be married. another marriage is definately not something i would wanna get involved with :|

biwmtrucker44
Aug 16, 2015, 7:51 AM
I have been with a collage age guy a few times now need collage age gal

void()
Aug 16, 2015, 8:22 AM
Not formulated any thought, opinion on college boys, not engaged any. Being reclusive does present limitations on interactions. One is being selective in who is engaged. Another limitation in being reclusive is oppportunities to engage are rare, and fleeting.

txsmale55
Aug 16, 2015, 8:33 PM
I would love to find a cpl of college guys to have some sexual fun with. All lean and clean cut. Stiff cocks filled with precious cum!

void()
Aug 17, 2015, 6:18 AM
I would love to find a cpl of college guys to have some sexual fun with. All lean and clean cut. Stiff cocks filled with precious cum!

Oh stop, please stop. You're making me so damn horny with this description of college guys. *chuckles*

atxbi
Aug 17, 2015, 11:39 AM
Now you've got me curious to try and look for one to please.

pepperjack
Aug 17, 2015, 4:53 PM
Not formulated any thought, opinion on college boys, not engaged any. Being reclusive does present limitations on interactions. One is being selective in who is engaged. Another limitation in being reclusive is oppportunities to engage are rare, and fleeting.

Successful encounters for me have been fleeting also, somewhat few & far between, but my most enjoyable & memorable.

I have the advantage of having 2 universities in my community. Plus, there is a major university in another town just east and I managed to hook up with a 21yo stud passing thru awhile back, returning to school. Also, there are those local guys who have family here & return during the summer when school is out.

Visexual
Aug 18, 2015, 2:00 AM
The thought of it is nice but I fear the reality would lead to drama. I'm the same way with women. It's been over three years since I've enjoyed a woman. But, even though I have opportunities, I pass. I just don't want the complications that could come with women, or young men.

Married men my age know what we want and don't have ulterior motives.

void()
Aug 18, 2015, 5:56 AM
I have the advantage of having 2 universities in my community. Plus, there is a major university in another town just east and I managed to hook up with a 21yo stud passing thru awhile back, returning to school. Also, there are those local guys who have family here & return during the summer when school is out.

Back in VA, we were not far from a town that had two colleges. JMU & EMU were in the town. UVA was near enough as well. Used to go out to town with a friend or his brother.

We'd go bowling. Occasionally, wander into a large department store way late at night and go to fast food place. We'd then wind up back at one of their places and crash.

Sometimes, I wound up helping one or the other of them with some odd job or another. Had to help an uncle build a small barn once. Every now and then we might check out a comic book, or baseball card show, flea market, auction.

Probably too busy living otherwise to ever bother noticing college guys much beyond knowing they existed. The more things change, more they remain the same. Any consolation, never much noticed college girls either. Not ever attended college, doubt I will. would have by now, if I were going to.

sysper
Aug 18, 2015, 8:49 AM
i wish i could have the ability not to notice college girls...........mmmmmm.....but so frustrating pretty much don't have a chance :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

void()
Aug 18, 2015, 10:27 AM
i wish i could have the ability not to notice college girls...........mmmmmm.....but so frustrating pretty much don't have a chance :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

No need to self flagellate over what is natural. You are still loved and still worth love. Now granted, if you go out and act stupidly over what is natural, you then devalue yourself. For example, if you go out and rape some pretty college girl because of your natural urges, you lessen yourself.

Yes human beings are animals. We have animal desires. What raises us beyond that is realizing free choice, in ourselves and others. Denying free choice degrades a human being and strips away their humanity, dignity and possibly divinity if you follow such paths.

But simply admiring hot girls isn't something to whoop yourself over. That's what men in general do. Some of us admire hot men. Others yet admire hot folks of both genders. *chuckles* It is natural.

pepperjack
Aug 18, 2015, 4:01 PM

There was a time when I almost wished I couldn't notice them also because they were such a major distraction, keeping me in a perpetual state of horny frustration. Years back, I worked at a huge sports complex on the campus of the major university I mentioned earlier on this thread. During every shift I was bombarded with the visual stimuli of scantily clad college coeds, e.g. cheerleaders, lifeguards, athletes, patrons. :tongue: Drove me nuts ! This was also when my bisexual urges really started getting a strong hold on me, compelling me to find someone to experiment with.

void()
Aug 18, 2015, 5:31 PM
This was also when my bisexual urges really started getting a strong hold on me, compelling me to find someone to experiment with.

The images this conjures, experimenting even. "Lions, tigers, and bears ... oh my!" ;) :)

pepperjack
Aug 18, 2015, 5:38 PM
The images this conjures, experimenting even. "Lions, tigers, and bears ... oh my!" ;) :)

No, Void! :yikes2: BISEXUALITY......not beastiality. :smilies15

sysper
Aug 18, 2015, 6:35 PM
There was a time when I almost wished I couldn't notice them also because they were such a major distraction, keeping me in a perpetual state of horny frustration. Years back, I worked at a huge sports complex on the campus of the major university I mentioned earlier on this thread. During every shift I was bombarded with the visual stimuli of scantily clad college coeds, e.g. cheerleaders, lifeguards, athletes, patrons. :tongue: Drove me nuts ! This was also when my bisexual urges really started getting a strong hold on me, compelling me to find someone to experiment with.
glad someone else can relate to the frustration lol.......i'm not saying i don't enjoy the site of a younger lady so for that i do wanna be able to notice.......but when reality hits me & i realize the farthest i'll ever get is a polite smile i get frustrated. perhaps my supposed bicuriosity is an attempt to get my mind off of things while still keeping my urges in consideration. i'm not saying that's a bad reason to be curious, in fact maybe some experiance in homosexuality might give me the right perspective on heterosexuality. becomes all the more appealing if it helps me be a better lover to members of the opposite sex :D

sysper
Aug 18, 2015, 6:42 PM
No need to self flagellate over what is natural. You are still loved and still worth love. Now granted, if you go out and act stupidly over what is natural, you then devalue yourself. For example, if you go out and rape some pretty college girl because of your natural urges, you lessen yourself.

Yes human beings are animals. We have animal desires. What raises us beyond that is realizing free choice, in ourselves and others. Denying free choice degrades a human being and strips away their humanity, dignity and possibly divinity if you follow such paths.

But simply admiring hot girls isn't something to whoop yourself over. That's what men in general do. Some of us admire hot men. Others yet admire hot folks of both genders. *chuckles* It is natural.
i just know some people have the natural ability to make very pleasant experiances happen, an ability i don't really have. actually as i get older i'm not so much frustrated as i am sad. but i would never dare hurt anyone over it, in fact i would hurt myself before ever considering doing that. maybe my fantasy of being gangbanged for a weekend has something to do with that :cutelaugh:rotate: i know love is for me. but even that love is hard to make out sometimes.

void()
Aug 18, 2015, 7:36 PM
No, Void! :yikes2: BISEXUALITY......not beastiality. :smilies15

* falls out of his chair laughing * :) Makes my day.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 18, 2015, 8:49 PM
I live near several large colleges and there are always college boys on craigslist and other adult sites advertising for sex with older men. I don't seek them out because I prefer older, mature married men within 10-15 years of my age. I do occasionally get emails and chat requests from college boys, but they usually reveal themselves to be reckless, immature and generally squirrelly and untrustworthy. One 21 yr old student in particular had me very interested, but when we agreed to meet, he said I should bring 35 bucks for a 30 minute massage and blow job. I declined. Still, I would not rule out meeting a college boy if he came across as sincere and mature and willing to show me proof of age. It would be very hot and exciting to take him to bed and teach him about mm fun.