PDA

View Full Version : Big Young Cock

roadsucker
Aug 3, 2015, 7:26 PM
I am 47 and have sucked cock for a long as I can remember. I drive a tractor trailer, I just met a guy at one of the places I stop. 26 years old, blue collar kind of guy. He told me he had a 9 inch cock and I called BS. He asked if anyone was in my room with me and came by. I am not into really young guys 18 or 19 but mid to late 20s is hot to me. He walked in and pulled out his meaty cock. It wasn't hard but as soon as I swallowed the head I felt it begin to swell. I dont know if it grew to a full 9 inches but it was more than I could take without gagging. Young cocks get really hard but dont last and in about 5 minutes I was eating his load. Sensitivity wasn't an issue with him he let me suck him until he went completley soft again. He pushed me away pulled up his shorts and left. Young guys usually wont let 40 somethings near them but I will possibly see this cock again. Just wish he would have been more verbal. My mouth is still watering.

jem_is_bi
Aug 3, 2015, 10:09 PM
Lucky you! But, 5 minutes is an awfully short time to enjoy sucking dick. I hope he lasts longer for you next time.

jem_is_bi
Aug 3, 2015, 10:10 PM
What kind of verbal do you enjoy?

cornholejoe
Aug 4, 2015, 4:15 PM
well i have this big young cock i suck and he fucks me in the ass but hes good for anywhere from a 1 to 2 hrs

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 5:21 PM
well i have this big young cock i suck and he fucks me in the ass but hes good for anywhere from a 1 to 2 hrs
Heh that's because he's not cut and unmutilated.

Cut men have a tendency to shoot cum off very fast and do not last long at all.

Texsal
Aug 5, 2015, 8:10 AM
Hope to find someone in Tex