PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go Again!

Oztrich
Aug 3, 2015, 4:52 PM
I think I must have done something right! I am waiting for the same guy I saw a while ago. Right age, right attitude, right everything... He is on his way here right now, and in less than five minutes, we should be getting very comfortable. Who would have thought I would be fortunate enough to get a second guy who fits me so well?

Can't wait!:tongue:

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 4:58 PM
I think I must have done something right! I am waiting for the same guy I saw a while ago. Right age, right attitude, right everything... He is on his way here right now, and in less than five minutes, we should be getting very comfortable. Who would have thought I would be fortunate enough to get a second guy who fits me so well?

Can't wait!:tongue:
Are you going to take his cum up your ass again?

Oztrich
Aug 3, 2015, 5:47 PM
37514Short and sweet... He came all over me, and that felt perfect...

sysper
Aug 3, 2015, 7:09 PM
well that didn't take long lol.........but u really enjoyed ur time with ur new friend that's what matters. hopefully he really enjoyed it too. so happy to hear stories of successfull hookups!!!! :)

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 12:40 AM
well that didn't take long lol.........but u really enjoyed ur time with ur new friend that's what matters. hopefully he really enjoyed it too. so happy to hear stories of successfull hookups!!!! :)

* seems to step from thin air, gently half way tackles you in a big warm friendly hug, slowly releases and wanders along fading back into thin air wearing a big smile *

sysper
Aug 5, 2015, 8:47 AM
* seems to step from thin air, gently half way tackles you in a big warm friendly hug, slowly releases and wanders along fading back into thin air wearing a big smile *
well it's something.....lol

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 1:36 PM
well it's something.....lol

* steps up behind you and draws in really close, whispering * Yeah, something it might be. * fades into the background again *

sysper
Aug 5, 2015, 9:09 PM
* steps up behind you and draws in really close, whispering * Yeah, something it might be. * fades into the background again *
ur a teaser u are

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 10:24 PM
ur a teaser u are

Oh at times. Think we all can be. Seems that someone else may have done some teasing as well. No idea who though. Must be the Alzheimer's I'm in line for flaring up, memory going. ;)