PDA

View Full Version : DONE

donttellnehismy
Aug 3, 2015, 12:15 PM
I can't take the troll any longer. I'm outta here if Drew ever comes back and takes care of business I'll be here. But until then see ya...

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 1:23 PM
Some people love to be drama queens when they leave a site. :rolleyes: :smilies15

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2015, 2:26 PM
Wouldn't ever want to be in a foxhole with you. :rolleyes: Don't you know you just gave him this? :bdaygrin::bounce:

biguy1940
Aug 3, 2015, 3:19 PM
I can't take the troll any longer. I'm outta here if Drew ever comes back and takes care of business I'll be here. But until then see ya...
we hate to see you leave but fully understand your reasoning...the troll has no shame but just gets off opn getting attention...he is and has such a desperate and pathetic "little thing"...can you imagine his poor partner having to put up with this whiny POS every day?..that is if he really has a partner and didn't just name his blowup doll Harry

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 4:38 PM
we hate to see you leave but fully understand your reasoning...the troll has no shame but just gets off opn getting attention...he is and has such a desperate and pathetic "little thing"...can you imagine his poor partner having to put up with this whiny POS every day?..that is if he really has a partner and didn't just name his blowup doll Harry
:rolleyes: Biguy1940 is an ancient troll that knows nothing about me, and cheats on his "wife" with random guys who are unfortunate enough to have sex with him.

My partner and I love each other, and have a wonderful relationship with each other, our collective families, and our friends which is far better than any sort of relationship you have ever been in.

Nope, never used any sort of thing like a doll, etc. but you certainly have since you speak from experience. ;) :smilies15

cornholejoe
Aug 4, 2015, 4:04 PM
hey pole-smoker why dont you admit you are gay

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 5:24 PM
:rolleyes: Because I'm not gay. I happen to be bisexual as I'm sexually and romantically attracted to both genders. My husband is the same way.

But, you're a perfect example of someone that's bisexual that does not even understand bisexuality, and who is into biphobia, bisexual erasure, and homophobia as a bigot. :smilies15

tenni
Aug 4, 2015, 5:34 PM
Hey numb nuts ...people are not "bi erasure" :yikes2:

Bi ersasure is the same as Bi Invisibility. They are institutional systemic such as media new reports, history books etc. omitting that people are bisexual.

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 8:40 PM
Hey numb nuts ...people are not "bi erasure" :yikes2:

Bi ersasure is the same as Bi Invisibility. They are institutional systemic such as media new reports, history books etc. omitting that people are bisexual.
Yes, and people including bisexual people can also practice bisexual erasure on others as you yourself have done many times and so has the troll cornholeJoe. :rolleyes:

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 10:07 PM

Pole is an African American she male. I can point to a recent thread (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?17158-I-M-COMING-OUT!-SHEMALES-OF-COLOR-PICTURES) as proof.

Note the thread's title. "I'm coming out! ..." I suspected there was something different. To me though different does not matter. Figured eventually Pole would or wouldn't say exactly what was different, as they chose. Well, seems like "there it is, now." *shrugs* Why it is such an issue is beyond me to keen.

No point in all this bull dung drama and bickering. We're on a site that actively encourages and supports different. We are users here that actually fairly embrace, resemble, are, can be, were, will be different. Right, so we have different. So fracking what? Difference creates the common world from all its respective uncommon worlds. Take away difference and it all ceases to exist.

We have difference in light and dark. You cannot have only light, or only dark though. Try creating that and see how much trouble you butt into with Nature, Chaos. Nature abhors vaccums and with only one, you create a vaccum, Nature would crush you out of existence. Chaos, well Chaos loves absurdity. Nothing is more absurd than life, gaurantee you Chaos would find a way to make all your efforts go sideways and tag in Nature. Beware they tag in Entropy.

And this is what people fear. They fear having no control. Different reminds them there is no control. Ergo they fear different. Know what is better than being afraid? Facing up to it, embracing it and enjoying it as best you can. Really, that's all anyone can and should do. Because if not darkness will soon be in a position to extinguish light. Gee, what happens to vaccums again?

So, damn all this petty bickering. Step up make friends, embrace them and realize you cannot control them. Guess what? They cannot control you either. Scary huh? Bull turds! Keep going, shake more hands, hug more folks, spread love and abolish needless fear. Remember when you're dead, death doesn't care what you were, what you thought you were. Why ought any of us who live care then, either? Well I've been on a soapbox more than I genuinely care to be. This is all my humble two cents, take or leave as need/want.

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 10:23 PM
Yes, and people including bisexual people can also practice bisexual erasure on others as you yourself have done many times and so has the troll cornholeJoe. :rolleyes:

No one may injure me lest I consent. That also means no one may practice anything on me lest I consent. As much as one has a right to speak/write/express freely, one has a right to listen/read/be effected, or not freely.

I gueniunely wish people in general could comprehend this. Also, why would be your place to object to how someone treats/writes/speaks/expresses to another person, if the person themselves does not object? Are you a super hero, are you Atlas? Are you the Messiah? Are you Baphomet, in the form of the Jewish scapegoat? I have my own doubts. And no, I do not make any such claims myself. I have other responsibilities, priorities.

This bickering serves no purpose, for anyone. No one is truly entertained. No one actually if honest cares save for needing to dodge it, to attempt keeping in the spirit and letter of the site. Some have suggested you're here to destroy the site. I do not know or care regarding you, nor do I desire to. I know what I know and in that I'm fine. I write this as a humble, dignified plea to all parties and not only you. Stop the bickering, please. It's done.

NB: While we care not for the bickering, we do in fact love you, no matter your motives, no matter your gender, sexual orientation, no matter your creed, color, nationality. All those labels are objects, you are not an object, rather you're the subject of the objects. You are not anger, you feel anger.

I feel love, nearly all the time, now. At one point I did not. I felt despair, rage, homicadial, unameable numbness and unnameable nothingness. I felt all that because I survived the hands and verbal abuse of a master of hate. He pounded his hate into me with his fists, his feet, his detracting words, his 'gas lighting' me, terrorizing me.

I survived because I found a new object, the word and idea, survive. I became a survivor and not a victim. Now, he is deceased. I was listed as one of his 'survivors' in his funerary literature. Through all his hate, he taught me love inadvertently. It took love for me to survive.

Know what? I keep surviving. I keep loving. I'm sure I'm not alone in that, sure many visitors here do the same. Sure too, many in our world do the same. Know what else? We all love you.

Why fear that?

Bah, I'm tired of this podium.

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 10:24 PM
Interesting coincidence Void 'cause I've been suspecting him of actually being an embittered woman. Why? His constant references to his "husband" & he's in severe, consistent condemnation of people who cheat on their spouses. Maybe we're on to something.;) Btw, tolerance, decency, civility, courtesy.......do not work!

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 10:45 PM
Interesting coincidence Void 'cause I've been suspecting him of actually being an embittered woman. Why? His constant references to his "husband" & he's in severe, consistent condemnation of people who cheat on their spouses. Maybe we're on to something.;) Btw, tolerance, decency, civility, courtesy.......do not work!

Well, I'm not going to say he/she is either, or is not either. Honestly, I do not know. My, "I can point to a thread as proof" was rather a bit of ironic play. I can only infer, percieve what pole ascribes here. I do not know. That noted, it does seem likely to me it is what it is.

As I said, it doesn't matter to me. I am merely exhuasted with the bickering which serves no purpose. Dignity, civility and kindness don't work, eh? Guess I'll have to espouse more Southern charm, the Southern gentleman I am alleged to be. :) *shrugs* Not a problem.

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 10:51 PM
You're getting exhausted too early in the game. As far as the bickering, maybe there is a silver lining at times. I saw one awhile back before you returned.

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 11:04 PM
I'm very much male; but you're a misogynist...but it's no surprise no woman or man actually wants a relationship with you. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 11:11 PM
You're getting exhausted too early in the game. As far as the bickering, maybe there is a silver lining at times. I saw one awhile back before you returned.

And you think I'm playing some game, much less his/her's? Sorry, no. Got enough simply being myself. Heck, I barely the State's game any longer. I don't do anything unlawful, lest accordingly to Common Law. I no longer handle currency directly, loathe it. I'm weening off a lot of State sponsored, or corporate, big pharma toxins and wants. I live more acutely to needs.

"Once all needs are met the rest is but excess and vanity." You ought to know that one. I'm living to become freedom, free. I am free really. *chuckles* Despite all the confounded debt we oblige, I am free. If bill collecters can get blood out of stones, maybe they find money from us. *sighs*

But that hubbub is just me rambling about life, living, loving, laughing, learning, doing. Oh yeah and I'm alleged bisexual human male. I identify as that sexually, yes. I am that in bed with lovers. I love the lovers for the people they are, not the objects attached to them. People are loved, things are used. Ergo, I don't play anyone else's games. Got life enough, responsibilities, friends, family enough all on my own, thanks but (generalized) your games? No thank you.

tenni
Aug 4, 2015, 11:12 PM
What Pole does not exhibit is any reference to loving relationships with women. No disclosure except in the most ambiguous manner and indifference towards women as sexual objects at best. He also is very careful not to disclose anything personal about his "husband" or himself. Pole may be an embittered gay man or female heterosexual who in either gender is angry with a bisexual man and bisexual men in general. Pole lacks understanding quite often about bisexuality and in particular bisexual men. His Church Lady judgements are very linear rigid without compassion that most bisexuals hold.

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 11:14 PM
I'm very much male; but you're a misogynist...but it's no surprise no woman or man actually wants a relationship with you. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

Fooled you. I would not mind having a relationship with pepper, if an opportunity presented itself. Shoot, I would not mind a relationship with nearly anyone on here. May even be truly related to some. Might be fun. *chuckles*

Merely a by the by here. I'm fairly a what you see is what you get type of person. I write, and do write some fiction at times. In that I use the art, the craft I create to lie in order to present truths. That noted, I'm a fisherman at times. Yeah, fishermen spin yarns regarding ones that got away. I may at times as is required being a husband, offer my wife a gentle white lie. Still, I remain as honest as I can and what you see is what you get.

You can accept me as me, or not. I can conversely do the same with you. Ha! It is what is. *chuckles*

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 11:27 PM
What Pole does not exhibit is any reference to loving relationships with women. No disclosure except in the most ambiguous manner and indifference towards women as sexual objects at best. He also is very careful not to disclose anything personal about his "husband" or himself. Pole may be an embittered gay man or female heterosexual who in either gender is angry with a bisexual man and bisexual men in general. Pole lacks understanding quite often about bisexuality and in particular bisexual men. His Church Lady judgements are very linear rigid without compassion that most bisexuals hold.

I'm indifferent toward women sexually myself. There is good reason for that. My wife is all the woman I need in life, sexually. That is not to say, I do not notice attractive, sexy women. Not to say I do not do a little honest flirting and cutting up if given chance. Those I do flirt with, I selective do, and they do realize I'm not after them. They know this dog is merely barking at the end of his chain, so wishing for the bone passing by. Excuse the pun there.

NB: To be honest, if allowed and only if allowed, then yes I might consider another woman sexually. That however would be a choice I gladly surrender to my wife. By consider I mean enjoying a good fuck in the flesh.

Bah, realized this is a repetitive script loop. Have said much of all this said before, quite enough few times. Ha. I would hazzard a speculation that pole is cleverly crafted AI algorithim used on the site to continually stir the pot. That ensures google caching, ensures more users, more revenue, so on et al.. It kind of makes sense.

tenni
Aug 4, 2015, 11:32 PM
Void
Over the years, you have written about your wife in a loving, respectful manner. You have even referred to your father in law in a respectful caring way. Pole has only referred to women as objects with no reference to any loving or caring feelings for any women.

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 11:36 PM
And you think I'm playing some game, much less his/her's? Sorry, no. Got enough simply being myself. Heck, I barely the State's game any longer. I don't do anything unlawful, lest accordingly to Common Law. I no longer handle currency directly, loathe it. I'm weening off a lot of State sponsored, or corporate, big pharma toxins and wants. I live more acutely to needs.

"Once all needs are met the rest is but excess and vanity." You ought to know that one. I'm living to become freedom, free. I am free really. *chuckles* Despite all the confounded debt we oblige, I am free. If bill collecters can get blood out of stones, maybe they find money from us. *sighs*

But that hubbub is just me rambling about life, living, loving, laughing, learning, doing. Oh yeah and I'm alleged bisexual human male. I identify as that sexually, yes. I am that in bed with lovers. I love the lovers for the people they are, not the objects attached to them. People are loved, things are used. Ergo, I don't play anyone else's games. Got life enough, responsibilities, friends, family enough all on my own, thanks but (generalized) your games? No thank you.

Not my game, his.:rolleyes: As the old expression goes, " If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 11:37 PM
Not my game, his.:rolleyes:

That's why I paranthesied (general) your in my sentence/statement.
I meant quite cleary, anyone else's game, aside from living my own life.

Go a little sideways, yet? :) ;)

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 11:54 PM
Fooled you. I would not mind having a relationship with pepper, if an opportunity presented itself. Shoot, I would not mind a relationship with nearly anyone on here. May even be truly related to some. Might be fun. *chuckles*

Merely a by the by here. I'm fairly a what you see is what you get type of person. I write, and do write some fiction at times. In that I use the art, the craft I create to lie in order to present truths. That noted, I'm a fisherman at times. Yeah, fishermen spin yarns regarding ones that got away. I may at times as is required being a husband, offer my wife a gentle white lie. Still, I remain as honest as I can and what you see is what you get.

You can accept me as me, or not. I can conversely do the same with you. Ha! It is what is. *chuckles*

We've had an ongoing relationship, Void, albeit love-hate at times. ;) I like you for the way you are, you rambling, sometimes confusing, eccentric hillbilly ! :smilies15

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 12:18 AM
We've had an ongoing relationship, Void, albeit love-hate at times. ;) I like you for the way you are, you rambling, sometimes confusing, eccentric hillbilly ! :smilies15

*LOL* Hell yes! Hillbilly I am. Proud to be counted among those who wore red bandanas once here in WV, to protest and stop the Federal from pushing corporate coal mining interests over miner safety and environmental concerns. I was not here then, yet in spirit and kindredship, I would be and am there with other Hillbillies. I'd likey have been with those who stood up to George Washington during the Whiskey Rebellion, too. Yes, I can see myself doing that, or a least helping carry off wounded and patching them up.

You're correct. We have been off and on for a while. You say love and hate. I chuckle.

Why do I chuckle?

I could not hate you, at least not sincerely hate you. It is good to have someone who can tell you "hey, your a damn fool, shut yer yap", when needed. Good too having a friend disagree regarding spirituality, yet understand that light does exist within their friend they disagree with. And I do mean that, friend.

Could be more? I'd not be adverse to it, if it were to be. Alas, not sure I could see it actually happening. You and I both have our own lives. We both get into various responsibilities, obligations. We're busy and living life. It's hard juggling more for us both.

Happy being a friend here. It's not that I do not desire more. That's the rub though. I'm mature enough to know my wants, do not kill me. I would posit you likely are as well. *chuckles* Such is life ...

larrywilldo
Aug 5, 2015, 1:47 PM
Don't feed the trolls.

pole_smoker
Aug 5, 2015, 1:57 PM
Since you love to troll/stalk me, and obsess over my posts and everything I post here you would know that I have had posted about having relationships with women in the past, dating women, and having ex-girlfriends. I have posted enough about myself and my husband.

This site is full of mentally ill trolls/haters like yourself who stalk/harass me, claim I'm lying, and obsess about me...so why would I post anything very personal about myself or my husband?

I am a bisexual man as is my husband.

Nope I'm not angry or hateful but you certainly are Tenni along with the other trolls/haters here who stalk me. I actually understand bisexuality better than you and my haters do who practice biphobia/bisexual erasure when they claim BS and lies like, "Oh pole_smoker has to be gay! He's married to a man!" :rolleyes:

I do have compassion; however you lack it completely. ;)

No, Jim Riley, it isn't. Not editing that out either... hide some more?

Meanwhile here's are pictures of you Tenni/Jim Riley the troll/hater:
http://i.imgur.com/Ihl6cZE.jpg

http://www.novacancyart.com/uploads/2/7/3/5/2735897/_1663502.jpg?178

pole_smoker
Aug 5, 2015, 1:58 PM
Void
Over the years, you have written about your wife in a loving, respectful manner. You have even referred to your father in law in a respectful caring way. Pole has only referred to women as objects with no reference to any loving or caring feelings for any women.
Wrong. Try reading more of my posts about where I write about having ex-girlfriends, women I dated, etc.

You however are a misogynist and your ex wife told you to get help for your hatred of women before she ran away and dumped you like trash.

nailchewer
Aug 5, 2015, 9:16 PM
I've blocked/ignored PS. Its been beautiful silence, until somebody feels the need to 'quote' him. If only the 'block' feature worked there as well. More people should block him, this place would be more peaceful, less hate. I blocked him for the ridiculous posts, comments and replies. He started asking me personal stuff, trying to get me to tell stories as a way to get off, I presume. Not giving him that pleasure.

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 10:07 PM
I've blocked/ignored PS. Its been beautiful silence, until somebody feels the need to 'quote' him. If only the 'block' feature worked there as well. More people should block him, this place would be more peaceful, less hate. I blocked him for the ridiculous posts, comments and replies. He started asking me personal stuff, trying to get me to tell stories as a way to get off, I presume. Not giving him that pleasure.

There we go. Quoted to bump it in forum, facilitate easy finding.

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 10:23 PM
There we go. Quoted to bump it in forum, facilitate easy finding.

I don't think he "phishes" for personal info as a means to get off but rather searching for presumed dirt to use as ammo.:2cents:

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 10:29 PM
I don't think he "phishes" for personal info as a means to get off but rather searching for presumed dirt to use as ammo.:2cents:

Aye.

Er ist ein Ruck wie so manchmal. Wenn wir nicht einfach ignorieren und gehen weg, um ihn weiter zu engagieren ist, Liebe zu geben. Wie kann etwas von der Dunkelheit in das Licht zu überleben?

Oops. Here's the English, apologies.

He's a jerk like such at times. If we don't simply ignore and walk away, to engage him further is to give love. How can something of the dark survive in the light?