PDA

View Full Version : Need Older Men

irishbob
Jul 31, 2015, 10:28 AM
Please do not write me off because I am only 18years old. My sexual experience in the past two years have been with older mature women, who know how to seduce a young lad. I have never fucked a young lady of my own age.
I feel that much older experienced men would be the best to introduce me to the pleasures of bi-sexuality. I have had for some time an uncontrollable desire for sex with both men and women.
Have any members had similar desires like me and found their sexual introduction to bi-sex through much older men?
If so, would you be prepared to assist me by writing your experiences, both good or bad. I want to be careful that I don't do anything I may regret. [Regrets do not include becoming fully bi-sexual].
Thanks in advance for any help given. By the way, there is nothing that will offend me. Please give me it all and keep my interest in bi-sexuality alive and rampant.

fredtyg
Jul 31, 2015, 6:22 PM
I don't think I regret any of my past guy to guy encounters. If I have any regrets it's that I didn't become comfortable with my sexuality earlier. That caused me to shy away from other guy encounters I might have had, thus giving me my second regret: that I didn't take advantage of all the guy to guy opportunities I had when I was younger.

pepperjack
Jul 31, 2015, 7:39 PM
Please do not write me off because I am only 18years old. My sexual experience in the past two years have been with older mature women, who know how to seduce a young lad. I have never fucked a young lady of my own age.
I feel that much older experienced men would be the best to introduce me to the pleasures of bi-sexuality. I have had for some time an uncontrollable desire for sex with both men and women.
Have any members had similar desires like me and found their sexual introduction to bi-sex through much older men?
If so, would you be prepared to assist me by writing your experiences, both good or bad. I want to be careful that I don't do anything I may regret. [Regrets do not include becoming fully bi-sexual].
Thanks in advance for any help given. By the way, there is nothing that will offend me. Please give me it all and keep my interest in bi-sexuality alive and rampant.

You both turn me on & frustrate me. What I would give to have you living in my town!

My thinking is, you must be a really attractive young guy if older women are seducing you. I recently had a very hot encounter with a good looking 20yo. An 18 yo would be the fulfillment of a fantasy for me because it was at that age I had my first sexual encounter with an older man.

Nature has been kind to me. I've always been perceived as a physically attractive guy. I can still attract considerably younger women and gl young studs like the one I just mentioned. So, I prefer younger guys for several reasons but most notably because I can get them.

You might just be the subject of a masturbating fantasy for awhile. ;)

Gazbot
Jul 31, 2015, 8:12 PM
More than one fantasy, Pepperjack!

pole_smoker
Jul 31, 2015, 9:37 PM
You both turn me on & frustrate me. What I would give to have you living in my town!

My thinking is, you must be a really attractive young guy if older women are seducing you. I recently had a very hot encounter with a good looking 20yo. An 18 yo would be the fulfillment of a fantasy for me because it was at that age I had my first sexual encounter with an older man.

Nature has been kind to me. I've always been perceived as a physically attractive guy. I can still attract considerably younger women and gl young studs like the one I just mentioned. So, I prefer younger guys for several reasons but most notably because I can get them.

Yes at 18 you were first on your knees as a turned out punk bitch boi in prison, and took it in the mouth and ass as multiple mens' prison bitch/submissive, and you knew your role in life and sex. ;)

:rolleyes: Seriously? You don't even know what the other guy looks like. What if he's fat or obese, and only gets old dried up snatch since those women are desperate?

irishbob
Aug 1, 2015, 5:11 AM
Yes at 18 you were first on your knees as a turned out punk bitch boi in prison, and took it in the mouth and ass as multiple mens' prison bitch/submissive, and you knew your role in life and sex. ;)

:rolleyes: Seriously? You don't even know what the other guy looks like. What if he's fat or obese, and only gets old dried up snatch since those women are desperate?

Please guys, I came looking for help from your experiences. I am not fat/obese, I am a healthy fit young 18year old. The woman who first seduced me was a neighbour, who was cheating on her husband with other men. She introduced me to a few of her friends who fancied sex with me. They were delicious looking mature women who were all sexually active with men. They were good to me and taught me many great sexual practices. I think that is why I have this strong desire for older men.

irishbob
Aug 1, 2015, 5:19 AM

Thank you for your lovely comments. I wish I lived close to you. I think you could teach me a lot about sex with men. You excite me by wanting me as an 18 year old and I would love to have you enjoying my body in whatever way you so desired. I wouldn't stop you from doing anything with me, as long as you were gentle initially and treated me with care. I have never yet had my cock sucked by a man and needless to say I have never been fucked by a man. But I need it and I want it so badly and iI think you would be ideal as the first guy to take my anal virginity.
Please, please, fantasise about me and I will do the same about you and enjoy a great wanking session and cum loads.

tommyswing
Aug 1, 2015, 11:42 AM
I think you'll do fine. As far as old men, there's no shortage of them.

pole_smoker
Aug 1, 2015, 2:35 PM
Please guys, I came looking for help from your experiences. I am not fat/obese, I am a healthy fit young 18year old. The woman who first seduced me was a neighbour, who was cheating on her husband with other men. She introduced me to a few of her friends who fancied sex with me. They were delicious looking mature women who were all sexually active with men. They were good to me and taught me many great sexual practices. I think that is why I have this strong desire for older men.
riiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: Then why did you help your puta neighbor cheat on her poor husband?

If you were really serious about finding a sexual partner you would not be posting on this message board about your sex fantasies, or telling random people to masturbate over you; but you would be on other sites or going out in person to LGBT bars or places to meet bisexual and gay men and meeting men in person. There are a lot of places like that in Spain, especially where you're from in Costa del sol.

tenni
Aug 1, 2015, 2:58 PM
Hi Young

I think that you are already bisexual based on what you wrote. Are you asking about sex with a man and a woman at the same time?...an older man and older woman at the same time?...or having sex with men and women?

Realizing that English may not be your first language, you refer to bi sex you may mean same sex (with your own gender)

Recently, I have had a few younger men ask me to be the first guy that they have same sex. I would never have wanted that at age 18 or 21 etc. to have sex with an older person. The younger men state that they do not know exactly why but they want to be with older men. The experience and gentle love making that an older man may be more willing to take part in may be a good introduction.

I guess everyone has their own desires. Your desires seem to be focused on older (experienced) men and women. I hope that it goes well for you. Have fun!

Have you met the ignore button? If you go to the person's profile page you will see an ignore feature (add to ignore list0. It helps on this site to use it as the site is presently non moderated.

2bi2Bboring
Aug 1, 2015, 3:59 PM

Trolly_poley strikes again! Please explain how him taking it in the ass and sucking dick is different than you taking it in the ass from your husband?

pole_smoker
Aug 1, 2015, 4:06 PM
Trolly_poley strikes again
LMAO!!!!!!! Nope I'm not trolling. Just being honest about pepperjack. PJ is a coward, hypocrite, insane vindictive troll, and loves to be submissive on his knees to men. ;)

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 5:40 PM
Trolly_poley strikes again! Please explain how him taking it in the ass and sucking dick is different than you taking it in the ass from your husband?

In the first place, it's a completely absurd false accusation, his trademark. I never had any kind of m/m encounters in prison. I'm actually the exact opposite of how he tries to make me appear. He's a low-life jealous wannabe, attacking those who have a life, confidence and self-esteem.

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 5:57 PM
riiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: Then why did you help your puta neighbor cheat on her poor husband?

If you were really serious about finding a sexual partner you would not be posting on this message board about your sex fantasies, or telling random people to masturbate over you; but you would be on other sites or going out in person to LGBT bars or places to meet bisexual and gay men and meeting men in person. There are a lot of places like that in Spain, especially where you're from in Costa del sol.

Did you engage any thought here? I kind of doubt it.

Maybe this poster does not care for the scene, for whatever reason.

They may struggle being at ease with large crowds of people. I know I do, fairly sure I'm not alone in that. The INTP personality types loathe large crowds as one example. We have to feel in a safe bubble of a few people, at best. We also need help in getting out of our heads and a lot of folks cannot understand that. I could see that as one reason to not hit the scene.

Maybe this poster suffers a form slight physique and is afraid of being assailed. Understand I'm not meaning anything derogatory in this, some guys are just built slight. Nothing wrong in that, it is what it is. I could see that fear as being means to cause avoiding the scene.

Maybe this poster has exhausted the scene already and is looking at a larger area. They may well have enjoyed everything on offer where they are and now need to look elsewhere.

There's at least three valid reasons, I would bet there are plenty more. Yet you lambaste some complete stranger to provide yourself entertainment? Petty.

You need not respond. Think all concerned can see what they will for themselves. I've nothing further aside from suggesting you at least try thinking before speaking/posting. You can take the advice or leave it.

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 6:09 PM
In the first place, it's a completely absurd false accusation, his trademark. I never had any kind of m/m encounters in prison. I'm actually the exact opposite of how he tries to make me appear. He's a low-life jealous wannabe, attacking those who have a life, confidence and self-esteem.

He is also another human being, at least I'll grant that doubt, and not some robot. Fair is fair. Think we all may be better to let it be done. Sorry, some of my Mennonite upbringing showing through despite the tough non-conformist, no religion having old dog I am. :)

Not defending or condoning his actions. Think that is clear. Still, we all need kindness.

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 6:13 PM
" Petty" is an understatement, Void; he CANNOT COMPREHEND LOGIC, REASON ! He must have been dropped on his head too many times by his acid-freak parents. :smilies15

pole_smoker
Aug 1, 2015, 6:26 PM
Nope it's true, you're men's bitch sexually and submissive, and you are not an LMAO "Alpha male" no matter how much you want to claim. You're a really bad liar, total phony, as delicate as a flower/eggshell, and a hypocrite. ;)

If you have a life, why are you constantly posting about how badly you want to masturbate over some random guy from Spain who claims he's 18? Or about the rare times when you swallow random tricks' cum that you meet online on Craigslist? Talk about being a total bottom feeder and low life. LOL :smilies15 You're not really a Kinsey 3 since you just want sex with men, and nothing else, and you're just a wannabe kinsey 3.

You do not have any confidence or self esteem since you get totally butthurt when people post anything that you do not agree with or like when it comes to your silly outdated political beliefs. :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 6:27 PM
He is also another human being, at least I'll grant that doubt, and not some robot. Fair is fair. Think we all may be better to let it be done. Sorry, some of my Mennonite upbringing showing through despite the tough non-conformist, no religion having old dog I am. :)

Not defending or condoning his actions. Think that is clear. Still, we all need kindness.

I dare you to try and approach ISIS with that mindset ! There is evil in the world and some people just can't be reached with simple decency. That is why Jesus said " Do not give what is holy to dogs, nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you. " As a former Mennonite, one of the most peaceful of Christian sects, you should be acutely aware of this reality.

pole_smoker
Aug 1, 2015, 6:28 PM
" Petty" is an understatement, Void; he CANNOT COMPREHEND LOGIC, REASON ! He must have been dropped on his head too many times by his acid-freak parents. :smilies15
My parents never took LSD or any drugs, but I would not be surprised if your parents used lots of drugs while raising you, and that your mom used speed, and even downers while she was pregnant with you since you're that slow and ignorant. If you want to see someone who can't comprehend either logic or reason look at yourself. :rolleyes:

So you start shit with people and call them trolls for no reason, gotcha. thanks for confirming the amount of asshole you are lunatic. :rolleyes:

I would ignore you, but I have balls, maybe you should find some?

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 6:41 PM
I dare you to try and approach ISIS with that mindset ! There is evil in the world and some people just can't be reached with simple decency. That is why Jesus said " Do not give what is holy to dogs, nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you. " As a former Mennonite, one of the most peaceful of Christian sects, you should be acutely aware of this reality.

I am quite aware of it. And yes, I concur there truly is evil in the world. I also comprehend the power of words, be they good or evil. That noted, what is here at the present and now does not lend itself to being of the truly evil. While it may seem the value in the words are evil, understanding what fuels the intent reveals simply a human being. All human beings fear, save those bumbling dense heads like myself. That understood, if one takes away fear, the words hold no power. To that end, love conquers fear.

And in my view, to vanquish ISIS all we here in America would need do is to withdraw consent of taxes. Do not fund the C.I.A and see how quickly ISIS fades away, in fact I think they would not have existed had C.I.A not been funded so well. I may be in error.

Oh, and please do not cast aspersions on Muslims. That's one finger pointing at someone, three pointing directly back at you. I know a few devout members of most religions. Most have the same basic tenets and would simply appreciate the ability to practice their way in peace. So, no, not all Muslims are evil. No, you did not say that directly yet it is easy to infer.

I ultimately wind up shouting folks down with the following.

Death to all fanatics!

It seems ludicrous on its face, probably really is. That's the whole point I'm making, don't throw out the babe with the bathwater. I'm not applying that to anything more than the here and now, on this site, although reserve my choice to do so as in all fairness we all should. Hopefully, I've made sense. I'm now returning to absurdity, thank you. :)

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 6:45 PM

Well hey, the verdict is still out on my mother. She most assuredly smoked pot. We think she likely dropped acid at some time. I turned out alright, erm, mostly. *rolling eyes, whistling innocently*

And to the point of my mother, she too is bisexual. This apple apparently did not fall far from the tree.

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 6:47 PM
I would ignore you, but I have balls, maybe you should find some?

* takes your balls in hand starts playing with them and singing "La la I found balls, I found balls, All my balls, I can play with balls, La La La La*

Sorry, the smart ass in me just could not resist.

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 6:52 PM
Actually, it's not easy to infer. Since my prison experience was dredged up once again, for the record, I was befriended by some of the black Muslims in there who had a noticeable following. They were peaceful, loving, very respectful toward me. Even dubbed me with a meaningful moniker. Beware of what you think you know. ;)

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 6:58 PM
* takes your balls in hand starts playing with them and singing "La la I found balls, I found balls, All my balls, I can play with balls, La La La La*

Sorry, the smart ass in me just could not resist.

Well, you're acknowledging my balls; ;) Yup, got 'em! :smilies15

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 7:01 PM
They were peaceful, loving, very respectful toward me. Even dubbed me with a meaningful moniker. Beware of what you think you know. ;)

"They'll make it all go sideways, think you got it figured, they will." *nods*

Still, you have to admit calling ISIS evil, and ISIS being an alleged Muslim terrorist group leaves a big mack truck of inference setting there.

void()
Aug 1, 2015, 7:02 PM
Well, you're acknowledging my balls; ;) Yup, got 'em! :smilies15

*ROFLMAO!*

Hinky! I likes it, I likes it a lot! :)

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 7:36 PM
"They'll make it all go sideways, think you got it figured, they will." *nods*

Still, you have to admit calling ISIS evil, and ISIS being an alleged Muslim terrorist group leaves a big mack truck of inference setting there.

Nope, ISIS is unadulterated evil masquerading as religion ! Interesting reference to Mack trucks since I was driving a brand new one just prior to entering prison.:rolleyes: I wasn't inferring that pole-shit was evil, just a seriously maladjusted " human being."

pole_smoker
Aug 1, 2015, 8:14 PM
Actually, it's not easy to infer. Since my prison experience was dredged up once again, for the record, I was befriended by some of the black Muslims in there who had a noticeable following. They were peaceful, loving, very respectful toward me. Even dubbed me with a meaningful moniker. Beware of what you think you know. ;)
So you were a prison bitch for men who are in racist black cults. :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 8:26 PM
Yeah, rant & rave you mentally twisted shit ! :rolleyes:

tenni
Aug 1, 2015, 8:27 PM
kinda got off the thread topic eh boys?...:yikes2:

pepperjack
Aug 1, 2015, 8:31 PM
Inevitable when pole_shit hijacks. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Aug 1, 2015, 8:47 PM
Inevitable when pole_shit hijacks. :rolleyes:
You love to hijack tons of other threads just to flame me. :rolleyes:

jem_is_bi
Aug 1, 2015, 10:26 PM
" Petty" is an understatement, Void; he CANNOT COMPREHEND LOGIC, REASON ! He must have been dropped on his head too many times by his acid-freak parents. :smilies15 What!!!! Am I suppose to believe this attack on him to be an example of logic and reason?

pepperjack
Aug 2, 2015, 1:56 AM
It's counter attack, something you've indulged in yourself. :rolleyes:

void()
Aug 2, 2015, 3:33 AM
Nope, ISIS is unadulterated evil masquerading as religion ! Interesting reference to Mack trucks since I was driving a brand new one just prior to entering prison.:rolleyes: I wasn't inferring that pole-shit was evil, just a seriously maladjusted " human being."

Interesting for sure, it was truly a mere off hand metaphor. Agree on ISIS. Realize though one needs to use care regarding what is said regarding different paths. Well, fine he may be maladjusted. Not sure many are truly well adjusted in today's light. Think it still a choice and often one inspired by fear.

What keeps me awake though is still the old paradox. You get ten hot dogs in a package, eight buns in a package. If it is a marketing ploy, how did they know? You may say collusion and may be correct, yet why such odd pairing of numbers?

I told you absurdity would haunt. How else do existential people cope? Like the subtle brook we flow around a boulder until it wears away. All things from the void, returned to the void. No, not any self aggrandizing rather a philosophy found in many variants of Zazen, Tao.

Same philosophy is found in the Western, Greek philosophy as well. They refer to the void as chaos. Hot dogs and buns starts to look simple when trying to figure this bit of sideways out. As does dealing with maladjusted people. Sorry if the mental gymnastics derail a bit.

void()
Aug 2, 2015, 3:36 AM
kinda got off the thread topic eh boys?...:yikes2:

Not really. Kind of shows what older men are like at times. *shrugs*

void()
Aug 2, 2015, 3:54 AM
So you were a prison bitch for men who are in racist black cults. :rolleyes:

No, no thought at all. Pepper was correct, I did understate. Well it's easily remedied.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 2, 2015, 5:27 PM
Let's get back on topic and stop giving our resident sociopath more fodder for his gormless, self-righteous, puritanical ravings.

I haven't been with men under 30 since I was in my 30's LOL. My 1st wife and I did meet several young studs for 3somes, but the youngest of them was 24. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy he company of a young man, it's just that I feel like I'd be robbing the cradle and that we wouldn't have enough in common to really click with each other. I would feel the same way if it were an 18 year old women. I have tended to attract and be attracted to married or divorced bi men within 10 years of my age. However, although I haven't ever sought barely legal young men, I wouldn't rule out the possibility. If a young guy showed an interest in me and I judged him to be sufficiently mature enough for his age to make me feel that I wasn't robbing the cradle, I'd have no qualms in befriending him and taking on a mentoring role and in helping him become comfortable with his sexual identity. But before I'd ever do that, he'd need to show me proof of age, because underage guys tend to be less than truthful as to their actual age. Occasionally I am contacted on various adult sites by young men (and young women) who claim to be 18-25. Some of them do interest me, but I avoid chatting with them about anything sexual because I am unable to be sure of their true age or because they could be law enforcement personnel conducting a sting of predatory adults.

@young&ready: You seem very mature for your age and I wish you the best of times ahead. You are already comfortable with your feelings and desires and there's nothing and nobody to keep you from exploring them with other adults of any age, just as you are doing here by initiating this forum thread. There are plenty of older men (and women) who actively seek young men such as yourself, so you should easily succeed :) At the risk of sounding like your parents, please be very cautious, careful and selective as to whom you choose to meet.

irishbob
Aug 3, 2015, 8:26 AM
Hi Young

I think that you are already bisexual based on what you wrote. Are you asking about sex with a man and a woman at the same time?...an older man and older woman at the same time?...or having sex with men and women?

Realizing that English may not be your first language, you refer to bi sex you may mean same sex (with your own gender)

Recently, I have had a few younger men ask me to be the first guy that they have same sex. I would never have wanted that at age 18 or 21 etc. to have sex with an older person. The younger men state that they do not know exactly why but they want to be with older men. The experience and gentle love making that an older man may be more willing to take part in may be a good introduction.

I guess everyone has their own desires. Your desires seem to be focused on older (experienced) men and women. I hope that it goes well for you. Have fun!

Have you met the ignore button? If you go to the person's profile page you will see an ignore feature (add to ignore list0. It helps on this site to use it as the site is presently non moderated.

Thank you so much for a mature post and mature advice. As I am currently having sex with a few mature women, I have formed the opinion that I would prefer my first sex with a male, being with someone mature. The first mature women I had sex with has posted an advert on Craiglist Spain for a bi-couple. She is bi-curious as well. She has had a response from a couple, 57 [male] and 49 [female] who want us to meet in a bar to determine if we are compatible. We meet this week.
I want to take my experience slowly and not rush things. I want to have sex with a man, him sucking me, then fucking me and then me doing the same to him. Once that is achieved then I know that I will crave bi-sex with husband and wife and my lady friend.
I trust it all goes well and lives up to my fantasies. I will certainly write of my experience. If you wish I can "Private Message" you with the details. Just let me know if that's what you would like.
Again thanks, much appreciated.

irishbob
Aug 3, 2015, 8:50 AM
Well, well, well!!! I never ever envisaged responses like some I have read today. I try to be mature and responsible, then find that some old fart tries to belittle me. Who, but who, on this earth would want to talk about sex with a person like that, never mind even considering having sex with him. Most know-alls know little.
I just trust that I do not allow myself to grow older with an attitude like that. It is pathetic and that individual will pass off this earth a pathetic old soul. I will keep my dignity and will now take steps to block this individual from any posts I may have.
I say, "may have", because the majority of posts were on anything but the subject I raised. If that is how a young man is treated, then I better think again. Phewwwwwwwww!!!

Thanks to those who were genuinely giving me advice and help. I really appreciate all your efforts and time taken.

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 10:21 AM
Well, well, well!!! I never ever envisaged responses like some I have read today. I try to be mature and responsible, then find that some old fart tries to belittle me. Who, but who, on this earth would want to talk about sex with a person like that, never mind even considering having sex with him. Most know-alls know little.
I just trust that I do not allow myself to grow older with an attitude like that. It is pathetic and that individual will pass off this earth a pathetic old soul. I will keep my dignity and will now take steps to block this individual from any posts I may have.
I say, "may have", because the majority of posts were on anything but the subject I raised. If that is how a young man is treated, then I better think again. Phewwwwwwwww!!!

Thanks to those who were genuinely giving me advice and help. I really appreciate all your efforts and time taken.
I'm not belittling you, or being a know it all. I simply am writing the truth. :rolleyes: Your neighbor is a puta and helping her cheat on her poor husband is not something you should have done.

I've had lots of sex with women and men, and never had to go on a message board whining about how I could not find a sex partner like you're doing. :rolleyes: Yes and you're a pathetic, and desperate person who happens to be 18 or claims to be 18. :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2015, 10:35 AM
Then why did you advise him to go to CL to find what he's looking for you blatant hypocrite, fake? :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 10:55 AM
Then why did you advise him to go to CL to find what he's looking for you blatant hypocrite, fake? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: I'm not hypocritical or fake...unlike you. :rolleyes: :smilies15 I mainly advised him to go to bars or places where LGBT people go, or to other sites. Since whining about how he's 18 and can't find an older man on here is not going to do him any good. :rolleyes:

I take it back, Craigslist is full of way too desperate phony creepy bottom feeders like you. ;) :smilies15

irishbob
Aug 3, 2015, 11:57 AM

Thank you for that comment. This guy is of very peculiar opinions.

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2015, 12:04 PM
He's the resident vicious troll. I was under the impression you had been warned about him. Any chance you could post a pic of yourself on here, specifically on the " rate my cock" thread? Btw, why don't you check out SilverDaddies site? You're perfect for it & the webmaster happens to be in Spain.

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 1:25 PM
He's the resident vicious troll. I was under the impression you had been warned about him. Any chance you could post a pic of yourself on here, specifically on the " rate my cock" thread? Btw, why don't you check out SilverDaddies site? You're perfect for it & the webmaster happens to be in Spain.

No I am not a troll. Pepperjack however is a major troll on this site. :rolleyes: :smilies15 He is also a total bottom feeder. ;)

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2015, 1:33 PM
Ok, you're not a troll. You're pole_shit, shit on someone's dick. :shades::impleased

void()
Aug 3, 2015, 3:08 PM
I too think the OP has been mature. Sorry we got derailed. Life is like that, never know one minute from the next when something will cause alterations.

For myself, I am middle aged as is said. Have learned that I do not prefer lovers under the age of twenty. This grants all parties concerned a buffer, legally, morally, ethically. Not commenting directly in regards to the OP, rather in general. Everyone's mileage will vary and these are merely my thoughts, take or leave as you will.

I think once you mature to a certain age you realize all the more it's not so much the sex that matters but the people. Don't misunderstand, still love the sex especially when it's great. :)

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2015, 3:32 PM
A 20 yo is the youngest I've had, recently , matter of fact. We both loved it! Talk about bridging the generation gap. I'm only concerned about legalities, not societal taboos or hang-ups. Almost had an 18 yo; he just didn't have the wheels to make it to my place. Love those young cocks. They stay rock hard right up until the magic moment. :tong::male::bipride:

pole_smoker
Aug 3, 2015, 4:27 PM
Any chance you could post a pic of yourself on here, specifically on the " rate my cock" thread? A 20 yo is the youngest I've had, recently , matter of fact. We both loved it! Talk about bridging the generation gap. I'm only concerned about legalities, not societal taboos or hang-ups. Almost had an 18 yo; he just didn't have the wheels to make it to my place. Love those young cocks. They stay rock hard right up until the magic moment. :tong::male::bipride:
LMAO an older guy like you trolling to see the cock of a guy that claims to be 18 is pathetic. :rolleyes:

Older guys like Pepperjack who are pretty much exclusively into younger guys are creepy, and the exact type of person the original poster that's young dumb and full of cum should stay far away from.

Pepperjack is a ped0 and into jailbait, and it's pretty obvious to everyone here.

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 12:38 AM
A 20 yo is the youngest I've had, recently , matter of fact. We both loved it! Talk about bridging the generation gap. I'm only concerned about legalities, not societal taboos or hang-ups. Almost had an 18 yo; he just didn't have the wheels to make it to my place. Love those young cocks. They stay rock hard right up until the magic moment. :tong::male::bipride:

The legalities are a rather daunting issue. Societal taboos for me are a minor concern, as in the way of making it bad on someone else needlessly. Would not want a younger lover facing say job loss, being made an outcast or the like. Then again as you point out I may not know all. And I'm alright not knowing too. Why would I want to know all? *chuckles* Bored enough as it is knowing what little I do. :)

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 1:14 AM
The legalities are a rather daunting issue. Societal taboos for me are a minor concern, as in the way of making it bad on someone else needlessly. Would not want a younger lover facing say job loss, being made an outcast or the like. Then again as you point out I may not know all. And I'm alright not knowing too. Why would I want to know all? *chuckles* Bored enough as it is knowing what little I do. :)

Hey, if a gl young stud of legal age wants to hook up with me, who am I to turn him away? ;) From what I've seen of the bi scene locally, most seem to prefer younger. Ever hear of SilverDaddies?

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 1:53 AM
Hey, if a gl young stud of legal age wants to hook up with me, who am I to turn him away? ;) From what I've seen of the bi scene locally, most seem to prefer younger. Ever hear of SilverDaddies?
LMAO, going to NSA hook up sites like the one you mentioned, and Craigslist, and public sex areas like rest stops like you're into doing is not seeing the bi/LGBT scene locally; but you're rather deeply closeted. :rolleyes::smilies15

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 7:43 AM
Ever hear of SilverDaddies?

Only just that you mention.

irishbob
Aug 4, 2015, 9:04 AM
I too think the OP has been mature. Sorry we got derailed. Life is like that, never know one minute from the next when something will cause alterations.

For myself, I am middle aged as is said. Have learned that I do not prefer lovers under the age of twenty. This grants all parties concerned a buffer, legally, morally, ethically. Not commenting directly in regards to the OP, rather in general. Everyone's mileage will vary and these are merely my thoughts, take or leave as you will.

I think once you mature to a certain age you realize all the more it's not so much the sex that matters but the people. Don't misunderstand, still love the sex especially when it's great. :)

I thank you for those comments and I respect fully your views and the age restrictions you abide by. I conclude that you are a very wise individual. You have taught me to put wisdom before passion.

irishbob
Aug 4, 2015, 9:09 AM

Two years younger can make a difference. Not all 18 or even 20 year olds, show much maturity in mind or behaviour.
I am certain that behaving with maturity enhances the pleasure of bi-sexuality.

irishbob
Aug 4, 2015, 9:19 AM
LMAO an older guy like you trolling to see the cock of a guy that claims to be 18 is pathetic. :rolleyes:

Older guys like Pepperjack who are pretty much exclusively into younger guys are creepy, and the exact type of person the original poster that's young dumb and full of cum should stay far away from.

Pepperjack is a ped0 and into jailbait, and it's pretty obvious to everyone here.

Thank you ever so much for questioning my age, and also referring to me as dumb. You got one thing right, I am full of cum, but you will never find out what it is like to receive. I would love to read a psychological report on you, it would be very revealing.
I am of the opinion that you are an angry, frustrated, and jealous old man, who is stuck in a rut and cannot find away out. I also think that if you were to drop this image that you have built up around yourself, you would be a rather nice old gentleman. I might even let you fuck me.
But right now, I want nothing to do with you and from here I will just be ignoring you completely. Have your own type of "fun" pole_smoker. Bye. bye!!!

irishbob
Aug 4, 2015, 9:40 AM
Tomorrow [Wednesday] night, I go with my female neighbour friend, to meet a bi-sexual man and wife in a bar to see if we are all compatible.
As you know my friend and I have been fucking together for about 18 months to 2 years. I discussed the things I have commented about on this site and she put an advert on CL Spain and this married bi-couple responded. I only found out recently that my friend wants to explore her bi-sexuality, as well as myself. So I am relaxed now, as well as being extremely excited.
By the way, I have been criticised on here for having sex with a mature married woman who is cheating on her poor husband. [Guess who the critic was???] Well, let me say that I talked this over with her last night and she assures me that she is not cheating, as her much older husband gave her his blessing to having sex with me and others.
Sorry, but I have to put the record straight, in case some old demented, frustrated, individual maintains a false impression of me.
I fail to understand why people come on to a site like this and try to play the moral high-ground. [I respect the legal boundaries]

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 10:16 AM
Because he's a sanctimonious as well as jealous and demented bastard, Young. I hope your meet works out favorably for you. If so, you're about to enter a world of incredible new experiences. ;)

irishbob
Aug 4, 2015, 1:42 PM
Because he's a sanctimonious as well as jealous and demented bastard, Young. I hope your meet works out favorably for you. If so, you're about to enter a world of incredible new experiences. ;)

Thanks I hope so. I can't wait for tomorrow night. A little nervous, but the lust then takes over. I am totally committed to this and it will be a wonderful experience having cock and cunts available at the same time.
I will certainly report back on how it goes.

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 4:16 PM
LAMO no I'm not jealous of someone that's dumb and ignorant who fucks his old male and female putas who he doesn't even know. :rolleyes:

You however are extremely jealous, vindictive, and a troll...but everyone knows that here already. Even bibedbud. ;)

pepperjack
Aug 4, 2015, 4:37 PM

What's so daunting about staying within legal boundaries?

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 5:15 PM
Thank you ever so much for questioning my age, and also referring to me as dumb. You got one thing right, I am full of cum, but you will never find out what it is like to receive. I would love to read a psychological report on you, it would be very revealing.
I am of the opinion that you are an angry, frustrated, and jealous old man, who is stuck in a rut and cannot find away out. I also think that if you were to drop this image that you have built up around yourself, you would be a rather nice old gentleman. I might even let you fuck me.
But right now, I want nothing to do with you and from here I will just be ignoring you completely. Have your own type of "fun" pole_smoker. Bye. bye!!!
I don't want any of your cum or to have sex with you. Get over yourself. :rolleyes: Only creepy guys like Pepperjack who are ped0s and into jailbait are salivating over you.

Nope, I'm not jealous, angry, stuck in a rut, or frustrated. I have a partner who I have been married to for awhile and we have a wonderful relationship and sex life together.

pole_smoker
Aug 4, 2015, 5:17 PM
ewwwww it's obvious to everyone you're a ped0 and into jailbait.

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 11:53 PM

Sometimes, there's difficulty in being assured of someone's age, say by sight alone. That and people do lie. That becomes an ardious task, to ensure you're in bounds and fair to play. Ergo, to me it'd be daunting, expending energy just expend more on a possible sex act. Sorry, just an introvert kind of follie I guess.

"Work smarter, not harder."

Pardon an aside; I need to get out of my head. I am thinking far too much, working harder here than I think/feel warranted. It is not only here on the site that this occurs, nor merely the site alone causing it, now. So, excuse me for stepping out my head.

void()
Aug 4, 2015, 11:56 PM

No. Think he merely wanted to better understand why I felt/thought it was difficult. Often words serve no purpose but to act like the coffee table you stub your toe on in the dark, they get in the way of communication and understanding.

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 12:05 AM
Sometimes, there's difficulty in being assured of someone's age, say by sight alone. That and people do lie. That becomes an ardious task, to ensure you're in bounds and fair to play. Ergo, to me it'd be daunting, expending energy just expend more on a possible sex act. Sorry, just an introvert kind of follie I guess.

You're right. I've often backed off due to suspicion. I have the energy, time, to expend, investigating, feeling out. Remember, I'm a single man.

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 12:10 AM

ewwwwww; it's obvious to everyone you're a jealous piece of shit 'cause you can't get a good looking younger guy to have sex with you; jailbait is younger than the legal age, dumb shit ! And what made you presume that I "exclusively" like younger guys? Your know-it-all arrogance as usual & of course. I happen to have a widely aged range of men I've been with. Your problem is you can't get that miniscule cock of yours up.:rolleyes:

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 12:49 AM
You're right. I've often backed off due to suspicion. I have the energy, time, to expend, investigating, feeling out. Remember, I'm a single man.

Ja, I remember dis. That's one aspect of it as well. Lots of single guys either want a married guy all the more, or run the other way. This too factors in. I like single guys and don't mind commiting reasonably for them as a lover. Got enough love and well, think I've enough of the passion side too to share myself between the lover and my wife.

My wife has no desire to join, watch. She also may have no interest in a lover I choose. She and I have an interesting dynamic marriage. At times I think we're both too understanding and accepting, other times I think not enough so.

It's all balance, juggling, caring. And lovers need to understand as i've said before, not leaving or replacing her. I don't want to make a lover feel second fiddle, yet ... *sighs* it is what is. Damn cowboy's littering the place up with dead horses.

pole_smoker
Aug 5, 2015, 1:57 AM
ewwwwww; it's obvious to everyone you're a jealous piece of shit 'cause you can't get a good looking younger guy to have sex with you; jailbait is younger than the legal age, dumb shit ! And what made you presume that I "exclusively" like younger guys? Your know-it-all arrogance as usual & of course. I happen to have a widely aged range of men I've been with. Your problem is you can't get that miniscule cock of yours up.:rolleyes:
I'm not jealous of a closet queen like you from flyover country. :rolleyes:

LMAO I have a large cock, one that's larger than yours. But you do have trouble getting hard and staying hard, and you are probably just average. ;)

Whatever, you're a ped0 and into jailbait. It's obvious you are one of those creepy guys that pretty much exclusively likes younger men since you obsess over and drool over some random person on the internet who claims to be an 18 year old man from Spain who you have never seen any picture of. :rolleyes:

Sex with a young adult man is easy to get. I have no desire to have sex with anyone other than my husband as we are monogamous, and love each other which is something you have never experienced from anyone...which is pathetic and sad. ;) :smilies15

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 2:43 AM
I'm not jealous of a closet queen like you from flyover country. :rolleyes:

LMAO I have a large cock, one that's larger than yours. But you do have trouble getting hard and staying hard, and you are probably just average. ;)

Whatever, you're a ped0 and into jailbait. It's obvious you are one of those creepy guys that pretty much exclusively likes younger men since you obsess over and drool over some random person on the internet who claims to be an 18 year old man from Spain who you have never seen any picture of. :rolleyes:

Sex with a young adult man is easy to get. I have no desire to have sex with anyone other than my husband as we are monogamous, and love each other which is something you have never experienced from anyone...which is pathetic and sad. ;) :smilies15

If you had a large cock, you wouldn't be such a raving lunatic. :rolleyes:

You're the one that's obvious. :smilies15

Yeah, sex with a gl young guy is easy for a guy like me to get at times 'cause I'm gl as well and with a nice body. And damn good at how I perform.:impleased

I'm into loving life & sex; you're into hating & attacking anyone that has a life besides you.

Speaking of pics & what someone is really like, why not display some of you & your so-called-husband and your idyllic life? Because it's a sham that's why. :rolleyes: If you're so content with your imaginary " husband, " why do you spend so much time here trying to make life miserable for others? Because you're a sociopath, that's why. You're not real, neither is your pathetic excuse of a life.

silvio
Aug 5, 2015, 5:22 AM
use the ignore button, and don't pay attention to that sad troll, he is here only to annoy people, he must be a very sick and lonely looser, I feel sorry for people like him

irishbob
Aug 5, 2015, 12:00 PM
I go in a couple of hours with my married lady friend to meet the married bi-sexual couple. If everything goes well I will tell of my experiences tomorrow. I must admit I am a little tentative about tonight, but then when I think of what may take place, my lustful feelings take over. I hope and pray I get my first taste of cock and cum. Off now to have shower and get ready. Wish me luck.

pole_smoker
Aug 5, 2015, 1:21 PM
use the ignore button, and don't pay attention to that sad troll, he is here only to annoy people, he must be a very sick and lonely looser, I feel sorry for people like him
You're one of the trolls here. I am not sick or lonely, or a loser but you are all of these things. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

I am on this site because I am bisexual and so is my partner.

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 1:23 PM
... Because you're a sociopath, that's why. You're not real, neither is your pathetic excuse of a life.

Hey! Easy there. some of us whom can delve into being sociopaths may not desire the insult you heft upon pole, as it insults us as well. *grins* Don't make me give you the look. *chuckles*

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 1:24 PM

Don't even waste your sorrow, or pity on types like this. You're on par to ignore them. :)

tenni
Aug 5, 2015, 1:31 PM
I hope that Young enjoys his time with a lady and a gent.

A mentally ill troll post 3, 808 hateful condemning others posts in less than a year. A bisexual shares his hot memories of making love to a woman and a man.

pole_smoker
Aug 5, 2015, 1:41 PM
I hope that Young enjoys his time with a lady and a gent.

A mentally ill troll post 3, 808 hateful condemning others posts in less than a year. A bisexual shares his hot memories of making love to a woman and a man.
Why does this guy who claims he's 18 want some old dried up pussy from a puta that's cheating on her husband?

LMAO no I'm not mentally ill but you certainly are if you actually keep track of my posts like that, since you have done this before and you love to troll/stalk me. My posts are not "hateful or condemning" :rolleyes: they're truthful; but most people can't handle reality or the truth. ;) :smilies15

If you want to see someone that's mentally ill here's a good example:

Hey! Easy there. some of us whom can delve into being sociopaths may not desire the insult you heft upon pole, as it insults us as well.

pole_smoker
Aug 5, 2015, 1:48 PM
If you had a large cock, you wouldn't be such a raving lunatic. :rolleyes:

You're the one that's obvious. :smilies15

Yeah, sex with a gl young guy is easy for a guy like me to get at times 'cause I'm gl as well and with a nice body. And damn good at how I perform.:impleased

I'm into loving life & sex; you're into hating & attacking anyone that has a life besides you.

Speaking of pics & what someone is really like, why not display some of you & your so-called-husband and your idyllic life? Because it's a sham that's why. :rolleyes: If you're so content with your imaginary " husband, " why do you spend so much time here trying to make life miserable for others? Because you're a sociopath, that's why. You're not real, neither is your pathetic excuse of a life.
LMAO you don't know anything about me.

I happen to have a large dick but you'll never get a taste of it, or my husband's large penis either. ;)

No you're not good looking, are a shitty sex partner, and do not have a nice body. :rolleyes: get over yourself.

Yes your life revolves around sex and being a cum whore on Craigslist. :rolleyes: *yawn*

I do not hate anyone or attack anyone like you are doing to me right now, and like you do whenever I post...but you're the ultimate phony and hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Why would I post a picture of myself and my husband here when this site is full of trolls/haters like you who constantly stalk me, harass me, claim I'm lying when I post the truth, and who are severely mentally ill?

Even if I did post a picture of myself and my husband you and other haters/trolls would not believe that it was really us. :rolleyes:

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 4:28 PM
Why does this guy who claims he's 18 want some old dried up pussy from a puta that's cheating on her husband?

LMAO no I'm not mentally ill but you certainly are if you actually keep track of my posts like that, since you have done this before and you love to troll/stalk me. My posts are not "hateful or condemning" :rolleyes: they're truthful; but most people can't handle reality or the truth. ;) :smilies15

If you want to see someone that's mentally ill here's a good example:

Well, it's common knowledge that I'm not right, nor left. Truth be told a therapist I visit stated I'm likely the sanest insane person she has worked with. I just have interpersonal issues in dealing with stupidity of other people. Good example of that, if you're all gung ho for war/s, I consider you stupid. If you think politics solves things ... I could continue but will digress. No need to burden further.

I think your action here was kind of stupid too. Obviously, yes, I'm kind of nutty. I also have a sense of humor. Seems you've lost yours along the way. You thinking calling me nuts proves anything? Sure. The therapist tells me that they're not able to help because I'm too sane, yet still do have some mental and emotional difficulties. The rub for them is they're not able to label anything, to classify, ergo I'm beyond help. In a sense they tell me, I'm fine and normal, merely dancing to my own drummer.

So you proved what? Nothing, ergo I see your action as stupid. As is this, me telling you that.

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 5:01 PM
Void, he's the one beyond help. He's an incorrigible coward, hiding in that blessing of internet anonymity which we all enjoy but which he abuses. He'll always try to twist & distort whatever anyone says to him.

tenni
Aug 5, 2015, 5:11 PM
Why would poly post a photo of himself with his husband?
To show how out and proud he is to be out of the closet instead of hiding like he accuses others of doing. He condemns others but hides behind a fictitious husband that he won't even share his first name. Some out of the closet man he is NOT.

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 5:52 PM
Why would poly post a photo of himself with his husband?
To show how out and proud he is to be out of the closet instead of hiding like he accuses others of doing. He condemns others but hides behind a fictitious husband that he won't even share his first name. Some out of the closet man he is NOT.

And how about how he constantly twists the situation, trying to make himself appear as the victim? If he feels so surrounded by haters/trolls always after him, why is he even here? :rolleyes: He's a complete nut case who never makes any sense.

darkeyes
Aug 5, 2015, 7:58 PM
Some young people like older. I was one.. still do like older.. like me own peer group and younger too.. ladies and gels only, sorry boys, but that's how it goes, hey? What does it matter, this thing called age? What matters is we care, and we do not hurt...that we treat with respect. My taste in women is quite eclectic, but dimwit, it does not involve breaking the law or the trust placed in me at work for the secondary education of girls up to and including the age of 18.. I may occasionally sleep with a girl of 18 (and have not that long ago).. but not one who is a pupil at my place of work.. I do not do with ne under age girl, or girls in my charge who are of age the kind of things I allowed to be done to me at age 15...

I am much older than 15 now.. I see the world of sex the same yet somehow differently. I accept I wasn't as mature as I believed myself to be, yet am convinced at 15 I was more mature than many who were some years older.. an arrogance possibly, but it is what I believed and still do believe... we all mature physically, mentally and sexually at different speeds.. nations have arbitrary age of consent laws because we do not have the ability to have a law which would be more specific to each individual. Some countries try to make allowance for that but very clumsily and it is often as bad for people than if they hadn't bothered.

I am not perfect.. none of us are.. except u maybe, Poley dear.. it must be so boring to be so right all the time about we poor flawed folk...

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 9:15 PM
I think we're on the same page here, Dark.

darkeyes
Aug 5, 2015, 9:26 PM
I know.. u may tend 2 put things quite basically but so? No skin of my nose even if that baseness isn't how I would be.. because a person is sometimes a bit uncouth doesn't mean they dont care for or have respect for those they like and love..:impleased

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 9:33 PM
I know.. u may tend 2 put things quite basically but so? No skin of my nose even if that baseness isn't how I would be.. because a person is sometimes a bit uncouth doesn't mean they dont care for or have respect for those they like and love..:impleased

:confused: Is this directed at me, Dark? If so, I don't understand it.:eek2:

darkeyes
Aug 5, 2015, 9:42 PM
It is directed at u. But I dont mean it nastily... just that being a guy u r a tadge more cooth than am I... that isn't an insult, just that men tend 2 b more base than women. An acceptance of the difference between our genders and how we use language.. it is meant as an acceptance of reality of how u see the world.

..and will u call me by my name? Please?

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 9:48 PM
Void, he's the one beyond help. He's an incorrigible coward, hiding in that blessing of internet anonymity which we all enjoy but which he abuses. He'll always try to twist & distort whatever anyone says to him.

All this might be. Not saying it is, or isn't.

Please follow my logos here. I'm becoming more simple as I age. Everyone inherently deserves being loved. If I'm sounding like elian, well, maybe it's because he and I meshed well on a lot of thoughts.

At any given, even if it is all as you write, they still deserve love. For me that entails hope, seeing the good of a person. I can not like how a person acts, yet still love a person. Gee, thanks mom. *chuckles* And people can act really stupid. Yes, at times myself included.

Apologies if it seems of late I have been foisting my own moral and ethical compass on others here. I am no one to judge anyone except the guy I see in the mirror every morning. What I have tried doing is closing, ceasing the bickering. That for me is repulsive and detracting of what I feel this site is about. That's the crucible though, the site may or may not be about what I think it is.

"You open the door, you go outside ... there you are." -- Chico

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 10:11 PM
It is directed at u. But I dont mean it nastily... just that being a guy u r a tadge more cooth than am I... that isn't an insult, just that men tend 2 b more base than women. An acceptance of the difference between our genders and how we use language.. it is meant as an acceptance of reality of how u see the world.

..and will u call me by my name? Please?

Ok, but I really don't understand what you mean by "base." I tend to be direct, straightforward, if that's what it means. Sometimes I have to consciously restrain myself & exercise more tact. I can't imagine what I might have said that rubbed you the wrong way in the slightest. You can point it out if I did. I'll definitely address it.

Ok, I'll call you Fran if that's your preference. I just happen to like your username. It's just part of your mystique & colorful personality.

I'm very fond of you, Fran. Been having fun with you just like the summer of 2011. :)

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 10:20 PM
Ok, but I really don't understand what you mean by "base." I tend to be direct, straightforward, if that's what it means. Sometimes I have to consciously restrain myself & exercise more tact. I can't imagine what I might have said that rubbed you the wrong way in the slightest. You can point it out if I did. I'll definitely address it.

Ok, I'll call you Fran if that's your preference. I just happen to like your username. It's just part of your mystique & colorful personality.

I'm very fond of you, Fran. Been having fun with you just like the summer of 2011. :)

* tries restraining the inner wise cracker ... fails* You'll dress it in wot, a kilt?

Sorry. * toddles on fussing at self "Bad Ben, really bad, go lock yourself up in a closet Ben. Oh yes Ben, then I can go yippie when I come oot it like everyone else." *

pepperjack
Aug 5, 2015, 10:34 PM
:confused:....:wacko:

void()
Aug 5, 2015, 10:37 PM
:confused:....:wacko:

Yes, I admit. I was being goofy. Could not resist low hanging fruit. Oh damn.

* ties his fingers up *

darkeyes
Aug 6, 2015, 7:54 AM

I can see we may b in for yet another misunderstanding... I refer to the taking of a more basic approach when discussing issues of sex. Am I referring to the base (lack of morality) level? Yes and no... I do not think u immoral and serpently not ignoble, but use the word base as used in the common parlance of the (Scottish and British) street and between friends rather than the strict meanings of the Oxford English Dictionary (or Webster) to describe a more graphic approach to life. The direct and str8forward, is part of it... refreshingly honest and str8forward 2..

O... u like my nic... ok... call me wot u like..:) Fran on me birfday, Xmas day and New Year's day tho...;)

Fond of u too even if u r tadge base!:impleased:love87:

void()
Aug 6, 2015, 8:22 AM
* often calls Fran, ... Fran, or at times mutters something about yon daffy geordie what twaddles on and on aboot naught wat makes better spread Vegemite or Marmite *

irishbob
Aug 6, 2015, 9:41 AM
Well guys!!! Can I be permitted to tell of my experience last night. Sorry to break the train of thought in the thread up to now. But I did promise.
My lady friend who is called Patricia and I arrived at the bar at around 7:00pm last night. When we got out of the car and walking to the door of the bar, we were called by a couple who had just got out of their car. They asked if we were Robert and Patricia. We said yes and they said they thought so by the age difference in us. [That did my morale good].
We went in and sat having a drink. The discussion of why we were there didn't arise until about one hour had passed. We were telling each other about ourselves, background, education, employment etc. Then the discussion moved into the sexual.
Patricia and I were as honest as we could be telling them that we were very bi curious and wanted to fulfill those long desires we both had. The couple Robin and Ann told us that they had been active as a married couple in bi-sexual activities with many other bi married couples. They told us that they only had sex with couples.
Then the big question was asked of Patricia and I. "Do we appeal to you sexually". Robin said that he being 57 and Ann 49, that they found us very sexually attractive. They said they would leave us for a few minutes and go outside to finish their drinks to enable us to discuss freely our response.
Patricia and I agreed that we were very excited at the probability of exploring our bi-sexuality with this couple.
When they came back we told them of how we felt. There was silence for about ten seconds and I feared the worst. But Robin said they felt the same way. Then they asked us would we like to come to their apartment. We agreed without hesitation.
Robin said that nothing will be rushed, but we will take our time to fully explore our bi-sexuality. That put me at ease.
[Patricia told me later that she was pleased by that].
Robin was a normal bloke, about 5ft 10 inches, slightly overweight, with lovely grey hair. well groomed. Ann was about 5ft 6inches, blonde hair, attractively dressed in a soft, loose dress, with high-heel shoes. Nicely made-up.
we followed them in our car. Their apartment was beautifully furnished.
Robin then spoke and said that the "girls2 would separate from the "boys". Patricia and Ann went into a separate bedroom to us men.
When Robin and I were on our own he suggested in a soft voice that we completely undress, which we did. At this stage I was shaking. Whether with fear or anticipation, I am not sure. I stood facing him naked and he took me in his arms and began kissing me on the lips ever so softly. my first kiss from a man. It then began to excite me and my cock responded until it was fully erect and rampant. His hands began to fondle me and his tongue was roaming around my mouth. I remember lying back in his arms with my head as far back as I could get it, enjoying everything he was doing to me.
Next he turned me around until my back was up against his chest. One of his fingers was playing with my ass-hole. He asked me if it was nice. I only nodded. I was breathing heavily by now, then his hand went between my legs and began caressing my balls and cock. I started at this point to groan and grunt. This was the most fantastic feeling I had ever had in my life. The sexy feelings were just surging through me and it wasn't long until I thought, this guy can do whatever he wants with me if this is the affect he has on my body.
He slowly guide me over to the bed. We lay there exploring each other's body. I was getting quite confident now and wanted to see how I could excite him. I remember him whispering something in my ear like, "your youthful body is driving me sex mad".
We lay ther, legs entwined. hands everywhere, tongues exploring each other's mouth. If this is bi-sexuality, I can't get enough were my thoughts. I don't want this to stop.
he then asked me later if I had ever sucked a cock. I said no. He asked would I like to, I said yes please. He then lay down on his back and took my head towards his cock and said, "give it a lovely soft, gentle suck". I put my lips to it and then opened my mouth and took a cock into it for my very first time. He then gently began raising and lowering his hips making his cock fuck my mouth. That's the best I can describe it. I kept sucking and sucking and eventually both of us were groaning with pleasure. Then he put me down on my back and straddled me, lying right down my body and took my cock in his mouth. My first time having my cock sucked. I was getting to the point of no return at this, when he said that we both get up. We stood and he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I did and this time he fucked my mouth a lot more quickly. I rmember looking up as I sucked and honestly his face was contorted with what must have been lust. Then he shouted, "I am fucking cumming. I am fucking cumming in your young mouth". Then I felt liquid , warm and smooth begin to fill my mouth as he shouted "fuck" many times.
I just swallowed naturally what was in my mouth. It was his cum.
A few minutes later he asked if I had ever fucked a man. Of course I hadn't. and said so.
He got me to lie on the bed. My cock was as hard as could be sticking up vertically. Facing me he lowered himself down on my cock. He must have been pre-prepared because it just eased in. It was sure different to a woman's cunt. It was so tight and smooth in there, but gave me depraved feelings. I couldn't believe that at last I was fucking a man or rather he was fucking himself with my cock. He was stroking up and down and then I was meeting him stroke for stroke. The passion in me was explosive, I could feel the cum mounting in my groin. I couldn't contain myself and shot my cum up into his cunt while screaming obscenities. That is something I had not done before. It must have been the depravity and filthiness of it all that made me cum with those expletives. I lay back on the bed totally exhausted. He pulled himself away and put his mouth down and sucked all my cum off it.
Fuck me! What an introduction to bi-sex. Now it is the next day I can truthfully say that I want and need more.
We went into the main room awaiting the women and I was surprised to hear the screams coming from their bedroom.
When they came out they were kissing each other with arms around each other. They got on just as good as us men.
Before leaving Robin asked if I would like to suck many other cocks. That surprised me. I nodded. he has agreed tomorrow night to take me to a gay bar where there is a room for men to have sexual pleasures together. he said I will probably get plenty of cock sucking there. I can't wait.
This has been a tremendous thrilling experience for me. It is better that anything I have imagined. The pleasures that surged through my brain and body are just indescribable. I can't find word s to tell you what it was like. It was explosive stuff. And I woke this morning in bed and thinking about it, I had to wank myself off, the memory was so filthy.
Patricia told me on the way home that she had a great time and has found her ultimate sexual preference. She loved her sex with a woman for the first time. She told me all about the fingering, licking, sucking, and use of vibrators, toys, which she said drove her mad.
Robin and Ann want us to come to their apartment at least once a month, maybe more. Next time he wants to introduce me to having myself fucked.
They also said that if we liked they would arrange some time for other bi-couples to join us.
Guys, I am glad that I wrote this when fresh in my mind. It hopefully gives you the true report of my first sexual introduction to bi-sexuality. There is so much more to cum and I will tell of it from time to time.
Hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed experiencing it, and the lovely pleasures it gave me.
I think I am addicted already.
Robert

darkeyes
Aug 6, 2015, 11:04 AM
* often calls Fran, ... Fran, or at times mutters something about yon daffy geordie what twaddles on and on aboot naught wat makes better spread Vegemite or Marmite *
Me dad didn't mind vegemite.. me auntie brought him some back as a pressie from ur part of the world..but the ole bugger adored Marmite (UK stuff not Oz stuff wich he sed is like eating rabbit dung on his toast or crackers..actually fair description of the British stuff 2 b honest.) Pop offered us vegemite on water biscuits.. colour of and grimace on our faces wos enuff 2 tell him we decline.. so it dusn't matta 2 me wich is the better spread cos neither is goin ne wer near me face:eek2:.. and I luff me kids so will always spare them the ghastliness of the stuff..

itsnormy
Aug 6, 2015, 2:32 PM
You have to forgive pole smoker. Under the ADA, American with Disability Act, we have to accept the mentally ill as well as competent person, and treat them on an equal level So just go to the header and block him is he remains as obnoxious as ever.

pepperjack
Aug 6, 2015, 4:12 PM
That's a pretty intense first time encounter, Young. And I've got to concur with some of the others on here that you definitely come across as older than 18 in the way that you write and express yourself.

irishbob
Aug 6, 2015, 4:19 PM
That's a pretty intense first time encounter, Young. And I've got to concur with some of the others on here that you definitely come across as older than 18 in the way that you write and express yourself.

Well I am 18 and will be 19 in a short time. I can't prove that, which annoys me, but it is true. In October I go to university in Madrid to study Pure and Applied Mathematics. I am sorry if you do not believe me.

pepperjack
Aug 6, 2015, 4:30 PM
I didn't say I didn't believe you. Others on here have called you mature for your age which I just agreed with. You just don't come across as a typical 18 yo. I'm usually mistaken for being younger than I actually am, but that's because of my appearance, not a maturity issue. So, my mental picture of you is of a very physically attractive young guy who's mature beyond his years and must also be pretty smart considering your educational pursuits. Why aren't you playing Annika's countdown game then? ;)

pole_smoker
Aug 6, 2015, 4:33 PM
You have to forgive pole smoker. Under the ADA, American with Disability Act, we have to accept the mentally ill as well as competent person, and treat them on an equal level So just go to the header and block him is he remains as obnoxious as ever.
Nope I'm not mentally ill at all.

However you, and other trolls/haters here certainly are. :rolleyes:

void()
Aug 6, 2015, 6:33 PM
Me dad didn't mind vegemite.. me auntie brought him some back as a pressie from ur part of the world..but the ole bugger adored Marmite (UK stuff not Oz stuff wich he sed is like eating rabbit dung on his toast or crackers..actually fair description of the British stuff 2 b honest.) Pop offered us vegemite on water biscuits.. colour of and grimace on our faces wos enuff 2 tell him we decline.. so it dusn't matta 2 me wich is the better spread cos neither is goin ne wer near me face:eek2:.. and I luff me kids so will always spare them the ghastliness of the stuff..

*ROLFMAO!*

See, I knew you didn't care either way for you ate neither. Also knew you'd explain the difference. :)

And yes it's important. The Vogons have showed up asking me Inquisitor style questions, the prize, move Earth or demolish it so as to let some intergalactic highway be made. * ponders the next question, "do fish like tickled while sleeping?" *

sysper
Aug 6, 2015, 8:56 PM
yes i did enjoy reading ur story....i'm so happy for u!!!! so glad u found a new pleasure in life. also gotta admit i'm a little jealous but hopefully not for long lol. just 1 thing i would warn u against going to clubs to meet anonymous men. u don't know where there coming from. please be carefull & practice safe sex! otherwise go out & enjoy sex with the people u like! :)

void()
Aug 6, 2015, 9:28 PM
go out & enjoy sex with the people u like! :)

Oh really? Is that your answer for everything? Think well before answer. There may be some wild fanatical terrorist looming around. You know those kind always abhor such answers, as the one you post above.

-----

Joking with you, although I do wonder if that is your universal answer to everything.

sysper
Aug 6, 2015, 11:12 PM
i think i get what ur aiming at.......about all i can say is i don't mean literally everybody that fits that description. although we should avoid giving into irrational fear we have to be reasonable, fair, ethical, etc. as far as this being my universal answer to everything, i like it. in general there isn't enough of it going on in this world or at least we could stand to have more, for me personally it's my way of saying i'm looking for the freedom to do this & the willing to do this with :) so far i'm having problems with the last part, but i keep my eyes open. so much pent up in me :banghead:

pepperjack
Aug 6, 2015, 11:56 PM
Damn, you are struggling & conflicted, dude. :shades: What's the serious barrier preventing you? " He who hesitates is lost ? "

sysper
Aug 7, 2015, 12:00 AM
wish i knew lol it's part of my journey

pepperjack
Aug 7, 2015, 12:13 AM
I think you do & I don't mean that in an unkind way. Your journey has brought you to this site as well as at least one other. It's like you're at the threshold.....

void()
Aug 7, 2015, 12:18 AM
i think i get what ur aiming at.......about all i can say is i don't mean literally everybody that fits that description. although we should avoid giving into irrational fear we have to be reasonable, fair, ethical, etc. as far as this being my universal answer to everything, i like it. in general there isn't enough of it going on in this world or at least we could stand to have more, for me personally it's my way of saying i'm looking for the freedom to do this & the willing to do this with :) so far i'm having problems with the last part, but i keep my eyes open. so much pent up in me :banghead:

Probably not surprising to you that I understand.

I do hope they soon manufacture fucking pants. There's a bit of joke in my family. My sister in law one day exclaimed, "damn, these fucking pants are killing me".

Me and my younger brother stepped back, watched her. She accused us of being perverted. We both responded that although we may be, we were not directing it at her. We were waiting until her fucking pants came off so we could fight over who wore them first. We asked her where she bought fucking pants.

Can you imagine global peace through fucking pants? Everyone could have three pair free. We could have an international orgy. All fucking pants would be unisex and designed be fucking pants suited to whatever the wearer desired at that moment.

No shame to admit you need to find a way clear for yourself. It is as you say, your journey. Some of us did not need to go so far, or were already there. And some of us in that boat act idiots enough to blame others who aren't there as well. Un/Fortunately I am not the kind to act so idiotic over such things.

I may be easy, yet remain a gentleman. That confuses people. If you ask, some may tell you I prefer people confused. ;)

void()
Aug 7, 2015, 12:24 AM
I think you do & I don't mean that in an unkind way. Your journey has brought you to this site as well as at least one other. It's like you're at the threshold.....

* recalling lines from a recent movie series * "Take me over the threshold, cross me over to Necroverse!" *chants*

That darn Vin Diesel and those movies. Let's you and me go abd .. erm, see him and maybe offer him a lift somewhere. Think we three could get on rather well. Or you not into all that beefcake type?

pepperjack
Aug 7, 2015, 12:36 AM
* recalling lines from a recent movie series * "Take me over the threshold, cross me over to Necroverse!" *chants*

That darn Vin Diesel and those movies. Let's you and me go abd .. erm, see him and maybe offer him a lift somewhere. Think we three could get on rather well. Or you not into all that beefcake type?

Absolutely love the beefcake type. Early Van Damme movies? mmmm....mmmm...mmmm ;)

void()
Aug 7, 2015, 12:42 AM
Absolutely love the beefcake type. Early Van Damme movies? mmmm....mmmm...mmmm ;)

Ooooh. Ahhhh.

I just did not ever care for his personality. Tough thing, you cannot put a bag over that and screw him anyway. Oops, I was crass and possibly vulgar. I will go seek atonement from George Carlin.

irishbob
Aug 7, 2015, 6:46 AM
I didn't say I didn't believe you. Others on here have called you mature for your age which I just agreed with. You just don't come across as a typical 18 yo. I'm usually mistaken for being younger than I actually am, but that's because of my appearance, not a maturity issue. So, my mental picture of you is of a very physically attractive young guy who's mature beyond his years and must also be pretty smart considering your educational pursuits. Why aren't you playing Annika's countdown game then? ;)

Sorry, but never heard of Annika's countdown game. To be honest I take mathematics very seriously hoping I can go on to get a master's in Quantum Physics. But enough about me. I apologise to you if I misinterpreted your comments. Sorry!

irishbob
Aug 7, 2015, 6:49 AM
yes i did enjoy reading ur story....i'm so happy for u!!!! so glad u found a new pleasure in life. also gotta admit i'm a little jealous but hopefully not for long lol. just 1 thing i would warn u against going to clubs to meet anonymous men. u don't know where there coming from. please be carefull & practice safe sex! otherwise go out & enjoy sex with the people u like! :)

I very much appreciate your advice and will take it on board. Thank you.

darkeyes
Aug 7, 2015, 7:48 AM
Sorry, but never heard of Annika's countdown game. To be honest I take mathematics very seriously hoping I can go on to get a master's in Quantum Physics. But enough about me. I apologise to you if I misinterpreted your comments. Sorry!
I very much doubt u will need any kind of degree 2 play Annika's game!;)

void()
Aug 7, 2015, 8:14 AM
I very much doubt u will need any kind of degree 2 play Annika's game!;)

Maybe a degree of being human, having a pulse. *chuckles*

irishbob
Aug 8, 2015, 8:04 AM
First, I want to take this opportunity to thank Pole_Smoker for advising me about "Craig's List". It proved very successful as we got a favourable response within 48 hours. So I have to admit that I owe Pole_Smoker a massive thank you for pointing me in the right direction. At this moment it looks good with the bi married couple which my lady friend Patricia and I have met.

Last night the husband of the couple, Robin, took me out to meet some of his gay friends. Earlier he suggested, that I do not wear pants underneath my shorts.
He picked me up in his car about 9:30pm and drove further up the coast. As he was driving he put his hand across and unzipped my shorts. It was so sexy and filthy to feel his hand groping my cock and balls as we drove along. I just lay back on the seat with my eyes closed enjoying every thrill he gave me. Again this was a first for me.
When we arrived at the bar, it was evident that he was well known and he politely introduced me to a number of his friends.
We sat and had a drink. One of his friends sat on the other side of me at the bar. He talked with me, eventually asking if I was gay.
I told him I was bi, but still exploring this side of my sexuality. The conversation got real sexy after that and it wasn't long until my zip was pulled down and this man's hand inside groping me. The feelings were immense, dirty, exciting. Robin who brought me and who was sitting on the other side of me eventually left for some reason, and he was replaced by another of his friends. The two of these men were now groping me with their hands. One of them did something which I would never have considered sexual, he gently rubbed his finger over each of my nipples. The feelings from that went straight to my cock. What a lovely surprise for me.
I don't know how long they were groping me, but they then asked if I would like to go to a darker room with them. I got the feeling this had been all pre-arranged. So in we went and at first it was difficult to see. But then I saw Robin who brought me sitting there on his own with a drink. Next I was being kissed and groped at the same time. My shorts lowered to the floor and four hands all around my cock and ass. It had me basically delirious with passion and I didn't want it to stop.
Next they had their cocks out and asked me to stroke them. They were big, hard and yet rather soft, but really exciting to feel.
I gently wanked them and then they asked if I would like to suck them. This was not something being forced on me, they were treating me with much respect. I felt relaxed and comfortable with them. So I took one cock in my mouth and sucked as best I knew how. He started to gently "fuck" my mouth. His cock was hitting the back of my throat each time. After some time he suddenly said something to the effect, "I am going to fucking cum". I waited and then his cum filled my mouth. As he was cumming he was grunting "fuck", "fuck" quite a few times. I admit that I enjoyed the taste and the feeling of the cum in my mouth. It is a fantastic feeling. I just swallowed it.
Last night, another five much older men, all friends of Robin, had me suck their cocks and each shot their cum into my mouth. I swallowed each one. Do you know something, lying in bed when I got home, I thought I will become addicted to this.
Maybe some of you more experienced guys could tell me if this can happen.
Robin came across at the end and said he wanted to suck me until I cum in his mouth, which he did. Two other men were caressing all over my body as he sucked me. It was an experience I shall never forget. Even though I believe it was all pre-arranged, it was the depraved feelings they gave me which have left me lusting for more.
Robin is picking me up next Wednesday to go back to the bar. I enjoyed it so much I couldn't refuse.
Patricia and I have made arrangements to be with Robin and Ann again at their apartment on Tuesday 18 August.
Robin told me that he and Ann want to take things a little further.

Guys, I don't want to waste time on here telling of my introduction to the sexual delights of bi-sex, which I am slowly, maybe quickly experiencing, if you are not interested in reading about them. Please, please let me know.
Is this thread the right place for me to tell of my experience? Again please advise.

Boats
Aug 8, 2015, 8:51 AM
Good story, keep them CUMING

tenni
Aug 8, 2015, 9:37 AM
Young
You seem naive. I think that you are being used but you are enjoying it for now. It is an adventure.

Country Guy
Aug 8, 2015, 10:07 AM
I've always been attracted to intelligent people. So a young bisexual physicist with a kinky girl friend would be a dream cum true.

physics gives me a hadron

sysper
Aug 8, 2015, 11:40 AM
i think this is the right place to share ur new experiances, feelings, etc. u better believe i will be writing about my 1st experiance with a guy here, to share my happiness. plus i will probably be more confused than i am now so i will need ur guy's support lol.

void()
Aug 8, 2015, 11:58 AM
* waits for his monitor to materialize again * Think that story melted it. :) Thank you for sharing. Please continue if desire so. :)

void()
Aug 8, 2015, 11:59 AM
i think this is the right place to share ur new experiances, feelings, etc. u better believe i will be writing about my 1st experiance with a guy here, to share my happiness. plus i will probably be more confused than i am now so i will need ur guy's support lol.

Got a cure for confusion over here. ;)

paulecir
Aug 8, 2015, 12:16 PM
Lets get to know each other. You can read my Profile, I am of the pinstripe type and also very horny and wanting to please a young lad such as yourself. You have to be intelligent and educated, and enjoying the better things in life. Non smoking of course, d/d free as I am. I am married so that may interfere with your criteria for a lover. I am into French kissing (chemistry being there) love to suck sensitive nipples and your throbbing cock, then that delicious legs over shoulders entry to massage your g spot and make you cum over and over. Love the young being able to cum several times. Please write on way or the other. I use my wife's email because of recently being hacked and had to close. I am nanabeth34 and at yh. thanks geo

sysper
Aug 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
Got a cure for confusion over here. ;)
appreciate it....but also looking for a cure for m-m virginity :cutelaugh

void()
Aug 8, 2015, 12:31 PM
appreciate it....but also looking for a cure for m-m virginity :cutelaugh

Same cure for both. ;)

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 8, 2015, 5:38 PM

:) Groan....

pepperjack
Aug 9, 2015, 5:02 PM
Your second story aroused me .You seem to be adapting to m/m sex very quickly, completely giving yourself up to it 100%.

irishbob
Aug 10, 2015, 7:27 AM
Young
You seem naive. I think that you are being used but you are enjoying it for now. It is an adventure.

You may be absolutely correct, but I have to admit that I really enjoyed it and it gave me wonderful satisfaction sucking other men's cocks.
I have to admit that if I am being used, then I wouldn't mind more of it.

irishbob
Aug 10, 2015, 7:28 AM
I've always been attracted to intelligent people. So a young bisexual physicist with a kinky girl friend would be a dream cum true.

You brought a smile to my face with that eloquent post. Thanks.

irishbob
Aug 10, 2015, 7:30 AM

I will be looking forward so much to reading of your experience. Don't be long before you post it. Can't wait.

irishbob
Aug 10, 2015, 7:38 AM
Your second story aroused me .You seem to be adapting to m/m sex very quickly, completely giving yourself up to it 100%.

Thank you! After waiting for such a long time to get sucking men's cocks, I am delighted to give myself to it 100%. It was a very satisfying experience and after the first cock I sucked and swallowed, I just wanted more and more. If this is what bi-sexuality brings me, then I will be a happy person. But I have to say that Robin and I told me that they have so much more to introduce me to, provided I am willing to go along with them. Can I take this opportunity to thank you Pepperjack for your support on this site.

irishbob
Aug 10, 2015, 7:44 AM
Guys!!!
I will post my experience of next Wednesday night after I have been back to the bar with Robin. By the way, he seems to be somewhat protective of me. I hope he doesn't get the impression he owns me. I will be on my guard.
After that I will post of the goings-on at Robin and Ann's apartment on Tues. 18th August, when Patricia and I go back for more sexy activities.

sysper
Aug 10, 2015, 8:42 PM
could mean he's possesive of u, but i tend to think he's just looking out for u. i know if i was with an 18 yo who' s starting out, my instinct would be to lookout for them & make sure they don't get hurt. but do tell us of ur adventures next wednesday. i like to hear how ur progressing plus i should take notes for my own exploration. by the way i have absolutely nothing planned so who knows when i will have my 1st experiance. still hopefull :)

pole_smoker
Aug 10, 2015, 11:45 PM
Guys!!!
I will post my experience of next Wednesday night after I have been back to the bar with Robin. By the way, he seems to be somewhat protective of me. I hope he doesn't get the impression he owns me. I will be on my guard.
After that I will post of the goings-on at Robin and Ann's apartment on Tues. 18th August, when Patricia and I go back for more sexy activities.
It does sound like he's possessive of you. Watch out! This is not a good thing at all, especially in a bar. Just go and sleep and hook up with whatever men you want since it's not like you're married to him or the woman.

irishbob
Aug 11, 2015, 6:36 AM
It does sound like he's possessive of you. Watch out! This is not a good thing at all, especially in a bar. Just go and sleep and hook up with whatever men you want since it's not like you're married to him or the woman.

Thanks for that positive advice. I will certainly take it on board. I certainly will begin to spread my body around , taking the utmost precaution.
I would love to go through life with as many bi-married partners and bi single men as possible. But I like your two words, "Watch out"!

irishbob
Aug 26, 2015, 11:17 AM
Sorry for the delay in telling of my visit back to Robin and Ann's apartment last week.
Patricia and I arrived with just our casual clothing, but when we went inside Ann was sitting only dressed in her negligee and high-heel shoes.
Robin was sitting in just a pair of shorts. Ann motioned to me to sit down beside her which I did. Lovely glasses of chilled white wine were passed around. Patricia was sitting on the floor with Robin and they were already caressing each other. Ann took my hand and placed it on her tits over her negligee. What a fantastic sexy feeling that was. She went straight to my cock through my shorts. I had no underpants on as Robin had told me a few weeks earlier never to wear them when I went out for sex fun. She opened the fly of them and exposed my cock. My hand went inside to feel the flesh of her tits. Then she was kissing me. God, my head was in a sexual spin by now.
I don't know what the other two got up to as I was so engrossed in the increasing sexual thrills I was experiencing with Ann. Before long we were both naked and she lay back with her legs opened. "Go on, fuck me"! So I immediately got my cock into her cunt and started slowly fucking her. Next I felt something wet at my ass-hole and it was Patricia sucking on it. That was a massive awakening to me as I had not experienced that from a woman before. I can't remember all the little details of what went on after that, but Ann asked me to fuck her doggy-style. While I was fucking her, her husband must have got down underneath her because as my cock came out in the backward stroke, he took it into his mouth and I fucked his mouth for a few strokes. Then my cock went back into Ann. This alternated for a little while. Then for some reason the fucking stopped. I lay on my back and Patricia sucked on my cock while Ann sucked Patricia's cunt.
Then Ann asked me, "Have you ever been fucked?" I shook my head and was a little nervous at this stage. She asked if I would like to try it. On reflection, she was setting me up for her husband Robin. I said ok, but please be very gentle with me. She said she would ensure it was as gentle as possible. She then said that she would prepare me. She got some cold lubrication and began to massage it into my ass and ass-hole. While she was doing this Patricia was giving me the most beautiful kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue. It wasn't long until I was in a sexual frenzy with the fantastic feelings I was getting. She said she would insert a finger and it was a lovely feeling. She pushed it in and out for a short time. Then said I am going to put two fingers in. This was a little uncomfortable at first, but I soon got used to it and it began feeling good. With her fingers fucking me and Patricia kissing me and fondling my cock, I was getting beyond caring what happened next.
Ann then told me to get on all fours, which I did. She then said I was about to get my first cock up me. She would slowly push me back on to Robin's cock. She pushed me back ever so gently and I felt the pressure mounting against my ass-hole. Then it suddenly went in, ever so slowly, but the pain was great. I screamed and she stopped pushing me back on to it. We were positioned like this for a few minutes, then she said that we would go a little further. My god it was tight, it had my hole spread like never before and still some pain. A few more minutes and she pushed me forward and out came Robin's cock. "Take it easy and we will try again", she said. So we went through the same procedure a few more times until his cock was going up into me with little or no pain. Then she must have handed me over to her husband to give me my first full fuck.
I have to admit he was ever so gentle with me, taking very slow, but lengthy strokes. It was beginning to feel really good. Then my brain went into overdrive. I am being fucked by a man for the first time!!! God, I always wanted this and now it is happening. The feelings and the filthy thoughts I was getting were driving me insane with lust and depravity. Every stroke was turning me on even more.
Then I felt a mouth on my cock. It was my friend Patricia, sucking my cock at the same time I was being fucked. But for some reason I couldn't get my cock hard enough. It just seemed impossible with a cock up me. I can't understand why.
It must have taken about 10 - 15 minutes until Robin came up me. He started to curse and swear that his was the first cock to fuck me and cum up me. To be truthful, I could only feel the thrusts of his cock and the twitches of it as he cum up me. I never felt the cum shoot into me. It was only when he withdrew his cock that I felt the trickle of cum oozing out.
I was more that exhausted. I lay and watched Ann and Patricia have lesbian sex together and loved their screams of orgasm. That really turned me on until I had a rampant cock. Ann then sucked me off, swallowing my cum.
It was a great night. I have lost my virginity. The more I think of that night and the thrills experienced, the more I want.
We have agreed to meet again in two weeks.
as we were leaving and Ann kissed me, she whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been dressed as a girl"? I looked at her with a quizzical look and she just smiled and said, "You'll love it, you are that type of guy".
I don't know what to really expect, but hope it is as thrilling as my first time being fucked. I know one thing, it will not be my last time.
Will post my next experience later.
Guy's give me your comments please. I know I am being used, but it is such a sexy feeling having men and women use my body for their sexual desires. I really need to know if you recommend me continuing with this scenario. Thanks for taking the time to read.

pole_smoker
Aug 26, 2015, 3:16 PM
Sorry for the delay in telling of my visit back to Robin and Ann's apartment last week.
Patricia and I arrived with just our casual clothing, but when we went inside Ann was sitting only dressed in her negligee and high-heel shoes.
Robin was sitting in just a pair of shorts. Ann motioned to me to sit down beside her which I did. Lovely glasses of chilled white wine were passed around. Patricia was sitting on the floor with Robin and they were already caressing each other. Ann took my hand and placed it on her tits over her negligee. What a fantastic sexy feeling that was. She went straight to my cock through my shorts. I had no underpants on as Robin had told me a few weeks earlier never to wear them when I went out for sex fun. She opened the fly of them and exposed my cock. My hand went inside to feel the flesh of her tits. Then she was kissing me. God, my head was in a sexual spin by now.
I don't know what the other two got up to as I was so engrossed in the increasing sexual thrills I was experiencing with Ann. Before long we were both naked and she lay back with her legs opened. "Go on, fuck me"! So I immediately got my cock into her cunt and started slowly fucking her. Next I felt something wet at my ass-hole and it was Patricia sucking on it. That was a massive awakening to me as I had not experienced that from a woman before. I can't remember all the little details of what went on after that, but Ann asked me to fuck her doggy-style. While I was fucking her, her husband must have got down underneath her because as my cock came out in the backward stroke, he took it into his mouth and I fucked his mouth for a few strokes. Then my cock went back into Ann. This alternated for a little while. Then for some reason the fucking stopped. I lay on my back and Patricia sucked on my cock while Ann sucked Patricia's cunt.
Then Ann asked me, "Have you ever been fucked?" I shook my head and was a little nervous at this stage. She asked if I would like to try it. On reflection, she was setting me up for her husband Robin. I said ok, but please be very gentle with me. She said she would ensure it was as gentle as possible. She then said that she would prepare me. She got some cold lubrication and began to massage it into my ass and ass-hole. While she was doing this Patricia was giving me the most beautiful kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue. It wasn't long until I was in a sexual frenzy with the fantastic feelings I was getting. She said she would insert a finger and it was a lovely feeling. She pushed it in and out for a short time. Then said I am going to put two fingers in. This was a little uncomfortable at first, but I soon got used to it and it began feeling good. With her fingers fucking me and Patricia kissing me and fondling my cock, I was getting beyond caring what happened next.
Ann then told me to get on all fours, which I did. She then said I was about to get my first cock up me. She would slowly push me back on to Robin's cock. She pushed me back ever so gently and I felt the pressure mounting against my ass-hole. Then it suddenly went in, ever so slowly, but the pain was great. I screamed and she stopped pushing me back on to it. We were positioned like this for a few minutes, then she said that we would go a little further. My god it was tight, it had my hole spread like never before and still some pain. A few more minutes and she pushed me forward and out came Robin's cock. "Take it easy and we will try again", she said. So we went through the same procedure a few more times until his cock was going up into me with little or no pain. Then she must have handed me over to her husband to give me my first full fuck.
I have to admit he was ever so gentle with me, taking very slow, but lengthy strokes. It was beginning to feel really good. Then my brain went into overdrive. I am being fucked by a man for the first time!!! God, I always wanted this and now it is happening. The feelings and the filthy thoughts I was getting were driving me insane with lust and depravity. Every stroke was turning me on even more.
Then I felt a mouth on my cock. It was my friend Patricia, sucking my cock at the same time I was being fucked. But for some reason I couldn't get my cock hard enough. It just seemed impossible with a cock up me. I can't understand why.
It must have taken about 10 - 15 minutes until Robin came up me. He started to curse and swear that his was the first cock to fuck me and cum up me. To be truthful, I could only feel the thrusts of his cock and the twitches of it as he cum up me. I never felt the cum shoot into me. It was only when he withdrew his cock that I felt the trickle of cum oozing out.
I was more that exhausted. I lay and watched Ann and Patricia have lesbian sex together and loved their screams of orgasm. That really turned me on until I had a rampant cock. Ann then sucked me off, swallowing my cum.
It was a great night. I have lost my virginity. The more I think of that night and the thrills experienced, the more I want.
We have agreed to meet again in two weeks.
as we were leaving and Ann kissed me, she whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been dressed as a girl"? I looked at her with a quizzical look and she just smiled and said, "You'll love it, you are that type of guy".
I don't know what to really expect, but hope it is as thrilling as my first time being fucked. I know one thing, it will not be my last time.
Will post my next experience later.
Guy's give me your comments please. I know I am being used, but it is such a sexy feeling having men and women use my body for their sexual desires. I really need to know if you recommend me continuing with this scenario. Thanks for taking the time to read.
You should get fucked by multiple men all at once in the same night and let them fill up your ass with cum.

sysper
Aug 26, 2015, 7:42 PM
congratulations! it's so cool u got to experiance this! all of u seem to be having tons of fun with each other i see no reason why u shouldn't continue & explore ur sexuality........but i'll say it again please be carefull!!!! practice safe sex!

irishbob
Aug 27, 2015, 8:51 AM
You should get fucked by multiple men all at once in the same night and let them fill up your ass with cum.

That comment is a real turn-on for me. That is where I want to get to eventually. But I think I need to get my body used to having cocks penetrate me, so that they slide in with little or no resistance. At the moment it is rather tight, but still exciting to feel it up inside me.
Omg you are pushing me in the right direction.

irishbob
Aug 27, 2015, 8:59 AM
congratulations! it's so cool u got to experiance this! all of u seem to be having tons of fun with each other i see no reason why u shouldn't continue & explore ur sexuality........but i'll say it again please be carefull!!!! practice safe sex!

Do you mean using a condom??? I think it is safe with this married couple not to use a condom. Also my married girlfriend is safe. With what this couple have been indicating, they have other married friends they would like to introduce me to. At the moment I love the feel and taste of cum and want to experience loads of it. If it ever came to strangers then I would insist on condoms. Then again, maybe I have such a lot to learn and need to be more discerning.
I really appreciate your advice. Thank you!!!

irishbob
Aug 27, 2015, 9:57 AM
Guys, I went out today and bought two vibrators. One is smooth and medium sized and the other is in the shape of a large cock.
I am going to use them to get my ass-hole accustomed to penetration so that men's cocks can slide in beautifully easy.
I tried the smooth one this afternoon and with lube it went in very easily. I switched it on and the feeling was nice until I hit a spot [seems a special spot] where the excitement was overpowering. It was at the cock side of my ass-hole and it drove me mad with lust. I keep pressing it on that spot and it gets better and better the longer I press there. What a cum I had after the session.

12voltyV2.0
Aug 27, 2015, 10:56 PM
To Young and Ready--if you have not figured it out by now---don't pay a lick of attention to Pole Smoker----he is a nasty, cranky ass bastard who loves to spread his misery around by "raining on everyone's parade."

If he wasn't such a pain in the ass, you would almost have to feel sorry for him in his misery---notice I do say "almost." I do feel sorry for those who live around him in the real world. If he is like this to those he knows "out there"--he surely cannot be a very pleasant person to be anywhere near.

I imagine him being that person every family seems to have---a crazy and cantankerous uncle that when he comes to some family gathering and he gets wound up with whatever he fixates on, everyone rolls their eyes and goes "oh god, there he goes again!!" LOL

Good luck with your sexual explorations. Do play safe of course. Good luck and have fun.

pole_smoker
Aug 27, 2015, 11:36 PM
To Young and Ready--if you have not figured it out by now---don't pay a lick of attention to Pole Smoker----he is a nasty, cranky ass bastard who loves to spread his misery around by "raining on everyone's parade."

If he wasn't such a pain in the ass, you would almost have to feel sorry for him in his misery---notice I do say "almost." I do feel sorry for those who live around him in the real world. If he is like this to those he knows "out there"--he surely cannot be a very pleasant person to be anywhere near.

I imagine him being that person every family seems to have---a crazy and cantankerous uncle that when he comes to some family gathering and he gets wound up with whatever he fixates on, everyone rolls their eyes and goes "oh god, there he goes again!!" LOL

Good luck with your sexual explorations. Do play safe of course. Good luck and have fun.
You don't even know me. You're a troll and hater, and everything that you accuse me of being is something that you are and what you're doing. :rolleyes:

But you're one of the few haters/trolls that stalk and obsess about me on this site. Get a life..oh wait that's not going to happen for you. :suave::smilies15

irishbob
Aug 31, 2015, 10:20 AM
Last night Patricia and I were back at Robin and Ann's home. When we arrived there I was shocked to find Ann dressed only in panties, bra, stockings and heels. For her age she looked stunning and most desirable. She got me to sit on the sofa between her and Patricia and after a couple of glasses of lovely cold white wine, she asked me if I would like to be dressed like her. I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed. Never thought I would be, but I was. I hesitated and then said "I suppose so!!!" On reflection it was a rather silly response as I had a strong desire to be dressed as a girl for some time. She leaned over and kissed me rather passionately. It is amazing how relaxed we had all become in each other's company. Patricia started fondling my chest inside my shirt and my cock got immediately hard. Ann put her hand down and groped my cock through my trousers. The kiss suddenly became an object of pure lust for me.
After a few minutes Ann invited Patricia and I to come upstairs. We went up to her bedroom and there on the bed lay an array of female underwear, skirts, high heeled shoes, & stockings. She asked me to stand against the wall for Patricia and her to undress me. Wow, that undressing was the sexiest thing I had experienced with women. It excited me to find myself totally naked, with a rampant cock, standing there in front of them. Ann said she was going to shave the hairs from off my legs. Said she wanted me to look really feminine. So she did as I stood there.
Afterwards she said that she was going to put the female clothing on me and asked Patricia "to keep me excited" as she did so. Patricia gently sucked on my nipples which drives me insane.
First Ann put on a pair of sheer black stockings. The feeling those gave me had my head spinning with desire for more sexy clothing. I had no idea the feeling stockings would give me. It was electrifying. When I gently rubbed my legs together the stockings gave me immense sexual pleasure. Next she put on panties, lovely frilly ones. I think they were just a size too big, but the feeling of the soft silky material added to the pleasure I was experiencing. Patricia fondled my cock through them and I was now in a sexual daze. I had reached the point where I was beginning to feel really feminine. It is a gorgeous feeling, as I am sure many on this site already know. Ann proceeded to fit me with a bra which had some fake tits inserted. then she tried on a few pairs of black high heeled shoes, to get the size right. [I later discovered that she had a wardrobe full of different sizes of female attire which they used with their bi-friends over the years. Omg I was with the right crowd].
Then she applied make-up which took ages and ages. She put three different layers of whatever on my face, which had it finish with a lovely tan colour. That with eye make-up and lipstick was just thrilling to feel on my face. Then she finished me off with a lovely auburn wig which was shoulder length.
Patricia and her took me to the full length mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. If I had met that image in the street I would not have recognised it as myself. Fuck me, I was horny looking at myself, I looked like a girl, I felt like a girl, I was a girl. I remember distinctly thinking "I need a man or men. I am a girl and I hope Robin desires me like this. I need him".
I asked Ann, "Do you think Robin will want me"? She said, "Not only Robin, but us all. We are all bi and you are now a girl"!!! God, I felt fucking great. My head was swimming with desire, I wanted lots of men to see me like this, I wanted them lusting after me. I was on fire sexually.
We went downstairs and Robin just stood open-mouthed, looking me up and down. Then he got his cock out and started rubbing himself. He came over and kissed me passionately as he undressed. The two women were exploring my body through all the sexy clothing. I was lost in a sea of sexual fervour. I can't find the right words to explain it. As I write this my head is spinning with the lust I still experience from last night.
Please forgive my lack of control.
Of course I ended up between them all, each woman sucking my cock, each woman having me fuck them dressed as I was, but best of all I was fucked deliciously by Robin. I am glad I bought those vibrators and used them to loosen up my ass-hole, because with some lube, his cock went in so easily and it kept sliding in and out with no pain whatsoever. He shot his load up me and then I couldn't believe what happened next.
His wife came up behind me and put her mouth to my ass-hole and for about 3 or 4 minutes kept sucking his cum out of me. That was a fucking great feeling which excited me even further. She must have held the cum in her mouth because she went over and kissed Patricia and I found out later that she deposited her husband cum, which had been up my ass, in Patricia's mouth. Ann then sucked me off and then kissed me, and shared my cum with me. I had never tasted my own cum before. It was delicious and I just swallowed it.
Last night, I made it to where I had always wanted to be. The uncontrollable desires I had had for ages were finally satisfied. I knew I was bi-sexual all along but could not prove it. Now I had not only proven it, but had found the sexual pleasure I lusted after. Robin and Ann told me that they have many friends, who in turn have many friends, and if Patricia and I would like to join their groups, we would be very welcome. They advised that they are all 50+ and some of their friends know about me and Patricia, and would love to meet us. They said it would be far better involved with a large widened group which will be safe and which needs a young man. Apparently they have been wanting a younger person for quite some time.
In a couple of weeks we go back and they have said that another bi-couple will join in. I think that will be fun and probably learn a lot more about bi-sexual activities. Fuck me again and again. I can't take all this in, but it is truly happening, and I want and need more.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 31, 2015, 10:26 AM
Awesome experience! Many of us here would love to have that happen to us.

And, you're so young, just getting started! If you don't burn yourself out, you're going to have a wonderful life! Enjoy -- and always be nice...

irishbob
Aug 31, 2015, 10:41 AM
Awesome experience! Many of us here would love to have that happen to us.

And, you're so young, just getting started! If you don't burn yourself out, you're going to have a wonderful life! Enjoy -- and always be nice...

Thank you, thank you, "sikyhoselover" for those lovely encouraging words. As you probably guess, I am in a sexual daze today with my cock still rampant. I have wanked myself off twice already with thoughts of last night and I have an insatiable desire to do it all again and again. I know I will, but can't really wait for it. This has got me with a thrilling lustful filthy depraved desire.
I know it is not depraved, but that is how I feel right at this moment and I don't want to lose the feeling, I want it fucking satisfied.
I know you are right, there is no turning back now, I have got the taste and the lust for it and I must have it satisfied. I hope I get hundreds, if not thousands of men during my life time. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!