PDA

View Full Version : How many guys on here are suns and like to be dominated by wives and their lovers

sisboy
Jul 23, 2015, 5:13 PM
My wife is a total femdom who pushed me into bi/gay.How many others on here have that or wish they did.I can honestly that sex is never boring because you do not know what her and the guy she is with have in their minds.Totally different from boring hum drum male female sex.I can say that some of her lovers are actually better than others and the funny thing is that for the most part we both agree on the good vs the not so good ones.

cuttin2dachase
Jul 23, 2015, 5:53 PM
My first wife was a roleplay submissive, not a domme, but she certainly did push me to try oral sex with men in mfmf 4somes and mfm 3somes as part of our swinging repertoire. It was her hottest fantasy to watch me with men and be shared by 2 bi men. After I tried it we both loved it. Sharing her with another man and getting to watch her fuck and suck him, and eat and fuck her myself AND suck his cock while she watched or helped (or as he was fucking her) was a huge thrill and turnon for me. I soon found that I preferred having intimate 3somes with her and other men to having mfmf 4somes and eating/fucking another man's wife/gf while watching my wife suck and fuck him.

cornholejoe
Jul 23, 2015, 8:37 PM
had a man and wife and she was like to play femdom on both of us but had a lot of fun with them

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 24, 2015, 9:34 AM
<snip>Sharing her with another man and getting to watch her fuck and suck him, and eat and fuck her myself AND suck his cock while she watched or helped (or as he was fucking her) was a huge thrill and turnon for me. I soon found that I preferred having intimate 3somes with her and other men to having mfmf 4somes and eating/fucking another man's wife/gf while watching my wife suck and fuck him.

Your post mirrors mine in nearly every way, but the portion I quoted sums up my feelings EXACTLY! Those were the hottest times of my life, and I absolutely loved it!

My wife is also a submissive who loves anal sex, so she completely understands why I would be interested in experiencing it, myself. She has not, however, suggested or encouraged M-M sexual contact, although she has been present when I have sucked cock. It apparently doesn't repulse her, but it doesn't turn her on. She's pretty good at role-playing, though, and would dominate me in that context, if I requested that of her.

itsnormy
Jul 24, 2015, 12:04 PM
SONS SONS NOT SUNS SONS

pole_smoker
Jul 24, 2015, 12:07 PM
SONS SONS NOT SUNS SONS
He meant 'subs' as in submissives, not 'sons'.

charles-smythe
Jul 24, 2015, 1:08 PM
My wife is a total femdom who pushed me into bi/gay.How many others on here have that or wish they did.I can honestly that sex is never boring because you do not know what her and the guy she is with have in their minds.Totally different from boring hum drum male female sex.I can say that some of her lovers are actually better than others and the funny thing is that for the most part we both agree on the good vs the not so good ones.…with girls I’m dominate…with guys in submissive…