PDA

View Full Version : Do any of these sex acts make you feel like a woman?

pole_smoker
Jul 21, 2015, 5:17 PM
I see people who post on here that they do certain sex acts because they think these sex acts make them feel like a woman, if you are like this which sex acts do this to you and make you feel like a woman?

My husband and I do not have gender issues and do not think of sex with men this way, and we are not into these sex acts.

BiBedBud
Jul 21, 2015, 5:40 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Whatever the fuck you are, you sure are voyeuristic.

pole_smoker
Jul 21, 2015, 5:42 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Whatever the fuck you are, you sure are voyeuristic.

:rolleyes: nope. It is just a question, that's all. I wrote the reason why I asked this question in the original post/topic.

FckIt41
Jul 21, 2015, 6:20 PM
I really don't think any of those things make me feel like a woman, and i have done all but 1 of them. Sorry, not into piss here. But me enjoying any of the those, it is all sexual and is not meant for me to feel like a woman, it just feels sexy as fuck! And feeling sexy is not feeling like a woman.

DownBoy
Jul 21, 2015, 8:55 PM
Sucking cock does make me feel like a woman. Especially when he says 'you're so sexy' or 'yeah baby' right when pre-cum drips from his cock.
Getting fucked really good and having cum in my ass also makes me feel like a woman. I like to stick a couple of fingers in my gaped ass and scoop out some cum and swallow it.

jem_is_bi
Jul 21, 2015, 10:23 PM
Some of those choices I don't do and none of those choice or anything else would make me feel female. Further, I very much like being male.

cornholejoe
Jul 22, 2015, 4:55 PM
i enjoy it all but the pissing not into that

pole_smoker
Jul 30, 2015, 12:06 AM
Sucking cock does make me feel like a woman. Especially when he says 'you're so sexy' or 'yeah baby' right when pre-cum drips from his cock.
Getting fucked really good and having cum in my ass also makes me feel like a woman. I like to stick a couple of fingers in my gaped ass and scoop out some cum and swallow it.
Does putting multiple files fingers up your ass hurt you?

void()
Jul 31, 2015, 12:13 AM
Not one keen to engage in "golden showers". Know that urine is cleaner than many may think, still, feel such an action is disrespectful for all involved. That is a matter of respect and dignity, not one of being made to feel like a differing gender. None of the other actions would make me feel like the opposing gender.

I retain that choice regardless and think everyone retains that choice. Everyone certainly retains the choice of who the engage with in intercourse, barring rape of course. Even then one retains a choice of being a "victim" or not. Granted, yes they are indeed "victimized". Through gradual help they may find the choice to not be a victim, rather a survivor.

These words I write here are only what I see. You likely see differently. That is fine because that is how our worlds function. These words are not to offend, persuade, dissuade or otherwise bear ill or malice to any. Further, these words are not intended to be used or misconstrued as me saying, "gee, I'm right and all else are wrong". These words are just a person's best attempt to convey how they see their world, and a few worlds around themselves, nothing more or less. Readers may accept or dismiss these words. Thank you.

NB: Third thinking the matter of respect, dignity. I realize retaining these are also a choice. I agree to that yet still choose to not engage in such actions, ergo I do retain them. Merely clarifying a point regarding choice here. Excuse me.

pole_smoker
Sep 21, 2015, 1:10 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

pole_smoker
Dec 3, 2015, 5:44 PM
http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/media_smutty/o/r/a/l/b/oralb1949-bbzol-b7f27a.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg

naztypanty
Dec 3, 2015, 6:10 PM
I wish I could experience sex as a female. What is it like to run my hand down past my stomach and find a slit and not a cock? But I do like wearing lingerie and posing, pretending I was a sexy female who likes to turn men on.
I like to suck on another man's penis. It makes me feel submissive, as I imagine a female might feel.
I also like to receive a urine stream. So nasty. So hot.

pole_smoker
Dec 3, 2015, 7:12 PM
I wish I could experience sex as a female. What is it like to run my hand down past my stomach and find a slit and not a cock? But I do like wearing lingerie and posing, pretending I was a sexy female who likes to turn men on.
I like to suck on another man's penis. It makes me feel submissive, as I imagine a female might feel.
I also like to receive a urine stream. So nasty. So hot.
Would you ever get a sex change?

borntosuckcock
Dec 3, 2015, 8:56 PM
Sometimes I feel like a woman, especially when they treat me as a submissive and call me a bitch or talk about my mouth and say it's a pussy mouth. It really turns me on to be told they like fucking my mouth is better than fucking any pussy.

sisboy
Dec 3, 2015, 9:08 PM
All the above except one.