PDA

View Full Version : All I Can Say is "What the FUCK???"

12voltyV2.0
Jul 18, 2015, 2:51 AM
I guess that the poll feature has become the sole possession of Pole Smoker.

All I can say about his topics for the polls is what I put as the title of this post.

Where in God's name does his guy think up such shit as the latest one????---That is just plain out and out SICK!!

What kind of warped and twisted mind comes up with such things???

All I can say to him---DUDE---you are one seriously mentally off individual---for your own good and that of those around you----go find yourself some mental health counseling as soon as you can. You are in very serious need of such help, you might also consider some spiritual counseling as well because not only do you have mental health issues----you have some very real problems with the state of your soul as well.

It is very dark and twisted as well.

And for anyone who answers his polls too----then SHAME ON YOU TOO!! You are just feeding the evil beast as well!!

pole_smoker
Jul 18, 2015, 3:16 AM
I guess that the poll feature has become the sole possession of Pole Smoker.

All I can say about his topics for the polls is what I put as the title of this post.

Where in God's name does his guy think up such shit as the latest one????---That is just plain out and out SICK!!

What kind of warped and twisted mind comes up with such things???

All I can say to him---DUDE---you are one seriously mentally off individual---for your own good and that of those around you----go find yourself some mental health counseling as soon as you can. You are in very serious need of such help, you might also consider some spiritual counseling as well because not only do you have mental health issues----you have some very real problems with the state of your soul as well.

It is very dark and twisted as well.

And for anyone who answers his polls too----then SHAME ON YOU TOO!! You are just feeding the evil beast as well!!

If you really want to see a troll, hater, evil beast, someone who has issues with the state of their soul, rage/hate filled, and severely mentally ill person look at yourself 12VoltyV2.0.

The poll question was not that odd. You simply do not get out that much, are a boring prude, and have not had any women or men as sex partners for a very long time...but who would actually want you? ;) :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Jul 18, 2015, 9:14 AM
Makes me even more glad I've never gotten involved in polls. :2cents:

darkeyes
Jul 18, 2015, 9:28 AM
Makes me even more glad I've never gotten involved in polls. :2cents:
No? Poor thing... did twice in me teens... both boys.. ver ni.... oooooohhhhh.... u sed polls... :eek2: ;)

pepperjack
Jul 18, 2015, 9:35 AM
No? Poor thing... did twice in me teens... both boys.. ver ni.... oooooohhhhh.... u sed polls... :eek2: ;)

:smilies15

12voltyV2.0
Jul 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
I know it does not do any good to challenge Pole Smoker---but doing the post was just an expression of my exasperation at his relentless and unending campaign of being a total shitbag---I don't know what he said in response, but I am sure it was something really profound, deep and insightful----NOT!!!!!

darkeyes
Jul 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
I know it does do any good to challenge Pole Smoker- Really? It does?:tongue: Nev mind Voltie.. is a mistake I've done mesel... we kno wot u mean...:impleased

NjbiGuy01
Jul 18, 2015, 11:32 AM
He's clearly a mentally challenged, disgusting, dysfunctional asshole. We all wish he would go away, but he subsists on the rush he must get from revolting people with his perverted swill.

12voltyV2.0
Jul 18, 2015, 11:39 AM
Really? It does?:tongue: Nev mind Voltie.. is a mistake I've done mesel... we kno wot u mean...:impleased

Bad editing on my part before hitting send on that one Frannie----I think it makes more sense now----my keyboard is acting funky--got a wireless remote one because I hate typing on the laptop keyboard because I always seem to hit keys that do all kinds of crazy things and for some reason----on this site, the remote keyboard is pretty cantankerous too.

querty
Jul 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
Go to his profile and place him on your "ignore user" list. Upper left i believe. Not only do you not see his assine comments, but all the polls he posts dont display on the home page, so you dont see them at all.

I have to imagine that pole is as revulting an individual in person as online, and just as hateful to people. So, eventually he will do or say something to someone, who then will take him out, and the world will be a better place.

pepperjack
Jul 18, 2015, 11:53 AM
I had a co-worker once who was very loud, obnoxious, offensive. One day I arrived at work to see him sitting at the break table with two black eyes, a purple bruised , battered face, very quiet & subdued. I was flabbergasted he had actually come to work in that condition. Apparently an irate neighbor had worked him over. I just sat at the same table with a quiet, pleased smile on my face.

jem_is_bi
Jul 18, 2015, 10:47 PM
Go to his profile and place him on your "ignore user" list. Upper left i believe. Not only do you not see his assine comments, but all the polls he posts dont display on the home page, so you dont see them at all.

I have to imagine that pole is as revulting an individual in person as online, and just as hateful to people. So, eventually he will do or say something to someone, who then will take him out, and the world will be a better place.
I have issues with his behavior, but, don't share you view that the world would be a better place without him.

hudson9
Jul 18, 2015, 11:04 PM
Finally, FINALLY, I have figured Pole-Smoker out. It wasn't easy. Took lots and lots of research and digging, but I've discovered Pole-smoker's true identity. Maybe you've heard of him - his real name is...

Donald Trump.

pepperjack
Jul 19, 2015, 12:02 AM
Finally, FINALLY, I have figured Pole-Smoker out. It wasn't easy. Took lots and lots of research and digging, but I've discovered Pole-smoker's true identity. Maybe you've heard of him - his real name is...

Donald Trump.

Damn! Could have sworn it was BedBug. :smilies15