PDA

View Full Version : would you rather service a man or a woman

sisboy
Jul 10, 2015, 8:14 PM
Is it possible to start getting more enjoyment out of sucking cock and eating creampies than fucking a woman.I see me enjoying dressing and sucking cock more. Has this happened to anyone else?

BiPantylover
Jul 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
A man or men

sysper
Jul 10, 2015, 10:27 PM
i will allways choose a women but i am still have that curiousity about being with a guy i need fullfilled

charles-smythe
Jul 11, 2015, 10:25 AM
Is it possible to start getting more enjoyment out of sucking cock and eating creampies than fucking a woman.I see me enjoying dressing and sucking cock more. Has this happened to anyone else?…my desire for one or the other changes with my mood…

pole_smoker
Jul 11, 2015, 1:27 PM
Wouldn't 'servicing' a woman just be giving her oral sex?

What if you're not into the whole dom/sub roleplay stuff? Or eating your cum, or another man's cum from a woman's vagina?

BootyBuffet
Jul 11, 2015, 2:46 PM
I'll always take a woman over a man. But, being the pigs that men are, it is so much simpler to hook up with a guy for us and romp, then plan a play date with one of our girlfriends ( unless its after a party). Guys just make it a lot easier to hook up and get down, and for me it's actually more hot, because no girl feels as good as my wife.

cornholejoe
Jul 11, 2015, 3:21 PM
will take a woman anytime

mickitv
Jul 11, 2015, 3:58 PM
Not for me. I love both men and women. Since I love to crossdress, I seem to attract more men than women but I would love to make passionate love to a woman dressed.

~Joe~
Jul 11, 2015, 7:08 PM
A woman but i do love sucking a nice cock and the feeling of shooting cum into my mouth something that a woman can't do but... still go for the woman first

Susurrus1964
Jul 12, 2015, 10:05 AM
I'm still much more interested in the feminine form, so I'd say a woman.

Cum1st
Jul 12, 2015, 10:52 AM
I'd love to be under a M/F couple going at it with his balls rubbing on my forehead and her hard nipples grazing my tummy. I think it's pretty obvious where my mouth would be.

Under two men fucking would be a close second choice.

pepperjack
Jul 12, 2015, 10:18 PM
When I was married, my wife & I used to indulge in what was known as " nooners, " sex when I came home for lunch from work. They were passionate encounters that varied but most often ended up with me diving between her legs to lick her muff. See the oral fixation going on here? Lunch hour, craving food and then pussy in my mouth? :shades: She knew I loved it & always spread those legs very willingly. I can actually remember times of returning to work without having eaten lunch, just completely basking in that incredibly erotic, musky aroma of her pussy lingering my mustache & relying on that sensual high to get me through the rest of the work day. Since I discovered my love for sucking cock also, and that I often enjoy the aftertaste of a man's cock in my mouth, I've conjured fantasies of enjoying both in tandem, just spellbound, imagining what the mingling taste would be like. :rolleyes: Hey, I've worked in the food industry for a good portion of my life for a reason, eh? ;)

Fzmr9t
Jul 13, 2015, 1:54 AM
If the lady is my bff then her definitely. If not, then it's a toss up

biguy1940
Jul 13, 2015, 5:21 PM
always a woman as first choice but if she has a hubby or BF that can add an extra dimension to the fun all the better

pole_smoker
Jul 13, 2015, 5:54 PM
Both my husband and myself enjoy giving oral sex to women and men, but we are true Kinsey 3's unlike people here who are confused about what that means, and who are actually Kinsey 1 or Kinsey 2.

But neither of us are into cream pies, or eating or felching cum out of another woman or man, and I am not personally into swallowing a man's cum load.

olmizzou42
Jul 14, 2015, 11:04 AM
If the other party is attractive and attracted to me and available for sex then gender doesn't matter to me.

suckemall
Jul 15, 2015, 4:58 PM
I like both since having enjoyed eating my wife after she had sex with other guys as well as me enjoying licking his shaft while he slipped it in and out of her hot pussy. Have also enjoyed just one on one with guys and swallowing their loads without my wife. Defintely enjoyed watching her be eaten by a woman while sucking the husbands cock or being ass fucked while enjoying another woman.

nafiens
Jul 17, 2015, 10:17 AM
As long as I am attracted to that person I have no preference.

tommyswing
Jul 18, 2015, 5:57 PM
If it's either or then it's a women hands down. I like everyone on this site enjoys sucking cock, but being with a women is a much deeper experience.

ohbimale
Jul 19, 2015, 4:39 AM
While I would never turn down either gender my personal preference is to service a man, suck cock and swallow cum.

SuperChub
Jul 19, 2015, 1:29 PM
I love to eat a woman's pussy and ass. I also love fucking a woman's pussy and ass. But with guys I like to suck swallow get rimmed and fucked. Odd contrast I know.

cheil77
Jul 19, 2015, 1:46 PM
I would service a pussy if I had the choice but I think the guys need a little love to. Lol

boytoy1223
Jul 21, 2015, 11:25 AM
I will always prefer a nice wet pussy. I LOVE sucking cock, but it will always be a secondary thing for me

ukele
Jul 22, 2015, 7:13 AM
I would rather be with a man; although I still enjoy sex with a woman. Sex with a man feels more fulfilling and more enjoyable for me.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 22, 2015, 8:32 AM
It comes down to terminology and psychology for me. I don't 'service' women. I make love, have sex with or fuck them. (and I LOVE it!!!) I don't consider myself to be a stud, therefore I don't service them in that context.

Although I have limited experiences with men, I consider that as servicing them, as sucking cock makes me feel subservient, intent on pleasuring the man and allowing him to do whatever he wishes with me.

There is a huge psychological component to sex, and being able to embrace many different mental images gives me great pleasure!

darkeyes
Jul 22, 2015, 9:40 AM
No wonder I gave men up! Service indeed... am not an old banger in need of some work b4 I go in for me MOT.... a gel needs 2 b brought on nicely and made luff 2 wiv care, variety, passion an often gay abandon... Service. Gud grief... get a grip..:yikes2:

BiBedBud
Jul 22, 2015, 1:15 PM
^^^^^^^
Dearest Dark,

We're not all like that!

Don't count me in amonng 'men like that'.

I never have understood the need of some men to intentionally depersonalize and dehumanize what should be an inherently intimate, interpersonal and deeply human experience! Men like that, hook-up with other men like that, and they hardly make eye contact while having sex. And then they wonder why all their "encounters" are 'one-hit wonders'. No wonder guys in that situation tend to 'bolt for the door' or otherwise make a habit of "blow and go".

Just please, Darkeyes and any other women reading this: Kindly remember that not all men are 'wired' the same way! Some of us have feelings and we actually want to feel them!

pole_smoker
Jul 22, 2015, 2:51 PM
^^^^^^^
Dearest Dark,

We're not all like that!

I never have understood the need of some men to intentionally depersonalize and dehumanize what should be an inherently intimate, interpersonal and deeply human experience! Men like that, hook-up with other men like that, and they hardly make eye contact while having sex. And then they wonder why all their "encounters" are 'one-hit wonders'. No wonder guys in that situation tend to 'bolt for the door' or otherwise make a habit of "blow and go".

Just please, Darkeyes and any other women reading this: Kindly remember that not all men are 'wired' the same way! Some of us have feelings and we actually want to feel them!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Says the ultimate hypocrite who loves to hook up with men as a total bottom bitch for both oral and anal sex. :rolleyes: :smilies15

darkeyes
Jul 22, 2015, 5:18 PM
^^^^^^^
Dearest Dark,

We're not all like that!

I know that not all men are like that.. 2 many r tho, even if they aren't a majority... the post was meant in part as humorous, to lighten the thread and in part as a message to those men who r wot my younger sister refers 2 as "wham bammers". Such men weren't really the reason I gave men up... many men I have had sex with were as caring and passionate and sexually skilled as I cud wish for.. a goodly number weren't.

In the end I gave men up because I stopped fancying them as sexual partners because my sexuality had moved from bisexual to lesbian... I didn't want, had ceased to enjoy and was no longer attracted to what guys had to offer other than friendship... my interest was elsewhere with people whose idea of sex more closely more often matched me own, who physically I found more attractive and their bits nicer and much more fun to tease and who's lovemaking I find far more consistently akin to my idea of what lovemaking is..

Had men been as consistently good would my sexuality have moved? I believe so for my ex husband was nothing if not the lover of my dreams, which is of course in part why I married him. My adolescent dreams; my teenage dreams; my early 20s dreams... by 24 no longer... by 25 my sexual and sensual dreams lay elsewhere even if I didn't realise for a year or so after quite how much.. events and circumstances, bibed.. the things that shape all our lives as well I strongly suspect as the final victory of my genetics over society's expectations..

Outofthis99999
Jul 22, 2015, 7:22 PM
It's easier to get with a guy.

pepperjack
Jul 22, 2015, 8:35 PM
I know that not all men are like that.. 2 many r tho, even if they aren't a majority... the post was meant in part as humorous, to lighten the thread and in part as a message to those men who r wot my younger sister refers 2 as "wham bammers". Such men weren't really the reason I gave men up... many men I have had sex with were as caring and passionate and sexually skilled as I cud wish for.. a goodly number weren't.

In the end I gave men up because I stopped fancying them as sexual partners because my sexuality had moved from bisexual to lesbian... I didn't want, had ceased to enjoy and was no longer attracted to what guys had to offer other than friendship... my interest was elsewhere with people whose idea of sex more closely more often matched me own, who physically I found more attractive and their bits nicer and much more fun to tease and who's lovemaking I find far more consistently akin to my idea of what lovemaking is..

Had men been as consistently good would my sexuality have moved? I believe so for my ex husband was nothing if not the lover of my dreams, which is of course in part why I married him. My adolescent dreams; my teenage dreams; my early 20s dreams... by 24 no longer... by 25 my sexual and sensual dreams lay elsewhere even if I didn't realise for a year or so after quite how much.. events and circumstances, bibed.. the things that shape all our lives as well I strongly suspect as the final victory of my genetics over society's expectations..

I find it interesting & amusing, Dark, that, half-way 'round the world from me, you're using a paraphrased version of a colloquialism I grew up with, i.e. " wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. " ;)

Got to tell you though, on every adult site I've been on ( and some I still am ), there are women who emphasize wanting nsa sexual encounters. So, if they haven't done so already, women appear to be catching up to men pretty quickly on this. :2cents:

darkeyes
Jul 23, 2015, 3:46 AM
It is a phrase well known and used here, Pep. Me mum, from Salford in NW England, serpently used it in the l8 1960s.. me aunties in Scotland likewise and I s'pose it first registered with me when I was 10 or 11. First really registered as I became sexually active and some (too many) lads were of the wham bam genre... some with experience grew out of it so it did get better.. some were just interested in getting their end away and in double quick time and never grew out of it.. fuck me (bad pun I know) and what I needed...

I think women have been catching men regarding nsa sex up ever since the advent of the pill.. no bad thing in my view. Women also, should they so wish it, find sex more easily available to them whether it be str8, gay or bisexual sex.. we are (generally) more choosy than men about our sex partners of whatever gender, and lesbian sex is more easily available to us than gay sex is to men simply because more women, bi and gay are open to it. Bisexual sex (all in m/f group sex) too should that be our desire...

Harleydad
Jul 23, 2015, 3:51 PM
I enjoy both