PDA

View Full Version : Raise your hand..

AnotherVoice
Aug 17, 2006, 12:20 AM
.. if you're a Canadian. Cheers especially to the west coasters! :bigrin:

swag85
Aug 17, 2006, 12:38 AM
WHOO HOO!!
I lived in victoria for the last 3 years before moving back here. im still a west coaster at heart.
:bipride:

deletetacount123
Aug 17, 2006, 2:22 AM
Howdy. :-) Lived in Ontario till Dec 2002 then moved to BC :-)

clubber
Aug 17, 2006, 5:12 AM
Don't forget us East Coasters

canuckotter
Aug 17, 2006, 7:46 AM
Woot woot! :bounce: Ottawa my whole life so far. :)

Tocowboycub
Aug 17, 2006, 8:08 AM
Born and bread in Northern Ontario (good place to be FROM)
Lived in Calgary for almost 10 years (Hence the nickname)
Now in Brampton, ON (NOT TORONTO... LOL)

I'd move back to Calgary or to Victoria in a heartbeat, if I could.

Cheers
S

Brian
Aug 17, 2006, 10:58 AM
Currently bisexual.com is run out of Calgary, but as Alberta becomes even more and more of an every-man-woman-and-child-for-themselves society I find myself gazing longingly over the mountains to Vancouver or Victoria. Calgary may not be far enough west for me.

- Drew :paw:

AnotherVoice
Aug 18, 2006, 1:10 AM
Well hello Canada ~ Nice to see you all.. but there's GOT to be more of us. Keep them coming! :D

multiplesofsix
Aug 18, 2006, 4:51 PM
Right here!

Grew up in Markham, moving to Kitchener/Waterloo in 2 weeks for university.

This is my first post, by the way :flag1:

AnotherVoice
Aug 19, 2006, 12:52 AM
Hey welcome. My sister lived in Markham as well .. she's recently moved to a neighbouring suburb. :)

multiplesofsix
Aug 20, 2006, 2:56 PM
Haha, that's awesome :bigrin:

Bighead
Sep 4, 2006, 6:59 PM
Another west coast canadian here .. oh ya and "bump"!

Flounder1967
Sep 4, 2006, 7:11 PM
I just hink all these lables "Metro-sexual","BI-sexual" , or this new one "CaNaDain-sexual". Can't we all just get along.

lol

trip1
Sep 4, 2006, 8:07 PM
Hi All. Born in Ottawa then spent 10yrs in Halifax then moved back to Ottawa. The more Canadians signing up the better.... Trip

steve10557
Sep 5, 2006, 1:04 AM
I once had a wonderful holiday in BC, does that count?

3 weeks in a motor home with my then g/f, from Vancouver (what a gay* city!) a warm southern route to the Rockies, then back via chillier northern towns, gosh it was beautiful and so full of contrasts. The people so friendly, or was that just the 'campers ethic'? I think it's one of those places you can really breathe, must be one of the advantages of having a biiig country.

(*that's gay in the original meaning, not the orientation)

whichway06
Sep 5, 2006, 8:44 AM
I am an American but my wife's sister has lived in Tilly, Alberta for more than 20 years and is very happy there. She is a great gal that loves everyone so I will raise my hand for her, if that's ok.