PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer to fuck a mouth, pussy, or ass?

pole_smoker
Jul 9, 2015, 6:40 PM
Guys which do you prefer to fuck a mouth, an ass, or a woman's pussy?

Or do you prefer to get your mouth or ass fucked?

sisboy
Jul 9, 2015, 7:14 PM
I love sucking cock.To me I have not had that many great anal experiences.Once you taste the precum starting to flow and the moaning getting louder you know you hit a home run.While I have tried to make anal good for them it is always my cocksucking that does get the reaction and satisfaction of a job well done from my guy

Lances_63
Jul 9, 2015, 11:30 PM
To me getting a blow job is the ultimate. Especially from someone like Sisboy who seems to enjoy it so much. I've never had a bad blowjob, but I have had a couple great blowjobs! The action of the giver makes the difference. What they do with their hands, tongue, lips, suction, etc. (Uh-oh, now I am hard just thinking about it.)

I have only had a cock in my mouth one or two times. I want more so I can also experience getting a guy to that point where they just moan, tremble and collapse from sheer pleasure.

I have had a few hard cocks in my hands (besides my own) and I must say, they can be a bit addictive. The feel of them, the smoothness, hardness and warmth. Very enjoyable.

pole_smoker
Nov 23, 2015, 4:37 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

cornholejoe
Nov 23, 2015, 5:52 PM
like it all ass pussy mouth like it when a woman sucks my dick and then i fuck her pussy and ass like making it a all nighter:tongue: