PDA

View Full Version : TEX'S BIG BOOTS!!!!!!

texasman6172003
Aug 16, 2006, 10:56 PM
Hi Y'all,Hope everyone is doing very well!!! Well everyone knows the problem's i have with getting booted all the time. Iknow i must hold the site record for being booted,since i have been here,lol.. So i am going to try an experiment.. This is what i propose to do,barring something unforseen happening!! Saturday morning the 19 th after i wake up and get thing's squared away here at home. I am going to spend the next 24 hour's in the chat room to see how many time's i will be booted out of the room!!! Y'all may think im crazy,buti am curios as hell,lol. Well thats it y'all,tell me what you think if you want to or not,lol.I kinda hope im not disapointed in a way,lol. Well see you before saturday,or i will see you saturday,lol!!!!!. :tong:

arana
Aug 16, 2006, 11:37 PM
Are you saying you're going to stay awake and in the chat room for 24 hours and count how many times you get booted out? lol

JrzGuy3
Aug 16, 2006, 11:57 PM
As you go, keep a running diary! Ie, every 20 minutes or so, jot down whatever's in your head, how you feel about it, how it's going, etc. I'd Def. look forward to reading it!

Rock on. :mohawk:

texasman6172003
Aug 17, 2006, 6:27 AM
Hi Arana,Yes i am going to stay awake for the whole 24 hours... Ive stayed awake 24 hours fishing overnight so it should be no problem!!! lol. And Rock, that is an interesting idea,about the diary. Keepin the time how longi stayed in each time etc.. Thanks for the idea!!! Well hope y'all enjoy!!! LOL....

Gleekybaby
Aug 17, 2006, 9:56 AM
OMGGGGGGG HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like ill be in an out of the chat room tomorrow, :bigrin:

love ya hubby

xoxoxox

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 17, 2006, 11:01 AM
Tex, I will definatley pop in and check the progress of your quest on Sat.

arana
Aug 17, 2006, 11:34 AM
OMGGGGGGG HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like ill be in an out of the chat room tomorrow, :bigrin:

love ya hubby

xoxoxox
Don't forget Sweetie, you're a day ahead of us.

texasman6172003
Aug 17, 2006, 12:31 PM
Hey Arana,Thats a good point for wifey she is one day ahead of us. Thanks for the reminder!!!!

Gleekybaby
Aug 17, 2006, 1:40 PM
yeah i still got it wrong (rofl)

i ment ill be here in and out all of sunday my time i guess lol

taz67156
Aug 17, 2006, 2:44 PM
hey Tex,
I agree with everyone else let us know how long it lets you stay in chat and I'd like to try and help you be able to stay in chat so if you could please let me know what kind of connection you have and I'll see if I can figure something out for you.

thanks,
taz67156

Mrs. Taz
Aug 17, 2006, 2:50 PM
good luck saterday tex. keep in mind you have to talk also most of that time cause after an hour of not talking in the room you get booted anyway.

RebekaLee
Aug 17, 2006, 6:46 PM
hmm...i didn't know that after an hour of not talking you get booted.

but this will be a fun game texasssss...can't wait to hear your total! and you should do the diary thing...that'll be interesting to read too!

have fun! :bibounce:

texasman6172003
Aug 17, 2006, 7:05 PM
Hey Bekka,Good to see you again!!! Well y'all i am going to keep up with how many time's i get booted. Not to sure if i will write down how long i was in each time,lol. Most likely i will so i can get an average time of how long i was in the room each time on average.. This will also include how frustrated i may get early sunday morning,lol. It will also include wheather i was in a conversation or not at the time. Boy if y'all want to read this diary some of y'all must REALLY be bored!!! LMAO,just joking y'all.,lol.. Well i am looking forward to this as of now ,lol.. If i can do this i may have underestamated how stubborn,or a patient person i really am,lol...

Lisa (va)
Aug 18, 2006, 1:19 AM
Best of luck to ya boots, I mean Tex !

Lisa

hugs n kisses

texasman6172003
Aug 19, 2006, 12:22 AM
Hey y'all,Well i think im going to start my time in the morning at 10 00 am,my time.. Gonna sleep in a little,lol.. Am really wondering how im gonna do with this thing,lol.... Well hope to see most of you in the 24 hour period at one time are another!!! Wish me good luck!!! :)

csrakate
Aug 19, 2006, 6:49 AM
Good luck to you Tex...and when you are done...please send me a fresh "W" and "B" key for my computer....they are worn out from wishing you the constant wb tex!

Hugs,
Kate

texasman6172003
Aug 20, 2006, 12:25 PM
Hi y'all,Well i am done with my experiment.. I was getting relly tired about 5 30 am, but i managed to finish it,lol. Well the grand total was 96. That averages out to 4 boots an hour,lol. Didnt see how long i was in the room for each one that was way to involved!! lol.. Well thanks to all who checked in on me from time to time.. And believe me this will not be done again,lol :eek: . .

Mrs.F
Aug 20, 2006, 12:54 PM
That's alot of boots Tex! Twice I went into the chatroom to check on you, the first time I went in, you went out. The second time you had just told me a count of 86 and I went to reply and you were gone. LOL. Must of gotten really old going in and out..... ;) :cutelaugh

Goodnight Tex..

RebekaLee
Aug 20, 2006, 4:19 PM
man, so close to the triple digits. lol so how does your butt feel after all those boots???

uniquekink
Aug 20, 2006, 7:39 PM
my guess was 107, I was pretty close. :bigrin:

JrzGuy3
Aug 20, 2006, 8:31 PM
Damnit! We could've been playing Bisexual.com The Price is Right.

Closest to guessing Tex's count w/o going ever could've had a FeelDoe!

taz67156
Aug 21, 2006, 1:14 AM
hey Tex,
I'm sure alot of other people will agree that you should let drew know how many times you got kicked out so something can be done about it unless its on your end but it never hurts to check into it

wanderingrichard
Aug 21, 2006, 1:34 AM
ok hombre, if your using dial up, check the modem settings and make sure it ain't timing out on ya every 15 minutes..

same applies to the dsl/cable modem if you use one of those.. and don't forget your network adapter settings...

but, if you've already tried all this, i can only think of two other things.. your ISP is on a crappy server reset/refresh schedule, or you may have a modem card/e-net adapter card/etc that has a diode or transistor conking out on you when it goes through a heat up /cool down / reset cycle.

ooopppppsss. forgot one other thing: check the version of the java servlet you are using, too.. if it hasnt been updated, or you are tryingto run 2 at once , the conflict between them might be doing it too..

arana
Aug 21, 2006, 3:59 AM
Tex has neglected to mention that he's got an old computer and a crappy dial up server. lol