PDA

View Full Version : A Strange Reunion

Oztrich
Jun 28, 2015, 1:50 PM
I used to see a guy very regularly. We are both married, and both very bi. I have not seen him in some years unfortunately. Yesterday - out of the blue - I got an email from him telling me he was in town, and that he wanted to see me.

We went out around 6 and had a drink together at a local bar. We talked about what we had been doing over the years, and he asked if I was seeing anyone. I said I wasn't, and he told me he had been seeing a guy in the town where he lives, but that the relationship had been damaged by his FWB's health. We talked about a lot of things until there was nothing left to talk about. The tension was palpable, as we sat there in silence. He broke it by asking what I missed about the relationship we had enjoyed. I told him I missed the companionship, the good company that he was and the long conversations about all kinds of things, and - of course - the incredibly comfortable sex. He said he missed the same things and then became silent again.

The silence was broken, this time, by me. "Are we going to have sex tonight?"

He responded by asking, "Do you want to? I mean, are you still attracted that way to me?"

My surprise at my own bravery in asking the question gave me an instant erection, and that made me feel a bit foolish.

I responded, awkwardly, "Yes... Of course... Why wouldn't I be?"

We just sort of looked at each other for a minute, not saying anything, when the waiter came and asked if we wanted anything else. My companion said, "No... Could we have the bill?"

He was staying at a pretty decent motel in our area, and I did not miss that the rooms were all accessible from outside. We went in and sat in the chairs that were just inside the front door. We started talking, and were interrupted by his phone ringing. It was his wife. He was very pleasant to her, but it was like a politeness that came out of awkwardness. "She asked if we had met up yet... That's why I said yes... She also asked if we were going to sleep together, and that's when I said I don't know..."

I was sitting there wondering how the hell I was going to explain to my own wife why I was not home yet and had not called. This created a strain that came right from me. I had long since lost the erection I had earlier, and was feeling pretty silly. I was very surprised at the call from his wife.

"You don't have to stay all night..."

"I know... Are you feeling weird about this too?"

"Yes... Yes, I am... But I still want the sex... Do you?"

I answered yes, but still had this knot in my stomach...

He got up, closed the drapes tight, and turned the A/C on high. He was dressed one second, and naked the next. His erection told me he was ready to go. I got up from the chair and undressed, but slowly... We had always started by taking turns giving each other fellatio, before moving to the '69' position. Nothing had changed.

My partner had always cum very quickly, and had this amazing ability to get going again within a few minutes. That had not changed either. He came very quickly, and we both lay back on the bed while his batteries recharged.

My phone rang... It was my wife... "Hello?" I answered

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well... are you doing it yet?"

"Are you guys having sex yet?"

I was in shock... I mean, I literally felt my face flush red, then drain of blood altogether...

I couldn't lie outright, say I didn't know what she was talking, and stammered out, "Yes..."

"Good. I'm glad. I think you have been needing this for a long time. I know you missed him. Have you... you know... have you, did you cum yet?"

"No, not yet... How did you know about this?"

"I tracked him down... You have been on that bisexual site a lot lately, and I was worried about you getting it on with men you don't know... It's really risky."

"You tracked him down? Seriously? When?"

"On Tuesday. I emailed him and told him who I was. Asked if he missed you, if he was still into you, and he said he did. Everything followed after that."

My partner was looking at me and smiling. I was almost speechless. She suddenly asked me to take a picture and send it to her, then asked to speak to my FWB. I handed the phone to him and they had a short conversation, after which he took a single picture of us naked together, and told me to send it to her. She had already hung up.

The rest of the night was really strange. We had sex several times, and eventually finished by going "all the way." I left around 3 am, nervous about heading home. I noticed the lights were all out when I came down the hill to the house and was secretly hoping my wife was asleep. She wasn't... She had stayed up waiting, and deliberately left the lights off in case I got nervous. We spent until daylight talking about what had happened, and she kept staring at the photo we had sent to her. This morning, around 10 am, she asked if we intended to meet today. Oddly, it was something neither he nor I had thought to ask, so I could only answer that we hadn't made any plans. About 10:30 he called me to say he had the room until 1:00 pm. "Can you come over?"

As I type this missive, I am also getting ready to walk out the door to meet him. My wife, to my utter astonishment, is wanting me to hurry and leave. I guess we will know what happens later...

Strange two days!

chances
Jun 28, 2015, 3:00 PM
ostrich, please write an update to this story, I hope it works out for everybody concerned

Oztrich
Jun 28, 2015, 3:09 PM
I just got back, and it was very hurried unfortunately. I will add details when I come back from the store. We might see each other again, but I am not sure right now. I hope we do!

donttellnehismy
Jun 28, 2015, 3:25 PM
Wow interesting

donttellnehismy
Jun 28, 2015, 4:00 PM
Did your wife know you were bi?

sysper
Jun 28, 2015, 5:05 PM
wow what a considerate wife! she sounds awesome & really looking out for u!

Oztrich
Jun 28, 2015, 5:33 PM
My wife has always known I am bi. She saw I was going through a lot of stress, and knew about him, so decided to do something about it. (I withhold names deliberately, by the way.)

This morning was one of those quickies we know too well. He, as usual, lasted about two minutes, but ready to go again in less than five. I took until a bit before 1 pm our time. I am not really into quickie sex. The older I get the more I appreciate the relationship side of things. Good news for me is that he is hanging out in town for awhile this afternoon and is coming to my place to say hi. Will be nice to break that ice!

I wanted to post a pic of him, but he was not thrilled with that idea!

pole_smoker
Jun 28, 2015, 5:38 PM
Did your wife know you were bi?
I'd say she does, or is OK with her husband having male fuck buddies and cheating on her since she's dried up as that's not natural for a woman her age.

But she's totally wrong about this:

Oztrich[/COLOR]]I was worried about you getting it on with men you don't know... It's really risky."

donttellnehismy
Jun 28, 2015, 6:16 PM
My wife could learn from yours

Oztrich
Jun 29, 2015, 5:09 PM
Well, to my surprise, my much missed FWB was sitting at home this morning and impulsively decided to drive back here. He called on the outskirts of town to see if I was home, and hearing I was, headed right down here. We have just spent two very full hours together. He has to go back home, but told me it was worth every mile of the journey. We are planning on another weekend together in the next two or three weeks, depending on schedules.

tenni
Jun 29, 2015, 5:44 PM
Congrats Oztrich!!!
I hope that you continue to cherish your loving wife and the renewed friendship continues.

pole_smoker
Jun 29, 2015, 5:49 PM
My wife has always known I am bi. She saw I was going through a lot of stress, and knew about him, so decided to do something about it. (I withhold names deliberately, by the way.)

This morning was one of those quickies we know too well. He, as usual, lasted about two minutes, but ready to go again in less than five. I took until a bit before 1 pm our time. I am not really into quickie sex. The older I get the more I appreciate the relationship side of things. Good news for me is that he is hanging out in town for awhile this afternoon and is coming to my place to say hi. Will be nice to break that ice!

I wanted to post a pic of him, but he was not thrilled with that idea!
:rolleyes: 'relationship side of things'? You're his fuck buddy and booty call. There is no LOL 'relationship' even if you or he want to pretend there is one. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jun 29, 2015, 5:50 PM
Well, to my surprise, my much missed FWB was sitting at home this morning and impulsively decided to drive back here. He called on the outskirts of town to see if I was home, and hearing I was, headed right down here. We have just spent two very full hours together. He has to go back home, but told me it was worth every mile of the journey. We are planning on another weekend together in the next two or three weeks, depending on schedules.
You should let him fuck you up the ass, and make your ass sloppy with his cum.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5f182fe9b2509f651d75c2e0117a7763/tumblr_mxelhiemJm1rm40aso8_500.jpg

tenni
Jun 29, 2015, 8:15 PM
Somebody jealous and envious....lol

pole_smoker
Jun 29, 2015, 8:18 PM
Somebody jealous and envious....lol

Nope.

Just posting about what is probably going to happen, if it has not yet already. ;)