Jun 24, 2015, 5:23 PM
any one on here do something they regerted doing later on

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 5:25 PM
Nope. What are some of yours?

cornholejoe
Jun 24, 2015, 5:59 PM
Nope. What are some of yours?

thats something i dont share with everone and i still think you have 1 or 2 regerts you just wont admit to it

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 6:35 PM
thats something i dont share with everone and i still think you have 1 or 2 regerts you just wont admit to it
Then why post about it? PM me then.

I do have regrets but they are not about sex, or my sexuality.

I used to regret dating and getting into relationships with some of my ex's but I learned something from dating these women and men, so it was not really a mistake, and it's not like I could change the past.

But overall I am pretty content with my life, and so is my husband.

Visexual
Jun 25, 2015, 3:56 AM
Regrets are something that, if you could go back, you’d do differently, right?

I guess that my biggest regret is not staying in the military. That was the only job that I got up every morning and looked forward to going to work. I was in Air Force Combat Control for seven years and loved it. The only reason that I didn’t stay in for twenty was that my, then girlfriend and now wife, said she wouldn’t be a military wife.

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 4:11 AM
I don't have a lot of regrets...no sexual ones, that's for sure...

I do regret buying a '14 Dodge Dart...nice car, just not my thing...going to pick up the Challenger next month.

delpark
Jun 25, 2015, 11:55 AM
I regret saying "No" to a guy when he asked me if I wanted to get my rock off. Now, I wish I had said "Let's both."

Thinking about things, I wish I had developed more sexual relationships with guys.

fredtyg
Jun 25, 2015, 2:33 PM
I regret saying "No" to a guy when he asked me if I wanted to get my rock off.
Thinking about things, I wish I had developed more sexual relationships with guys.

Exactly. If I have any regrets related to bi or homosexuality, it's that I didn't become comfortable with myself until my late 30s and that I didn't engage in more homosexual relations.

I've had at least a couple hook ups I wasn't too happy about, but I consider them stories to tell, not so much something to regret.

charles-smythe
Jun 25, 2015, 4:09 PM
any one on here do something they regerted doing later on …my regrets are about things I didn’t do…not things I did…

Melody Dean
Jun 25, 2015, 4:32 PM
…my regrets are about things I didn’t do…not things I did…

Exactly. And I wouldn't call it a regret, because I don't want to change my past for fear of changing the person I am today. But, I do wish I hadn't turned down the girls that had asked me out in high school.

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 6:07 PM
…my regrets are about things I didn’t do…not things I did…

Agree with this. For the longest time I wished I could have sucked my beer drinking buddy's cock one sultry summer night when he came on to me. Wasn't as experienced then & I backed out when I discovered he had just gotten engaged that very same night. See, Pepperjack has some scruples? Have had many "what if " moments regarding that night which evolved into full blown fantasies and me having to relieve the pressure.;)

chances
Jun 25, 2015, 9:23 PM
I regret when I was younger that I did not allow myself to get into sexual situations that could have been very possibily long lasting, and that I understood that gay or bisexual capabilities were a bad thing, as I now know that -- that is not true, everyone, has the capacity to love anyone else no matter what sex they may be, and have meaningful sexual elations with them, if the feeings are mutual, and consentual