PDA

View Full Version : HAVE YOU STARTED A NEW THREAD RECENTLY?

tenni
Jun 24, 2015, 11:39 AM
There is a lot of posting about using the ignore button to solve the main issue of this site.

I may be wrong but I don't notice a lot of new threads being started there than complaints about one poster.

Have you started a new thread in the past couple of weeks?

If not, why not?

If you have, do you think that we have sufficient new "material" being posted?

fredtyg
Jun 24, 2015, 11:50 AM
It just seems to me that after you've been here a while we've pretty much discussed all subjects, lol. Not that I don't mind going over them when someone brings one up again.

NjbiGuy01
Jun 24, 2015, 12:05 PM
I've lost my desire to start and even respond to posts here, as there are a number of disturbed arrogant people here that have sucked the life out of the forum and polluted & dominated it completely. Pole_smoker is clearly the worst offender. Not only does he start threads on the dumbest and most useless of subjects (songs about Aids ? Coffee Enemas ? Tatooed Genitals ? really ?!). It's refreshing when his posts sit without responses. No worries, he'll jump in and answer his own useless thread and bump it again....

You can start a thread or post on virtually any subject and he'll simply jump in because he (for whatever reason) feels he needs to say something. It doesn't matter how useless, vulgar, or unrelated it is. His posts are usually some kind of bitter judgmental post, or something downright disgusting: Saying a guys wife is a whore because she has sex with others, or they "probably are diseased". It's actually sad that he's so arrogant, angry, pompous, judgmental and downright mean to people he doesn't even know.

His "some kind of super-member" signature file says it all as far as what he thinks of himself. To ice things off, he insists on posting the most useless pictures completely unrelated to a thread that are not only totally disgusting but go beyond the realm of entertainment or eroticism. Do we need to see a woman with a bowling ball in her vagina, or a guy being fisted with two hands ? If we want to see that, we can source it ourselves, not be forced to look at it because PS thinks we should follow his rules.

As to Charles_smythe, for the most part, it's long been suspected he's actually Pole's clone or the same guy with a different name. They are both social misfits here. There are others to a lesser degree. Admittedly, the posts making fun of Pole's dumb poles are pretty funny...but the site is just getting clogged up with junk....

I won't go into details, but I suspect changes are coming here and the garbage will hopefully be taken out posthaste.

BiBedBud
Jun 24, 2015, 1:14 PM
I'd have to agree with NjBiGuy01,

This place has become so toxified, that I myself really don't care to invest any time or effort trying to overcome pole_fucko's bullshit. It just ain't worth it, nor does it seem practical given that, ya know..... I've got a life outside of posting online! Pole_fucko seems able to make this his full-time job -- and I have chosen to pick my battles.

So instead, I've invested that time and energy in the creation of my own website 'The Bisexuality.Club' which all y'all are welcome to join http://bisexuality.club

I've got a 'native' chat engine running (not a third-party service, like it's always been here); and it is fully integrated with the forum. I've got state-of-the art software running, including also a blog (currently with just one sexy post, by the lovely Melody Dean -- but she assures me there is more coming).

All are welcome in The Bisexuality.Club -- except for pole_fucko. He and Charles can go fuck each other (as if they're not the same fucko).

Visit http://bisexuality.club and register today!

pepperjack
Jun 24, 2015, 1:36 PM
I'd have to agree with NjBiGuy01,

This place has become so toxified, that I myself really don't care to invest any time or effort trying to overcome pole_fucko's bullshit. It just ain't worth it, nor does it seem practical given that, ya know..... I've got a life outside of posting online! Pole_fucko seems able to make this his full-time job -- and I have chosen to pick my battles.

So instead, I've invested that time and energy in the creation of my own website 'The Bisexuality.Club' which all y'all are welcome to join http://bisexuality.club

I've got a 'native' chat engine running (not a third-party service, like it's always been here); and it is fully integrated with the forum. I've got state-of-the art software running, including also a blog (currently with just one sexy post, by the lovely Melody Dean -- but she assures me there is more coming).

All are welcome in The Bisexuality.Club -- except for pole_fucko. He and Charles can go fuck each other (as if they're not the same fucko).

Visit http://bisexuality.club and register today!

I've looked at it; looks very good! Seeing new members I recognize from here. I'll be moving soon.

pepperjack
Jun 24, 2015, 3:37 PM
This site is dynamite! I highly recommend it! Come on over, one & all.:bigrin:

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 10:00 PM
*crickets chirping*

Visexual
Jun 26, 2015, 2:52 AM
I just 'ignored' pole_smoker so I can't see his comment on this one. But I'm sure it's something crude and useless. And, like the others have said on this thread, I'm checking out the other site. The administrators here have had ample opportunity to block the trolls and haven't.

Boats
Jun 26, 2015, 9:56 AM
Ive tried 3 times to register on bisexuality.club b ut it keeps telling me i put the wrong answer (hot chili sauce) but maybe thats the wrong answer and the rest of you have cast iron balls
boats

fredtyg
Jun 26, 2015, 10:20 AM
Ive tried 3 times to register on bisexuality.club b ut it keeps telling me i put the wrong answer (hot chili sauce) but maybe thats the wrong answer and the rest of you have cast iron balls
boats

It probably was. I got that wrong the first time, too. Can't remember what the right answer was. I finally got it right.

As far as comparing that one with this one, this one is much faster and easier to use. No trolls there...yet.

One thing I found rather bothersome was the girly ads. The wife knows I'm queer, so it's not like I have to really hide my visiting this and other forums. Still, I'd prefer this to be my private thing, aside from not wanting to "rub her nose in it", so to speak.

Here and other bi forums I use, once I'm in the actual discussion part, it just looks like a forum and she doesn't pay much attention if she's walking by behind me. With that one, with girls flopping their tits and whatever, it would be hard to miss if she's walking or standing nearby. Don't like that so I have to wait until she's not around to go there.

BiBedBud
Jun 26, 2015, 11:23 AM
Hello my fellow bisexuals!

Sorry to hear some of you are having registration problems. I have just now added another instructional note to each of the questions (there are three).

The problem seems to me to be, that people miss the fact that CAPITALIZATION MATTERS! Each of those correct answers has a capitalized first letter. If you type your answer in all lower case letters, it will not work for you.

I promise, there is no trick to it. It's just about the capitalization.

Before the site went 'live' I had a different system installed. It seemed like the perfect solution -- even clear for people who are sufferers of dyslexia. The problem was, it wouldn't work with a smartphone (because it required clicking and dragging, and that's hard to do with just your fingertip). Even my ultimately handy BlackBerry wouldn't let me do it. So, I threw-out that 'Extension' and stuck with one of the standards, the Q&A. (I hate those hard-to-read captcha images, so I won't go there either.)

If you've tried to register, but have had problems with that -- MIND YOUR CAPITALIZATION -- and enter the answer EXACTLY as it appears to you (without any punctuation, and keeping the spacing correct). Even just entering a blank space after a correct answer, will cause the registration to fail.

fredytg, I read what you wrote above, and I have moved your registration to 'Supporting Members (Low-Ads Edition). This will kill those vertically-oriented ads along the 'page gutters' (on the right side of your screen). I hope that helps, because the other ads that display 'inline' are more hard-coded into the site. I cannot turn those off for individual members. Please note, that if imagery is a problem for you (which I readily understand), there is probably a way for you to turn off images/pictures in your browser. That way, only the text gets passed through to your screen. You've gotta do that on your end, though.

Please everybody, if there are things I can conceivably help you with, it would be helpful to me, if those comments appeared over there. If you cannot even register, and you'd like to complain about it, please use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of the page. You don't need to be registered to use it.

OK -- thanks for trying peeps -- try, try again if at first you don't succeed!

ONE LAST POINT: You can use that 'Contact Us' form and ask me to setup your account, if you provide me with your username and a correct email address. I can then setup your account with your username, and send the password to your email address. That's right -- concierge service for new registrations -- but I hope most people won't need that. For the record: I have a lot of compassion for people with dyslexia and other disabilities including blindness, and if there is any way I can help those peeps to register at The Bisexuality.Club, I will do my very best to welcome them as warmly as I can.

Join The Bisexuality.Club Today! (http://bisexuality.club)

fredtyg
Jun 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
fredytg, I read what you wrote above, and I have moved your registration to 'Supporting Members (Low-Ads Edition). This will kill those vertically-oriented ads along the 'page gutters' (on the right side of your screen).

Thanks

chances
Jun 28, 2015, 2:22 AM
no, I haven't, I still come around from time to time, but the assholes that are here, and everyone knows who they are, make it not worth the trouble to drop by for GOOD CONVERSATION