PDA

View Full Version : HALF OF EVERYTHING

tenni
Jun 24, 2015, 2:28 AM
Divorce can get real messy real fast, with one big source of conflict being how to split up all of the joint assets that have accumulated over the course of a marriage. Martin G., a German man who goes by the name de online, decided to cut straight through the mess by splitting everything he and his ex-wife owned in half—literally.
In a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHLg_9DGbSg) that has gone viral, Martin makes it clear exactly how he feels about his unfaithful spouse, Laura, by sawing all of their belongings right down the middle. His half of the loot is listed on EBay where you can bid on 50 percent of a car, an iPhone, a TV, a sofa, and much more. This hilarious act of revenge may be a little extreme, but who are we to judge a man whose wife of 12 years apparently left him for a co-worker she had been seeing?

WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST AND CRAZIEST DIVORCE STORY THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT?

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/literally-half-of-everything-divorce

tenni
Jun 24, 2015, 2:37 AM
Pepper is probably fishing in this tank. Will he catch anything?...;)

Visexual
Jun 25, 2015, 3:59 AM
OK, this is very different but, a friend of mine in the military would get a divorce every time he was deployed. He and his wife did this several times and remarried after each deployment. He didn’t like writing letters and knew he wasn’t going to go without sex during the deployment and didn’t expect her to go without sex either. Good people!

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 4:10 AM
My ex and I had a pretty amicable divorce...no big drama, and we're really good friends now.

We were actually really good friends before too..just not very good married.

I'm her son's godfather...she has a vacation house just down the road from where we live...pizza parties in the summer.

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 1:51 PM
Pepper is probably fishing in this tank. Will he catch anything?...;)

What's that supposed to mean?:shades:

tenni
Jun 25, 2015, 9:16 PM
What's that supposed to mean?:shades:

hmm It was something that you posted on another thread. I may have posted it in the wrong thread. It is maybe a poor attempt at cheeky humour.

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 9:36 PM
That's what I suspected; so is " cheeky humor " a euphemism for " cheap shot? ":shades:

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 9:40 PM
OK, this is very different but, a friend of mine in the military would get a divorce every time he was deployed. He and his wife did this several times and remarried after each deployment. He didn’t like writing letters and knew he wasn’t going to go without sex during the deployment and didn’t expect her to go without sex either. Good people!
No they're not 'good people'. People like that have the morals of barnyard animals.

They should have never ever gotten married or re-married so many times since they just wound up cheating on each other, and their marriage was not a true one or actually based on love for each other...much like your own sexless marriage with your 'wife' who you cheat on with random men and do not love. :rolleyes:

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who feels the need to cheat on their partner or spouse like you have. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave, get divorced, and stay divorced.

If you cheat I relegate you to someone who has morals, and values on the level of barnyard animal.

If you choose to cheat that's your problem and I retain the right to see you as a inconsiderate douchebag. Don't want to be judged? Then keep your dick and ass in your pants.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal and sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce, break-up, or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it. Unless you want to be a barnyard animal in your case. ;)

tenni
Jun 25, 2015, 9:54 PM
That's what I suspected; so is " cheeky humor " a euphemism for " cheap shot? ":shades:

No Have you not heard of that term?

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 10:01 PM
No Have you not heard of that term?
You'll have to excuse him. Just like you, pepperjack was born with an extremely low IQ, and has Syphilis and AIDS dementia. :rolleyes: :suave::smilies15

jem_is_bi
Jun 25, 2015, 10:25 PM
You'll have to excuse him. Just like you, pepperjack was born with an extremely low IQ, and has Syphilis and AIDS dementia. :rolleyes: :suave::smilies15
Is that your demonstration of smart-ass humor or just your usual insulting behavior?

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 10:32 PM
Is that your demonstration of smart-ass humor or just your usual insulting behavior?

Humour with the truth about them added.

If you really think what I posted is that 'bad' or 'insulting' you should read the stuff those two trolls, and other trolls/haters on this site have written about me. :rolleyes:

jem_is_bi
Jun 25, 2015, 11:00 PM
Humour with the truth about them added.

If you really think what I posted is that 'bad' or 'insulting' you should read the stuff those two trolls, and other trolls/haters on this site have written about me. :rolleyes:
I don’t like the level of anger displayed against you, but your behavior on this site is going to illicit that push back from some members as well an unfavorable view of you from most everyone else. Defending you or them is getting in the middle of a nasty bad fight. You should have just ignored Pepperjack in this thread and I should have ignored your reply.

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 11:02 PM

Oh come on! Smart-ass humor? ps, to me is like a rabid badger and we all know how vicious that critter is to begin with! :smilies15

Linda Lewis
Jun 25, 2015, 11:14 PM
I dont like half
If somenthing/people gone, just keep what it should be
Show your respect, not your mercy to your former love
No matter what happens now, but the guy once loved you at least
Let her go with deep wish.

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 11:53 PM
I dont like half
A spambot with waxing poetic with AI.

Hoosier
Jun 26, 2015, 3:04 AM
I dont like half
First off ,welcome to Bi.com
Here in IN if it's a "No contest "divorce it only costs 50$. Hell, the ex ,and I still maintain an open line of contact on FB.

Second off,and most important, ignore Pole,he talks out of his ass,and will Pontificate on any given subject. (the lack of active moderation makes him think that it's HIS board)

Hoosier
Jun 26, 2015, 3:07 AM
A spambot with waxing poetic with AI.
ONE post vs. over 3 THOUSAND.who is the spambot?

pole_smoker
Jun 26, 2015, 3:14 AM
First off ,welcome to Bi.com
Here in IN if it's a "No contest "divorce it only costs 50$. Hell, the ex ,and I still maintain an open line of contact on FB.

Second off,and most important, ignore Pole,he talks out of his ass,and will Pontificate on any given subject. (the lack of active moderation makes him think that it's HIS board) ONE post vs. over 3 THOUSAND.who is the spambot?
LMAO you're giving advice to an obvious spambot named 'Linda Lewis'.

No I don't act as though it's my board or I own this site. :rollyes: But many of my haters here do act as though they own this message board and control who can post what, or get their panties in a bunch when myself and others post. Get over yourselves. You don't own this board. :rolleyes:

Hoosier
Jun 26, 2015, 5:03 AM

No I don't act as though it's my board or I own this site. :rollyes: But many of my haters here do act as though they own this message board and control who can post what, or get their panties in a bunch when myself and others post. Get over yourselves. You don't own this board. :rolleyes:
Keep paddling up that river ,Poley...

Hoosier
Jun 26, 2015, 5:05 AM

:rolleyes:
What makes you the fucking Judge & jury of whose a spambot ???