PDA

View Full Version : Do sexy confessions from sex partners turn you on?

Visexual
Jun 24, 2015, 2:20 AM
I was just thinking about some of my most sexy moments that didn’t involve sex.

Two come to mind and both are what was told to me.

One was something the wife of a couple I was having threesomes with told me. She and the husband were on vacation with another couple. The husband of the second couple was involved in threesomes with the first couple but wife #2 wasn’t involved or aware.

They were driving at night and the wife of the first couple said she was sleepy and asked wife number two if she’d trade places so wife #1 could stretch out more in the back seat. The two women changed places and, after a while, wife #1 gave husband #2 a blowjob. Husband #1 could partially see in the rear-view mirror when vehicles passed and there was some light from the headlights.

There was just something about her smile as she told me the story that turned me on.

The second story was told to me by my first wife. She said that when she was married the second time, after me, that she was having an affair with a co-worker. She admitted that she enjoyed having sex with both the co-worker and her husband within hours of each other with neither knowing.

Now, honestly, I don’t know why both of these revelations told to me turned me on so much. I guess it’s just that they two women trusted me enough to tell me. Oh, and, there was no sex before or during those two confessions but there sure was after. LOL!

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 4:24 AM
I was just thinking about some of my most sexy moments that didn’t involve sex.

Two come to mind and both are what was told to me.

One was something the wife of a couple I was having threesomes with told me.She and the husband were on vacation with another couple.The husband of the second couple was involved in threesomes with the first couple but wife #2 wasn’t involved or aware.

They were driving at night and the wife of the first couple said she was sleepy and asked wife number two if she’d trade places so wife #1 could stretch out more in the back seat.The two women changed places and, after a while, wife #1 gave husband #2 a blowjob.Husband #1 could partially see in the rear-view mirror when vehicles passed and there was some light from the headlights.

There was just something about her smile as she told me the story that turned me on.

The second story was told to me by my first wife.She said that when she was married the second time, after me, that she was having an affair with a co-worker.She admitted that she enjoyed having sex with both the co-worker and her husband within hours of each other with neither knowing.

Now, honestly, I don’t know why both of these revelations told to me turned me on so much.I guess it’s just that they two women trusted me enough to tell me.Oh, and, there was no sex before or during those two confessions but there sure was after.LOL!
Those women are whores, and I'm not surprised one is someone who you married since you cheat on your wife who you are in a sexless marriage of convenience with. :rolleyes:

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who goes that route of cheating. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave, and get a divorce.

If you cheat I relegate you to the level of barnyard animal that has no morals, values, and does not love the person who they married at all and who nobody should be in a relationship with let alone marry.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal or sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, or he, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it.

Melody Dean
Jun 24, 2015, 9:30 AM
I'm not sure if THOSE particular sexy confessions from partners wouldn't just put me off.

But I do get turned on by hearing about a partner's past adventures, particularly things that they've tried for the first time. I like knowing the secrets, the things they've done that they're embarrassed to tell. Not only is it sexy, but I feel honored that they would share that with me.

NjbiGuy01
Jun 24, 2015, 10:17 AM
Nice to see you contributing your useless drivel once again. Why not stay out of threads where you have nothing positive to contribute (respectfully) you fucking asshole.

Those women are whores, and I'm not surprised one is someone who you married since you cheat on your wife who you are in a sexless marriage of convenience with. :rolleyes:

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who goes that route of cheating. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave, and get a divorce.

If you cheat I relegate you to the level of barnyard animal that has no morals, values, and does not love the person who they married at all and who nobody should be in a relationship with let alone marry.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal or sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, or he, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 24, 2015, 10:23 AM
When my wife and I were dating and starting to get serious, we had 'the talk' about our previous sexual experimentation. My wife had just graduated from high school and I was a couple of years older. She rather timidly indicated that she'd had a couple of experiences, but didn't say much beyond that. At that time, a woman's virginity status at marriage was a big deal, so I was a little disappointed and jealous, thinking of her getting naked with another guy.

But as the years rolled by, I would think of that from time to time, and it began to turn me on. We enjoyed a great, varied sex life and I would occasionally ask her about those early experiences. The more she told me, the hotter I'd get. I love these stories!

(pole_smoker: No, she's not a 'whore'. She's the nicest, most moral person I've ever known. Go fuck yourself and put me back on ignore...)

fredtyg
Jun 24, 2015, 10:25 AM
I'm not sure if THOSE particular sexy confessions from partners wouldn't just put me off.

But I do get turned on by hearing about a partner's past adventures, particularly things that they've tried for the first time. I like knowing the secrets, the things they've done that they're embarrassed to tell. Not only is it sexy, but I feel honored that they would share that with me.

I can see why it might put you off. I don't know that it would bother me depending, of course, on exactly what they told me. If it was something uncool, about really screwing a former sex partner over, that would make me think twice, but just sexual hijinx is fun to hear about.

I'm completely in agreement with your second paragraph. I love to hear of other people's sex history, secrets and kinks.

fredtyg
Jun 24, 2015, 10:30 AM
I just thought of one instance in my past where it was a bit of a disappointment in knowing "secret" stuff.

Had a short term girlfriend I was very active sexually with. After orgasm time I'd enjoy pillow talk and would always try to coax info from her- as I would with all guys and girls- her fantasies, kinks and such. She seemed to have achieved orgasm with me (or was she faking?), so I started asking her about guys she'd been with. As she answered she made it clear that the guy she was seeing before me "was the best I'd ever been with" sexually. I was sorry I brought it up.

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 10:49 AM
I just thought of one instance in my past where it was a bit of a disappointment in knowing "secret" stuff.

Had a short term girlfriend I was very active sexually with. After orgasm time I'd enjoy pillow talk and would always try to coax info from her- as I would with all guys and girls- her fantasies, kinks and such. She seemed to have achieved orgasm with me (or was she faking?), so I started asking her about guys she'd been with. As she answered she made it clear that the guy she was seeing before me "was the best I'd ever been with" sexually. I was sorry I brought it up.
Heh too funny.

Waylon
Jun 24, 2015, 10:54 AM
I like to share my sexy confessions with some of my partners and always enjoy when they tell me of theirs. It's a turn on imho. One girl in particular always says, "tell me a story" when she's giving me a blowjob.

charles-smythe
Jun 24, 2015, 11:02 AM
…in a word…yes…

Oztrich
Jun 24, 2015, 11:16 AM
Hell yes! When my wife told me she was still seeing the boyfriend she had been seeing when we met, I about lost it! It was incredibly disappointing when we moved away and the connection was lost. She never replaced him, and I wish she had. She was never hornier, or more into sex than she was during those days. I miss that time a lot... Her descriptions of their time together, and her desire to repeat those experiences turned both her on and me. The photos drove me nuts!

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 11:24 AM
Hell yes! When my wife told me she was still seeing the boyfriend she had been seeing when we met, I about lost it! It was incredibly disappointing when we moved away and the connection was lost. She never replaced him, and I wish she had. She was never hornier, or more into sex than she was during those days. I miss that time a lot... Her descriptions of their time together, and her desire to repeat those experiences turned both her on and me. The photos drove me nuts!
Why did you ever enter into a relationship, or even marry that woman that's a whore? But now you're in a sexless marriage of convenience and cheating on her and you claim to "love" her. :rolleyes:

Melody Dean
Jun 24, 2015, 1:33 PM
One girl in particular always says, "tell me a story" when she's giving me a blowjob.

Oh, I like that idea!

charles-smythe
Jun 24, 2015, 7:33 PM
Why did you ever enter into a relationship, or even marry that woman that's a whore? But now you're in a sexless marriage of convenience and cheating on her and you claim to "love" her. :rolleyes: …I think you confuse slut with whore…a slut (by prevailing society standards-not mine) is someone who has too much sex or with too many men…a whore is someone PAID to have sex……….personally a lady would have to be so far in left field that she’d be the back row in the bleachers before I considered her a slut…for me multipule partners or the amount don’t do it…but the rest of society doesn’t agree…

pepperjack
Jun 24, 2015, 8:12 PM
Why did you ever enter into a relationship, or even marry that woman that's a whore? But now you're in a sexless marriage of convenience and cheating on her and you claim to "love" her. :rolleyes:

Apparently that's what your problem is! Why are you so obsessed with cheating partners? Probably because you're so damaged over ur partner ( really can't imagine that, but for the sake of argument :smilies15 ) betraying u because of ur pencil dick. :shades: No wonder u like it in the ass so much; u CAN'T FUCK!:devil:

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 9:40 PM
Apparently that's what your problem is! Why are you so obsessed with cheating partners? Probably because you're so damaged over ur partner ( really can't imagine that, but for the sake of argument :smilies15 ) betraying u because of ur pencil dick. :shades: No wonder u like it in the ass so much; u CAN'T FUCK!:devil:

:rolleyes: Is that supposed to be insulting? I did not know pond scum from flyover country could type. You do not mean anything to me, and your posts against me simply are reflections on you, and your issues with your ex wife who unfortunately was married to you, and impotent tiny thin genitals, and do not reflect me at all. :rolleyes: :shades:

I have never bottomed, and personally never will but you sure have or will. ;) :smilies15 :devil:

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 9:42 PM
One girl in particular always says, "tell me a story" when she's giving me a blowjob.

You should have had a man suck you off instead, there's less bullshit talking, and more sucking. ;)

Plus men give a far better blowjobs than women ever can. :smilies15

pepperjack
Jun 24, 2015, 10:01 PM
:rolleyes: Is that supposed to be insulting? I did not know pond scum from flyover country could type. You do not mean anything to me, and your posts against me simply are reflections on you, and your issues with your ex wife who unfortunately was married to you, and impotent tiny thin genitals, and do not reflect me at all. :rolleyes: :shades:

I have never bottomed, and personally never will but you sure have or will. ;) :smilies15 :devil:

then why do you keep responding ,Willard ( & Renfield, what a perfect combo )? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Middle-earth%29

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 10:04 PM
…I think you confuse slut with whore…a slut (by prevailing society standards-not mine) is someone who has too much sex or with too many men…a whore is someone PAID to have sex……….personally a lady would have to be so far in left field that she’d be the back row in the bleachers before I considered her a slut…for me multipule partners or the amount don’t do it…but the rest of society doesn’t agree…

There is not that much difference between a whore, and a slut. A LOT of sluts are whores, or will become prostitutes/whores.

But both sluts and whores make bad relationship partners, and spouses.

Visexual
Jun 25, 2015, 3:49 AM
You know, when someone trolls sites like this, if everyone would simply pretend they’re not here it might get boring for them and they’ll find another site. I really can’t imagine why the administrator hasn’t blocked some people? Unless, maybe, they feel that it’s keeping the site more active.

tommyswing
Jun 25, 2015, 2:40 PM
It can be really a hot and bonding experience. While I get heated up over their past experiences, there's a practical reason to hear about their experiences. I then better know how to please them.

fredtyg
Jun 25, 2015, 2:58 PM
It can be really a hot and bonding experience. While I get heated up over their past experiences, there's a practical reason to hear about their experiences. I then better know how to please them.

Yep, that's certainly part of it, aside from just the pervert in me wanting to hear dirty thoughts and stories. I can only think of one time where someone brought up something that led to almost doing it for sex play.

I'd been seeing a girl for a few months. We really didn't get along well, but kept trying. After sex one day we were doing pillow talk and started discussing fantasies and such. Right at the start she says, "I've always wanted to handcuff a guy and have my way with him.".

I've never really been into the B&D stuff, but I'm willing to try anything the other guy or gal wants so I said, "That's cool. I wouldn't mind if you do that to me". She goes, "REALLY? I've never had a guy agree to do that before. That's so cool!". For at least that moment I thought we might have found something to hold us together- a reason for her to appreciate having me around. Within a week she changed my mind.

I was over at her place sitting on her couch. She had a vicious dog she kept locked in her backyard. I'm sitting there when all of the sudden she appears at the door with her dog on a leash. The dog is growling and snapping at me. I ask her to take the dog back outside but she starts edging closer. "What's the matter? Is the dog scaring you?", she says. I again ask her to take the dog back out. She keeps coming closer with it.

I've already lost it and am sure the dog knows, if I'm not scared, I'm very nervous. She keeps coming closer with the dog in front snarling at me. I keep asking her to please take it outside. She gets within 3 feet or less of me, the dog snarling the whole time. Finally, she turns and takes the dog back outside, telling me I'm a sissy and that if I was any kind of man I would have gotten up and kicked the dog and taken the offense as her last boyfriend did.

Oh, well. I told myself then there's no way she's handcuffing me. We broke up shortly after that.

tommyswing
Jun 25, 2015, 3:16 PM
Yep, that's certainly part of it, aside from just the pervert in me wanting to hear dirty thoughts and stories. I can only think of one time where someone brought up something that led to almost doing it for sex play.

I'd been seeing a girl for a few months. We really didn't get along well, but kept trying. After sex one day we were doing pillow talk and started discussing fantasies and such. Right at the start she says, "I've always wanted to handcuff a guy and have my way with him.".

I've never really been into the B&D stuff, but I'm willing to try anything the other guy or gal wants so I said, "That's cool. I wouldn't mind if you do that to me". She goes, "REALLY? I've never had a guy agree to do that before. That's so cool!". For at least that moment I thought we might have found something to hold us together- a reason for her to appreciate having me around. Within a week she changed my mind.

I was over at her place sitting on her couch. She had a vicious dog she kept locked in her backyard. I'm sitting there when all of the sudden she appears at the door with her dog on a leash. The dog is growling and snapping at me. I ask her to take the dog back outside but she starts edging closer. "What's the matter? Is the dog scaring you?", she says. I again ask her to take the dog back out. She keeps coming closer with it.

I've already lost it and am sure the dog knows, if I'm not scared, I'm very nervous. She keeps coming closer with the dog in front snarling at me. I keep asking her to please take it outside. She gets within 3 feet or less of me, the dog snarling the whole time. Finally, she turns and takes the dog back outside, telling me I'm a sissy and that if I was any kind of man I would have gotten up and kicked the dog and taken the offense as her last boyfriend did.

Oh, well. I told myself then there's no way she's handcuffing me. We broke up shortly after that.
Wow the psyco. Good choice in not letting her restraint you

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 3:37 PM

That dog knew you were afraid of him or her. It was probably very nice but you just don't know how to handle dogs or be around them without putting them on alert if they're a guard dog like that, and they sense your fear as they can do this.